PDA

View Full Version : Discuss The "Jewish Conspiracy."

Percival
30th June 2010, 10:19 PM
Well I admit I do not know a lot about this "Jewish Conspiracy" that many of you claim to know about so I would really like to hear from you so-called experts on the "Jewish Conspiracy".

Thanks in advance, I look forward to learning about this from those of you who are "in the know."

Dave Thomas
30th June 2010, 10:20 PM
Percy, what a troll post if I ever did see one. Did your satellite go out again?

Percival
30th June 2010, 10:21 PM
Nah, its a sincere effort to understand and I would appreciate it if you wouldnt spam my fucking thread with BS like above.

Grand Master Melon
30th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy section?

wildcard
30th June 2010, 10:39 PM
Nice bait percy! Anyone responding should know he works for the SPLC and could have this site shut down if someone goes too far.

Percival
30th June 2010, 10:43 PM
Nice bait percy! Anyone responding should know he works for the SPLC and could have this site shut down if someone goes too far.

Please. ::)

You guys blather on about this stuff day after day after day and when someone wants to finally get it all together on one thread and learn about it you chicken out?

MAGNES
30th June 2010, 11:03 PM
Well I admit I do not know a lot about this "Jewish Conspiracy" that many of you claim to know about so I would really like to hear from you so-called experts on the "Jewish Conspiracy".

Let me simplify it for you.

The "achilles heel" of the "master race" waging war on
every western nation, target number one the USA.

From it we have endless wars, freedom erosion and economic destruction.

All engineered and timed accordingly.

Alan N. Sabrosky, PhD – Former Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research, U.S. Army War College.
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/#ASabrosky

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/september112009/911_truth_9-11-09.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg

THE PROTOCOLS WERE ALREADY ENACTED

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

"Lord Nathan Rothschild is the most powerful man in Britain". Lloyd George, British Prime-minister, 1909

"PERPETUAL WAR ON ROME" ZOHAR, We are Rome, Germany, Russia,
all of Europe, it's children, EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY, that is why even
masons hate Constantine/Byzantium and Jews/Occult hate Charlamagne.

"Even the best of the Goim should be killed." -- Abhodah Zarah 26b, Tosephoth

muffin
30th June 2010, 11:29 PM
I think he has a good point. We should all join his focus group so they can study people who value freedom and report their findings. Awesome post, Percival. I love focus groups, how much does this one pay?

Do we get free vaccinations?

silver solution
30th June 2010, 11:53 PM
You have to start with the first book of The Bible.
These two brothers Jacob and Esau.

27:38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, [even] me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
27:39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be away from the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
27:40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.
27:41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.

One group of people God loves and the other group He hates.

God hates Edom, Esau's people now have the dominition of this world just as Isaac stated would happen.

They (fake jews) (Idumeans, Edom, sons of Esau) conspired for thousands of years to grab this dominition of the people of this world. They have it. The elites of the sons of Esau (fake jews) are what Jesus called "the synagogue of Satan" in Revelation 2:9. 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

Malachi

1:1 The burden of the Word of the "I AM" to Israel by Malachi.
1:2 I have loved you, saith the "I AM". Yet ye say, Wherein hast Thou loved us? [Was] not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the "I AM": yet I loved Jacob,
1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the "I AM" hath indignation for ever.

Hope this helps you out.

Ponce
1st July 2010, 12:06 AM
OK Perci, maybe you are the one that I have been lookint for all this time.

To start with you call it a "Jewish Conspiracy" and that's wrong, you are trying to misdirect us to what you want to talk about and not about what WE should talk about.........to start with is a "Zionist Conspiracy" which has nothing to do with the Semites of the Bible, let it be the Jews or the Arabs of which 30% are Semites.

With the above in mind, do you want to talk about the Zionists???

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

Silver Rocket Bitches!
1st July 2010, 12:08 AM

Jesus H. Could you qualify this sterile OP anymore?

Nice use of quotes and italics btw.

Why come here and ask such questions? Put your quoted words into Google and search. The information is there for the taking..

I'm guessing that the pre-determined conclusion your "research" will come to will have something to do with "antisemitism."

Regardless of the fact that the Khazars are not at all Semitic and merely hijacked a religion and convinced themselves they are God's chosen people.

Not for your sake but for those who stumble upon this thread, view this.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9qR1h-H7vNU

EDIT: Fixed youtube link. -Gaillo

Horn
1st July 2010, 12:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXTDbGQxSsk

Percival
1st July 2010, 12:26 AM

Why come here and ask such questions? Put your quoted words into Google and search. The information is there for the taking..

I'm guessing that the pre-determined conclusion your "research" will come to will have something to do with "antisemitism."

Regardless of the fact that the Khazars are not at all Semitic and merely hijacked a religion and convinced themselves they are God's chosen people.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qR1h-H7vNU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qR1h-H7vNU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I came here because this is where the experts claim to be, like someone above mentioned I am involved in a focus group that gets together and discusses various issues and this time around we are discussing the Jewish/Zionist Conspiracy theories. Unfortunately not everyone can be invited to the focus group as it is controlled and we are only looking for people who have a particular knowledge and know "certain things" about the Jewish/Zionist conspiracy and particularly those who are willing to share their ideas as to what can be done to stop it and bring an end to it.

This is not the only place we recruit from, we work many forums and draw many different people in to the group to discuss these matters for our research.

Percival
1st July 2010, 12:27 AM
OK Perci, maybe you are the one that I have been lookint for all this time.

To start with you call it a "Jewish Conspiracy" and that's wrong, you are trying to misdirect us to what you want to talk about and not about what WE should talk about.........to start with is a "Zionist Conspiracy" which has nothing to do with the Semites of the Bible, let it be the Jews or the Arabs of which 30% are Semites.

With the above in mind, do you want to talk about the Zionists???

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

Sure, Zionists, Jews, Khazars, whatever you want to discuss I would like to hear it, if I feel you have the sort of knowledge that we are looking for you will be contacted privately and invited to our private group for more detailed discussion of these matters.

Please, tell me what you know.

Libertarian_Guard
1st July 2010, 12:47 AM
I don't know anything about a "Jewish Conspiracy."

But if you're looking for some good info on the zionist conspiracy, look here.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/oralhist/wright.htm

I might mention my concept of the Bible is that it is largely mythology; Jewish legend; distorted history. [See: John Van Seter, Abraham in Legend and History, Yale, 1975. Frank M. Cross, Caananite Myth and Hebrew Epic, Harvard, 1973.] There are a lot of poems and other sorts of things like this. There are a number of moral teachings in it, but they are

[13]

the minimum part of it. Large parts of it are just ritualistic and have no meaning in the modern world at all, but if you want to understand Jewish legend, that's the book to go to.

When I talked to these people I saw that they took it literally. Furthermore, in one of my conversations with Mr. Ben Gurion he made the remark that, "the Bible is our charter." I began to realize that Zionism is a thinly veiled theocracy. The Bible was in their minds when they were talking, but they used modern nationalistic language in order to hide the fact that this was theocratic in nature. They realized that a theocratic society would not appeal to America.

I might mention here that I have found Zionism very deceitful. There is a double meaning in all the words Zionists use, and [Chaim] Weizmann himself said one time, "Let the British or anyone else talk about Zionism

[14]

and they can use our terminology, but we know what the meaning of it is. It has one meaning to us, one meaning to the Gentiles." They've always had this double-entendre in everything that they have done. Whenever they use words you have to try to find out what is the context in which they are using these words.

This threw me back to studying the Bible again to see what they are talking about; what is "Eretz Israel," which includes this tremendous territory? Furthermore, in the covenants which God gave to the Jewish people, he said, "You are to be a pure and holy people and not to be contaminated by contact with Gentiles. Therefore, you should cast out all the inhabitants that are there and make it a Jewish state." [See Deuteronomy 7:1=6. Joshua 6:17; 8:21; 10:33. I Samuel 15:18, etc.] I found the same thing in Herzl: You must remove the Arabs and Palestinians in order to have an exclusivistic Jewish people.

[15]

I found Herzl's writings were really all ideas taken from the Old Testament, but dressed up in modern language, and that Zionism meant the incorporation of the whole Jewish community in Palestine. A large territory that was to be exclusively theirs, and the Arabs would be expelled.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
1st July 2010, 01:23 AM
This is actually one of the things we want to focus on and we are looking for people who have this sort of 'knowledge' for our focus group, can you tell me, in light of this comment bolded above, who, in your opinion, the 'real' Jews are, since the imposters are the ones you claim are part of the conspiracy.

Well since this is a focus group, there should be compensation for our time, effort and knowledge. Also, there should be a clear disclaimer as to what your compiled data will be used for. And your affiliations, possible conflicts of interest and bias should also be disclosed.

rurounikitsune
1st July 2010, 05:28 AM
Percival, why are you stirring the pot? This place was just starting to become civil again.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 05:30 AM
LOL at this thread.

Percy, percy, percy!

BTW, when are we gonna have that discussion on the ultra-orthodox, well-read jews' worshiping of lucifer/whatever instead of YHVH?

???

DMac
1st July 2010, 07:23 AM
Why does so much of what you write read like it is a copy and paste out of a manual?

And then these gems, good grief!

"Jewish Conspiracy"
"final solution"
"a Jew behind every bush and underneath every stone."
"we are all out to get them,"

/sigh

I am not here to stir the pot nor am I here to troll the forum.

rurounikitsune
1st July 2010, 07:40 AM
How short do you think our memories are? You have been involved in this discussion for years. You have a self-admitted reputation.

If research is truly your object, reading old topics will get you a lot further than whatever it is you're doing now.

Give it time dude, youre dealing with a pro here. Do you know who I am? ;D

Bullfrog
1st July 2010, 07:44 AM
Has anyone else noticed how Hulk Hogan's new girlfriend looks like she could be his daughters identical twin? Seriously, you can't tell them apart. There is something weird about that.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 07:50 AM
Seems to me that Percival is trying to bait us into telling him that we would endorse a pogrom....

Percival
1st July 2010, 07:51 AM
How short do you think our memories are? You have been involved in this discussion for years. You have a self-admitted reputation.

If research is truly your object, reading old topics will get you a lot further than whatever it is you're doing now.

Give it time dude, youre dealing with a pro here. Do you know who I am? ;D

I am trying to get everyone and all the information in one place so that we can really take a close look at the theory and those who push it and what their agenda really may be.

See, I have done the research also and my conclusion is that those who push these sort of ideas have an agenda, but I am willing to consider that maybe I overlooked something and those here who are "in the know" can perhaps set me straight.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 08:07 AM
Seems to me that Percival is trying to bait us into telling him that we would endorse a pogrom....

Seems to me that when you guys are given the opportunity to put up or shut up you chicken out.

If I wanted to bait anyone in to such a thing I would change names, establish myself as one of you, get close to you and then gather the information I needed. As it is now I am right out in the open, I am not the one hiding, everyone knows who I am and what I stand for, so why dont you tell us who you are what you stand for.

I want to understand why people hate Jews, why they believe Jews are involved in a sinister conspiracy to dominate the world and enslave the gentiles and why people think we worship the devil and drink the blood of our young. Surely either those who believe that are completely batsh*t crazy or there is more to this than I realize or am privy to.

I don't call for the death of anyone.

I don't hate jews; you're a jew, and I don't hate you.

I am a bit perturbed by the fact that AIPAC/israel/jews/etc control the government of the US and many other governments throughout the world, not to mention the media, which is arguably as powerful as the government itself.

If eskimos had a monopoly on media, academia, banking/finance, politics, etc, etc wouldn't you find that odd? Eskimos are a small group, and people would likely notice if they wielded a disproportionate amount of influence. However, many people don't realize the sway that jews have in America.

Just look at Obama (who some people would call a moslem) and his cabinet full of jews.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 08:12 AM
Also, I'm still waiting for your insights regarding jews who don't worship the god that goys think they do...

As you've said before, we "got our gods mixed up... a very old trick they played a long time ago".

I would like to hear more about that....

rurounikitsune
1st July 2010, 08:17 AM
Percival,

The agenda is to kill all Jews. It's not complicated.

Why should the Jews be expelled from all the countries to which they have been dispersed?

Fake Answer: They are performing child sacrifice/stealing our money/desecrating the host/etc.
Real Answer: So they will die because they have nowhere to live.

Why should the Jews not be allowed to settle in their ancestral homeland?

Fake Answer: They are oppressing the poor Palestinian children.

You will not find a rational answer to the many excuses or "fake answers" given to these and many other questions. Every anti-Semitic group from Arabs to Catholics to White Nationalists may have nothing else in common and may have totally different fake answers, totally different ways of arriving at the conclusion. But the real answer, the heart of the matter, is always the same. Same as it was in the days of Esther, Mordecai, and Haman. Same as it was in medieval Europe. It always ends in murder. Only a supernatural force could bring so many disparate groups together. It is not rational. But it was prophesied in the Bible.

Why is this? Because God has big plans for the Jews. First He forced them out of their homeland as punishment for their disobedience. Now He's leading them back in order to bring about the end of days. They are being painted into a corner and a supernatural event will occur in order to glorify God. Everything is going according to plan. But until you understand the plan as foretold in the Bible, none of this is going to make sense. It will certainly never make sense to a Buddhist.

Practice teshuvah and place your faith in the God of the Bible and in the coming Messiah, Jesus, and your eyes will be opened, and you won't need the musings of a focus group or an Internet forum.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 08:23 AM
Percival,

The agenda is to kill all Jews. It's not complicated.

Why should the Jews be expelled from all the countries to which they have been dispersed?

Fake Answer: They are performing child sacrifice/stealing our money/desecrating the host/etc.

Why should the Jews not be allowed to settle in their ancestral homeland?

Fake Answer: They are oppressing the poor Palestinian children.

You will not find a rational answer to the many excuses or "fake answers" given to these and many other questions. Every anti-Semitic group from Arabs to Catholics to White Nationalists may have nothing else in common and may have totally different fake answers, totally different ways of arriving at the conclusion. But the real answer, the heart of the matter, is always the same. Same as it was in the days of Esther, Mordecai, and Haman. Same as it was in medieval Europe. It always ends in murder. Only a supernatural force could bring so many disparate groups together. It is not rational. But it was prophesied in the Bible.

