PDA

View Full Version : Will Oblama sue San Fransicko and LA over santuary laws?

Korbin Dallas
8th July 2010, 06:33 PM
From Stephen Frank's California
Political News and Views

"Government lawyers charge in court documents that the Arizona law "crossed a constitutional line" and threatens to launch a "patchwork of state and local immigration policies throughout the country" banned by federal law and the Constitution.

"Arizonans are understandably frustrated with illegal immigration, and the federal government has a responsibility to comprehensively address those concerns," Attorney General Eric Holder said.

The Arizona law, Holder says "will only create more problems than it solves."

Yet, isn't that what San Francisco, Los Angeles and other "sanctuary cities" doing? Aren't they setting up a patch work of laws? Aren't they interfering with the Federal enforcement efforts (sorry, I know Obama has stopped enforcement, fences and defending our nation at the borders).

If Barack and Holder were mature, intellectually honest, consistent and representing United States law, not the desires of a foreign nation, LA and San Fran, among others, would be in legal trouble.

In fact, BO supports sanctuary cities, loves illegal aliens and needs them for the Democrat Party. he prefers "a path to citizenship"--real people call it amnesty for criminals, terrorists, drug smugglers and other assorted dregs of foreign nations. There is no such thing as "a path to citizenship"--that is approval of criminal action and opposition to safe borders.

My guess is that the fact Obama does not sue San Fran or LA will be used to show the courts how corrupt the Administration is.

Remember in November--Obama believes the Rules of Law is wrong, illegal aliens are right.
Read More...

---
If you enjoy my newsletter, please help my readership grow by passing it around. If some one sent this to you, and you would like your own subscription, you can sign up on my web page at www.capoliticalnews.com