PDA

View Full Version : Panama City FL - People Vomiting, Respiratory Illnesses

Large Sarge
27th June 2010, 03:59 AM
Panama City FL - People Vomiting, Respiratory Illnesses
6-26-10

Panama City Beach, FL -- People are sick with vomiting, stomach illness, upper respatory. Air smells like oil. Thunderstorms bring highly volatile clouds with much aberrant lightening. Plants are dying. Seeds from plants are not germinating.

We have to move in order to protect our health and safety. Most have lost everything.

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2010/06/warning
-extreme-alert-move-your-families-now/#comments

gunDriller
27th June 2010, 05:55 AM
i understand that this will make parts of 5 states (Texas, Louis., Alabama, Mississ., Florida) uninhabitable.

"With Methane now surfacing and Bubbling in Florida waters the potential for a Methane Explosion of unimaginable devastation now comes into focus"

but i have zero concern about a Methane Explosion. i know the methane poisons the atmosphere, but it is not in an enclosed area. as much methane as there is in this one well, it's not enough to make a flammable mixture - once it is released into the atmosphere and is diluted 100:1, 1000:1, etc.

Large Sarge
27th June 2010, 06:58 AM
i understand that this will make parts of 5 states (Texas, Louis., Alabama, Mississ., Florida) uninhabitable.

if the oil gets inland during a storm, it would make clean up next to impossible

one thing I read said, after forced evacuations from a hurricane, only people that had been issued a "haz-mat" card (after going through the training) would be allowed back into the effected areas.

you would have chemical hazards added to all the other problems associated with clean up/recovery

Large Sarge
27th June 2010, 01:08 PM
E-mail update, from a friend of a friend (trusted source)

"I am in Gainesville Florida, and I am feeling it here, dizziness, shortness of breath, and sore throat"

thats a real report, from a real person

Heimdhal
27th June 2010, 01:43 PM

"I am in Gainesville Florida, and I am feeling it here, dizziness, shortness of breath, and sore throat"

Great.......just f-ing great. This shit is moving faster and faster every damned day.

Heimdhal
27th June 2010, 01:56 PM
Please research Gainesville, FL on a map, it is not a coastline city, it is right in the middle of the state.

If this report is true, you can bet that a lot more will feel the side effects.
stay tuned.

Yep. Gainsville is right off of 75 in the middle of the state. Ocala is south of it, with orlando south of that. I never imagined it would go that far inland this quickly.

gunDriller
27th June 2010, 03:05 PM

what does your friend say about other people in their area ?

i wonder how many people will leave voluntarily before the US gov. or local governments make an official announcement about the air not being healthy to breathe.

"We recommend you stay indoors and avoid all physical activity, including breathing."

TPTB
27th June 2010, 09:05 PM
I live a few miles due south of Gainesville and the email is bs.

There are no poisonous gas clouds floating over the State causing health problems, at least no more than normal. Get a grip people. Think for a minute. Typically, there's more benzene and carbon monoxide and other toxic gases in a city parking facility than is blowing onto land. And besides, the wind has been out of the east anyway.

The air around here is the same as it ever was this time of year. Annoyingly hot and humid.

Heimdhal
27th June 2010, 09:13 PM

There are no poisonous gas clouds floating over the State causing health problems, at least no more than normal. Get a grip people. Think for a minute. Typically, there's more benzene and carbon monoxide and other toxic gases in a city parking facility than is blowing onto land. And besides, the wind has been out of the east anyway.

The air around here is the same as it ever was this time of year. Annoyingly hot and humid.

So the people in pensecola and panama city are making shit up, or you're just saying its not in gainsville yet? I have my doubts about it being as far as gainsville this early as well though.

StackerKen
27th June 2010, 09:13 PM

Thanks for the 1st hand report TPTB
1st hand reports by real folk are the only ones I can even think of trusting with all the fear mongering BS out there.

I have no doubt that there will be and already is some Psychosomatic illness in the gulf area.

along with the real thing of course

Large Sarge
28th June 2010, 04:41 AM
not doubting TPTB here
but my source is/was good

look, you got massive fish kills going on in the rivers in jacksonville (150 miles EAST of Gainesville)

the fish have "brain lesions" (sounds like a neurotoxin, corexit)

You have a large area in Northern Miss and S. Tenn that ALL the plants show burns on them, and are dead or dying.

the signs are there

no need for "psychosomatic"

BP is so worried about the health thing leaking out, they have their people setup at the hospitals around New Orleans, and are ordering sick folks that show signs of oil/dispersant illness, to get triaged/treated at their own facility (staying out of the hospital all together, no records, no head counts, no whispering nurses, etc)

there is a lot of oil out there (70 days at 500,000+ gallons per day = 35 million gallons of crude , and a million+ gallons of dispersants)

the satellite shots, and the flyover show it covering pretty much the entire eastern Gulf

TPTB
28th June 2010, 05:09 AM

So the people in pensecola and panama city are making sh*t up, or you're just saying its not in gainsville yet? I have my doubts about it being as far as gainsville this early as well though.

Yes Heimdahl, what I'm saying is, "people everywhere ARE making shit up"... and you can quote me.

It's true that intense smog and poisonous gases have killed people before but there needs to be certain specific atmospheric conditions to do so such as inversions and geographic conditions such as hills and valleys in order to trap and contain the gas, otherwise it dissipates.

Thanks for the 1st hand report TPTB
1st hand reports by real folk are the only ones I can even think of trusting with all the fear mongering BS out there.

I have no doubt that there will be and already is some Psychosomatic illness in the gulf area.

along with the real thing of course

Exactly bang on, Stacker.

This whole debacle is nasty enough without adding in paranoid BS.

Keeping a reasonable perspective in times of crisis is important for everyone's safety.

Steal
28th June 2010, 08:39 AM
Hell, Im getting a tad bit dizzy and nausious just reading this thread and Im in the north east of US.