Why is this? Because God has big plans for the Jews. First He forced them out of their homeland as punishment for their disobedience. Now He's leading them back in order to bring about the end of days. They are being painted into a corner and a supernatural event will occur in order to glorify God. Everything is going according to plan. But until you understand the plan as foretold in the Bible, none of this is going to make sense. It will certainly never make sense to a Buddhist.

Practice teshuvah and place your faith in the God of the Bible and in the coming Messiah, Jesus, and your eyes will be opened, and you won't need the musings of a focus group or an Internet forum.

Palestine is NOT a khazar homeland.

PatColo
1st July 2010, 08:27 AM
Finally I would like to hear your comments with regard to: what can be done to stop the "Jewish Conspiracy", that is to say, what is your "final solution" to this "Jewish Conspiracy" problem?

Perhaps Percy could reciprocate with the group in this effort at an honest exchange of opinions. :D

Percy, what is your latest opinion on the Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif, that is to say, what is your Final Solutionhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif to this Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif problem? :conf:

Are you still vigilantly maintaining the myth that scary moozlems did 911?http://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif (http://davidraygriffin.com/articles/was-america-attacked-by-muslims-on-911/)

Do you feel that USrael's consequent holocausting of said Scary Moozlem Semites is proceeding adequately?

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/images/iraqdeaths.gif (http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/node/156)

Or are you too busy fighting HATEhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif to notice the Holocaust Redux of authentic Semites? (http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/1446/81/) :dunno

Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger, 1,218 licensed architects & engineers (http://ae911truth.org) now calling the official 9/11 CT a fraud! ;D

[center]http://www.ae911truth.net/flash/wtc7ani2.swf

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:30 AM

Seems to me that when you guys are given the opportunity to put up or shut up you chicken out.

If I wanted to bait anyone in to such a thing I would change names, establish myself as one of you, get close to you and then gather the information I needed. As it is now I am right out in the open, I am not the one hiding, everyone knows who I am and what I stand for, so why dont you tell us who you are what you stand for.

I want to understand why people hate Jews, why they believe Jews are involved in a sinister conspiracy to dominate the world and enslave the gentiles and why people think we worship the devil and drink the blood of our young. Surely either those who believe that are completely batsh*t crazy or there is more to this than I realize or am privy to.

I don't call for the death of anyone.

I don't hate jews; you're a jew, and I don't hate you.

I am a bit perturbed by the fact that AIPAC/israel/jews/etc control the government of the US and many other governments throughout the world, not to mention the media, which is arguably as powerful as the government itself.

If eskimos had a monopoly on media, academia, banking/finance, politics, etc, etc wouldn't you find that odd? Eskimos are a small group, and people would likely notice if they wielded a disproportionate amount of influence. However, many people don't realize the sway that jews have in America.

Just look at Obama (who some people would call a moslem) and his cabinet full of jews.

I see what you mean but I dont think I would find it odd, I would want to study Eskimos and find out what they are doing to make themselves so successful, which brings me to the point that many Jews are aware of and non-Jews are not, Jewish families stress education, I mean A LOT more than others, its a very big deal in the Jewish culture to get a very good education and to work hard in order to move up to better positions within your profession, I think this has a lot to do with it.

Bildo
1st July 2010, 08:31 AM
Yesterday I spoke to someone I consider a friend, someone I respect and admire. This person is a researcher IMO, whether he is researching credible material or not I do not know, thats partly why I am here, to find out if this sort of thing is credible or not. But this person made it clear to me that he has "done the work" and in the process of "doing the work," he has found, in his words "a Jew behind every bush and underneath every stone." Silly me, I dont know what that means, I am Jewish and I neither hide behind bushes or under rocks and no Jew that I know in my community hides behind bushes or under rocks either, so this is news to me and also news to them, some of whom I shared this information with and they, like me, were puzzled by it.

Really? You really think your "friend" meant that Jews are literally under rocks and behind bushes? Have you checked every rock and bush in your community? You have no idea what he could have meant?

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:33 AM
Also, I'm still waiting for your insights regarding jews who don't worship the god that goys think they do...

As you've said before, we "got our gods mixed up... a very old trick they played a long time ago".

I would like to hear more about that....
I know you do, I will try and get to that, right now I really need to get this focus group set up, I got people on my ass about it.

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:35 AM
Finally I would like to hear your comments with regard to: what can be done to stop the "Jewish Conspiracy", that is to say, what is your "final solution" to this "Jewish Conspiracy" problem?

Perhaps Percy could reciprocate with the group in this effort at an honest exchange of opinions. :D

Percy, what is your latest opinion on the Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif, that is to say, what is your Final Solutionhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif to this Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif problem? :conf:

Are you still vigilantly maintaining the myth that scary moozlems did 911?http://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif (http://davidraygriffin.com/articles/was-america-attacked-by-muslims-on-911/)

Do you feel that USrael's consequent holocausting of said Scary Moozlem Semites is proceeding adequately?

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/images/iraqdeaths.gif (http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/node/156)

Or are you too busy fighting HATEhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif to notice the Holocaust Redux of authentic Semites? (http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/1446/81/) :dunno

Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif

aww jeez looky there, every time I check that number gets bigger, 1,218 licensed architects & engineers (http://ae911truth.org) now calling the official 9/11 CT a fraud! ;D

As usual I have no fucking clue what youre talking about but that must be some good shit youre on.

All I know is that terrorists are responsible for the events that happened on 9-11-01. Beyond that I have no idea, and you dont either.

mamboni
1st July 2010, 08:42 AM

As usual I have no f*cking clue what youre talking about but that must be some good sh*t youre on.

All I know is that terrorists are responsible for the events that happened on 9-11-01. Beyond that I have no idea, and you dont either.

Yeah..Zionist-Jew terrorists.

rurounikitsune
1st July 2010, 08:45 AM
Palestine is NOT a khazar homeland.

DNA evidence strongly suggests that modern day Jews (including the Ashnkenazim) are far more closely related to other inhabitants of the Levant (Druze, Bedouins, Palestinians, etc) than they are to any Turkic tribe. The only two groups of Jews that were not tightly grouped with other Semitic peoples were the Ethiopian and Indian communities.

The ancestor of the Kohanim (priest families) has also been confirmed to be a single male 3000 years ago (Aaron).

That should put the Khazar business to rest, but it won't, because anti-Semites will believe anything as long as it makes the Jews look bad.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 08:49 AM
As usual I have no f*cking clue what youre talking about but that must be some good sh*t youre on.

Of course terrorists are responsible for the events of 9/11/01.

It was a terrorist act.

However, what is questionable is whether those terrorists are cavemen (like "al-Qaeda" et al) or businessmen.

I read a pretty good article one time that exposed a certain jewish fella who had signed off on PNAC, who also was head of Pentagon Comptrollers (remember when the Pentagon "lost" $2.3 TRILLION... yeah, well he was in charge then...), and who also headed up a company that sells remote-controlling equipment for airplanes..... Maybe you should read that article! ;)

Also, remember those dancing israelis on 9/11?

Here's an interview with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Horn
1st July 2010, 08:59 AM
Recent events pointing to particular factions of a certain rouge government's (Israel) inability to control it's own secret service sector, are leading to all sorts of speculation & counter terrorist support & propaganda.

Most of which is just a show to condone such heinous crimes against the people, and the world.

This thread could be sited as an example.

Ponce
1st July 2010, 09:02 AM
As long as you guys persist in saying "Jews" instead of "Zionist" Perci and his gang will give you a new Ahole.......I will sit back and enjoy the action and say nothing for now.

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:08 AM
As long as you guys persist in saying "Jews" instead of "Zionist" Perci and his gang will give you a new Ahole.......I will sit back and enjoy the action and say nothing for now.
I love the Cuban people. You and others may not know it (but I suspect you, Ponce, do) but you are one of us, so embrace it my friend, you are a chosen one. ;D

the white rabbit
1st July 2010, 09:19 AM
I think he has a good point. We should all join his focus group so they can study people who value freedom and report their findings. Awesome post, Percival. I love focus groups, how much does this one pay?

Do we get free vaccinations?
I hear there be a draw at the end for a trip to Shutter Island !!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOFlCIY0H8

philo beddoe
1st July 2010, 09:20 AM
I love the Cuban people. You and others may not know it (but I suspect you, Ponce, do) but you are one of us, so embrace it my friend, you are a chosen one. ;D
Are you saying Ponce is a Juban?

PatColo
1st July 2010, 09:25 AM

Percy, many here will recall from GIM1 how active you were in the 911 Truth threads, through your numerous usernames over a number of years. You were evidently deeply immersed in research of the events of 911.

Surely after all that time, energy & research you devoted to 911, you must have formed some leading hypothesis as to who the "terrorists" were who orchestrated the attacks, yes?? :D In the GIM1 days, the hypothesis which you relentlessly argued & promoted, was the myth that scary moozlems did 911http://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif (http://davidraygriffin.com/articles/was-america-attacked-by-muslims-on-911/).

So do you still maintain that anti-Arab-Semitic hypothesis today?

We just want to better understand who our "focus group" coordinator is here today, so you could help us out by sharing.

Do you allow for the possibility that 911 was not orchestrated by a Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif after all, but that perhaps 911 could have been orchestrated instead by Zionist interests? (http://rediscover911.com/introduction/) :dunno

By "Zionist interests", I'm referring to The Elephant in the Room (http://rediscover911.com/introduction/). ;)

So, we understand that you "don't know who orchestrated 911" Percy. We just wanna know who you believe, based upon your deep research, most likely orchestrated 911. 8)

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:29 AM
Are you saying Ponce is a Juban?
Yes, if that is what you want to call it, absolutely. Fidel is too.

Bullfrog
1st July 2010, 09:29 AM
Yesterday I spoke to someone I consider a friend, someone I respect and admire. This person is a researcher IMO, whether he is researching credible material or not I do not know, thats partly why I am here, to find out if this sort of thing is credible or not. But this person made it clear to me that he has "done the work" and in the process of "doing the work," he has found, in his words "a Jew behind every bush and underneath every stone." Silly me, I dont know what that means, I am Jewish and I neither hide behind bushes or under rocks and no Jew that I know in my community hides behind bushes or under rocks either, so this is news to me and also news to them, some of whom I shared this information with and they, like me, were puzzled by it.

For years and years I have done battle with many of you over this issue alone

So which is it? News to you, or something you have been dealing with for years? How many years were you a member at GIM?

I am reminded of a poem. My apologies if I get some of the words wrong. It goes like this...

Liar Liar
Pants on Fire

I don't have a problem with the topic, I just don't want anything to do with you.
Maybe you could discuss it with your friend that you respect and admire who has done the work. Or were you lying about him too?

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:34 AM

Percy, many here will recall from GIM1 how active you were in the 911 Truth threads, through your numerous usernames over a number of years. You were evidently deeply immersed in research of the events of 911.

Surely after all that time, energy & research you devoted to 911, you must have formed some leading hypothesis as to who the "terrorists" were who orchestrated the attacks, yes?? :D In the GIM1 days, the hypothesis which you relentlessly argued & promoted, was the myth that scary moozlems did 911http://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif (http://davidraygriffin.com/articles/was-america-attacked-by-muslims-on-911/).

So do you still maintain that anti-Arab-Semitic hypothesis today?

We just want to better understand who our "focus group" coordinator is here today, so you could help us out by sharing.

Do you allow for the possibility that 911 was not orchestrated by a Scary Moozlem Conspiracyhttp://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif after all, but that perhaps 911 could have been orchestrated instead by Zionist interests? (http://rediscover911.com/introduction/) :dunno

By "Zionist interests", I'm referring to The Elephant in the Room (http://rediscover911.com/introduction/). ;)

So, we understand that you "don't know who orchestrated 911" Percy. We just wanna know who you believe, based upon your deep research, most likely orchestrated 911. 8)

Tim Osman....

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 09:34 AM

Of course terrorists are responsible for the events of 9/11/01.

It was a terrorist act.

However, what is questionable is whether those terrorists are cavemen (like "al-Qaeda" et al) or businessmen.

I read a pretty good article one time that exposed a certain jewish fella who had signed off on PNAC, who also was head of Pentagon Comptrollers (remember when the Pentagon "lost" $2.3 TRILLION... yeah, well he was in charge then...), and who also headed up a company that sells remote-controlling equipment for airplanes..... Maybe you should read that article! ;)

Also, remember those dancing israelis on 9/11?

Here's an interview with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:36 AM

For years and years I have done battle with many of you over this issue alone

So which is it? News to you, or something you have been dealing with for years? How many years were you a member at GIM?

I am reminded of a poem. My apologies if I get some of the words wrong. It goes like this...

Liar Liar
Pants on Fire

I don't have a problem with the topic, I just don't want anything to do with you.
Maybe you could discuss it with your friend that you respect and admire who has done the work. Or were you lying about him too.

It is news to me that he found a Jew under every rock and behind every bush, in doing battle with some of these folks for many years now I have heard many different theories but that one is new to me, I had never heard of Jews hiding behind bushes and under rocks. Unless of course he meant a Jew behind a Bush in this sense:

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Bush+Makes+Statement+Visa+Waiver+Program+mtYFISoGQ Thl.jpg

philo beddoe
1st July 2010, 09:37 AM
Ok, let me clarify a few things here for those who are seemingly concerned that this is a mission to stir sh*t and/or troll the forum.

It is neither, I am not here to stir the pot nor am I here to troll the forum.

While you were prowling around as Masonic plot, you claimed to be a gentile who strudied judaism in AZ. What gives ?

TPTB
1st July 2010, 09:40 AM
Tim Osman.... Or in other words, the CIA?

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:45 AM
Ok, let me clarify a few things here for those who are seemingly concerned that this is a mission to stir sh*t and/or troll the forum.

It is neither, I am not here to stir the pot nor am I here to troll the forum.

