PDA

View Full Version : Merchants Prepare for Total Destruction in SoCal if Verdict Does Not Satisfy

SQUEXX
4th July 2010, 02:30 PM
Oscar Grant lived like a punk and died like a punk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llPixoTpMWM

illumin19
4th July 2010, 02:58 PM
I take it you're not from California Squexx?? :D

Oakland is in the Bay area/Norcal.......

SQUEXX
4th July 2010, 04:34 PM

Nope. And I would never live there. Crashing and burning may be the only way to change to insane shithole that CA has become.

BrewTech
4th July 2010, 04:42 PM

Nope. And I would never live there. Crashing and burning may be the only way to change to insane sh*thole that CA has become.

Hmmm... California is a pretty big place. I wouldn't call the northern end of it a shithole.

Quantum
4th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Hmmm... California is a pretty big place. I wouldn't call the northern end of it a sh*thole.

As long as you mean north of Sacramento. Well north.

BrewTech
4th July 2010, 05:20 PM
Hmmm... California is a pretty big place. I wouldn't call the northern end of it a sh*thole.

As long as you mean north of Sacramento. Well north.

That's what I mean.

StackerKen
4th July 2010, 06:07 PM
Yep Pretty nice in Nor. Cal.

http://www.kevinlahey.com/images/mtshasta/mt19.jpg

Mt Shasta and lake Shasta

Saul Mine
4th July 2010, 07:39 PM
All of California is nice. Very nice. It's only the inhabited areas that are hard to put up with. It's the land of nuts and fruits. The nuts have control of the government, and the fruits have control of the streets.

willie pete
4th July 2010, 07:49 PM
It's a shame about CA, it's got to be one of the most geographically diversified and beautiful states there are, stunning views in almost every part.....SD, along the coast on the PCH, Big Sur, Napa, SF, you like the desert? just head east, redwoods in norcal....it goes on and on

Skirnir
5th July 2010, 12:16 PM
Guess who owns California CDSes? ;D

Apparition
5th July 2010, 12:38 PM
Let them riot and add more financial problems to CA's nosediving economy.

I'm reading to flee this state whenever possible.

BrewTech
5th July 2010, 07:01 PM
Let them riot and add more financial problems to CA's nosediving economy.

I'm reading to flee this state whenever possible.

I hope everyone flees... then I can have this beautiful state all to myself... ;)

StackerKen
6th July 2010, 12:11 PM
They were all going south on the 5 yesterday evening at the bottom of the Grapevine.

it was backed up for at leasts 5 miles...Probably someone changing a flat tire...

joe_momma
6th July 2010, 12:24 PM
Things are pretty quiet here in Oaksterdam for the moment - one of jurors is ill, so no verdict is possible today.

My office, here in downtown, attendance is perhaps 1/3 of the staff are here today - but IMHO this is because lots of folks took advantage for a 4 day vacation.

The general sense "on the street" is that most of any hooliganism that may occur will be from the "yoofs" from nearby Richmond.

Now for those bashing Oakland as a sh*thole, yeah, it does have it's problems, but unlike Sodom and Gomorah, there's probably 30-40% of the city's population worth saving - beating out the <1% that Lot and his family represented a large margin .