PDA

View Full Version : Setting History Free

singular_me
3rd July 2010, 05:56 PM
the deception level is unraveling... get some popcorn.

Graham Hancock & David Wilcock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WiasAfSiu4&NR=1

Hatha Sunahara
4th July 2010, 09:15 PM
I watched this vid. I actually enjoyed it and learned something from it. There was some 'new age' music that erupted in quite a lot of places in the video. I have the impression of Graham Hancock that he is describing something that I am not close to because I haven't had the contact with shamans that he has. I suspect I can move myself closer to his view of things if I were to actively use ayahuasca and join a ayahuasca community of 'seers'. I think the main ingredient in ayahuasca is DMT--dimethyl tryptamine. Well, never having use this stuff, and learning of its 'spiritual' effect has aroused my curiosity.

One piece of information that he brings out is that in 2012 we will be passing into the age of Aquarius. Pisces will be all gone. I know that there is some supernatural significance to this--just as there is significance to the Mayan Calendar that ends in 2012. That may be when a new calendar for the 'new age' might be created to continue on with the Mayan Calendar which appears to only progress through the age of Pisces. This is my own speculation.

Thank you for posting this. I'll watch some of Graham Hancock's other vids. Interesting fellow.

Hatha

TheNocturnalEgyptian
9th July 2010, 10:23 PM
I have to say that David Wilcock just does excellent interviews. Every one of them is a home run! Just started this video. Considering who his guest is, it should be great.

singular_me
14th July 2010, 08:25 PM
thanks folks... I have grown increasingly frustrated here when confronted with the same and centuries-old academia rigidity...