PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks Founder Assange Gives a Hint on 'Orwellian' Bombshell

Large Sarge
30th June 2010, 07:05 AM
http://beforeitsnews.com/news/88/144/Wikileaks_Founder_Assange_Gives_a_Hint_on_Orwellia n_Bombshell.html

Wikileaks Founder Assange Gives a Hint on 'Orwellian' Bombshell

By Grant Lawrence

Source: Bodhi Thunder

There has been a lot of speculation regarding what Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is going to release next. The information is said to be so explosive that Assange was hiding out and the Pentagon was looking for him.

Some like the Pentagon Papers' leaker Daniel Ellsberg have issued warnings that Assange's life may be in danger. The Pentagon, it has been reported, was looking to question Assange.

Julian Assange confirms that he does have an Afghan civilian massacre video. But this is not the really big news. Previously, it was thought that the massacre video was the reason that the Pentagon wanted to question Assange.

Assange says "I can give an analogy. If there had been mass spying that had affected many, many people and organizations and the details of that mass spying were released then that is something that would reveal that the interests of many people had been abused." (source: abc.net.au)

According to Assange, the explosive 'Wikileak' would be of the type similar to the Echelon system. For those that aren't aware of that system. It is a secret, or was a secret, program that was engaged in mass spying on the citizens of the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canadia, and Britain. Echelon involved the gathering of mass amounts of electronic information and putting in a database for analysis.

....Intelligence monitoring of people in the area covered by the AUSCANZUKUS security agreement has caused concern. Some critics claim the system is being used not only to search for terrorist plots, drug dealers' plans, and political and diplomatic intelligence but also for large-scale commercial theft, international economic espionage and invasion of privacy. British journalist Duncan Campbell and New Zealand journalist Nicky Hager asserted in the 1990s that the United States was exploiting ECHELON traffic for industrial espionage, rather than military and diplomatic purposes.[10]....(source: wikipedia)

The excuse for the intrusive electronic spying on citizens by the government is that it is needed to keep us free. But it would seem that an intrusive spying system without a warrant or judicial review doesn't contribute to freedom but is merely an expression of fascism.

If Assange has information on the vast monitoring of people all over the world. It wouldn't be surprising. But perhaps just what the military industrial complex is monitoring might be the troubling part.

Twisted Titan
30th June 2010, 07:15 AM
NEWFLASH:

The FBI/CIA doesnt look for you:

THEY FIND YOU, WHEN THEY WANT YOU ...........PERIOD END OF STORY.

If this fellow has something worth sharing he better spill it....and with the quickness.

Cause he's a dead man either way.

T

Large Sarge
30th June 2010, 07:18 AM
Google?

or ??

Awoke
30th June 2010, 07:35 AM
If this man has something worth seeing he better spill it

Cause he is dead man either way.

Yeah, this guy is asking to be suicided. He has been trumpeting around for a couple weeks about how he has the torpedo that will sink the ship.

Just drop the info and be done with it.

Large Sarge
30th June 2010, 07:39 AM
I wonder if the internet kill switch was a direct response to what he has???

hmmm.....

Twisted Titan
30th June 2010, 08:17 AM
If this man has something worth seeing he better spill it

Cause he is dead man either way.

Yeah, this guy is asking to be suicided. He has been trumpeting around for a couple weeks about how he has the torpedo that will sink the ship.

[b]Just drop the info and be done with it.

[i]Which is exactly what makes me leery of him.

Either he's milking this for all its worth ( ala alex jones charlie sheen flop) making him not a patriot at all but a profiteer.

Or he doesnt understand the magnitude of the people he's dealing with ( highly,highly doubtful)

Or he's collaborator playing his part like Tea Party "revolutionaries"

Whatever the outcome........ I have no faith in him so he cant dissapoint me.

T

Silver Shield
30th June 2010, 08:51 AM
Move aside Ron Paul...

This guy is my new Hero!

He is like Bruce Wayne fighting for justice in this world.

Anything that sheds light on this sinister world plot is great.

All of my donations are going to Wikileaks and their efforts.

Heimdhal
30th June 2010, 09:05 AM
I concur with yall, he either needs to release it or find a deep dark hole to hide in cause either way hell be kissin his ass good bye. Wouldnt be suprised to find him dead in a car accident somewhere in Iceland in a few more weeks.

Quit with the attention whore stuff, ASSange and release your evidence already. Let the fireworks go where they will and get the party started.

Glass
7th July 2010, 06:32 PM
I wonder what is going on with this. Gone quiet.

MNeagle
7th July 2010, 07:47 PM
www.cnn.com is featuring it on the front page right now (haven't read it myself)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/07/07/what.is.wikileaks/index.html?hpt=C1