PDA

View Full Version : Demons

dysgenic
8th July 2010, 04:26 AM
This topic was memory holed from GIM1... I'm bringing it back. Brief recap: I became a Christian on Thanksgiving Day of last year. A few months prior to becoming a Christian, I started experiencing demonic attacks.
I won't rehash the entire GIM1 thread, but I will share some of my experiences since that time:

1. Normally I pray every night for angels to watch over me and protect me from unclean spirits. One night, I forgot to pray and I woke up the next morning with invisible hands around my throat. I called out for Jesus' help and the hands were gone in an instant, but it was still disturbing. Those hands were trying to kill me.
2. Even though I rarely get attacked anymore, I still wake up every night at 1am and around 3am. My experience is that they tend to attack between the hours of 1am and 7am (mostly, not always). Also, recently I often wake up to a very loud knocking sound. I've heard from various sources that the knocking is symbolic of them trying to get back in their house. I always command them away in the name of Jesus.
3. I recently got it in my head that I'd like to help a couple of other people in my life that I have good reason to believe are demonized. I had an extremely disturbing, vivid dream recently of being warned by a demon to stay away from one of them. I was also attacked one night after sending this person an email offering my help.

On the GIM1 thread, I got a lot of advice. Some of it was excellent, some of it sucked. The excellent advice came from (among others) MikeV, Awoke, and TLM. The reason I'm starting this thread now is that I'm sincerely hoping that I will be able to help at least one person. I feel like I know these things now... their tactics, their nature, their legal rights, their motivation. I'm going to try and add to this thread periodically- the things I've learned, the things I experience. Mostly I'm hoping to find someone in the same boat that I was before this whole thing started... someone that unknowingly opened a lot of doors- "dug a pit" as the Bible says, and help them dig their way out.

dys

Skirnir
8th July 2010, 10:54 AM
ἐν τῷ ὀνόματι τοῦ κυρίου Σατανᾶς

Greetings,

I got bored with my normal target of possession, and leaving yourself open like that was just begging for some haunting. The dream you had was of some other demon; I stopped doing those ever since I accidentally found my way into one of Robert Byrd's nasty little daydreams. In either case, the only reason why I left when you brought up the J-man was because I had an appointment in the 5th circle and lost track of the time.

We should certainly do this again sometime, not that you really have a choice ;D

dysgenic
8th July 2010, 01:48 PM
I could have written this post 5 years ago.

dys

ἐν τῷ ὀνόματι τοῦ κυρίου Σατανᾶς

Greetings,

I got bored with my normal target of possession, and leaving yourself open like that was just begging for some haunting. The dream you had was of some other demon; I stopped doing those ever since I accidentally found my way into one of Robert Byrd's nasty little daydreams. In either case, the only reason why I left when you brought up the J-man was because I had an appointment in the 5th circle and lost track of the time.

We should certainly do this again sometime, not that you really have a choice ;D

dysgenic
26th July 2010, 07:20 PM
Someone from the old thread advised me to get to bed early. Seems like good advice, but it hasn't been effective in my experience. Every night, even now, I wake up at least twice. First time is right around 1am. Second time is is right around 3am. The most dangerous hour is 1am, followed by 3am, followed by 6am. After that there is a noticable difference in attacks and danger level.
Some of the physical signs to look out for are a ringing in the ears, an upset stomach, increased heart rate, sudden alertness, and a chill down the spine. The higher the pitch of the ringing in the ears, the greater the danger. The faster the heart beats, the greater the danger. If you smell sulphur along with any of these signs, there is a demon present in my experience.
A very bright unnatural light in one's dreams is a red flag. Sometimes there is increased heat when demons are present. If you look around the room and everything looks like a set of eyes staring at you, that is a very good indication that you are under attack or that you will be shortly.
dys

ximmy
26th July 2010, 11:14 PM
I know this might be really silly, but from a practical point of view... For night terrors... You need to have the ability to flood yourself with light in a dark place... keep a light handy at every time of the night, a night light you can reach out while in bed to turn on and a powerful flashlight with good batteries within arms reach at all times.

