PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart in China & !!!DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE REALLY SICK PHOTOS!!

MNeagle
10th July 2010, 07:53 AM
See SS's post #3 for the slideshow.

EDIT: Modified thread title to warn about content. -Gaillo

Skirnir
10th July 2010, 08:09 AM
To be honest, the 漢服 (hanfu) is one of the many things that I wish had not died out in China, but there are signs that it may become de-rigueur once again.

http://a.yfrog.com/img339/5494/hanclothinghanfumovemen.jpg

SLV^GLD
10th July 2010, 08:14 AM
I don't see any pictures in OP.
I also do not see any reason Wal-Mart would not cater to the local demands.
What is the point of this post?

silversurfer
10th July 2010, 09:09 AM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/5/20/15/enhanced-buzz-25886-1274382159-2.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/16-products-they-only-sell-at-chinese-walmarts

JDRock
10th July 2010, 10:02 AM
...has anyone seen my CAT?? :lol

Skirnir
10th July 2010, 10:19 AM

你的貓。。。那只貓是你的? 哎呀。。。已經吃了。 真對不起。

Phoenix
10th July 2010, 12:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxrMC5Pv4

Phoenix
10th July 2010, 12:35 PM

ENGLISH, please.

Is that a recipe? ;D

Skirnir
10th July 2010, 12:40 PM

ENGLISH, please.

Is that a recipe? ;D

Hint - a recipe is what I used.

Gaillo
10th July 2010, 12:44 PM

Saul Mine
10th July 2010, 01:48 PM
MNeagle, your pictures seem to require a password. The error says "must authenticate." The thing to do is upload your pics to http://tinypic.com/ and then post the links from there.

MNeagle
10th July 2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks Saul, I'll have to learn how to do that.

As it was, it took 10+ minutes to do the first post, copying & pasting. I won't do it again! SS's post #3 has a working link, so I directed my OP to that.

MAGNES
10th July 2010, 09:27 PM
http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/5/20/15/enhanced-buzz-25886-1274382159-2.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/16-products-they-only-sell-at-chinese-walmarts

Asian gourmet pig roast sans piggy. ROFL !

Haven't seen that before ever. I thought I seen it all.
Do they even gut them ?

Defender
11th July 2010, 12:03 AM
I was expecting to see empty shelves of American made crap.

sunshine05
11th July 2010, 06:29 AM
Thanks MNEagle! That was pretty interesting.

EE_
11th July 2010, 07:44 AM
Food preperation in the back room

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01566/chinadog_1566714c.jpg
http://www.weirdmeat.com/uploaded_images/dog-yangshuo-scottbrauer-714888.jpg
http://www.securepet.biz/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/china-cats_in_meat_market2_op_466x600.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/aussiepanda/2.1234656120.butcher-old-town-shanghai.jpg
And if you've wondered what they do with all the aborted babies.
http://marieconbgdlr.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/eating_babies.JPG

MNeagle
11th July 2010, 07:58 AM
EE, I'm very tempted to ask you to remove those last 4 pictures... a bit much very disturbing IMO.

EE_
11th July 2010, 08:08 AM
EE, I'm very tempted to ask you to remove those last 4 pictures... a bit much very disturbing IMO.

There are numerous articles to substantiate this.
http://www.abortiontv.com/Glitch/AbortedBabiesSoldAsHealthFood.htm

The following is the text of an article which originally appeared in the Hong Kong Eastern Express on April 12, 1995. For more information, contact Bruce Gilley at The Eastern Express in Hong Kong, telephone 011-852-27071111, or fax 011-852-27071122.
No one could accuse The Chinese of being squeamish about the things they eat - monkeys' brains, owls' eyes, bears' paws and deep fried scorpions are all items on The menu. But most dishes revered as national favorites sound as harmless as boiled rice when compared to the latest pint de jour allegedly gaining favor in Shenzhen - human fetus.
Rumors that dead embryos were being used as dietary supplements started to spread early last year with reports that some doctors in Shenzhen hospitals were eating dead fetuses after carrying out abortions. The doctors allegedly defended their actions by saying the embryos were good for their skin and general health.

A trend was set and soon reports circulated that doctors in the city were promoting fetuses as a human tonic. Hospital cleaning women were seen fighting each other to take the treasured human remains home. Last month, reporters from EastWeek - a sister publication of Eastern Express - went to Shenzhen to see if the rumors could be substantiated. On March 7, a reporter entered the state-run Shenzhen Heath Center for Women and Children feigning illness and asked a female doctor for a fetus. The doctor said the department was out of stock but to come again.

The next day the reporter returned at lunch time. The doctor eventually emerged from the operating theatre holding a fist size glass bottle stuffed with thumbsized fetuses.

She said: "There are 10 fetuses here, all aborted this morning. You can take them. We are a state hospital and don't charge anything.

"Normally, we doctors take them home to eat - all free. Since you don't look well, you can take them."

Not every state hospital is as generous with its dead embryos as the Health Center for Women and Children. At the Shenzhen People's Hospital, for example, the reporter was in for a surprise.

When a Ms. Yang, the head nurse, was asked for fetuses, she looked anxious and asked other staff to leave. After closing the door, she asked the undercover buyer in a low voice: "Where did you (get to) know that we sell fetuses?"

The reporter answered: "A doctor friend in Hong Kong told me."

"Who? What is his/her name?"
The reporter was not prepared for this line of questioning and could not come up with a name. Yang told him that fetuses were only for sale within the hospital, and were not for public purchase. She added that some staff would, however, sell the fetuses on to Hong Kong buyers.