While you were prowling around as Masonic plot, you claimed to be a gentile who strudied judaism in AZ. What gives ?

http://www.ldsfilm.com/pm/CatchMeIfYouCanBook.jpg

TPTB
1st July 2010, 09:45 AM

Good memory. :) Also a college history instructor as I recall. But now you're a lawyer working for the SPLC...

You're a gifted entertainer, I'll give you that. :D

PatColo
1st July 2010, 09:56 AM

He also claimed a personal friendship with Bill Cooper.

Jooristic Person thought it was such a clever & effective "cred-building" lie, that he then made the exact same claim... :lol

Like Bill Cooper would have anything to do these "no evidence of WTC CD, scary moozlems did 911, yada yada" clowns.

Isn't Pattern of Paranoia Guy prattling on about a close personal friendship with Ralph Epperson, too? :lol

Tim Osman....

"Tim Osman did 911"http://www.messianic-torah-truth-seeker.org/Torah/Kashrut/logo-ou-kosher-48.gif (http://davidraygriffin.com/articles/was-america-attacked-by-muslims-on-911/)
:lol

Hatha Sunahara
1st July 2010, 10:13 AM
Here's what you're feeding:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/gallery/472_01_07_10_10_02_10.jpeg

Hatha

Bullfrog
1st July 2010, 10:17 AM
See what I mean?

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/hulk-and-his-lookalikes.jpg

Hulk Hogan poses here with his pair of blonde lookalikes. We think that's girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel in his arms and Brooke Hogan by his side. But it may be the other way around.

chad
1st July 2010, 10:24 AM
i had the pleasure of dining with miep gies once. i asked her the very same sort of question that percival is asking, as i assumed she would be the sort of person in the know.

she declined to talk about it, saying only something along the lines of, and i'm paraphrasing, "germany is now run by the jewish people, if the jewish people can accomplish that, anything is possible."

i asked her about the diaries as well, and she declined to talk about it.

there you go.

Percival
1st July 2010, 10:33 AM
Here's what you're feeding:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/gallery/472_01_07_10_10_02_10.jpeg

Hatha
Your post is a troll post and not helpful at all and I would really appreciate it if you would quit spamming my fucking thread with stupid pictures and post about the issue at hand.

7th trump
1st July 2010, 10:56 AM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qR1h-H7vNU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qR1h-H7vNU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I came here because this is where the experts claim to be, like someone above mentioned I am involved in a focus group that gets together and discusses various issues and this time around we are discussing the Jewish/Zionist Conspiracy theories. Unfortunately not everyone can be invited to the focus group as it is controlled and we are only looking for people who have a particular knowledge and know "certain things" about the Jewish/Zionist conspiracy and particularly those who are willing to share their ideas as to what can be done to stop it and bring an end to it.

This is not the only place we recruit from, we work many forums and draw many different people in to the group to discuss these matters for our research.

Theres only one way it will stop and its not gonna be man doing it.
God says to leave the chaff alone in fear that the surrounding wheat will be destroyed. The angels will seperate the chaff from the wheat when its reaping time and throw them into the fire.

mamboni
1st July 2010, 11:17 AM
I scream, you scream, we all scream for.......

PatColo
1st July 2010, 11:20 AM
Throw the ice cream man down the well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Horn
1st July 2010, 11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DnqShL-bnE

mamboni
1st July 2010, 11:30 AM
Oy vey!!!!!!!

Book
1st July 2010, 11:50 AM
...if you want to be a part of the private forum focus group you have to be invited and to get invited you need to show your chops here in this thread so we can determine if you are the person we are looking for or not.

...we are looking for people who, when asked a question about this Jewish/Zionist conspiracy, can and will offer an immediate response and do so coherently and to the point, in short, we want people who know what they are talking about and hold dear to their hearts these ideas and who have done the research required to speak freely, openly and with authority on the matter at hand.

http://www.solargeneral.com/images/judaism/adl/adl-dark-side.jpg

Translation:

"If you openly post your truth at GSUS everybody can read it, but if you join our "private forum focus group" we can then get your IP Address and track you back to your internet service provider and file a "hate crime" lawsuit in Federal court to shut you up."

:oo-->

StackerKen
1st July 2010, 11:51 AM
Welcome back Book!

Horn
1st July 2010, 11:54 AM
:citeplz

mamboni, you got that photoshop?

Could you blow this up for me?

I think the may be some relevant info. here?

k-os
1st July 2010, 12:07 PM
Book is back!

Percival, even I don't believe your intentions, and as you can tell by my smite count, I am not a member of their gang. Seriously, I can't imagine anyone falling for this obvious trap. Come on, "final solution"? And, I think that the post regarding "too many PMs" was funny to say the least.

What I don't understand is that since there is already so much material that you claim to be seeking here on GSUS, what more do you think you can gain by starting this thread?

DMac
1st July 2010, 12:08 PM
Book is back!

Percival, even I don't believe your intentions, and as you can tell by my smite count, I am not a member of their gang. Seriously, I can't imagine anyone falling for this obvious trap. Come on, "final solution"? And, I think that the post regarding "too many PMs" was funny to say the least.

What I don't understand is that since there is already so much material that you claim to be seeking here on GSUS, what more do you think you can gain by starting this thread?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Stand/stir.gif

the white rabbit
1st July 2010, 12:23 PM
ADL founded the same year as the FED Founded in 1913 by The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith, a Jewish service organization in the United States, its original mission statement was "to stop, by appeals to reason and conscience and, if necessary, by appeals to law, the defamation of the Jewish people. Its ultimate purpose is to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike and to put an end forever to unjust and unfair discrimination against and ridicule of any sect or body of citizens."[1] The ADL has 29 offices in the United States and three offices in other countries, with its headquarters located in New York City. Since 1987, Abraham Foxman has been the national director in the United States. The national chairman in the United States is Robert Sugarman. Tracking "extremists"
The ADL keeps track of the activities of various "extremist" groups and movements.[11] According to ADL Director Abe Foxman, "Our mission is to monitor and expose those who are anti-Jewish, racist, anti-democratic, and violence-prone, and we monitor them primarily by reading publications and attending public meetings …. Because extremist organizations are highly secretive, sometimes ADL can learn of their activities only by using undercover sources … [who] function in a manner directly analogous to investigative journalists. Some have performed great service to the American people—for example, by uncovering the existence of right-wing extremist paramilitary training camps—with no recognition and at considerable personal risk."[12] A person apprehended in connection to the 2002 white supremacist terror plot had drawn a cartoon of himself blowing up the Boston offices of the ADL.[13]

The ADL regularly releases reports on anti-Semitism and extremist activities on the far left and the far right. For instance, as part of its Law Enforcement Agency Resource Network (L.E.A.R.N.), the ADL has published information about the Militia Movement[14] in America and a guide for law enforcement officials titled Officer Safety and Extremists.[15] An archive of "The Militia Watchdog" research on U.S. right-wing extremism (including groups not specifically cited as anti-Semitic) from 1995 to 2000 is also available on the ADL website.[14]

In the 1990s, some details of the ADL's monitoring activities became public and controversial, including the fact that the ADL had gathered information about some non-extremist groups.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

StackerKen
1st July 2010, 12:43 PM
Percy; Don't you worry that your deceitfulness will make "your people" look bad?

Percival
1st July 2010, 01:01 PM
I scream, you scream, we all scream for.......

That should say "Now with sprinkles made from Israel bullshit."

wildcard
1st July 2010, 01:17 PM
This thread is epic, I vote it as best thread of the new forum. Ponce is juban, percy is ripping new a-holes ::) ;D ::), we're all out to finish what Hitler started but couldn't finish over several years but could have if he'd just stopped giving them water for 3 days.

http://www.reoiv.com/images/random/LegendaryThread.jpg

LuckyStrike
1st July 2010, 01:20 PM

LOL, so you can add this to your ADL/SPLC dossiers if any of us every show up in court?

You can buy a copy of Mein Kampf and shove it up your ass!

wildcard
1st July 2010, 01:21 PM
Before the ADL/SPLC shut down judicial you could read all about Leo Frank

philo beddoe
1st July 2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.apollos.com/
Here is where Masonic plot wants to conduct his focus group. He is the original Phoenix cowboy.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 01:28 PM
Better check this out before it disappears. Audio and text at link

The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens
by George Lincoln Rockwell
Narrated by Edgar J. Steele

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/duckshens.htm

iOWNme
1st July 2010, 01:34 PM
Is this thread for real?

There is no Jewish conspiracy. There is a Luciferian/Satanic conspiracy.

Do you know of any religions that worship Lucifer/Satan?

k-os
1st July 2010, 01:51 PM
If you would like to be part of our controlled focus group all you have to do is show me that you have the kind of knowledge we are looking for by sharing what you know, in part, here in this thread, once we have decided who will be invited to go on to the next level we will contact you and set up a time to meet at the other forum when it is convenient for everyone involved.

What a pleasant response. I am not interested in being a part of your focus group. I am fairly new to this conspiracy of which you speak. I am reading The Israel Lobby, and it is a voluminous, jaw dropping piece of literature. However, I would probably say the same thing if I were reading a book titled "The Tobacco Lobby", because if there is one thing I can't stand about our political system, it's legalized bribery.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 02:06 PM
Is this thread for real?

There is no Jewish conspiracy. There is a Luciferian/Satanic conspiracy.

Do you know of any religions that worship Lucifer/Satan?

A jewish friend of mind once told me that we goyim "have our gods mixed up".

And then there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYm5YtaCQo

Personally, I don't have problems with luciferians so long as they mind their own business and don't fuck with other people.

I figure that this thread is a good place for me to mention that I am eating a bagel right now. (this is uncommon for me, as I don't often eat bagels) ;D

wildcard
1st July 2010, 02:50 PM
Wait, wasn't The Israel Lobby written by a coupla jews? Are you saying jews are spreading lies and propaganda Percy? ;D

34 new from 4.97 on Amazon ;D

amazon linky (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0374177724/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new)

Percival
1st July 2010, 02:53 PM
Wait, wasn't The Israel Lobby written by a coupla jews? Are you saying jews are spreading lies and propaganda Percy? ;D

amazon linky (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0374177724/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new)
Anything to make a buck. Its simply fashionable right now to blather on about Israel and Jews and their evil lobby and desire for world control. They know what sells and thats what they market.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 02:54 PM
You can help us or we ‘will overthrow the world.’

Chaim Weizmann, first president of the State of Israel

1. “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.”

Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

2. “The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more”….

Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel, August 28,2000. Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. ” [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs.”

Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the Beasts,” New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. “The Palestinians” would be crushed like grasshoppers … heads smashedagainst the boulders and walls.”

Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli Prime Minister, in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.”

Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. “How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to.”

Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, March 8, 1969.

7. “There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed.”

Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969

8. “The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war.”

Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha’aretz, 19 March 1972.

9. “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister), quoted by Nahum Goldmann in “Le Paraddoxe Juif” (“The Jewish Paradox”), pp121.

10. “We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return.” Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. “The old will die and the young will forget.”

David Ben Gurion, 1948

11. “We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to livehere as slaves.”

Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

12. “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and theAmericans know it.”

Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI’s cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.)

13. “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.”

Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983; New York Times 14 April 1983.

14. “We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return”

David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar’s “Ben-Gurion: The Armed Prophet,” Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.

15. ” … we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria… The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established… When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo.”

David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From “Ben-Gurion, A Biography,” by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

16. “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”

17. “Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.”

Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, Haaretz, April 4, 1969.

18. “We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!’”

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, New York Times, 23 October 1979.

19. “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters”

Rabin’s description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion’s special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. quoted in “The Arabs in Israel” by Sabri Jiryas.

20. “There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument:… the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish…with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary.”

Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency’s Colonization Department. From “Israel: an Apartheid State” by Uri Davis, p.5.

21. “Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours… Everything we don’t grab will go to them.”

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

22. “It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands.”

Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, 14 July 1972.

23. “Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment… Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”

Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, “Complete Diaries,” June 12, 1895 entry.

24. “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.”

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 New York Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1

25. “We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”

“You Gentiles,” by Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

26. “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Paul Warburg, Jewish Banker, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

27. “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not… You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.”

Chaim Weizmann, Published in “Judische Rundschau,” No. 4, 1920

Source: /whatreallyhappened.com/

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 02:55 PM

Anything to make a buck.

;D ;D ;D

wildcard
1st July 2010, 02:56 PM

Anything to make a buck. Its simply fashionable right now to blather on about Israel and Jews and their evil lobby and desire for world control. They know what sells and thats what they market.

At 5 bucks a hard bound book they must be raking in the dough!

*and I guess none of the masons want to give me my 666th smite because it's holy to them?

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 02:59 PM

What do you think about the quotes I posted above?

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 03:01 PM
You can help us or we ‘will overthrow the world.’

Chaim Weizmann, first president of the State of Israel

1. “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.”

2. “The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more”….

Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel, August 28,2000. Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. ” [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs.”

Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the Beasts,” New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. “The Palestinians” would be crushed like grasshoppers … heads smashedagainst the boulders and walls.”

Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli Prime Minister, in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. “When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.”

Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. “How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to.”

Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, March 8, 1969.

7. “There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed.”

Golda Meir, Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969

8. “The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war.”

Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha’aretz, 19 March 1972.

9. “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister), quoted by Nahum Goldmann in “Le Paraddoxe Juif” (“The Jewish Paradox”), pp121.

10. “We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return.” Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. “The old will die and the young will forget.”

David Ben Gurion, 1948

11. “We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to livehere as slaves.”

Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

12. “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and theAmericans know it.”

Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI’s cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.)

13. “We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.”

Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983; New York Times 14 April 1983.

14. “We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return”

David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar’s “Ben-Gurion: The Armed Prophet,” Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.

15. ” … we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria… The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established… When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo.”

David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From “Ben-Gurion, A Biography,” by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

16. “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”

17. “Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.”

Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, Haaretz, April 4, 1969.

18. “We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!’”

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, New York Times, 23 October 1979.

19. “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters”

Rabin’s description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion’s special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. quoted in “The Arabs in Israel” by Sabri Jiryas.

20. “There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument:… the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish…with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary.”

Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency’s Colonization Department. From “Israel: an Apartheid State” by Uri Davis, p.5.

21. “Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours… Everything we don’t grab will go to them.”

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

22. “It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands.”

Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, 14 July 1972.

23. “Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment… Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”

Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, “Complete Diaries,” June 12, 1895 entry.

24. “One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.”

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 New York Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1

25. “We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”

26. “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Paul Warburg, Jewish Banker, testimony before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

27. “We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not… You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.”

That site will likely not be around much longer, Mr Rivero has shown his true colors time and again and it is a matter of when, not if.

That speaks volumes, no?

wildcard
Someone hit me for 666! Thanks!

goldmonkey
Discuss The "Jewish Conspiracy"?

I'm too busy discussing it with the dispossessed whites who are living in tent cities.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 03:02 PM
That speaks volumes, no?

No worries, he's not here to cause US any troubles. We're his buds. ::)

k-os
1st July 2010, 03:31 PM
Kos, be careful with those kind of books, I would certainly never tell anyone not to read a particular book, all books should be read and studied no matter how controversial they are but the other side of that coin is that you have to be intelligent enough to know whether you are reading fact or fiction, truth or lies, reality or propaganda. Today there appears to be a cottage industry of those writing about the Israeli Lobby. Most of the books to date have been neither serious nor analytical. On the contrary, they have been misleading and often fallacious, reflecting both a tendency to rewrite history and to misunderstand the policy process.

Are you insinuating that I am not intelligent enough to discern the truth from lies?

When you are finished reading that book please PM me and allow me to offer you a rebuttal of the pernicious theory about the mythically powerful Jewish lobby. It is important that you understand both sides and I am qualified to speak with authority on these matters when it comes to a defense of Israel and the Jewish people but not so much that I am biased, I will simply show you where and how the book is wrong, and then, ultimately, you will decide for yourself what to believe.

So now you are saying that you are the authority on truth in this subject, and I should believe you.

Forgive me while I just say no thank you.

My interest in this subject began because of a distinct voting pattern that I have seen in Congress. I would like to know how there is a virtual consensus among Congressional votes on all things pro-Israel, particularly since they can barely cross party lines by 10% on most other items on the agenda.

To be clear, I do not believe that all Jewish people are bad or evil. I have met some really good ones, neutral, and some really bad ones (just like every other race, religion, color, nationality of person). I have always wondered why so many people dislike Jews throughout history, and I've even asked a few Jews why they think people dislike them. It's fascinating to me because I do not have the answer, and "they killed Christ" doesn't cut it for me.

Here are things that I find interesting:
- disproportionately high percentage of Jews in high level economic positions (banking)
- disproportionately high percentage of Jews in high level *appointed* political positions (cabinet)
- disproportionately high percentage of Jewish Lobbyists
- disproportionately high percentage of Jewish ownership of media

A 15 point higher average IQ does not explain this sufficiently to me, if it is indeed true.

If you put all of those areas together, you've got essential "control" of the the government and the population of the USA.

I don't want to believe that my country is controlled by the Jews any more than I want to believe my country is controlled by lizard people. Yet, there appears to be direct evidence of the former.

Book
1st July 2010, 03:37 PM
Book is back!

Hey Kos!

...If you would like to be part of our controlled focus group all you have to do is show me that you have the kind of knowledge we are looking for by sharing what you know, in part, here in this thread, once we have decided who will be invited to go on to the next level we will contact you and set up a time to meet at the other forum when it is convenient for everyone involved.

The moment K-os logs on to Percival's super-secret "other forum" he will have her IP Address and can trace back to where she is physically. Her internet provider can then reveal her actual street address and real name upon a threat from ADL Percival and associates. Percival already has photos from her posting them at GSUS so identification will be easy.

This " hey PM me for further info " thread is the most glaring example of internet predation ever posted anywhere at anytime.

k-os
1st July 2010, 03:41 PM
The moment K-os logs on to Percival's super-secret "other forum" he will have her IP Address and can trace back to where she is physically. Her internet provider can then reveal her actual street address and real name upon a threat from ADL Percival and associates. Percival already has photos from her posting them at GSUS so identification will be easy.

This " hey PM me for further info " thread is the most glaring example of internet predation ever posted anywhere at anytime.

I hope you think I am smarter than that. ;)

General of Darkness
1st July 2010, 03:46 PM
Percival is such a twit, I almost feel sorry for him.

Book
1st July 2010, 03:50 PM
Kos, be careful with those kind of books...

...When you are finished reading that book please PM me...

http://cristinamt10.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/internet-predator.jpg

This thread is creeping me out...lol.

:D

oldmansmith
1st July 2010, 03:54 PM
Kos, be careful with those kind of books, I would certainly never tell anyone not to read a particular book, all books should be read and studied no matter how controversial they are but the other side of that coin is that you have to be intelligent enough to know whether you are reading fact or fiction, truth or lies, reality or propaganda. Today there appears to be a cottage industry of those writing about the Israeli Lobby. Most of the books to date have been neither serious nor analytical. On the contrary, they have been misleading and often fallacious, reflecting both a tendency to rewrite history and to misunderstand the policy process.

Are you insinuating that I am not intelligent enough to discern the truth from lies?

When you are finished reading that book please PM me and allow me to offer you a rebuttal of the pernicious theory about the mythically powerful Jewish lobby. It is important that you understand both sides and I am qualified to speak with authority on these matters when it comes to a defense of Israel and the Jewish people but not so much that I am biased, I will simply show you where and how the book is wrong, and then, ultimately, you will decide for yourself what to believe.

So now you are saying that you are the authority on truth in this subject, and I should believe you.

My interest in this subject began because of a distinct voting pattern that I have seen in Congress. I would like to know how there is a virtual consensus among Congressional votes on all things pro-Israel, particularly since they can barely cross party lines by 10% on most other items on the agenda.

To be clear, I do not believe that all Jewish people are bad or evil. I have met some really good ones, neutral, and some really bad ones (just like every other race, religion, color, nationality of person). I have always wondered why so many people dislike Jews throughout history, and I've even asked a few Jews why they think people dislike them. It's fascinating to me because I do not have the answer, and "they killed Christ" doesn't cut it for me.

- disproportionately high percentage of Jews in high level economic positions (banking)
- disproportionately high percentage of Jews in high level *appointed* political positions (cabinet)

A 15 point higher average IQ does not explain this sufficiently to me, if it is indeed true.

If you put all of those areas together, you've got essential "control" of the the government and the population of the USA.

I don't want to believe that my country is controlled by the Jews any more than I want to believe my country is controlled by lizard people. Yet, there appears to be direct evidence of the former.

Right you are. And I will start to doubt Jewish control when they cut one single dollar from the 5 billion we give Israel (plus another three billion we give Egypt as payola for signing camp David).

I won't hold my breath waiting.

So, we should borrow money from China to give to Israel? And if you questions this you are an "anti-semite?" PUH lease!

Book
1st July 2010, 03:55 PM
I hope you think I am smarter than that. ;)

Lately...yes:

|--0--|

Percival
1st July 2010, 04:14 PM

Higher IQ, good work ethic, education priority number one = what you see as a Jewish Conspiracy.

k-os
1st July 2010, 04:18 PM
Higher IQ, good work ethic, education priority number one = what you see as a Jewish Conspiracy.

I could be convinced of the higher IQ with evidence, and putting a high priority on education is also a good point. However, I have worked with many Jews, and I will never, ever believe that a "good work ethic" is a character trait of Jewish people. My personal experience absolutely contradicts this.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 04:18 PM
What about all those chutzpah-filled quotes by important jews I posted?

Percival
1st July 2010, 04:25 PM

I could be convinced of the higher IQ with evidence, and putting a high priority on education is also a good point. However, I have worked with many Jews, and I will never, ever believe that a "good work ethic" is a character trait of Jewish people. My personal experience absolutely contradicts this.

First of all I did not say you were stupid, I was merely commenting as to the importance of understanding what one is reading, reading between the lines and knowing the agenda of those who write what you read.

Secondly I did not say I was the ONLY authority, I said I could speak with authority on the matter, the matter being Israeli politics and the political lobby. Just as I would consider you an authority on something you studied in college or whatever, I consider myself something of an authority on these matters.

Last there is disproportionately high percentage of of blacks in the NBA, whites in the NHL and Cubans in the MLB, what does all this mean? Is it also a conspiracy? No, it means nothing and neither does the fact that there are a lot of Jewish accountants and bankers, considering we basically invented banking as you know it and have always, as a culture been very good with numbers and mathematics it is no surprise to me that my people are successful in these endeavors and it should be of no real concern to you. If you are looking for a conspiracy you will no doubt see evidence of it all around you, even if it doesnt exist.

But, more important, lets get to the bottom of this, lets say there is a conspiracy, what would be the purpose of it and who would be behind it?

goldmonkey
1st July 2010, 04:27 PM

You forgot something:

The whole history of American Jewry is a tribute to the power of Jewish nepotism. Indeed, nepotism has been a positive and wholesome force in Jewish life for thousands of years. It is high time to acknowledge and even celebrate this fact instead of trying to keep it hidden like a shameful family secret.

http://www.forward.com/articles/7806/

Percival
1st July 2010, 04:29 PM

I will go back and read them more slowly and try to comment, trying to keep up here is a pain in the ass bro.

StackerKen
1st July 2010, 04:29 PM

Great post!

ximmy
1st July 2010, 04:31 PM
I'm impressed with K-os ability to glean through information and come to some clear headed analysis... I have spent some time in the Holy Land... Arrived Pro-Israeli and returned to America Pro-Palestinian...

I had NO intention for that to happen. It was simply a matter of communicating and seeing first hand.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 04:33 PM

I will go back and read them more slowly and try to comment, trying to keep up here is a pain in the ass bro.

That's cool.

Here are the ones I really wanted to point out, but I figured I would copy the whole list of quotes in my earlier post:

“We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not… You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world.”

“We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

“We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”

“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

“There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.”

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 04:34 PM
I'm impressed with K-os ability to glean through information and come to some clear headed analysis... I have spent some time in the Holy Land... Arrived Pro-Israeli and returned to America Pro-Palestinian...

I had NO intention for that to happen. It was simply a matter of communicating and seeing first hand.

I take it you are not jewish?

Book
1st July 2010, 04:35 PM
Is it also a conspiracy? No, it means nothing and neither does the fact that there are a lot of Jewish accountants and bankers, considering we basically invented banking as you know it and have always, as a culture been very good with numbers and mathematics it is no surprise to me that my people are successful in these endeavors and it should be of no real concern to you. If you are looking for a conspiracy you will no doubt see evidence of it all around you, even if it doesnt exist.

http://davidbarrie.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834519d9469e2010536cbe9d3970c-800wi

You tell her Percival!

k-os
1st July 2010, 04:38 PM
Last there is disproportionately high percentage of of blacks in the NBA, whites in the NHL and Cubans in the MLB, what does all this mean? Is it also a conspiracy? No, it means nothing and neither does the fact that there are a lot of Jewish accountants and bankers, considering we basically invented banking as you know it and have always, as a culture been very good with numbers and mathematics it is no surprise to me that my people are successful in these endeavors and it should be of no real concern to you. If you are looking for a conspiracy you will no doubt see evidence of it all around you, even if it doesnt exist.

Ok, that's cool. Lots of blacks in the NBA, whites in the NFL and Cubans in the MLB, and there are 4:1 chihuahuas to humans in my house. However, the last time I checked, the NBA, NFL, MLB and chihuahuas had nothing to do with law making, broad communication outlets or the medium of exchange.

But, more important, lets get to the bottom of this, lets say there is a conspiracy, what would be the purpose of it and who would be behind it?

This is where I get stumped too. I don't know. I have no clue. And in order for me to fully embrace a conspiracy, I need to know why. The answer I most receive when I ask this question is "control". That's lame. Then it's "money". That's even more lame. I can't buy into either of those.

The best answer I ever received was from a friend who said "we will never understand why because our brains don't work that way . . . the way we can't understand serial killers." Although this is the best answer, it is still not enough for me.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 04:40 PM
Some people just want to rule the world.

Weirdos if you ask me.

Book
1st July 2010, 04:48 PM
So, if you would like to share what you know about the Jewish, or Zionist, as Ponce prefers, Conspiracy, please join in the thread and tell us what you know, where you learned it and what evidence you have found to support it and lastly, if you have any ideas how it should be handled, stopped and dealt with, we would certainly love to hear that also, in fact we would love to hear that above all, since, if such a conspiracy is real, and keep in mind I am not convinced that it is, but if it is, dealing with it and putting a stop to it should be priority number one.

http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/55/55169.jpg

TRANSLATION:

"Should we flee to Israel immediately or will the next pogrom (http://www.miller-mccune.com/politics/anti-semitism-keeps-rising-in-europe-why-17165/) be awhile yet as you goyim continue watching our Dancing With The Stars diversions?"

wildcard
1st July 2010, 04:49 PM

You forgot nepotism and no bid contracts Perce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ55zegkV6Q

Horn
1st July 2010, 04:50 PM
Jewish bank math - 1 for you, 2 for me.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 04:52 PM
Have you sent out the links to the honeypot trap "secret focus group" yet?

*keeps refreshing PM inbox*

;D

wildcard
1st July 2010, 04:53 PM
Glad you're back Book.

http://grupthinkpro.s3.amazonaws.com/grupthinklive996d01474833e886d6a90d9d53386712

wildcard
1st July 2010, 04:58 PM
Nah, they want our kid's blood. Their master wants our souls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

*ROFL read it fast!

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.

**it's been heavily edited over the past year or two. I see now they say Christians every other word. Everyone knows it's the jooz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7kqpY8KtKI

Percival
1st July 2010, 04:59 PM

Ok, that's cool. Lots of blacks in the NBA, whites in the NFL and Cubans in the MLB, and there are 4:1 chihuahuas to humans in my house. However, the last time I checked, the NBA, NFL, MLB and chihuahuas had nothing to do with law making, broad communication outlets or the medium of exchange.