Also... A cat is a great night companion to have around. Then you will have one of nature's living night stalkers, on your side... If you get a kitten it will learn to stay with you all night. I've had a couple very loving cats for years, that have stayed in my room with me.

For some strange reason they have comforting power over terrors of the night...

ximy :)

StackerKen
29th July 2010, 02:56 PM
Thats sounds like some great advice Ximmy

Your smart :)

Liquid
29th July 2010, 02:59 PM
Thats sounds like some great advice Ximmy

Your smart :)

Ditto, great idea Ximmy. Dys, I have no experience with demons, but I have a rechargeable 10 million candle power spotlight.

It's so bright, you can't point it at people. It will burn retinas. You could get something like that and just light the f'er up.

Worth a try at least.

SLV^GLD
30th July 2010, 06:42 PM
For night terrors... You need to have the ability to flood yourself with light in a dark place... keep a light handy at every time of the night, a night light you can reach out while in bed to turn on and a powerful flashlight with good batteries within arms reach at all times
Flooding your eyes with light triggers photosensitive cells in your eyes to demand ceased production of adenosine in the brain.
If that sounds like silly geek talk let me distill it:
Closing your eyes helps you go to sleep because your eyes have a control over how much "don't go to sleep" your brain will respond to.
Exposing your eyeballs to light sends a distinct "wake up" command to the brain. You want to snap out of it, look at some light.
Caffeine inhibits adenosine at the receptors in the brain.

dysgenic
11th August 2010, 10:35 AM
When I started the original thread back on Gim1, a certain Christian reached out to me to try and help. He said that he had been through the same thing that i was going through, and he offered some very good advice. Of course I appreciated it, but I was also curious about his experiences. When i asked him specifically about what he had gone through, he chose not to share the specifics with me. Back then, I didn't understand why. Now, I do. It's very hard to explain why this is. Let me just say that it has to do with the fact that this is an enemy that never backs off, that never lets up, and never gives up. This characteristic of relentlessness is the biggest challenge to contend with in my experience. And patience, too... because the enemy waits patiently for an opportunity that comes in the form of the potential prey's (me in this case) weakest moments. That's when the enemy attacks, when you are at your weakest.

Switching gears, I've found that there is a shady cottage industry of charlatans, fake christians, jews, and occultists (sometimes these things overlap) in the 'deliverance ministry' circles, prancing around pretending to be do gooders, which they are surely not. I wish I knew this from the beginning. The bible says "test the spirits", but there is no reliable test for men. Men can lie. And they do. Watch out for Bill Schnoebelen and Jim Marrs. The now deceased Derek Prince is another guy that I'm suspicious of. Also, I don't trust John Eckardt.

dys

Fortyone
11th August 2010, 05:44 PM
When I started the original thread back on Gim1, a certain Christian reached out to me to try and help. He said that he had been through the same thing that i was going through, and he offered some very good advice. Of course I appreciated it, but I was also curious about his experiences. When i asked him specifically about what he had gone through, he chose not to share the specifics with me. Back then, I didn't understand why. Now, I do. It's very hard to explain why this is. Let me just say that it has to do with the fact that this is an enemy that never backs off, that never lets up, and never gives up. This characteristic of relentlessness is the biggest challenge to contend with in my experience. And patience, too... because the enemy waits patiently for an opportunity that comes in the form of the potential prey's (me in this case) weakest moments. That's when the enemy attacks, when you are at your weakest.

Switching gears, I've found that there is a shady cottage industry of charlatans, fake christians, jews, and occultists (sometimes these things overlap) in the 'deliverance ministry' circles, prancing around pretending to be do gooders, which they are surely not. I wish I knew this from the beginning. The bible says "test the spirits", but there is no reliable test for men. Men can lie. And they do. Watch out for Bill Schnoebelen and Jim Marrs. The now deceased Derek Prince is another guy that I'm suspicious of. Also, I don't trust John Eckardt.

dys

I believe that your recurring visits are due to a lack of faith in your OWN faith. Firstly, NEVER pray to Angels. Angels are both good and bad.(demons) ALWAYS pray directly to Jesus or God. The evil ones cannot resist their will.What I mean in the first comment is that You must believe your walking with God,ALWAYS ,whether you do good or bad,God is always with you.Secondly do not allow anything in your home that may attract them to you,Ouija boards, Show more than entertainment interest in Horror or Alien abductions, do not study the occult and Pagan religions, etc. Finally, no offense intended, DO NOT assume you have a mental disorder,I believe that Schizophrenia is actually Demons at work.The drugs make you more susceptible to their intrusions.Show no fear, as these beings believe when you show fear, that their power is greater than Gods. Remember, they or the Devil CANNOT kill you! they can aggravate you, but Death is not within their realm of power.Only God can strike you down,they have no power without his granting them. They try to drive you insane where you would kill yourself,but again keep your faith and no harm will come.They may try and convince you of things but they have no true powers. One last thing,a true Christian needs no talisman or relics for protection, they will use these against you.Your faith will keep you sane and safe.

Saul Mine
11th August 2010, 09:26 PM
First get some B vitamins. Most drug stores carry a product called B-100 or similar. Look at the ingredients and be sure it has about 13 of them. Some kinds have only 11, and less than 11 is not good enough. The number of B vitamins changes, but last time I checked there were 13 of them. The reason I mention this is that symptoms of a B vitamin deficiency are often the same as spirit attack.

Now read your bible, Romans through 2 Thessalonians. Read it a few dozen times, until you start to feel like you have seen the material before. Notice that demon spirits have no authority over a son of God. None. Then relax and get a good night's rest.

zap
11th August 2010, 09:43 PM
Dys

If you smell sulfur and you have increased heartbeats/sweating it could be a stroke/heart attack coming on, or blockage, I am not religious be any means, But I do believe in God, and I pray, not every night but most, I have no fear of demons because god is with me always.

This is my favorite, recite this when you think your being attacked.

As I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for thou are with me, the rod and staff they comfort me.

Liquid
14th August 2010, 10:48 AM
1. Normally I pray every night for angels to watch over me and protect me from unclean spirits. One night, I forgot to pray and I woke up the next morning with invisible hands around my throat. I called out for Jesus' help and the hands were gone in an instant, but it was still disturbing. Those hands were trying to kill me.

Dsy, this part of your post struck out at me. A few nights ago, I was at work trying to sleep between jobs, and I kept waking up violently, as if I was getting punched in the shoulder. That happened several times, and the last time I woke up with the feeling of a hand around my throat. That's never happened to me before, and while I don't believe it was a demon or anything like what you've experienced, it was still a strange experience.

Have you tried speaking to a priest about this? That could help and I'm sure they would have some good advise for you.

Phoenix
14th August 2010, 12:03 PM
When demons show up, speak firmly, and say, "In the name of Jesus Christ (or Yeshua Maschiach), I command you to leave." The bastards should be departing quickly.

dysgenic
15th August 2010, 04:33 PM
Real strange experience last night. I had nightmares all night, and so did my daughter, who had fallen asleep in my wife's arms. The last nightmare that I had was extremely disburbing. I woke up with that familiar jacked heart rate, wide awake, danger at close hand feeling. But I didn't see anything out of the ordinary at all. So I walked to the refrigerator to grab a drink, and as I was walking back to bed something caught my eye which is very difficult to explain: a chair in our bedroom appeared to look kind of like a small person in a blue suit. I can't explain it better than that, and I didn't get a great look because it scared me pretty good so I looked away immediately. Then my daughter woke up with bad nightmares. My wife asked me to go back to the refrigerator to get her some milk.
The way back, I was prepared to be scared so I said a little prayer and made the walk. One glance and I saw the same thing, but for some reason that I can't explain, it scared me even more and I actually cried outloud unintentionally. That's not something I've ever done before in my life. I was pretty rattled, so I stayed up for a few hours and watched over my daughter (who's nightmares continued) until morning.
I can't figure out nor explain what was so terrifying about that blue suit... I've seen much worse on the eyes. But this scared me more for some reason.

dys

Fortyone
15th August 2010, 06:33 PM
Dys

Do you live in an old place where there could be spirits? Has anyone around you died in the last year?
What prayer did you say? sorry so many questions.

