PDA

View Full Version : Discuss The "Jewish Conspiracy." part 2

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 07:02 PM
Just can't leave that like that now can we? And quit your whining about personal attacks. I get worse on a daily basis. It just gets moved to the thunderdome.

Now back to the the jew conspiracy!

*and he not only locked it but he deleted it late last night. It was brought back from the dead. This one won't be locked or deleted, by me anyhow. :)

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 07:04 PM
Let's put a nice link to the first part here:

Link to Part 1 (http://gold-silver.us/forum/conspiracy-theories/discuss-the-%27jewish-conspiracy-%27/)

*wouldn't want it slip sliding away into the murky back rooms. ;D

Percival
2nd July 2010, 07:09 PM
Just can't leave that like that now can we? And quit your whining about personal attacks. I get worse on a daily basis. It just gets moved to the thunderdome.

*and he not only locked it but he deleted it late last night. It was brought back from the dead. This one won't be locked or deleted, by me anyhow. :)
Didnt intend to delete it meant to lock it and hit the wrong button then went to bed. No reason to delete it, I just dont want it open if the personal attacks are going to continue.

I got what I needed out of that thread and I am done.

sirgonzo420
2nd July 2010, 07:15 PM
I was thinking about starting this thread, but changed my mind.

I figured someone else would anyway.

lol

Book
2nd July 2010, 07:16 PM
I got what I needed out of that thread and I am done.

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/wp-content/uploads/foxman.jpg
Good boy!

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 07:23 PM
Oh no, it's not over. It's pretty far from over. :)

RJB
2nd July 2010, 07:28 PM

Freudian slip? :D

wildcard
2nd July 2010, 09:15 PM
You obviously haven't been to the thunderdome recently. ;D I get some abuse!

*but no I get better on a daily basis. :)