PDA

View Full Version : Water - The Great Mystery

the white rabbit
4th July 2010, 06:51 AM
WATER - The most common substance on earth. It is with us every moment of everyday, but do we know the secrets of this amazing element? From agriculture, to factories and hydropower, we put water to work in a million different ways, and yet water acts outside all known physical laws of nature. At a time of global climate change, understanding the mysteries of water is critical. Every living thing needs it to survive. Our ignorance of its function and capacities has lead us to abuse its quality and forget its potential.

Witness WATER challenge long-standing assumptions and reveal enlightened new discoveries about the unending potential for water. Examine cutting-edge technology that suggests our thoughts affect the structure of water. These new discoveries go beyond human reckoning - beyond the solar systems and galaxies to the source of life itself http://vimeo.com/11763906

TPTB
4th July 2010, 09:12 AM
That was just awesome. :o Seriously... great. :)

the white rabbit
4th July 2010, 12:57 PM
That was just awesome. :o Seriously... great. :)
Your Welcome it is to good not be shared. Pass it on thats what the person who shared with me asked so I ask the same.

Saul Mine
4th July 2010, 02:39 PM
I watched three minutes and nine seconds and then realized they STILL hadn't identified their thesis, so I shut it off. Even a duffer knows you have to tell people what you're going to tell them right up front.

What else ya got?

TPTB
4th July 2010, 08:39 PM
I watched three minutes and nine seconds and then realized they STILL hadn't identified their thesis, so I shut it off. Even a duffer knows you have to tell people what you're going to tell them right up front.

What else ya got?

Well, all I can say is,"your loss, Saul."

Book
4th July 2010, 10:16 PM
I watched three minutes and nine seconds and then realized they STILL hadn't identified their thesis, so I shut it off.

I endured watching it for sixty minutes. Bunch of esoteric "scientific proof" that:

1) Holy water is good.

2) Bunch of Jews "praying" at the Wailing Wall ended a drought.

3) Japanese woman who "meditated" stopped the rain during a wedding.

4) Water that "hears" Heavy Metal music is distorted while water that "hears" good music is structured kosher just like a six-point Star Of David:

http://pofff.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/watercrystal-of-truth.jpg

:oo-->

I want my hour back...lol...move this thread to the Religion and Philosophy section where it belongs.

Quantum
4th July 2010, 11:23 PM
I watched three minutes and nine seconds and then realized they STILL hadn't identified their thesis, so I shut it off.

I endured watching it for sixty minutes. Bunch of esoteric "scientific proof" that:

1) Holy water is good.

2) Bunch of Jews "praying" at the Wailing Wall ended a drought.

3) Japanese woman who "meditated" stopped the rain during a wedding.

4) Water that "hears" Heavy Metal music is distorted while water that "hears" good music is structured kosher just like a six-point Star Of David:

http://pofff.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/watercrystal-of-truth.jpg

I want my hour back...lol...move this thread to the Religion and Philosophy section where it belongs.

That Jap, Emoto, said "Hitler" to a vial in one of his videos and made the water molecule all ugly. That demonstrated to me he is an absolute fraud.

I believe that water has memory, and is a phenomenal and miraculous mineral. But saying a German name to water and claiming it has an evil effect is just nuts, and is totally contingent on popular prejudices.

the white rabbit
5th July 2010, 06:39 AM
Put this thread where you want. But wonder what water looks when frozen to the words Gold, Money and the USA .

TPTB
5th July 2010, 06:40 AM
That Jap, Emoto, said "Hitler" to a vial in one of his videos and made the water molecule all ugly. That demonstrated to me he is an absolute fraud.

I believe that water has memory, and is a phenomenal and miraculous mineral. But saying a German name to water and claiming it has an evil effect is just nuts, and is totally contingent on popular prejudices.

Exactly,... except you're missing a big point.

The negative effect on the crystalline structure was contingent on Emoto's beliefs. Emoto despised Hitler, therefore the water picked up his emotional prejudices.

And since we're all made of such impressionable stuff, we all have that same capacity to pick up or influence other peoples popular prejudices, by structuring the water within and around us.

This concept is extremely important because it may be the bridge between psychology, physiology, medicine and even metaphysics. Science has learned that memories are not located in specific area's of the brain and aren't even limited to the brain at all, but that all living cells have the capacity to hold memory. And all living cells are comprised mostly of water.

Think of homeopathy.

It's possible that scientists have simply overlooked water by assuming it to be a neutral empty "dead" object or molecule and moving on to study the stuff "in" water. The chemical composition rather than the structural composition.

Now think of holy water as prayer, structured rhythmic thought pattern impressed on water affecting the structure.

Bunch of esoteric "scientific proof"

Esoteric? Some, but not all, since there is verifiable and apparently repeatable evidence of cause and effect in the crystalline ice structures themselves.

Book
5th July 2010, 06:49 AM
Now think of holy water as prayer, structured rhythmic thought pattern impressed on water affecting the structure.

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/random-thoughts/169117d1260682356-phil96-ive-had-about-enough-your-smart-ars-holy-water.jpg

http://www.occultblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/holy-water-church.jpg

Gee...I missed the "scientific proof" of holy water in the video. Please post it or agree that this thread should be moved to our Religion and Philosophy section. Goldisima will love it.

TPTB
5th July 2010, 07:24 AM
I'd care less what subsection this information gets placed in. :D

Show me proof that your own religious prejudices aren't politically motivating you to have this moved. :)

Or please show me how research on the physical structures of water are purely religious or philosophical. lol

::)

Libertarian_Guard
5th July 2010, 07:41 AM
Say Book, why not jump in, and cool yourself off.

http://i48.tinypic.com/308ifrp.jpg

Residents crowd in a swimming pool to escape the summer heat during a hot weather spell in Daying county of Suining, Sichuan province July 4, 2010. China is experiencing temperatures over 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Farhenheit) in at least 13 provinces and regions, according to the National Meteorological Center on Sunday. Picture taken July 4, 2010.

