PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Wolf (this chick seems real cool)

Steal
25th June 2010, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLt6ENmDgUE&playnext_from=TL&videos=pi7wDqDNaTk&feature=sub

Tumbleweed
25th June 2010, 08:32 PM
I like Naomi Wolf but she's a Jew that needs to wake up. It's the people of her own faith that are behind all the things that she is speaking out against.

I've been reading the book "the Plot against the church " by Maurice Pinay and she needs to read it to. Awoke in the religion forum got me started on it. For me it lays out what is going on and what we need to do to combat it.

sunshine05
25th June 2010, 08:34 PM
I heard her speak in DC when I went to the Ron Paul rally in 08. She is a great speaker, but she voted for Obama:(. I don't understand that.

Uncle Salty
25th June 2010, 10:09 PM
I like Naomi Wolf but she's a Jew that needs to wake up. It's the people of her own faith that are behind all the things that she is speaking out against.

I've been reading the book "the Plot against the church " by Maurice Pinay and she needs to read it to. Awoke in the religion forum got me started on it. For me it lays out what is going on and what we need to do to combat it.

She supports the Second Amendment and that blew me away. Good for her.

Not everyone has to bash the Jews to qualify as a good force for change.

Large Sarge
26th June 2010, 04:38 AM
I heard her speak in DC when I went to the Ron Paul rally in 08. She is a great speaker, but she voted for Obama:(. I don't understand that.

Obama has more zionist jews aboard than any other president in history

thats why she voted for him

"israel first"

"america last"

Tumbleweed
26th June 2010, 05:11 AM
[/quote]

Not everyone has to bash the Jews to qualify as a good force for change.
[/quote]

Uncle Salty I'll agree with that but every one should know and understand how they see the world and what they've been up to through the centuries. The book I mentioned would be a good start.

Uncle Salty
26th June 2010, 09:56 AM
Uncle Salty I'll agree with that but every one should know and understand how they see the world and what they've been up to through the centuries. The book I mentioned would be a good start.

In my world, I don't have the unrealistic expectation that "every one should know" everything or anything at all.

Some people just take longer to wake up and every one wakes up in their own way. There is so much to awaken to and it needs to be baby steps for many or most. Most people don't have the capacity for the great truths.

I'll take progress and not expect perfection.