This is where I get stumped too. I don't know. I have no clue. And in order for me to fully embrace a conspiracy, I need to know why. The answer I most receive when I ask this question is "control". That's lame. Then it's "money". That's even more lame. I can't buy into either of those.

The best answer I ever received was from a friend who said "we will never understand why because our brains don't work that way . . . the way we can't understand serial killers." Although this is the best answer, it is still not enough for me.

I think the world is just controlled by a bunch of greedy people personally, some of them happen to be Jews, if you look closely a lot of them are Catholics also and if you look even more closely many more of them are British Royals.

Here is something for you, look up Chancery Lane in the City of London, be mindful of what the "City of London" means, it is not a city it is actually a sovereign nation, the Queen herself kisses the ring of the Mayor of the City of London, the only person in the world she bows before.

If you look real close you will see that in the City of London there are no Jews controlling things there, its mostly Catholics, the Vatican and British Royalty, Freemasons, Templars and the like. I could and have made a case, a good case, that the Jews themselves are as much victims of this British Royal and Vatican conspiracy as anyone else, the truth is that the City of London is truly the banking center of the entire world, it is where everything happens and where all the decisions are made and it has nothing to do with Jews and Israel.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 05:02 PM
How about the organ trafficking biz? Who dominates that? :thinkey:

What are they really doing with all those kidneys Perce?

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Organ-Trafficker-Rabbi-Rosenbaum-300x233.jpg

*I'm guessing the foreskin leftovers weren't enough to fill them up.

sirgonzo420
1st July 2010, 05:04 PM
So it's not the jews who are controlling the world, it's the masons?

Well shame on you then! You were born jewish but you CHOSE to be a mason!

See? It's still all your fault.

StackerKen
1st July 2010, 05:05 PM
Sorry wildcard...lol..
I deleted my post cause I didn't wanna sound crazy :-\
for the folks that didn't see it I will type it again

Maybe "they" want our souls

Nah, they want our kid's blood. Their master wants our souls.

But Yeah...they are doing their masters bidding

k-os
1st July 2010, 05:11 PM
I think the world is just controlled by a bunch of greedy people personally, some of them happen to be Jews, if you look closely a lot of them are Catholics also and if you look even more closely many more of them are British Royals.

Here is something for you, look up Chancery Lane in the City of London, be mindful of what the "City of London" means, it is not a city it is actually a sovereign nation, the Queen herself kisses the ring of the Mayor of the City of London, the only person in the world she bows before.

If you look real close you will see that in the City of London there are no Jews controlling things there, its mostly Catholics, the Vatican and British Royalty, Freemasons, Templars and the like. I could and have made a case, a good case, that the Jews themselves are as much victims of this British Royal and Vatican conspiracy as anyone else, the truth is that the City of London is truly the banking center of the entire world, it is where everything happens and where all the decisions are made and it has nothing to do with Jews and Israel.

I will look into those things, sounds interesting. I agree with you about the greedy people. Ugh, I have had it with the greed. If only we could identify them with a stamp or something. I think this is why I am one of the least ambitious people I know - I am afraid that ambition leads to greed. Ambition is the gateway drug to greed.

Can you tell me why the Jews have been chased out of so many different lands throughout history? It's obvious to me that humans are designed to be xenophobic, it's the animal in us, and to a certain extent it makes sense. But above all other foreign invaders, the Jews have been run off so much more often than any other group of people. Why? I have wondered this my entire adult life and just like the "Jewish Conspiracy", I have never received a sufficient answer.

Book
1st July 2010, 05:11 PM
I could and have made a case, a good case, that the Jews themselves are as much victims of this British Royal and Vatican conspiracy as anyone else, the truth is that the City of London is truly the banking center of the entire world, it is where everything happens and where all the decisions are made and it has nothing to do with Jews and Israel.

http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/charles.jpg

Book
1st July 2010, 05:20 PM
Anything to make a buck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1LMhXTWr4

Percival
1st July 2010, 05:49 PM

I will look into those things, sounds interesting. I agree with you about the greedy people. Ugh, I have had it with the greed. If only we could identify them with a stamp or something. I think this is why I am one of the least ambitious people I know - I am afraid that ambition leads to greed. Ambition is the gateway drug to greed.

Can you tell me why the Jews have been chased out of so many different lands throughout history? It's obvious to me that humans are designed to be xenophobic, it's the animal in us, and to a certain extent it makes sense. But above all other foreign invaders, the Jews have been run off so much more often than any other group of people. Why? I have wondered this my entire adult life and just like the "Jewish Conspiracy", I have never received a sufficient answer.
We can talk more about this in a bit as I am making dinner right now, but this is a very good question and something we need to address here in this thread because I think its important to try and find the answer to the question you ask.

Simply and briefly the reason Jews are chased out is because they generally refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way which pisses people off and results in them getting run off and/or killed. Jews are easy targets because of this, this very reason alone but also because they bring with them wherever they go, things like fractional reserve banking and usury which the people embrace happily initially but once they are in debt, which is their own fault generally, they blame the Jews for it. Go figure.

We will hit on this more, there is more to it obviously and I think its something that should be talked about more, as soon as I finish making dinner I will sit back down here and we can continue this discussion. I appreciate you staying on topic Kos, because of you the thread is actually taking shape and we are getting somewhere.

Book
1st July 2010, 06:00 PM
Can you tell me why the Jews have been chased out of so many different lands throughout history?

I think its important to try and find the answer to the question you ask...

...Simply and briefly the reason Jews are chased out is because they generally refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way which pisses people off and results in them getting run off and/or killed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DgarftKXExo/SftViEhJR1I/AAAAAAAAAYc/0RToHaqdKa8/s1600/amish.jpg

Gee...here in America the Amish people "refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way" and everybody loves them.

I think its important to try and find the answer to the question you ask...

Try harder Percival to explain WHY the Jews have been chased out of so many different lands throughout history.

RJB
1st July 2010, 06:22 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DgarftKXExo/SftViEhJR1I/AAAAAAAAAYc/0RToHaqdKa8/s1600/amish.jpg

Gee...here in America the Amish people "refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way" and everybody loves them.
Try living by them. They don't bathe regularly, they screw up traffic with those PITA slow carraiges, but I guess they haven't been chased out of town with pitch forks. Althought their names are fun to make fun of. They are either Elisha, Malachi, Amos, or some other obscure biblical name...

My grandfather was ripped off by some Amish workers. I teased him about that. BTW watch out for Amish from La Plata Missouri. LOL

k-os
1st July 2010, 06:24 PM
Simply and briefly the reason Jews are chased out is because they generally refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way which pisses people off and results in them getting run off and/or killed. Jews are easy targets because of this, this very reason alone but also because they bring with them wherever they go, things like fractional reserve banking and usury which the people embrace happily initially but once they are in debt, which is their own fault generally, they blame the Jews for it. Go figure.

Usury sucks, yes, but I don't blame anyone else for my choice to buy a home with a mortgage. I even had enough knowledge when I signed my mortgage to know that it was a bad deal . . . one of the first programs I ever wrote in college was an amortization program, and I knew I would end up paying far more for my house than the "price".

Again, I am not blaming anyone for my choices. However, I was taught to believe that home ownership was the "American Dream", and I can thank the media for that. I was also convinced by certain tax laws that home ownership was a wise choice. So we have media and politics working together to help promote banking. It's not hard to see how holding key positions in these areas works out to a clear advantage.

Knowing what I know now, I will never buy anything on credit, ever again. If I lose my house, so be it. If I ever save enough money to buy a house with cash, let it be. My last car was a cash purchase, and it's an amazing feeling. Granted, it's a 13 year old car, but it's mine and nobody can take it from me.

I don't think usury is enough of a reason to have so many instances of Jews being expelled from their homes. Not assimilating could be a real issue, but I think it's basically xenophobia, which I have admitted is a problem for all foreigners.

This brings me to another item of interest for me:
- Why are Jews "allowed" to be "racist" (for lack of better terms), when promoting breeding only within one's group is frowned upon for all other groups? I believe this is on topic with not assimilating.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 06:26 PM
The reason they are hated and exiled? In one word? Usury. They offer fake wealth illusions. They get everyone in debt up to their eyebrows and then start manipulating. When the people or the king realize they've been tricked they are pissed. /boot

Only after a bit the jews learned to play two kingdoms against one another. I loan bob 5 bucks and I loan frank 5 bucks. If bob don't pay I send frank to get the money as partial payment for the money he owes.

*oh, and if Frank doesn't want to go collect? Well, I just shut down the usury/fiat/credit machine until Frank's world collapses.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 06:31 PM
Keep up the good work Percy! You're gaining on my smite title.

k-os
1st July 2010, 06:32 PM

I wish I had never seen you picture. ;D

Book
1st July 2010, 06:33 PM
Althought their names are fun to make fun of. They are either Elisha, Malachi, Amos, or some other obscure biblical name...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01241/madoff_1241000c.jpg

Yeah...everybody loved making fun of Madoff's name. What did that Amish guy do again on Wall Street to make everybody laugh so hard?

wildcard
1st July 2010, 06:33 PM

I wish I had never seen you picture. ;D

;)

wildcard
1st July 2010, 06:35 PM
Althought their names are fun to make fun of. They are either Elisha, Malachi, Amos, or some other obscure biblical name...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01241/madoff_1241000c.jpg

Yeah...everybody loved making fun of Madoff's name. What did that Amish guy do again on Wall Street?

No, now wait Book, to be fair. There were some raids on the Amish recently. They were selling fresh milk. A clear and present danger.

Book
1st July 2010, 06:39 PM
No, now wait Book, to be fair. There were some raids on the Amish recently. They were selling fresh milk. A clear and present danger.

Madoff was caught milking the goyim.

:D

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 06:40 PM

Great post!

Yes it was (an excellent post)....!

k-os your right on today!!!! 8)

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 06:43 PM

Seems to me reasonable and objective people would come to the same conclusion ximmy :oo-->

wildcard
1st July 2010, 06:46 PM
Most reasonable people can make the right choice when presented with the unbiased truth.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 06:52 PM

Well, you do see a lot of them in construction and landscaping, as well as other labor intensive ventures. ;D

willie pete
1st July 2010, 06:57 PM

Power and Control

RJB
1st July 2010, 07:11 PM
]Yeah...everybody loved making fun of Madoff's name. What did that Amish guy do again on Wall Street to make everybody laugh so hard?

Relaaaax man, I was goofing around. You of all people should see that.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 07:14 PM
I move to sticky this thread.

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 07:19 PM
Simply and briefly the reason Jews are chased out is because they generally refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way which pisses people off and results in them getting run off and/or killed. Jews are easy targets because of this, this very reason alone but also because they bring with them wherever they go, things like fractional reserve banking and usury which the people embrace happily is forced upon them initially but once they are in debt, which is their own fault generally, they blame the Jews for it. Go figure.

Thanks for the insight Percy... I wondered about this too.... :oo-->

My only disagreement would be in red... ;)

wildcard
1st July 2010, 07:21 PM
Yep, just like the jekyll island thing. Created by scum and snuck in during a lull on an uneducated public.

*on the ride up it's good times, on the ride down people want to know what is going on.

Book
1st July 2010, 07:25 PM
I move to sticky this thread.

Percival will delete this thread eventually.

Percival
1st July 2010, 07:26 PM
How about the organ trafficking biz? Who dominates that? :thinkey:

What are they really doing with all those kidneys Perce?

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Organ-Trafficker-Rabbi-Rosenbaum-300x233.jpg

*I'm guessing the foreskin leftovers weren't enough to fill them up.
Can you link me to this story, I need to read up on it again, been a while. Thanks.

Percival
1st July 2010, 07:38 PM
Simply and briefly the reason Jews are chased out is because they generally refuse to assimilate and instead form their own communities and continue doing things their own way which pisses people off and results in them getting run off and/or killed. Jews are easy targets because of this, this very reason alone but also because they bring with them wherever they go, things like fractional reserve banking and usury which the people embrace happily is forced upon them initially but once they are in debt, which is their own fault generally, they blame the Jews for it. Go figure.

Thanks for the insight Percy... I wondered about this too.... :oo-->

My only disagreement would be in red... ;)

Well I can see your point in red but I would still argue that free will is involved, of course its the only banking game in town, I understand that, so in a sense you have to play on one level or another, so I guess it could be argued that it is forced on people if you really wanted to make that case you could.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 07:38 PM
here you go, from a kosher source even:

http://jta.org/news/article/2010/04/08/1011493/israeli-organ-trafficking-ring-arrested

Israeli organ trafficking ring arrested

April 8, 2010

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli police arrested six men from northern Israel accused of being involved in an organ trafficking ring.

The suspects, including a military brigadier general and two attorneys, were arrested Wednesday, according to reports. The ring allegedly identified potential organ donors through advertisements promising up to $100,000 in exchange for their kidneys. Some were reportedly paid $10,000 and others nothing at all. The transplants took place in Ecuador, Azerbaijan and the Philippines, under substandard medical supervision. Some of the donors are still suffering from medical complications.

Israel outlawed providing organ donors with financial rewards in 2008; all organ transplants are supposed to be carried out through the National Transplant and Organ Donation Center. Israel has been cited as one of the world's trouble spots when it comes to the illegal organ trade.

The ones in NJ (44 elected officials and Jewish rabbis in New Jersey)

http://www.coffinman.co.uk/jewish_rabbis_arrested_human_organ_files/image001.jpg

http://www.coffinman.co.uk/jewish_rabbis_arrested_human_organ.htm

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=56577

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3751358,00.html

http://www.uruknet.info/uruknet-images/kidney.jpg

http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/images/115/NEWJERSEY2407432.jpg

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 07:39 PM
Also, if the Jews are involved in this world domination conspiracy why are they so easily run out of dodge, pushed around and killed, youd think they would be the ones running others out, pushing others around and killing others, if in fact they are part of this conspiracy many of you hold dear to your heart.

Do you see some hypocrisy in this statement.......? ???

