PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano - 'Arizona Statute is Unconstitutional'

Apparition
8th July 2010, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SuxjzoLyf0

Glass
8th July 2010, 03:49 PM
no it's not. The constitution itself says so. Any law repugnent to the states... something like that.

Grand Master Melon
9th July 2010, 09:51 PM
I can't see the video as I'm at work but I have little faith in what the Fox News shill has to offer up.

Olmstein
9th July 2010, 10:13 PM
I like his proposal that Arizona should threaten to secede from the union.

Around 2:18 in the video.

Grand Master Melon
9th July 2010, 10:48 PM
I like his proposal that Arizona should threaten to secede from the union.

Around 2:18 in the video.

Well, I wouldn't argue with that.

iOWNme
10th July 2010, 08:41 AM
How about this:

EVERYTHING done under a Democracy is unconstitutional.

PERIOD.

Judge N was a State Judge in New Jersey for 10 years. Where were his 'constitutional morals' while he was putting away men and women for 'Public Policy'? Then he had his tv show 'Power of Attorney' or something like that. Im sure he was educating the people about the US CON while he was on tv.

kregener
10th July 2010, 09:09 AM
The Federal Income Tax violates the 14th Amendment...BIG TIME.

The 16th re-affirms the violation.

peepnklown
16th July 2010, 12:58 AM
I happen to agree with the judge on this issue.
I do find it odd that the Arizona Constitution has no mirror to the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution but, I would use Article 2, Section 33 Reservation of rights to proclaim my retained 4th Amendment right of the US Constitution.
I do think it violates the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution even though I would like that amendment reformed or removed. I also agree that the new law does intrude the federal government’s domain on foreign affairs (immigration).

Phoenix
16th July 2010, 11:54 AM
Why does anyone give this kook the time of day? I hear swooning over "Judge Napolitano! Judge Napolitano!" all over the Internet from "patriotic" types, but there is no substance to the guy. The Arizona law is absolutely, in no-way "unconstitutional." It merely empowers the "law enforcement" of Arizona to determine if someone stopped for another reason is violating Federal law. IT DOES NOT CREATE IMMIGRATION LAW.

Do the Feds not want state "law enforcement" to arrest people for counterfeiting? After all "money" is in the purvey of the US Government only. State or local cops grab those who pass funny money 95% of the time, and only later hand them over to the Secret Service.

Like everyone on Fox "News," Napolitano is a TRAITOR. Opposing this law is giving "aid and comfort" to people who are out to destroy what is left of America.

Phoenix
16th July 2010, 11:56 AM
Judge N was a State Judge in New Jersey for 10 years. Where were his 'constitutional morals' while he was putting away men and women for 'Public Policy'? Then he had his tv show 'Power of Attorney' or something like that. Im sure he was educating the people about the US CON while he was on tv.

NO ONE could (can) be a court judge for more than a few months in the last 50 years if they truly pursued justice and supported and defended the Constitutions of the US and their respective state.

Anyone with the title "judge" is a suspected traitor, to me. Of Napolitano, I have no "suspicions."

Phoenix
16th July 2010, 12:04 PM
I do think it violates the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution even though I would like that amendment reformed or removed. I also agree that the new law does intrude the federal government’s domain on foreign affairs (immigration).

How so? Like I noted earlier, state agents arrest most people who pass funny money.

If some Federal "judge" declares this "unconstitutional," then I think Jan Brewer and Terry Goddard should issue orders to all Arizona "law enforcement" to simply stop enforcing ALL Federal "laws," including those regarding "illegal" drugs and counterfeiting.

A call comes in from the Bank of America..."hey, we've got this guy here trying to pass off washed $5s reprinted as $100s...can you get someone out here quick? Sorry, we can't enforce Federal laws anymore..."

peepnklown
17th July 2010, 12:42 AM
This bill serves the purpose of the police state. It will give the state exception for violating individual rights. It will also be used to support a national id card. It is all created as an illusion to ‘protect’ the people of Arizona but, you will all see soon enough. I am shocked that people actually support a bill that allows the state to stop people based on the way they look and demand to see their papers. What happened to probably cause or a search warrant, but of course this bill will be used on all of the people of Arizona. You’ll see how elastic ‘reasonable suspicion’ will be. What about equal protection under the law (14th Amendment)?
Oh, there is a much better way to deal with the problem.

Phoenix
17th July 2010, 11:27 AM
a bill that allows the state to stop people based on the way they look and demand to see their papers.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Have you read the bill, or do you just take everything the Jewsmedia tells you as gospel?

The suspect MUST be stopped for something else, and immigration status is checked only subsequent to that, NOT as a sole reason for the stop.

peepnklown
17th July 2010, 10:04 PM
I feel like I am having a conversation with a little kid. Is that seriously how you have a discussion? Of course not, I made up ‘reasonable suspicion’; it’s just a term I like to throw around. Maybe you’ll understand this type of chat, eh? I understand why Arizona felt it needed this law but, sadly the people of Arizona are being hoodwinked into passing this law for the following items I posted above but, of course, you’ll defend this law until you have a national id card in your pocket and you are passing military check points every 20 miles. So, maybe I am looking at the wrong bill so enlighten me. Please give the Article, Section, etc because from my reading of Article 8 B, I see something different than what you are saying.

Book
17th July 2010, 10:09 PM
I am shocked that people actually support a bill that allows the state to stop people based on the way they look and demand to see their papers.

http://nygoe.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/illegalaliens_12.jpg

:oo-->

Buddha
17th July 2010, 11:33 PM
I am shocked that people actually support a bill that allows the state to stop people based on the way they look and demand to see their papers.

http://nygoe.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/illegalaliens_12.jpg

:oo-->

Oh book shame on you, you truly do have an appetite for the satirical.

Buddha
17th July 2010, 11:44 PM
I am with peepnklown on this one. This sounds good at first. "Hey, if you are committing a crime we will check your "papers" if you seem as though you may be an illegal immigrant" What constitutes a crime? Alot of sh*t, speeding tickets, blown headlight, "crossing the yellow line", "weaving through traffic", not having proper plates, etc... What will you say when it becomes the whitey that they so much want to destroy huh? Improper license, expired license, (just do what the FedGov tell us there will be no problems) no headlights, etc... You will all be crying like a stuck pig. Can't you see where this will lead??? It is the tip of the iceberg and a slippery slope. You don't think that the Arizona government is in with the Feds and TPTB? How ignorant of you! You know how governments work. Don't make exceptions.

peepnklown
18th July 2010, 02:17 AM
Well Book, it’s all gags down that slippery slope.

peepnklown
18th July 2010, 02:22 AM
It’s a classic case of Hegelian Dialectic. The state of Arizona and the federal government are going to play fight for the masses while they laugh their police state in. There will be no real solution by the state or federal government. It will divide us more!
Sadly, Arizona has a real problem and they deserve a real solution.

philo beddoe
18th July 2010, 04:51 AM
Negroe-tanno hates the law because he is a non white mixed race Sicilian. He is not Italian or a descendant of Rome.

kregener
18th July 2010, 05:54 AM
Worrying about Arizona ushering in the Police State is like worrying about leaving the bathroom sink running on the Titanic...

Phoenix
18th July 2010, 07:37 AM
I feel like I am having a conversation with a little kid.

Then quit talking to yourself.

Please give the Article, Section, etc because from my reading of Article 8 B, I see something different than what you are saying.

"B. FOR ANY LAWFUL CONTACT MADE BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL OR AGENCY OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE WHERE REASONABLE SUSPICION EXISTS THAT THE PERSON IS AN ALIEN WHO IS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES, A REASONABLE ATTEMPT SHALL BE MADE, WHEN PRACTICABLE, TO DETERMINE THE IMMIGRATION STATUS OF THE PERSON. THE PERSON'S IMMIGRATION STATUS SHALL BE VERIFIED WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PURSUANT TO 8 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 1373(c)."

A comma after "of this state" would be helpful, but it doesn't take much to understand that the immigration check is consequent to a "lawful contact."

It's pretty clear that you are arguing talking points from some entity that wants the invasion of America to continue.

Phoenix
18th July 2010, 07:40 AM
Worrying about Arizona ushering in the Police State is like worrying about leaving the bathroom sink running on the Titanic...

Arizona is making an attempt, and an obviously effective one at that, to stop the INVASION of America by hordes who will render America unrecognizable in the near future.

A Police State against Americans emanates from WASHINGTON, not Phoenix (either the city or me!).

Opposition to this bill is NOT about "freedom," but about social revolution...the Reconquista of a large portion of the United States.

Phoenix
18th July 2010, 07:45 AM
Negroe-tanno hates the law because he is a non white mixed race Sicilian. He is not Italian or a descendant of Rome.

I suspect Andrew Napolitano is a Crypto, just like the other Napolitano, Janet.

The name Napolitano means "resident of Naples," and, like with most European language names based upon ancient large cities, the bearer is usually a Jew (ordinary Goyish Italians have names based on their families, occupations, and similar things).

Gypsybiker45
18th July 2010, 03:37 PM
Judge or no Judge hes flat out wrong. Where in the Constitution does it state that a State cannot protect itself from foreign invasion? In fact I thought that was one of the purposes of the Federal govt., to defend the States?