PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Dance Group Hit With Stones In Germany.

Ponce
24th June 2010, 02:31 PM
Jewish Dance Group Hit With Stones In Germany.

KIRSTEN GRIESHABER | 06/24/10 11:22 AM |

Share Comments 865 BERLIN — Arab youths threw stones at a Jewish dance group during a street festival in Hannover, injuring one dancer and forcing the group to cancel its performance, German police and dance officials said Thursday.

The teenagers also used a megaphone to shout anti-Semitic slurs during the attack Saturday, Hannover police spokesman Thorsten Schiewe said.

"I don't remember such a dramatic attack in Germany in recent times," said Michael Fuerst, the head of the Jewish community of the state of Lower Saxony.

Six suspects have been identified – five Arabic immigrants and one German – and police are looking for the other three, police said. The six range from nine to 19 years old and have been questioned by police.

Hannover prosecutors are investigating those involved on suspicion of incitement and causing serious bodily harm, prosecutor Irene Silinger said.

Stephan Kramer of the Central Council of Jews in Germany condemned the attack.

"This latest incident shows something we have not experienced before: A growing radicalization of young Muslims, which affects not only the Jewish community but the entire German community," Kramer told The Associated Press.

The Central Council of Muslims in Germany could not immediately be reached for comment.

Alla Volodarska of the Progressive Jewish community of Hannover dance group said its members were still in shock.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/24/german-youths-attack-jewi_n_623922.html

Buddha
24th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Zionism tends to bring the worst out of people. I like how the Jewish spokes person said that the group was still in shock. Some kids threw rocks at them and they are going to milk it for all it's worth. Those Jew dancers (hahaha) need to man up.

Ponce
24th June 2010, 03:06 PM
They are in "shock" because............how dare you do this to us, we are the holy people loved by the world, you should thank us for what we have done for you and kneel before us in reverence.

RJB
24th June 2010, 03:15 PM
This is where it gets stupid. These dancers are people like us. I know a few Jewish people who are small business owners like me. They are as asleep as the rest of the population. The reasons for anti-semitism genuinely stumps them.

While people like Greenspan, Bernanke, Rothchild slither away to rape another nation, it is the dancers, store owners and other Jewish little guys who take the whole brunt of the rage. The banksters probably laugh about this as they use it to impose guilt on the next generation.

General of Darkness
24th June 2010, 03:18 PM
This is where it gets stupid. These dancers are people like us. I know a few Jewish people who are small business owners like me. They are as asleep as the rest of the population. The reasons for anti-semitism genuinely stumps them.

While people like Greenspan, Bernanke, Rothchild slither away to rape another nation, it is the dancers, store owners and other Jewish little guys who take the whole brunt of the rage. The banksters probably laugh about this as they use it to impose guilt on the next generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKAz0a77Fm0

TheNocturnalEgyptian
24th June 2010, 06:13 PM

This is the truth. This right here.

Look guys, Zionism is wrong, in the form that it has taken in our modern world. You know what else is wrong? Throwing stones at non-violent individuals!

Don't tell me you stopped believing in "The Common Law". It may be another country, but it's a damn good philosophy that I thought you all loved.

StackerKen
24th June 2010, 06:29 PM

This is the truth. This right here.

Look guys, Zionism is wrong, in the form that it has taken in our modern world. You know what else is wrong? Throwing stones at non-violent individuals!

Don't tell me you stopped believing in "The Common Law". It may be another country, but it's a damn good philosophy that I thought you all loved.

Thanks guys...I agree.

This were just kids weren't they?

Ponce you think Jewish kids deserve to have rocks thrown at them?

Ponce
24th June 2010, 06:30 PM
Hey General? thanks for the video.........I can only wonder what the father would say if she was going out with a Cuban hahahahahahahahhahahahah Oi Vey.

By the way, that's what my X looked like whey she became my wife, she was 19, and me? a wonderfull dirty old man of 30 ........... those were the days.

The mistakes of the fathers falls upon the shoulders of their childrens..........

Bullion_Bob
24th June 2010, 06:36 PM
dancing israelis?

Neuro
25th June 2010, 12:15 AM
Yes it is wrong to throw stones at innocent people. That is the problem with race wars, and it seems like it is an inevitable consequence of race mixing, something that have been heavily promoted by TPTB... And they are Jewish!

Horn
25th June 2010, 01:22 AM
the head of the Jewish community of the state of Lower Saxony.

Just what every European community needs, a single royal barking head labeled as such.

Nordmann
25th June 2010, 03:36 AM
It's the jews who let these people into Germany in the first place.

Wandering Wastrel
25th June 2010, 12:26 PM
If there weren't any Jews or Arabs in Germany, the whole thing would never have happened.

Brent
25th June 2010, 12:32 PM

Gotta love irony. ;D

Serpo
25th June 2010, 03:27 PM
Yes it is wrong to throw stones at innocent people.

What about bricks,are bricks OK :ROFL:

Ponce
25th June 2010, 04:56 PM
If there weren't any Jews or Arabs in Germany, the whole thing would never have happened.

Maybe they are the ones holding the "Jews" back from taking over the country?

Ash_Williams
25th June 2010, 06:42 PM
Quote from: Nordmann on Today at 03:36:23 AM

Gotta love irony. Grin

Would it be ironic if an Iraqi beat you to death with an M4? After all, he wouldn't have if your government hadn't sent troops to Iraq ;D

Why blame people for the actions of governments?

Neuro
25th June 2010, 10:19 PM
Yes it is wrong to throw stones at innocent people.

What about bricks,are bricks OK :ROFL:
I can't see anything wrong with bricks! ;D