(edit: did you just smite me for asking this???) :-X

Tumbleweed
1st July 2010, 07:48 PM

Percy why don't you read the "plot against the church by Maurice Pinay. I think it pretty well documents why people don't like Jews.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 07:49 PM
I gave you karma for asking it. ;D

Book
1st July 2010, 07:54 PM
BOOK why dont you try and f*cking contribute something postive instead of trolling the thread trying to get a rise out of people. What are you 12 years old or something, all day long you have done nothing but spam this thread with stupid sh*t and mock and ridicule the discussion.

Get lost man. Go to another thread and play your games, I would delete you if I could, permanently.

Sounds like another threat (http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/pubs-sum/155000.htm) by Percival at GSUS.

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 07:55 PM
I gave you karma for asking it. ;D

Well thanks WC... (I think) ;D

I'm just trying to understand all this myself... :)

Book
1st July 2010, 08:02 PM
After all they have been through can you blame them for nepotism, that is, scratching each other's backs and helping their own take over certain industries because basically they arent going to be pushed around anymore.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper609/stills/c242s819.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/kagan_nixes_vamping_it_up_mXcwJkxka5HD0WqljNbtxM

Elena Kagan (on left) is gonna be our next and third jewish woman on the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

Dave Thomas
1st July 2010, 08:04 PM
All nice posters file in line for some great entertainment!

Ice cream for everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlyC9bJacs

Thanks Percy, lemme know when that high powered internet hate law firm takes off.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 08:08 PM
I don't think he can delete threads here. And for the record, Book is tearing you apart, that is why you'd like to see him out of your thread. ;D

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:14 PM
Also, if the Jews are involved in this world domination conspiracy why are they so easily run out of dodge, pushed around and killed, youd think they would be the ones running others out, pushing others around and killing others, if in fact they are part of this conspiracy many of you hold dear to your heart.

LOL no smites speak freely my friend, this thread is for any and all ideas.

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:19 PM
here you go, from a kosher source even:

http://jta.org/news/article/2010/04/08/1011493/israeli-organ-trafficking-ring-arrested

Israeli organ trafficking ring arrested

April 8, 2010

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli police arrested six men from northern Israel accused of being involved in an organ trafficking ring.

The suspects, including a military brigadier general and two attorneys, were arrested Wednesday, according to reports. The ring allegedly identified potential organ donors through advertisements promising up to $100,000 in exchange for their kidneys. Some were reportedly paid $10,000 and others nothing at all. The transplants took place in Ecuador, Azerbaijan and the Philippines, under substandard medical supervision. Some of the donors are still suffering from medical complications.

Israel outlawed providing organ donors with financial rewards in 2008; all organ transplants are supposed to be carried out through the National Transplant and Organ Donation Center. Israel has been cited as one of the world's trouble spots when it comes to the illegal organ trade.

The ones in NJ (44 elected officials and Jewish rabbis in New Jersey)

http://www.coffinman.co.uk/jewish_rabbis_arrested_human_organ_files/image001.jpg

http://www.coffinman.co.uk/jewish_rabbis_arrested_human_organ.htm

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=56577

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3751358,00.html

http://www.uruknet.info/uruknet-images/kidney.jpg

http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/images/115/NEWJERSEY2407432.jpg
These people are just idiots thats all, I dont have anything to do with Rabbis, I am not religious like that, I have about as much respect for Rabbis like that as I do Pat Robertson and other Christian hypocrites.

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:20 PM
I don't think he can delete threads here. And for the record, Book is tearing you apart, that is why you'd like to see him out of your thread. ;D
You have no idea what you are talking about obviously dude, Book and I go way, way back, I actually like Book and we have been civil in the past, but this little game he plays trolling threads trying to get a rise out of people isnt very productive and isnt helping this discussion at all. Book has a good sense of humor but this isnt the place for it as I am trying to conduct a serious investigation and put together a focus group.

Book
1st July 2010, 08:22 PM
I would like to add that myself and a group of colleagues who are also researches, meet each day on a private forum with a controlled amount of members, to discuss these types of things, conspiracies that we find on the internet, those who teach about them and write about them etc and once this discussion gets going I may invite a few of you who seem to know the most, to our little private group where we can discuss it further.

Why do you and your folks refuse to let us goyim join your "Jews-Only" (http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=iw#hl=en&q=Jewish+Forums&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=dd2d1939af06a5a) forums Percival? Why the hate and discrimination?

Why do you and your folks (http://saints.catholic.org/politics/story.php?id=37157) then sue all us non-Jews for wanting our own exclusive "Christians-Only" groups and social clubs?

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 08:27 PM

More importantly... How 'bout the other question??? :-\

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:44 PM

Yes I think the Jews have become what they hate, they are now their own worst enemy and their paranoia is destroying them but again, they have reason to be that way, they dont need to be that way and it is not helping them to be that way, but they do have a reason for being the way they are. If you cant see that then youre really not putting yourself in their shoes and to be fair, completely fair, you really should do that before passing judgement.

So yes, I see what youre getting at and I wont deny it. I am not blind.

Percival
1st July 2010, 08:47 PM
I would like to add that myself and a group of colleagues who are also researches, meet each day on a private forum with a controlled amount of members, to discuss these types of things, conspiracies that we find on the internet, those who teach about them and write about them etc and once this discussion gets going I may invite a few of you who seem to know the most, to our little private group where we can discuss it further.

Why do you and your folks refuse to let us goyim join your "Jews-Only" (http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=iw#hl=en&q=Jewish+Forums&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=dd2d1939af06a5a) forums Percival? Why the hate and discrimination?

Why do you and your folks (http://saints.catholic.org/politics/story.php?id=37157) then sue all us non-Jews for wanting our own exclusive "Christians-Only" groups and social clubs?

This is not a Jewish forum, its a forum specifically set up for research purposes, I would much prefer to do it right here but because of people like you, derailing threads and making a mockery of the process, we have to take it private to prevent what is happening in this thread from happening there. If everyone could act like adults there would be no reason to do it the way we have to do it now.

KumbayaMan
1st July 2010, 09:06 PM

Yes I think the Jews have become what they hate, they are now their own worst enemy and their paranoia is destroying them but again, they have reason to be that way, they dont need to be that way and it is not helping them to be that way, but they do have a reason for being the way they are. If you cant see that then youre really not putting yourself in their shoes and to be fair, completely fair, you really should do that before passing judgement.

So yes, I see what youre getting at and I wont deny it. I am not blind.

Sorry, but IMHO (most) "Jews" are manipulated just like (most) of the rest of us (goiym)...
It's the ones who have the power that push this constant victim status (as they strike out).

You have confirmed in your own words most of the things this ruling group of "Jews" (more aptly today's Zionists) do....
I do respect you for your candor but what you're pointing out above is like asking... Which came first the chicken or the egg??? ::) ::)

Also, ultimately, the judgment will Gods not mine (or yours)....

Book
1st July 2010, 09:09 PM
I want to understand why people hate Jews...

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/specialsession/photos-ci-lebanon/Civilian%20objects/images/Haret%20Hreik8_jpg.jpg

Maybe you can ask the survivors in Lebanon after Israel bombed their entire neighborhood in 2006?

Book
1st July 2010, 09:14 PM

http://therichlife.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/madoffs.jpg

Maybe you can ask the goyim investors who lost $65 Billion in the Madoff Ponzi Scheme. Where is all that money anyway Percival? Tel Aviv?

Book
1st July 2010, 09:17 PM

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/funny%20report.jpg

http://images.forbes.com/media/magazines/forbes/2010/0118/1230_p15-greenspan-bernanke_398x300.jpg

Don't have a clue Percival? Really???

Book
1st July 2010, 09:22 PM

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.switched.com/media/2007/09/dhs_chertoff.jpg

Book
1st July 2010, 09:30 PM

http://www.thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-/global_elite_strategy/israel-settlers-attack-palestine-woman.jpe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIXIy6hNc8

No idea Percival? Really???

General of Darkness
1st July 2010, 09:32 PM
Actually what Perceivkike wants to know is WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JEWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK WHITE PEOPLE.

Jews are hated because of their ACTIONS.

FYI, you pieces of shit stole blue eyes, blond hair and half way decent looks, and we'll be wanting that back. The ONLY thing that genetics can't overcome is that filthy hook nose, you can keep that. Itz coming, not now, not tomorrow, but it's coming. This time the pogrom will be global.

Have a nice day. ;D

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:33 PM
Having now went back and re-read all of the thread I see that there were a lot of questions that I missed and didnt respond to, keeping up with every posting isnt easy and I am trying to do this along with four other things all at the same time since I was at work most of the day during this discussion. I will try and go back and respond to some of those questions I missed because some of them are very good questions indeed.

I would also like to address some of the stupid sh*t Book said in earlier posts that I missed at the time. He has accused me of being a predator, walking a very fine between defamation and free speech indeed. I have no interest in anyone's IP addresses nor where anyone lives, I am researching conspiracy theories, all different kinds of conspiracy theories, all over the internet, this is just one place I chose to come and discuss some of what I have found with those of you who claim to be experts in the matter of a Jewish Conspiracy. I have also studied and talked to people who believe Lizards run the world, they are an interesting lot also. Again, there is no intention of tracking anyone's IP address, as usual Book is making it up as he goes along. I am here for one reason only and that reason is not to find out who you are or where you live, the reason is because I am interested in your belief in conspiracy theories, I am researching what it is in people's lives or in their brains (i.e. possible chemical imbalance) that makes them prone to believing things that 90% of the world's population does not believe in. To the conspiracy theorist this is easily explained by saying that the 90% who dont believe in such things are sheep and the 10% that do are the enlightened few which IMO is BS, most of the people walking down the street each day are anything but sheep, just because they dont spend 24 hours a day reading kooky christian fundamentalist conspiracy theory websites doesnt mean they are stupid or unaware of whats going on around them in the world. I would suggest the exact opposite, that the ten percent who does believe in these types of conspiracy theories believe in them because something is wrong in their lives and such beliefs fill a void and some actaully believe in such things because they are mentally delusional and suffer from mental illness and chemical imbalance in the brain.

Hopefully when I have concluded my research I will be able to put it all together in such a way that it is interesting enough to read and can then publish the material and market it for sale. Thats the objective, but thats getting ahead of myself, at this time the goal is simply to gather data and information about conspiracy theories and why people believe in them, what makes them believe in them, what makes these people different from the other 90% of the people in the world who recognize such beliefs for what they are, loony tunes, myths, fairy tales and just downright silliness.

In any case I did not find anyone today in this thread who could be of use to my research and focus group, I will continue to look but at this time I consider this to be a dry well.

philo beddoe
1st July 2010, 09:33 PM

This is not a Jewish forum, its a forum specifically set up for research purposes, I would much prefer to do it right here but because of people like you, derailing threads and making a mockery of the process, we have to take it private to prevent what is happening in this thread from happening there. If everyone could act like adults there would be no reason to do it the way we have to do it now.
I just make a mockery of you Masonic. I never deny being WHITE, but you denied being joo-ish. Seig Heil bruder schweigers!

Book
1st July 2010, 09:39 PM
Itz coming, not now, not tomorrow, but it's coming. This time the pogrom will be global.

Have a nice day. ;D

A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

135 B.C
Antiochus Epiphanes desecrates Second Jewish Temple; leading to Hasmonean Revolt against Rome.

70 A.D.
Titus took Jerusalem - second revolt. Over one million Jews killed.

136 A.D.
580,000 men destroyed, 985 towns destroyed - third revolt.

300 A.D.
Purim festival celebrating God's deliverance to Mordecai and the Jews through Esther and the fasting. Lies spread that Jews kill Christians for sacrifice. Emperor Severus also said the Jews purchased 90,000 Christians to kill them.

306 A.D.
Council in Spain banned Christians & Jews meeting or marrying.

325 A.D.
Constantine changed the celebration of Easter on the calendar so that it did not coincide with the Jewish Passover.

379 A.D.
Vicious writing by St. John Chrysostom and St. Ambrose in Milan who said: "The Jews are the most worthless of all men. They are lecherous, greedy, rapacious. They are perfidious murderers of Christ. They worship the Devil. Their religion is a sickness. The Jews are the odious assassins of Christ and for killing God there is no expiation possible, no indulgence or pardon. Christians may never cease vengeance, and the Jew must live in servitude forever. God always hated the Jews. It is essential that all Christians hate them." He was called the Bishop with the Golden Tongue. St. Ambrose, Bishop of the Church offered to burn the synagogue himself.

395 A.D.
St. Gregory of Nyssa in sermons and writings characterized Jews as assassins of the Prophets, companions of the Devil, a race of vipers, a Sanhedrin of Demons, enemies of all that is beautiful, hogs and goats in their lewd grossness.

415 A.D.
Bishop Severus BURNED THE SYNAGOGUE IN THE VILLAGE OF MAGONA. BISHOP OF
ALEXANDRIA, ST. CYRIL EXPELLED JEWS FROM ALEXANDRIA AND GAVE THE MOB JEWISH PROPERTY.
ACCUSATION of Ritual murder by the Jews during Purim. Christians confiscated synagogues in ANTIOCH.
These were not hooligans but Church Fathers!
AUGUSTINE, JEROME, AMBROSE AND LESSER SAINTS AS ST. CHRYSOSTROM AND CYRIL, added to untruths the new ones that Jews were dishonest and prone to sexual perversions.

717 A.D.
Jews had to wear special yellow garb. Originated in Islam.

1012 A.D.
Emperor Henry II of Germany expels Jews from Mainz, the beginning of persecutions against Jews in Germany.

1096 A.D.
First Crusade. Crusaders massacre the Jews of the Rhineland.

1144 A.D.
First recorded blood libel. In Norwich it was alleged that the Jews had "bought a Christian child before Easter, tortured him with all the tortures wherewith our Lord was tortured and on Friday hanged him on a rood in hatred of our Lord." (England)
This notorious allegation that Jews murder non-Jews, especially Christians, in order to obtain blood for the Passover or other rituals is a complex of deliberate lies, trumped up accusations, and popular beliefs about the murder-lust of the Jews and their blood-thirstiness, based on the conception that Jews hate Christianity and mankind in general. It is combined with the delusion that Jews are in some way not human and must have recourse to special remedies and subterfuges in order to appear at least outwardly, like other men. The blood libel led to trials and massacres of Jews. Its origin is rooted in ancient almost primordial, concepts concerning the potency and energies of blood. It is one of the most terrible expressions of human cruelty and credulity. These blood rituals are expressly forbidden in Judaism. (See Leviticus 17;11 etc.)

