PDA

View Full Version : Man catches thief, and nobody helps him. Be prepared for this!!

Liquid
25th June 2010, 11:46 AM
http://vimeo.com/12623919

Worthless security guards...expect situations like this to be on the rise. Think of it as being mentally prepared for what's going to get worse and worse.

I was in a situation EXACTLY like this a couple of years ago...

Mall parking lot, a young gal comes running out of clothes store yelling thief and pointing at a guy trying to get away. The guy has clothes in his arms and walking quickly away. I tell the young gal to call the cops. Then start after the thief.

As I close in on him, he tells me to back off or I'm going to get hurt. Then he starts running. I chase him into a Best Buy. Two f*cking worthless security guards are standing at the entrance. I tell them that guy is a thief, the cops are coming...and I ask one of the security guard if the store has a back door.

He says yes, and I say we need to watch that door until the cops come.

The security guards did NOTHING. They just stood there. Finally the cops show up, as soon as they do...a Best Buy worker comes running out yelling the thief just ran out the back door. The cops, security, nobody runs out back to try and get him.

Worthless. Beyond words. This video really pisses me off. Same thing, nodody does anything. Be mentally prepared for situations like this because things are going to get worse and gangs will have the advantage.

BrewTech
25th June 2010, 12:10 PM
WTF??

Seriously... WTF!!??

Somebody needs to explain to me what I just saw, because it looked like it was on another planet. Maybe I just need to get out more.

joe_momma
25th June 2010, 12:15 PM
One of the ways I got through college was as a security guard (granted this was a few years ago now).

One of the first things they covered (after do not smoke dope or drink alcohol during your shift) was that the job was to observe and report - and to never to get involved, particularly if it was not directly part of the contacted client.

The "reason" they gave was that this could serve as a distraction allowing the criminals to pull off a bigger crime while the guard was distracted. In truth, I suspect it was to avoid having the guard company get sued.

Better solution allow citizens to conceal carry and strengthen the "Good Samaritan" laws.

undgrd
25th June 2010, 01:37 PM
Better solution allow citizens to conceal carry and strengthen the "Good Samaritan" laws.

I agreed with you up until this point. I can't get behind a law that forces people to put themselves in harms way or be arrested.

kregener
25th June 2010, 02:01 PM
The real shame is the "tude" of the porch monkeys.

It'll be murder next,

joe_momma
25th June 2010, 02:15 PM

I agreed with you up until this point. I can't get behind a law that forces people to put themselves in harms way or be arrested.

Not sure that's what I meant - increasing the Good Samaritan laws should increase the protection of citizens from liability when they voluntarily tried to do the correct thing - in this case stopping the commission of a crime.

For example, I see a burning house, I run inside, and drag the infant from the flames. Suppose in the course of the rescue I break the child's arm (I tripped and fell on the way out) - without the Good Samaritan law, I'd be exposed to legal risk for the harm to the child (never mind the mitigating factor of the child's life being saved).

I'm all for the increased protection for the rescuer who in good faith (and within reasonable limits) tries to help - but the key factor is that my decision to be involved is voluntary.

madfranks
25th June 2010, 02:22 PM
Does the law permit one to use physical force to stop someone from damaging your property? As in, once that animal broke the lock off the guy's bike, could he have used physical force to push the animal away from his property? Because as soon as the animal got all up in his face saying "I beat you up", and he pushed the animal away, there were cries of "you can't put your hands on someone, you can't put your hands on someone". I wonder if it was justified in this case.

Liquid
25th June 2010, 02:31 PM
Does the law permit one to use physical force to stop someone from damaging your property? As in, once that animal broke the lock off the guy's bike, could he have used physical force to push the animal away from his property? Because as soon as the animal got all up in his face saying "I beat you up", and he pushed the animal away, there were cries of "you can't put your hands on someone, you can't put your hands on someone". I wonder if it was justified in this case.

You can use physical force, within reason, to make a citizen's arrest and protect your property. If it escalates further, you can protect yourself with self-defense.

The issue, is nobody does anything, and the thief is allowed to get away. In fact they stand up for the thief. Remember, if someone is trying to take your property expect everyone around to just 'watch'....like it's some reality based TV show.

f*cking media-based society.

joe_momma
25th June 2010, 02:34 PM
Madfranks - IMHO - you are limited to a reasonable (and proportional) response - physically restraining a burglar while waiting for the police to arrive would qualify. Dragging the burglar into an S&M torture dungeon for your own personal live re-enactment of "silence of the lambs" would possibly be a bit over the top and not permitted.

Similarly - shooting a shoplifter would not fly - disproportionate use of force - tripping the perp as they ran past would probably be OK (again IMHO).

(Well said liquid.)