There arent any "Spirits", thats the problem, people keep believing in that s hit and its demons doing it! it feeds on itself. You think to yourself about ghosts and spirits and the demons say, "We got this mutha F****r now!" and they walk right in. If your a Christian you believe your Soul or spirit is in either of three places, Here, With God, or you know where, not banging around an old house.

Phoenix
16th August 2010, 01:57 AM
There arent any "Spirits", thats the problem, people keep believing in that s hit and its demons doing it! it feeds on itself. You think to yourself about ghosts and spirits and the demons say, "We got this mutha F****r now!" and they walk right in. If your a Christian you believe your Soul or spirit is in either of three places, Here, With God, or you know where, not banging around an old house.

Demons will often pretend to be "deceased loved ones" in order to reel you in, if you disregard the facts stated in the Bible. Anyone claiming to be a "loved one communicating from 'the other side'" is a liar and something with anything but your best interests in mind. Invoke the name of Jesus Christ, and see how long the "ghost" stays around.

Most people get their theology from the Jewsmedia.

Book
16th August 2010, 02:11 AM
http://sixcoolest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/icecream_chunky_monkey_bennjerrys.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KRFTK3SZL._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA250_Night-of-the-Demons.jpg

Lay off the Ben & Jerry's and Hollyweird stuff before bedtime.

:oo-->

Saul Mine
16th August 2010, 02:18 AM
The spirit world runs on believing. Believing can be positive or negative. The bible says devil spirits have no authority over you when you are born again. If you believe that then you have no problem. Fear is negative believing. If you are afraid that maybe the bible's promise of no authority is somehow not good enough then you empower whatever spirits are hanging around. So reread my advice of post #10 and read your bible until you start to have positive believing. Then tell the spirits to get lost.

ximmy
16th August 2010, 04:04 PM
Dys,
I feel for you having had some experiences myself. I have some notes that might help. Remember, these are practical applications, not a magic formula. If they don't make sense they're probably not applicable to your situation.
ximy

Possession is in the person, not in things.

Since you are the primary target you are probably the cause.

You have the ability to overcome by working on yourself.

Usually possession occurs over time when lies (untrue things) creep into your life.

Lies creep in when you do not follow your conscience ability to determine right from wrong.

If you make the wrong choice you have to make excuses to cover it.

Excuses become lies (to yourself, others or both)

One example: A person who does not do what they promise; "I will do it tomorrow, it's next on my list, you do the best you can, etc."

This leads to passive self-righteousness, excuses cover the inaction, the person clears his conscience this way.

The conscience is not cleared by truth, the conscience has been cleared by lies.

The bible calls this a seared conscience. (1 Tim.4:2)

This is a form of possession (you believing your own lies and the lies living in you).

This is overcome by revealing (exposing your faults) and stopping them. (working on yourself, casting out, the exorcism). <---this is the part everyone wants to be magic ;)

Glass
16th August 2010, 04:52 PM
Good post ximmy. Timely info for this poster as well. Rough night last night. Praying helps a lot but you have to keep it up. I think you're onto something with this thread dysgenic.

dysgenic
17th August 2010, 07:39 PM
There was something that happened a couple of weeks ago that I forgot to mention. I had just come off a night that I had a good night's sleep without nightmares. The next night I was drifting off to sleep on the couch when a voice whispered in my ear, very clear and surprisingly loud "what happened last night?" The implication was that something happened that I had forgotton or wasn't aware of the previous night. Very eery.

dys