1190 A.D.
Massacre of Jews in England.

1215 A.D.
The Jewish badge introduced.

1240 A.D.
Talmud burned in France.

1290 A.D.
Jews expelled from England.

1298 A.D.
Massacre of thousands in Germany, in 146 localities.

1306 A.D.
Expulsion from France.

1348 A.D.
JEWS blamed for the BLACK DEATH. Charge laid to the Jews that they POISONED the wells to kill CHRISTIANS.

1389 A.D.
MASSACRES in Bohemia, Spain.

1421 A.D.
270 JEWS BURNED AT THE STAKE. In the 14th and 15th centuries the Inquisition was more intense because the Church and State joined forces. Just being Jewish guaranteed persecution

1480 A.D.
Inquisition in Spain - Jews and Christians burned at the stake.

1483 A.D.
EXPULSIONS from Warsaw, Sicily, Lithuania, Portugal.

1492 A.D.
ALL JEWS EXPELLED FROM SPAIN.

1506 A.D.
Murders in Lisbon - 4000, "conversos", men, women, and children thrown from windows to street mobs below, due to preaching by Dominicans against the Jews.

1510 A.D.
EXPELLED from Brandenburg, Germany.

1516 A.D.
Venice initiates the ghetto, the first in Christian Europe.

1544 A.D.
The Reformation. At the end of Martin Luther's life the German reformer vilified the Jews in violent pamphlets which could not fail to exert their influence. But because Calvinists were steeped in Old Testament theology, the Dutch people respected the Jews as "the Chosen" people; and were not anti-Semitic in their faith. The reformation was a time of turmoil as the Roman Church and feudalism lost their supremacy. There was a rising up of Nationhood and Luther was a German nationalist. The Talmud was seized and burned everywhere by Papal authority. Jews in Catholic countries and Polish Jews suffered greatly. Luther's anti-Semitic writings were later used in anti-Semitic literature.

1553 A.D.
Rome seized and burned the Talmud by order of the POPE.

1559 A.D.
12,000 copies of Talmud burned in Milan.

1569 A.D.
POPE PIUS V ordered all Jews out of the Papal states.

1593 A.D.
EXPULSIONS from Italy and Bavaria.

1598 A.D.
Ritual murder charge that sent three Jews to their deaths. Execution of the supposed guilty was done by QUARTERING. (In his book the "Birth of the Prison" Michel Foucault describes at length the quartering of a condemned man in 1757. It was done eventually by six horses instead of the four original ones and other means had to come in to play due to the failure even of six horses as the prisoners limbs were tied to ropes harnessed to the horses. Each horse pulled in a different direction. One horse fell to the ground unsuccessfully. Knives had to be used for severing...)

1614 A.D.
JEWS attacked and driven out of Frankfurt, Germany.

1624 A.D.
GHETTO established in Ferrara, Italy.

1648 A.D.
Leader of the Cossacks, in the Ukraine massacres 100,000 Jews and destroyed 300 communities.

1655 A.D.
Massacres of Jews in war against Sweden & Russia by Poland.

1715 A.D.
POPE PIUS VI issues edict against Jews.

1768 A.D.
20,000 Jews in Poland killed.

1805 A.D.
MASSACRE of Jews in Algeria.

1840 A.D.
BLOOD LIBEL in DAMASCUS.

1853 A.D.
BLOOD LIBEL in RUSSIA.

1858 A.D.
THE MORTARA CASE: Catholics abduct a 7 yr. old Jewish child. A Catholic servant baptized a Jewish child when the child was seriously ill and the church of Rome seized the child. Outcry had no effect on the POPE.

1879 A.D.
Word anti-Semitism comes into existence.

1881 A.D.
POGROMS BEGAN. The word is of Russian origin. It designates attack, accompanied by destruction, looting of property, murder, rape. There were three major outbreaks in Russia. The word designates more particularly the attacks carried out by the Christian population. Each pogrom surpassed the other in savagery.
KIEV, ODESSA; Here murder of whole families was a common occurrence. Partial data are available for 530 communities in which 887 major pogroms and 349 minor pogroms occurred. There were 60,000 dead and several times that many were wounded.

1882 A.D.
FIRST ANTI-JEWISH CONGRESS HELD. In Dresden, Germany.

1894 A.D.
ALFRED DREYFUS TRIAL in France. Details follow further on in this summary.

1903 A.D.
APPEARANCE of a new issue of the PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION. In Russia.
This spectre of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy aiming at reducing the Gentiles to slavery or extermination loomed up in the medieval Christian imagination and grew out of legends about well poisonings and plague spreading. It was concocted in Paris by an unknown author working for the Russian secret police. It was an alleged conference of the leaders of World Jewry. It was translated into all the world languages. In 1963 a Spanish edition was published. During World War II, the Protocols of the elders of Zion became an implicit justification for the GENOCIDE of the Jews and Nazi propaganda relied on them until the last days of the Third Reich. Smaller pamphlets of it have been distributed in B.C. 1983 published in California... Required reading in most Arab countries, in schools, to this day.

1905 A.D.
Russian pogroms continue. Also in Morocco, Ukraine, 300 dead.

1919 A.D.
3000 Jews killed in Hungarian pogroms.

1920 A.D.
Appearance of ADOLPH HITLER. Also Henry Ford the 1st believes the Protocols; and publishes anti-Jewish articles in his newspaper, the Dearborn Independent.

1925 A.D.
MEIN KAMPH appears. Hitler's Plan published in Germany.

1933 A.D.
HITLER appointed chancellor in Germany.

1935 A.D.
Hitler writes his Nuremberg Laws which lead to his Final Solution.

1938 A.D.
Burning in AUSTRIA & GERMANY of Synagogues. Jews sent to concentration camps. Beginnings of the Holocaust.

1939 A.D.
Germany overruns Poland.

1940 A.D.
Gassing, shootings in Polish Ghettos (Jewish).

1941 A.D.
EXPULSION of Jews from the German Reich to Poland. Riots against Jews in Iraq.

1942 A.D.
Mass transports of Jews to Belgium & Holland.

1944 A.D.
EXTERMINATION OF HUNGARIAN JEWS.

1945 A.D.
HOLOCAUST Final Count: 6,000,000 Jews slaughtered.

1946 A.D.
Pogroms in Poland - 42 Jews murdered.

1948 A.D.
BIRTH OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL. Also Jewish intellectuals shot in Russia.

1952 A.D.
Jews murdered byCommunists, and others disappear. Prague trials. Murder of Yiddish intellectuals in Russia and many sent to work camps..

1956 A.D.
Jews expelled out of EGYPT.

1967 A.D.
SIX DAY WAR. Also new publication of Elders of Zion in Arabic.

1968 A.D.
Emigration of last remaining Jews in Poland.

1969 A.D.
JEWS EXECUTED IN IRAQ.

1970 A.D.
Beginning of imprisonment in Russia of PRISONERS OF CONSCIENCE. ("Refuseniks")

1980 A.D.
Russian imprisonments carry on throughout the 70's to the 80's.

1982 A.D.
War in Lebanon begins after many years of terrorist attacks against the Jews in the Upper Galilee area from the vantage point of Beaufort Castle. Many Lebanese killed over long period of time, but was ignored by the News Media. War in Lebanon gets slanted coverage.

1983 A.D.
Word from Christians in Israel that the PLO planned their next battleground to be Canada via Quebec. Documented proof that Russia planned in 1982 to attack Israel.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 09:40 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Dolvio/adlpope-1.jpg

Because they manipulate U.S. foreign policy and get Americans killed while fighting their enemies.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Dolvio/israel-60-anniversary.jpg

Because they murder innocent people and bulldoze their homes and farms and steal their land.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Dolvio/ismovers.jpg

And Americans kill and maim in their name.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Dolvio/2003-2009-spreading-democracy-in-ir.jpg

And they play the victim continuously in a huge fabricated lie, even 65+ years on

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Dolvio/bergenbelsen1.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Dolvio/ebensee2.jpg

The ovens that supposedly burned millions, but aren't big enough to burn more than 1 body at a time. You'd still be burning today. If you wanted to kill off a race of people you wouldn't build them barracks and give them food. You'd stick them out in the cold without clothes and food and water and your problem would be solved in less than 3 or 4 days.

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:42 PM
Actually what Perceivk-word wants to know is WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JEWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK WHITE PEOPLE.

FYI, you pieces of sh*t stole blue eyes, blond hair and half way decent looks, and we'll be wanting that back. The ONLY thing that genetics can't overcome is that filthy hook nose, you can keep that. Itz coming, not now, not tomorrow, but it's coming. This time the pogrom will be global.

Have a nice day. ;D

This is an interesting comment would you care to discuss it further and in more detail, do you know something that the rest of the world doesnt? I would really like to hear more about this thing you call a pogrom if you would be kind enough to share with us....

This is actually the type of thing we are looking for.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 09:45 PM
I'm fairly certain the jews were driven out of Egypt too. You know they didn't build the pyramids. They were probably behind helping the pharoahs finance the operation and then when they started trying to sink their hooks in they got the boot.

zap
1st July 2010, 09:45 PM
Quote from Percie;

I am researching what it is in people's or in their brains (i.e. possible chemical imbalance) that makes them prone to believing things that 90% of the world's population does not believe in. To the conspiracy theorist this is easily explained by saying that the 90% who dont believe in such things are sheep and the 10% that do are the enlightened few which IMO is BS, most of the people walking down the street each day are anything but sheep, just because they dont spend 24 hours a day reading kooky christian fundamentalist conspiracy theory websites doesnt mean they are stupid or unaware of whats going on around them in the world. I would suggest the exact opposite, that the ten percent who does believe in these types of conspiracy theories believe in them because something is wrong in their lives and such beliefs fill a void and some actaully believe in such things because they are mentally delusional and suffer from mental illness and chemical imbalance in the brain.

So you are thinking that because 10% of people question the government and authority These people are nuts? chemical imbalance? Should we all go along with whatever is fed to us on TV and the News ? From what I have found is the government, The powers that be, whoever is actually running America only tells us what they want us to know, am I wrong in that?

wildcard
1st July 2010, 09:47 PM
I don't know if you're drunk or not general of darkness, but you are giving percy fodder to feed to his bosses so he can have this site shut down.

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:47 PM
I'm fairly certain the jews were driven out of Egypt too. You know they didn't build the pyramids. They were probably behind helping the pharoahs finance the operation and then when they started trying to sink their hooks in they got the boot.
Some of you sound like a bunch of left leaning commies who hate capitalism, to suggest that a businessman trying to make money is 'sinking their hooks' as if it is a bad thing, really makes me wonder what kind of world you want to live in. I dont know about you but I like free market competition and capitalism and I dont want to to live in your little national socialist commie wet dream dude.

the white rabbit
1st July 2010, 09:48 PM
Hey Perc you going to tell us who won ? And gets to go with you to room 33 for that chat .

zap
1st July 2010, 09:49 PM
Answer my questions Percie

wildcard
1st July 2010, 09:49 PM
See how many times they have shut this guy down.

http://www.judicial-inc.org/

wildcard
1st July 2010, 09:50 PM
Some of you sound like a bunch of left leaning commies who hate capitalism, to suggest that a businessman trying to make money is 'sinking their hooks' as if it is a bad thing, really makes me wonder what kind of world you want to live in. I dont know about you but I like free market competition and capitalism and I dont want to to live in your little national socialist commie wet dream dude.

Flights to israel leaving daily.

Percival
1st July 2010, 09:50 PM
Answer my questions Percie

No I dont think those who question authority are nuts at all, thats a healthy way to live. I am talking about people who think lizards run the world and there are jews hiding behind every bush and under every rock.

Horn
1st July 2010, 09:51 PM
According to a 2002 study[4] by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Some good stats at this link, but you can see the main theme there even running on the sympathy vote.

On a personal psychiatric level it would be equated as self sympathetic, or pathetic.

This general personal term is easily applied to the race as a whole thru it's actions toward separateness & disassociation. Even within it's own political system reflected in Israel's current denial of any responsibility for certain "rogue" elements of it secret service branch.

zap
1st July 2010, 09:52 PM
Well I don't think lizards run the world, But you do have to admit that alot of Jews do hold high offices, and they do run most of the media :conf:

Book
1st July 2010, 09:53 PM
Actually what Perceivk-word wants to know is WHY DO PEOPLE HATE JEWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK WHITE PEOPLE.

FYI, you pieces of sh*t stole blue eyes, blond hair and half way decent looks, and we'll be wanting that back. The ONLY thing that genetics can't overcome is that filthy hook nose, you can keep that. Itz coming, not now, not tomorrow, but it's coming. This time the pogrom will be global.

Have a nice day. ;D

This is an interesting comment would you care to discuss it further and in more detail, do you know something that the rest of the world doesnt? I would really like to hear more about this thing you call a pogrom if you would be kind enough to share with us....

This is actually the type of thing we are looking for.

http://www.texemarrs.com/images/abe_foxman_adl_0609.jpg

I'll bet it is...lol.

:ROFL:

Horn
1st July 2010, 10:19 PM
I don't know if you're drunk or not general of darkness, but you are giving percy fodder to feed to his bosses so he can have this site shut down.

Wait a second,,

Since when did Cinderella realize it was close to midnight?

Percival
1st July 2010, 10:21 PM
Well I don't think lizards run the world, But you do have to admit that alot of Jews do hold high offices, and they do run most of the media :conf:
Ted Turner runs most of the media and he isnt Jewish.

I dont think they run the media at all, I think they have a monopoly on hollywood though and thats ok with me, they make damned good movies, movies that many of you watch, talk about and enjoy, and you know it. So whats to complain about?

wildcard
1st July 2010, 10:23 PM

Wait a second,,

I'm sorry, could you please point out my "keel all da jooz" threads or posts? TIA

wildcard
1st July 2010, 10:24 PM

I dont think they run the media at all, I think they have a monopoly on hollywood though and thats ok with me, they make damned good movies, movies that many of you watch, talk about and enjoy, and you know it. So whats to complain about?