There is always room for one more!

TPTB
5th July 2010, 07:56 AM
Oh, and while your busy coming up with a pithy retort, here's another request.

Tell me what thought is, please? Its physical properties. Not causes and effects of thought, but its actual verifiable substance.

What Is Thought?
Eric B. Baum
In What Is Thought? Eric Baum proposes a computational explanation of thought. Just as Erwin Schrodinger in his classic 1944 work What Is Life? argued ten years before the discovery of DNA that life must be explainable at a fundamental level by physics and chemistry, Baum contends that the present-day inability of computer science to explain thought and meaning is no reason to doubt there can be such an explanation. Baum argues that the complexity of mind is the outcome of evolution, which has built thought processes that act unlike the standard algorithms of computer science and that to understand the mind we need to understand these thought processes and the evolutionary process that produced them in computational terms.

Baum proposes that underlying mind is a complex but compact program that corresponds to the underlying structure of the world. He argues further that the mind is essentially programmed by DNA. We learn more rapidly than computer scientists have so far been able to explain because the DNA code has programmed the mind to deal only with meaningful possibilities. Thus the mind understands by exploiting semantics, or meaning, for the purposes of computation; constraints are built in so that although there are myriad possibilities, only a few make sense. Evolution discovered corresponding subroutines or shortcuts to speed up its processes and to construct creatures whose survival depends on making the right choice quickly. Baum argues that the structure and nature of thought, meaning, sensation, and consciousness therefore arise naturally from the evolution of programs that exploit the compact structure of the world.

This just a what if, but what if structured water is the unknown substance of thought? What if the structure of water offers nearly infinite variables? Structured Water! The ideal substance of thought. Something to think about.

Book
5th July 2010, 08:00 AM
Or please show me how research on the physical structures of water are purely religious or philosophical. lol

http://geraldwhiteonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/tears-pf-joy.jpg

Yeah...you can't offer any "scientific proof" about your holy water so you instead ask US for proof that your non-proof does not exist.

Gee...over in your Religion and Philosophy section you guys can ponder the "physical structure" of Obama's tears of joy. If he daubed this holy water on a Kleenex how much money would that moist tissue sell for at a Democrat Fund Raiser?

TPTB
5th July 2010, 09:44 AM
Yeah...you can't offer any "scientific proof" about your holy water so you instead ask US for proof that your non-proof does not exist.

Gee...over in your Religion and Philosophy section you guys can ponder the "physical structure" of Obama's tears of joy. If he daubed them of a Kleenex how much money would that moist tissue sell for at a Democrat Fund Raiser?

Golly, we both know you're really just attempting to regain control of the context of this thread that you hijacked. :-* lol ;D

Think about this, though.

What if water can hold large amounts of controlled computational information simply by restructuring it.

Or further, what if the structured water that had been computationally coded didn't need a container at all and could move through its different states of solid, liquid and gas at the will of the technician coding it. Kind of a science fiction scenario.

What if water could be coded with nothing more than thought? Is thought esoteric?

What if Jewish Rabbi's already had this knowledge? What if they had this knowledge 2000 years ago in ancient Babylon? ::)

Book
5th July 2010, 11:52 AM
Think about this, though.

What if water can hold large amounts of controlled computational information simply by restructuring it.

Or further, what if the structured water that had been computationally coded didn't need a container at all and could move through its different states of solid, liquid and gas at the will of the technician coding it. Kind of a science fiction scenario.

What if water could be coded with nothing more than thought? Is thought esoteric?

What if Jewish Rabbi's already had this knowledge? What if they had this knowledge 2000 years ago in ancient Babylon? ::)

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_7/11082193858cvIdl.jpg

Some GSUS Visitor clicks on this Science, Technology, and Medicine section and is offered the above "science" ha ha.

:citeplz

TPTB
5th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Gee willikers Mr. Science, I'm not a scientist... I'm just hypothesizing and playing with idea's. I tossed in the 2000 year old Rabbi silliness just for you because I know how much those guys mean to you. You aught to thank me for that. lol :oo-->

But if you feel the need or compulsion to moderate,... please, by all means, knock yourself out. I won't get in your way.

Actually I didn't even know what section this thread was in, since I use the unread posts link and pay no mind to subsections. To me that's just systematic organizing and as such, bores me to tears.

I happen to like the video and found it interesting, that's all. I'm not trying to prove anything here. This isn't an Academic Laboratory. No one here is writing a thesis. The video isn't intended to offer instruction on how to make heavy water or how to change its molecular structure. No one is depending on the video for growing food, although there may be some significant advantages to it.

However, I still contend that there is valid science being discussed in the video and that it's not just faith based. In effect, this topic is really no different than the topic of "abiotic oil." Maybe you should march on over to JQP's thread on abiotic oil and demand he put it in the religion subsection... since the "official" Mr. Science consensus still demands that abiotic oil is pure fantasy.

Quantum
5th July 2010, 03:19 PM
Exactly,... except you're missing a big point.

Actually, no, since I recognized at the time what you say here:

The negative effect on the crystalline structure was contingent on Emoto's beliefs. Emoto despised Hitler, therefore the water picked up his emotional prejudices.

Emoto IS a fraud, because he used a cheap-ass popular prejudice to "prove" his theories. No real scientist would do that.

dysgenic
5th July 2010, 03:23 PM
Check out the name of the guy that posted the vid. NEXT.

dys