PDA

View Full Version : PM smackdown - what did I miss???

I am me, I am free
1st July 2010, 05:23 PM
Like, WTF, over??

StackerKen
1st July 2010, 05:25 PM
metal's on sale in Asia

cedarchopper
1st July 2010, 05:37 PM
Job's report signal. The markets are all manipulated at this stage of the game...in the short term.

Book
1st July 2010, 07:13 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sMA1Zd6ZRqw/SXPrDK5wn8I/AAAAAAAACmc/bc4ij2mY-q4/s400/chabad+satmar.jpg

Can't let the price of gold get too high.

:oo-->

Rebel Yarr
1st July 2010, 08:53 PM
I'm going with - margin calls. I think something big is about to come out.

gunDriller
2nd July 2010, 05:37 AM
"Today was a huge frontal attack by the bankers.

In the currency department, the Euro climbed 2.93 against the dollar to close at 1.2522.

The yen rose against the dollar as well, climbing to .95 yen to 87.57

The pound, of all currencies, rose as well against the dollar, climbing by .2233 pounds to 1.5182.

There is no question that we had major problems with hedge funds and these guys just blew up at month end June 30.2010. Since July 1.2010 was the first trading day, there positions had to be unwound

and this caused massive turmoil in the markets today.The cartel bankers decided to raid gold to accentuate the trading!!

These hedge funds were taking the position that Europe was going to fail, so they would buy dollars and short Euros. They also bought dollars and sold pounds short and likewise buy dollars and short the yen.

These hedge funds kept pressing but the Euro did not break 1.20 and with huge bets that could not be covered, these hedge funds just blew up.

Gold and silver are always thrown out as collateral damage and the bankers who were well aware of the situation joined the selling with massive shorts of their own and that is why gold and silver fell badly today."

bunch of hedge funds betting against the Euro had to cover, a few of them blew up/ ceased to exist. Bummer.

kregener
2nd July 2010, 07:56 AM
25 Signs That Almost Everyone Is Expecting An Economic Collapse In 2010 (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/25-signs-that-almost-everyone-is-expecting-an-economic-collapse-in-2010)

#3) French bank Societe Generale is forecasting that gold could reach $1,430 an ounce in the third quarter of this year due to fears of a double-dip recession.