The social engineering? The multi-cultural lie that is being glamorized and sold to whitey?

Horn
1st July 2010, 10:26 PM
I think they have a monopoly on hollywood though and thats ok with me,

You're just saying that because you're jewish... :D

Horn
1st July 2010, 10:31 PM

Wait a second,,

I'm sorry, could you please point out my "keel all da jooz" threads or posts? TIA

And, now she wants a glass slipper... :-*

Percival
1st July 2010, 10:34 PM

The social engineering? The multi-cultural lie that is being glamorized and sold to whitey?
Again with the left leaning anti free market capitalism comments, they are only selling what the people want to buy, the commies (like you?) want to control what can be sold on the market because they dont trust people can make the decison for themselves what to buy. The seller isnt the problem its the buyer, its called demand, if there is a demand there will be a supply, thats how it works in the free world, would you prefer it another way, the pinko way maybe?

wildcard
1st July 2010, 10:45 PM
ROFL. You don't see me out attacking people trying to go to the movies. If they want to give up their frns to see some fantasy crap then it's ok with me. I do, however, realize the jooz are using it to shape the thoughts of the dumbasses that DO go to the theater.

I'm a capitalist, if I see a movie I want to see I steal it. ;D

wildcard
1st July 2010, 10:46 PM

Wait a second,,

And, now she wants a glass slipper... :-*

So in other words....YOU GOT NOTHING. As usual.

JohnQPublic
1st July 2010, 11:02 PM
...Here is something for you, look up Chancery Lane in the City of London, be mindful of what the "City of London" means, it is not a city it is actually a sovereign nation, the Queen herself kisses the ring of the Mayor of the City of London, the only person in the world she bows before.

Does the pope also kiss his ring?

wildcard
1st July 2010, 11:06 PM
Ok, recent movie. Chick flick my gf forced me to sit through with her. Sandra Bullock and some dude. The Proposal. Premise, she's overstayed her visa, she's Canadian obv, she works in a publishing house in NYC making 6+ figures.

She is being vigilantly pursued by the DHS (INS), yeah right, to get out of the USA. SO she gets a promotion if she stays, she has to marry her little assistant to get a green card.

Movie is full of the bullsh*t princess story and generates gobs of gooey sympathy for this poor illegal immigrant. Bullock is jewish btw. She was recently at an awards show where she had a staged kiss with a woman half her age. She's in the news for adopting a black baby or two after her white nationalist hubby Whatzhisf*ck cheated on her with some tattooed up skank.

Women watch this crap and their "awwwww" meters get pegged. Who could break up a loving couple over something so petty as being here illegally.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 11:08 PM
Watch those dumbass heineken commercials wallew has posted in general. Full of multicultural crap. The white guy is a doofus, the old black man is the smooth and cool loverboy, they even throw in an asian. I'm surprised there were no mexicans.

wildcard
1st July 2010, 11:09 PM
Pope runs the vatican. So he's got his own little city. Who is the leader of District of Columbia? Certainly not Obongo. Is it the fed reserve chair?

JohnQPublic
1st July 2010, 11:13 PM
...Here is something for you, look up Chancery Lane in the City of London, be mindful of what the "City of London" means, it is not a city it is actually a sovereign nation, the Queen herself kisses the ring of the Mayor of the City of London, the only person in the world she bows before.

Does the pope also kiss his ring?

Thats a good question, I really dont know, but it is true that the Queen bows to him and he is the only person in the world she does that to, he is considered one of the most powerful men in the world because the City of London is the banking and money capital of the world, unspoken of course.

You and Lyndon Larouche are the main guys saying that. Hmmm.... ;)

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 12:02 AM
POW. Back from the dead. Zombie thread. ;D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zx4eWPvBTGM/SwzwqEyLFaI/AAAAAAAADdI/yV96m4K5AbE/s640/death_by_zombies.jpg

JOOOOOZ...........JOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZ.

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 12:07 AM
Well this thread has been effectively marginalized and killed by moving it to siberia, f*ck it, im done, gonna lock it but this really sucks, should have been left where it was, people were chatting having a good time and learning from eachother, mods come in and kill the thread basically, bad moderating move IMO.

Thread f*ckING closed.

Now wait, what? Aren't you guys always clamoring for a jooz only section? Where nobody will see the discussion on the front page? Now you get your wish and you start complaining and throwing a tantrum? No, no, no. ;D

*so far I haven't seen you address or answer anything. Most recently my critique of the movie The Proposal pushing an agenda on the masses through jewish owned studio's productions. s'il vous plait.

Skirnir
2nd July 2010, 12:34 AM
Returning briefly to the topic derailed by so many flames, unrelated images, and youtube videos... I would like to see a cogent and coherent argument made outlining the case for such a conspiracy. The Talmud provides such evidence, that is the low fruit, yet no one picked it and instead things devolved as they did. If this is the best argumentation, then if we were to suddenly have a direct link to every television in the English-speaking world, few if any would take what we have to say seriously.

Try and stay at or near the top of this pyramid.
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1807/1277952745904.jpg

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 12:37 AM
Yeah, that'd be great if we were going out on billions of TVs, we're reaching 500+ GIM1 stragglers who mostly know what is going on or are on the fence already. We busting on an SPLC agent, not having a trial to decide the outcome of the world.

goldmonkey
2nd July 2010, 04:08 AM
Some porn stars viewed themselves as frontline fighters in the spiritual battle between Christian America and secular humanism. According to Ford, Jewish X-rated actors often brag about their ‘joy in being anarchic, sexual gadflies to the puritanical beast’. Jewish involvement in porn, by this argument, is the result of an atavistic hatred of Christian authority: they are trying to weaken the dominant culture in America by moral subversion. ... Al Goldstein, the publisher of Screw, said (on lukeford.net), ‘The only reason that Jews are in pornography is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We don’t believe in authoritarianism.’

... It is a case of the traditional revolutionary/radical drive of immigrant Jews in America being channelled into sexual rather than leftist politics. Just as Jews have been disproportionately represented in radical movements over the years, so they are also disproportionately represented in the porn industry. Jews in America have been sexual revolutionaries. A large amount of the material on sexual liberation was written by Jews. Those at the forefront of the movement which forced America to adopt a more liberal view of sex were Jewish.

Triple-exthnics - Nathan Abrams on Jews in the American porn industry (http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.jewishquarterly.org/article.asp?articleid=38)

TPTB
2nd July 2010, 05:27 AM
Ok, recent movie. Chick flick my gf forced me to sit through with her. Sandra Bullock and some dude. The Proposal. Premise, she's overstayed her visa, she's Canadian obv, she works in a publishing house in NYC making 6+ figures.

She is being vigilantly pursued by the DHS (INS), yeah right, to get out of the USA. SO she gets a promotion if she stays, she has to marry her little assistant to get a green card.

Movie is full of the bullsh*t princess story and generates gobs of gooey sympathy for this poor illegal immigrant. Bullock is jewish btw. She was recently at an awards show where she had a staged kiss with a woman half her age. She's in the news for adopting a black baby or two after her white nationalist hubby Whatzhisf*ck cheated on her with some tattooed up skank.

Women watch this crap and their "awwwww" meters get pegged. Who could break up a loving couple over something so petty as being here illegally.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Remember the smoking baby?

the white rabbit
2nd July 2010, 06:02 AM
Hey Perc lets not forget their last movie. Or have the Jewish Masses already forgot ? I think it is a rated R and a horror flic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenysNLAfc8

the white rabbit
2nd July 2010, 06:19 AM
How about a Western Perc where they shoot the donkey ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLpgZOYEVU Kind of boring and bad shots don't you think Perc they missed the woman this time.

Book
2nd July 2010, 06:50 AM
The seller isnt the problem its the buyer, its called demand, if there is a demand there will be a supply, thats how it works in the free world, would you prefer it another way, the pinko way maybe?

http://afrostoshelltoes.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/drug-dealer.jpg

Yeah...jews are champions of "Freedom".

Book
2nd July 2010, 06:54 AM
Some of you sound like a bunch of left leaning commies who hate capitalism, to suggest that a businessman trying to make money is 'sinking their hooks' as if it is a bad thing, really makes me wonder what kind of world you want to live in.

http://cjaye57.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/israelis_booming_human_trafficing_industrymid.jpg

Israel is the leading Human Trafficking entity in the world.

Book
2nd July 2010, 07:41 AM
Well this thread has been effectively marginalized and killed by moving it to siberia, f*ck it, im done, gonna lock it but this really sucks, should have been left where it was, people were chatting having a good time and learning from eachother, mods come in and kill the thread basically, bad moderating move IMO.

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gaza-attack-jews-crying-2.jpg

The very title and topic of this thread is Discuss The "Jewish Conspiracy" and you now complain that the Mods moved it to our Conspiracy section?

the white rabbit
2nd July 2010, 08:16 AM

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/gaza-attack-jews-crying-2.jpg

The very title and topic of this thread is Discuss The "Jewish Conspiracy" and you now complain that the Mods moved it to our Conspiracy section?

Perc opens up a can of http://wormsrus.50webs.com/Earthworms/can%20of%20worms.jpg Then decides he does not like the flavour !!!

Bullfrog
2nd July 2010, 08:37 AM
What we are interested in learning is:

Why do you believe this conspiracy is real, what evidence do you have to support your conclusion that it is real, who taught you these ideas, what books or internet websites did you read that led you to believe these things, what are the names of the people who are directly involved and in charge of this conspiracy and what is their ultimate objective in conspiring as they do, and finally, what can be done to make sure that this conspiracy fails and is not successful in accomplishing its objectives?

I am here for one reason only and that reason is not to find out who you are or where you live, the reason is because I am interested in your belief in conspiracy theories

That site will likely not be around much longer, Mr Rivero has shown his true colors time and again and it is a matter of when, not if.

Percival lies again.

The two most important things to remember about zionists... they are liars and thieves. My sources, are jewish and israeli newspapers and magazines.

PatColo
2nd July 2010, 12:17 PM
Again with the left leaning anti free market capitalism comments, they are only selling what the people want to buy, the commies (like you?) want to control what can be sold on the market because they dont trust people can make the decison for themselves what to buy. The seller isnt the problem its the buyer, its called demand, if there is a demand there will be a supply, thats how it works in the free world, would you prefer it another way, the pinko way maybe?

Chutzpah Maneuver 101: Posturing as the uber-anti-commie, even preemptively accusing your opponents of being such, while in reality representing your Zio/NWO-bosses (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-zionist-elephant-in-the-room/msg2940/#msg2940)' agenda for worldwide [NWO] communism.

BE the OPPOSITION!!

Doesn't the boogymen this video describes, eerily resemble the Modus Operandi of the Zio-PTB? Coincidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wccIqjrGGMk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6yXwoEduM

"It's not LYING, if it's GOOD FOR ZIONISM COMMUNISM!!"

When Pattern of Paranoia Guy isn't masquerading as the uber-anti-commie,

he's masquerading as the uber-anti-racist, as he coyly advances his zio-bosses' genocidal scary moozlem semite holocaust (http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/1446/81/) agenda.

The many faces of Pattern of Paranoia Guy are always easy to spot, because he's a Chutzpah Maneuver FANATIC!!

goldmonkey
2nd July 2010, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsxPjAaAN90

k-os
2nd July 2010, 03:06 PM
That is beyond pathetic, goldmonkey. So, is it sinister or just a girl in her early 20's who wanted some attention?

LuckyStrike
2nd July 2010, 03:07 PM
Thread f*ckING closed.

I thought you were gonna lock it you fucking lying sack of shit.

Go tell your ADL/SPLC hook nosed rat buddies that We The People are on to your fucking schemes and your about to see what it's like to be kicked out of yet another country. Head on over to kikestan and let your buddies the arabs take care of you.

You fuckin edomite whore.

k-os
2nd July 2010, 03:10 PM
Thread f*ckING closed.

I thought you were gonna lock it you f*cking lying sack of sh*t.

Go tell your ADL/SPLC hook nosed rat buddies that We The People are on to your f*cking schemes and your about to see what it's like to be kicked out of yet another country. Head on over to k-wordstan and let your buddies the arabs take care of you.

You f*ckin edomite whore.

Don't hold back, buddy. You can speak your mind here. ;D

sirgonzo420
2nd July 2010, 03:25 PM
That is beyond pathetic, goldmonkey. So, is it sinister or just a girl in her early 20's who wanted some attention?

Both?

Percival
2nd July 2010, 06:48 PM
Thread f*ckING closed.

Go tell your ADL/SPLC hook nosed rat buddies that We The People are on to your f*cking schemes and your about to see what it's like to be kicked out of yet another country. Head on over to k-wordstan and let your buddies the arabs take care of you.

I did lock it but someone opened it back up.

Nice personal attack, lets see how the mods deal with this one. This will be a test case.

LOCKED AGAIN because thread derailed by personal attacks, when I lock MY thread please LEAVE IT LOCKED, its MY choice.

And deal with these personal attacks why dont you.

Gaillo
2nd July 2010, 09:06 PM
Nice personal attack, lets see how the mods deal with this one. This will be a test case.

OK, Percival... you asked for it.

BOOK why dont you try and f*cking contribute something postive instead of trolling the thread trying to get a rise out of people. What are you 12 years old or something, all day long you have done nothing but spam this thread with stupid sh*t and mock and ridicule the discussion.

Get lost man. Go to another thread and play your games, I would delete you if I could, permanently.

Your thread was re-vivified after you deleted your OWN POST (above) then tried to hide your attack by deleting your own thread. As a moderator, we have complete access to the chain of events, including all deleted posts and threads. Nice try, but no cigar.

Nordic Berserker, since this is your first time around, you get 3 days.
Percival, since this is your 2nd (or third... I forget) ban, and you just recently got off a 2 week ban, let's see how a 1 month ban treats you - hopefully you will return with a little more restraint.

Thread re-closed.