PDA

View Full Version : Will you PLEASE HELP??

BrewTech
2nd July 2010, 10:50 PM
*Required Field

*Name:

Name (if additional space is needed):

*Address Line 1:

Address Line 2:

Daytime Phone Number:

*City:

*State:

*Zip/Postal Code:

Welcome to the United States Treasury's

site for making donations to help reduce the public debt. If you would like to make a

donation, please fill in the required fields

and click the Submit Data button when

completed.

*Donation:

Donor Information

E-mail Address:

Thank you for your contribution which will be deposited to the account "Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt." Your contribution is accepted under the provisions of 31 U.S.C. 3113 which authorizes the Secretary of the Treasury to accept conditional gifts to the United States for the purpose of reducing the public debt. These donations are voluntary, and no goods, services, or other considerations are provided to the donors.

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :dunno

BrewTech
2nd July 2010, 11:03 PM
this sh!t is justoofunny to be ignored...

Defender
3rd July 2010, 04:08 AM
Help kill the beast. I made a donation for .05. Probably cost them a few bucks to process it. If everyone did that...

Quantum
3rd July 2010, 07:57 AM
Where's the "submit your declaration of debt repudiation" form?

Plastic
3rd July 2010, 06:07 PM
I'd send them a penny but in a strange twist of irony and fate a penny is worth more than an FRN, therefore I shall send them nothing and they can kiss my ass. Not on the right cheek, and not on the left cheek either, but in the groove, amongst the hairs, just below the hemorrhoid, on the hole....

BrewTech
3rd July 2010, 06:22 PM
I'd send them a penny but in a strange twist of irony and fate a penny is worth more than an FRN, therefore I shall send them nothing and they can kiss my ass. Not on the right cheek, and not on the left cheek either, but in the groove, amongst the hairs, just below the hemorrhoid, on the hole....

This post made my week!!!

Silver Rocket Bitches!
19th July 2010, 10:54 AM
Shut up!

I have no words.

Yes I do.

Incredulous.

WTF!!

Korbin Dallas
19th July 2010, 12:34 PM
What's the best way to box and send a turd C.O.D.?

1970 silver art
23rd July 2010, 04:18 AM
:ROFL:

Yep this sounds like a Nigerian scam to me. :sarc:

The Nigerian people must be getting very desperate to scam more people.

Hmmm.......Let me see how this latest Nigerian scam goes.............An email arrives to my inbox from the Nigerian office of the "U.S. Treasury".

The email reads something like this.....................

"The Royal family of Nigeria is in serious trouble and the 'Nigerian IRS' froze their assets because of the massive public debt that Nigeria incurred. The Nigerian Royal Family needs help from every U.S. citizen in order to pay down this Nigerian public debt. This is a matter of national emergency because part of the assets that the 'Nigerian IRS' froze include oil fields. The U.S. gov't decided to help the Nigerian Royal Family out by setting up a bank account specifically for helping the Nigerian Royal Family and the U.S. gov't is kindly asking every U.S. citizen for monetary contributions in the amount of $100 towards paying down the Nigerian public debt. The $100 needs to wired to the following bank account # that the U.S. gov't set up for the Nigerian Royal Family: 543578473867627346234637264736482-36. Once the $100 is wired to this bank account #, then once the 'Nigerian IRS' unfreezes the assets, then the Nigerian Royal Family will wire $25,000 in your bank account. In order for the money to go into the right bank checking account, the following information is needed from you for verification:

Social Security # ____________

Bank Routing # ______________

Bank Checking Account # ____________

Name on the account ______________

Date of Birth ______________

Thank you in advance for your contributions to help the Nigerian Royal Family pay down its public debt. "

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Conclusion: The U.S. public debt donation website in the OP seems to be similar to the "Nigerian Public Debt" contribution email mentioned above except you do not get anything in return for making a donation to the U.S. public debt. :D :D :D At least a person will get $25,000 for mailing just $100 towards paying down the Nigerian public debt. :D :D :D :sarc: