PDA

View Full Version : Kagan Declines to Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What to Eat

Apparition
30th June 2010, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoWGlyugTo

>:( >:( >:( :puke

I surely hope you rot and burn agonizingly in hell you revisionist, statist, bitch who dares refer to herself as a "constitutionalist"!

Saul Mine
30th June 2010, 12:30 AM
Among other things, we need congressmen to stop pushing dumb laws.

sirgonzo420
30th June 2010, 10:18 AM
Fuck Kagan.

dysgenic
30th June 2010, 10:33 AM
Be honest, how many beers would you have to drink before you would willingly bang her?

f*ck Kagan.

cedarchopper
30th June 2010, 01:37 PM
Be honest, how many beers would you have to drink before you would willingly bang her?

f*ck Kagan.

I would be unable to perform under any circumstances. No beers... no wood, the 20 beers it would take to be oblivious to the situation, no wood :]

dysgenic
30th June 2010, 01:49 PM
But aren't there certain bragging rights inherant in turning a lesbian that happens to be a supreme court justice nominee straight?
dys

f*ck Kagan.

I would be unable to perform under any circumstances. No beers... no wood, the 20 beers it would take to be oblivious to the situation, no wood :]

BabushkaLady
30th June 2010, 01:54 PM
But aren't there certain bragging rights inherant in turning a lesbian that happens to be a supreme court justice nominee straight?
dys

f*ck Kagan.

Eeeew. Bragging rights to that would get you Zero and a GFOH from any sane woman you ever mentioned it to. Eeeeeew.

dysgenic
30th June 2010, 03:54 PM
That's the difference between men and women. Seducing a lesbian chic, especially one that also happens to be a Supreme Court nominee, is worthy of significant cache to most men I know. If I was still single and I had the benefit of a 12 pack, I'd be willing to take one for the team.

dys

f*ck Kagan.

Eeeew. Bragging rights to that would get you Zero and a GFOH from any sane woman you ever mentioned it to. Eeeeeew.

k-os
30th June 2010, 05:08 PM
That's the difference between men and women. Seducing a lesbian chic, especially one that also happens to be a Supreme Court nominee, is worthy of significant cache to most men I know.

A hot lesbian - yes. This thing - no man would brag about banging her. It's like having sex with Jon Lovitz in drag. You know some very odd men, if your statement is true.

Back on topic. Kagen has no power to tell herself what to eat, what do you expect?

sirgonzo420
7th July 2010, 06:23 AM
That's the difference between men and women. Seducing a lesbian chic, especially one that also happens to be a Supreme Court nominee, is worthy of significant cache to most men I know.

A hot lesbian - yes. This thing - no man would brag about banging her. It's like having sex with Jon Lovitz in drag. You know some very odd men, if your statement is true.

Back on topic. Kagen has no power to tell herself what to eat, what do you expect?

Hammer, meet head of nail.

lol

Carbon
7th July 2010, 06:45 AM
[quote=dysgenic ]

Kagen has no power to tell herself what to eat, what do you expect?

Tho, from the looks of her disgustingly fat, dumpy self - she gets by just fine where the feedbag is concerned.

oldmansmith
7th July 2010, 01:32 PM
That's the difference between men and women. Seducing a lesbian chic, especially one that also happens to be a Supreme Court nominee, is worthy of significant cache to most men I know. If I was still single and I had the benefit of a 12 pack, I'd be willing to take one for the team.

I don't know who you hang out with, but I wouldn't have sex with her using your d@#$. Of course I've been monogamous for 20 years so what do I Know....

Book
7th July 2010, 01:52 PM
If I was still single and I had the benefit of a 12 pack, I'd be willing to take one for the team.

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Solicitor+General+Elena+Kagan+Addresses+Georgetown +EPIL9ol6sZkl.jpg

:oo-->

dysgenic
7th July 2010, 03:34 PM
If I was single and drunk, I would turn her into a real woman and then brag about it afterwards.

dys

I don't know who you hang out with, but I wouldn't have sex with her using your d@#$. Of course I've been monogamous for 20 years so what do I Know....