PDA

View Full Version : The 24 Types of Libertarian

Quixote2
1st July 2010, 11:55 AM
http://www.leftycartoons.com/the-24-types-of-libertarian/

Skirnir
1st July 2010, 12:44 PM
At least the site cannot be accused of false advertising ::)

hoarder
1st July 2010, 02:37 PM
Way off-mark. TPTB figured they haven't covered all their bases with left vs. right so they created left vs. Libertarian. I suppose they have done the same thing with right vs. Libertarian, I just haven't seen it yet.

I'd rather see some good world-government Libertarian cartoons.

Apparition
1st July 2010, 02:39 PM
Yet another straw man from the condescending "progressives".

Nothing to see.

NOOB
1st July 2010, 03:26 PM
Nothing makes me feel better about a site I just clicked on than to see this---------------------------

The Malware Has Been Removed

Cartoon by Barry Deutsch

I apologize for the Malware, and promise it wasn’t installed by me. I believe it has now been removed from this site.

–Barry

Skirnir
1st July 2010, 09:05 PM
I scanned through a few other cartoons, and this person is also a Keynesian, and as such is not to be taken seriously.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
3rd July 2010, 01:29 PM
They forgot 1 type

The original

"Stop murdering people and stealing from them."

Desolation LineTrimmer
3rd July 2010, 03:31 PM
The Whitey one is particularly stupid. Isn't it "racist" to assume that without laws restaurants would chose to not serve Blacks? But even if a few wanted to, what is so heinous about that? I wouldn't lose any sleep over a Chinese establishment catering only to Han Chinese.

Libertarian_Guard
3rd July 2010, 04:08 PM
The cartoon in question has failed to take on the Libertarian Guard!

The illustrator chomps around the weak edges, never probing into steel.

K_Flynn
3rd July 2010, 05:46 PM
people hear whatever they want to hear. whoever drew this clearly doesn't have a clue about libertarianism.

title should have been "24 common slanders against libertarianism"

steyr_m
3rd July 2010, 09:18 PM
Since I don't really don't identify myself as being Libertarian, I don't really care. I consider myself to be a Paleo-con.

I suspect Mr Deutsch is only doing his duty to make the tribe even stronger. I looked at his other cartoons, more liberal crap I see all the time in the MSM. Next...

TheNocturnalEgyptian
4th July 2010, 01:04 PM
The Whitey one is particularly stupid. Isn't it "racist" to assume that without laws restaurants would chose to not serve Blacks? But even if a few wanted to, what is so heinous about that? I wouldn't lose any sleep over a Chinese establishment catering only to Han Chinese.

In the LA Chinatown, 'Mayflower' is the nicest sit-down chinese restaurant white people can get served in. There is an even better restaurant across the street, but you can't go there.

Desolation LineTrimmer
4th July 2010, 03:12 PM

In the LA Chinatown, 'Mayflower' is the nicest sit-down chinese restaurant white people can get served in. There is an even better restaurant across the street, but you can't go there.

And it doesn't matter because the last place I want to spend my money is with Chinese who dislike me. I live in a city of nice restaurants, and I have only been to a very small fraction of them, and I'm none the worse for wear. :)