Shorty Harris
25th June 2010, 02:48 PM
Bullshyt..The way I see it is when brother Tupac there threatened the guy with the bike with physical harm, to me the the situation becomes one of self defense as I (bike dude) was being threatened with violence. And then should be allowed to use whatever force is necessary to minimize the threat.

But yeah, pathetic as to what our society now deems as the right thing to do in such a situation. I guess its just lets all stand around as the white guys gets his ass beat for trying to protect his prop..and everybody just looks on.

Just further evidence of our own implosion..Buckle up folks, its gonna be a BUMPY ride!

Liquid
25th June 2010, 02:55 PM
But yeah, pathetic as to what our society now deems as the right thing to do in such a situation. I guess its just lets all stand around as the white guys gets his ass beat for trying to protect his prop..and everybody just looks on.

Just further evidence of our own implosion..Buckle up folks, its gonna be a BUMPY ride!

Exactly, I'm not racist but this sh*t pisses me off. The white bike guy was outnumbered 3 to 1, because the other 2 black guys automatically protected the black thief. Notice how the 'do nothing' security guards were black too..

If it had been a white thief, and a black bike guy....you'd have 3 black dudes beating up the white thief. Guaranteed. The security guards would be wacking the white thief too..

This double standard is not acceptable.

Racist f*cks. Allowing a criminal to get away because they were the same race.

StackerKen
25th June 2010, 03:14 PM
if bike guy is gonna stay in that neigborhood....he best start packin heat

or get a Pet to watch his bike while he shopping

http://www.gak9.com/images/Protection_sdoor.jpg

Im glad I don't to live somewhere like that.

willie pete
25th June 2010, 04:19 PM
"you better leave before I beat you up" that's a direct threat, I'd call 911, looked like a mall setting, the cops could be there fairly quick, the negro thug with the neck tatts and gold teeth probably has a warrant, maybe has a weapon, could be a convicted felon, get the po-po involved and send him on back to negro U :D ....as for the security guards, they could've been working with him or been related to him :D they didn't seem to be too interested

Kenster, I'll see your German Shepard and raise you a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0SkY3PhuQ8

Liquid
25th June 2010, 04:53 PM
Kenster, I'll see your German Shepard and raise you a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0SkY3PhuQ8

I'll see your lion attack, and raise you a sea lion attack!

Haha...I know that dude (this is stackerken, filming)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vurkDzqcGac

StackerKen
25th June 2010, 05:05 PM
lol

Liquid...That Guy was pushing his luck...I would not have done that!

willie pete
25th June 2010, 08:12 PM
lol

Liquid...That Guy was pushing his luck...I would not have done that!

Reminds me of when I lived in Santa Cruz, use to go to the boardwalk, there'd be seals hangin' out all the time, they're cool, but man do they stink...lol

Skip forward to 2:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkkYdergz8

wallew
28th June 2010, 02:01 PM
First and foremost, it's a WHITE GUY surrounded by blacks.

I KNOW THAT FEELING WELL, having lived in Oakland, Ca for three years.

I rode my HARLEY everywhere. I left it outside of MANY stores. NEVER had that kind of a problem.

EVER. BUT I CARRIED A NON-CONCEALED KNIFE THAT HAD A SIX INCH BLADE.

And if that neigger AND HIS BUDDY HAD FVCKED WITH MY HARLEY (my $15k HARLEY), both them motherfvckers would have sprouted numerous holes. Had anyone interfered, I would have pulled my handgun that I carried everywhere.

I NEVER TAKE BEING FVCKED WITH BY NEIGGERS LIGHTLY.

When I was 18, I was with a buddy of mine and we were taking night shots of the city of Houston's sky line from a city park west of the downtown area. It was about nine/ten o'clock at night. This was 1971.

All of a sudden we were surrounded by six neiggers that were attempting to steal our camera equipment.

I PULLED A WICKED SHARP 14" kitchen knife I kept handy at all time.

I chased them NEIGGERS for about half a block while my buddy got everything loaded up. As he roared by, I fell into the convertible down back seat.

Had the knife NOT done the job, out would have come my Winchester Model 12 with the plug removed and one in the pipe.

THAT'S SIX SHOTS.

NONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE LIVED TO TELL THEIR 'SIDE' OF THIS ATTEMPTED MUGGING.

Never saw six neiggers eyes get so big or them run so fast when they saw the kitchen knife I pulled out. I even sliced one of their jackets. THAT'S WHEN THEY 'diddy maoed' right the fvck out of there.

As yes, as things get worse, you can expect this type of thing to escalate.

AND NO, COPS WON'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP ANYTHING HAPPENING TO YOU. If they ATTEMPT to do something to YOU after you have defended yourself, you will have to do it all over again. TO THEM. And they KNOW THAT.

Because once SHTF, the cops lose their once ace in the hole. Rapid response when they place a call out over their radio. And no one will 'fear' a cop ever again because THAT WILL NO LONGER BE TRUE.