The reporter learned that the going rate for a fetus was $10 but when the merchandise was in short supply, the price could go up to $20. But these prices are pin money compared to those set by private clinics, which are said to make a fortune selling fetuses. One chap on Bong Men Lao Street charges $300 for one fetus. The person in charge of the clinic is a man in his 60's. When he saw the ailing reporter, he offered to take an order for fetuses that had reached full-term and which, it is claimed, contain the best healing properties. When a female doctor named Yang - no relation - of Sin Hua clinic was asked whether fetuses were edible, she said emphatically: "Of course they are. They are even better than placentas.

"They can make your skin smoother, your body stronger and are good for kidneys. When I was in an army hospital in Jiangti province, I often brought fetuses home. They were pink, like little mice, with hands and feet. Normally, I buy some pork to make soup (with the fetuses added). I know they are human beings, and (eating them) feels disgusting. But at that time, it was already very popular."

A Mr. Cheng from Hong Kong claims he has been eating fetus soup for more than six months. To begin, the man, in his 40's, would make the trip to Shenzhen frequently for business and was introduced to fetuses by friends. He says he met a number of professors and doctors in government hospitals who helped him buy the fetuses. "At first, I felt uncomfortable, but doctors said the substances in fetuses could help cure my asthma. I started taking them and gradually, the asthma disappeared," Cheng said.

Now, Cheng only eats fetuses occasionally to top up his treatment, but there was a time when he made regular cross border trips with the gruesome merchandise. "Everytime [I made the trip], I carried a Thermos flask to Shenzhen and brought the fetuses back to Hong Kong to make soup. If they gave me 20 or 30 at a time, I put them in the refrigerator. I didn't have the soup every day - it depended on the supply.

"Usually, I washed the fetuses clean, and added ginger, orange peel and pork to make soup. After taking it for a while, I felt a lot better and my asthma disappeared. I used to take placenta, but it was not so helpful." When asked if he was concerned about the fetuses containing diseases, Cheng was dismissive. "I bought them from government hospitals. They would check the pregnant women before doing the operations and only sell them to me if there was no problem. Also, I always boil them over high heat which kills any bacteria." Although Cheng has overcome any squeamishness over eating fetus soup, he says he draw the line at consuming whole dead embryos. He also refrains from telling people of his grisly dietary habits.

Zou Qin, 32, a woman from Hubei with the fine skin of a someone several years younger, attributes her well preserved looks to a diet of fetuses. As a doctor at the Lun Hu Clinic, Zou has carried out abortions on several hundred patients. She believes fetuses are highly nutritious and claims to have eaten more than 100 in the past six months. She pulls out a fetus specimen before a reporter and explains the selection criteria. "People normally prefer (fetuses of) young women, and even better, the first baby and a male." She adds: "They are wasted if we don't eat them. The women who receive abortions here don't want the fetuses. Also, the fetuses are already dead [when we eat them]. We don't carry out abortions just to eat the fetuses.

"Before, my sister's children were very weak. I heard that fetuses were good for your health and started taking some to my nephews," Zou says, without remorse. "I wash them with clear water until they look transparent white and then stew them. Making soup is best." But she admits there are drawbacks to this dubious delicacy. "Fetuses are very smelly and not everybody can take the stink," she said. "You can also make meat cakes by mixing fetuses with minced meat but you have to add more ginger and chives to get rid of the smell."

Hong Kong legislator Dr. Tan Siu-tong is surprised that it could be within anyone's capability to overcome the stench of a dead fetus, even if their stomachs are lined with lead. "When all the placental tissue is dead, the smell is awful and is enough to make you feel sick. It is like having a dead mouse in the house," he said.

The fetuses allegedly eaten by the Chinese are all provided by China's extensive abortion services. Last year, doctors in the People's Hospital - the biggest hospital in Shenzhen - carried out more than 7,000 terminations, 509 on Hong Kong women. The Hong Kong Family Planning Association (FPA) estimates that 24 per cent of all abortions on Hong Kong women are performed in the dubious surroundings of a Chinese hospital. A Ms. Li from Hong Kong has had two abortions in Shenzhen but has never heard of people eating fetuses. "But I didn't want the babies, so after the abortions, I just left them with the hospital," she says. "I didn't want to look at them, and I certainly didn't want to keep them. Fetuses of two or three months are just water and blood when they come out. They are so small, how can you eat them?"

Doctors in the territory have responded with disgust and incredulity to stories of people supplementing their diets with fetuses. Many have read articles of fetal cannibalism but none has been able to verify the reports. They are treating the issue with skepticism. Dr. Margaret Kwan, a gynecologist who until two weeks ago held the post of chief executive at the FPA, says: "This is the strangest thing I have ever heard coming out of China. I just hope it is not true."

Dr. Warren Lee, president of the Hong Kong Nutrition Association, is aware of the unsavory rumors. "Eating fetuses is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine and is deeply founded in Chinese folklore. In terms of nutrition, a fetus would be a good source of protein and fats, and there are minerals in bone. But I don't know if eating fetuses is just folklore or more than that," he says. According to Lee, it is conceivable that fetuses are rich in certain hormones that are beneficial to the adult human body, but should this be the case, the fetal matter would have to be converted into an indictable form for best results, as most hormones including the hormone for diabetes, insulin - are broken down in the digestive system before they have a chance to be absorbed by the body.

But Lee suggests that anyone who eats a fetus would be seeking a remedy that is far more elusive than a hormone or mineral. "Some people may think there is also an unidentified substance or chemical that has healing powers, but there is no evidence that this is true." Lee urges people to be wary - "There are people out there who just want to make money and they will come up with all sorts of formulas or substances, which, they say will cure diseases."

As a child, Patrick Yau was fed on human placentas by his mother who worked at a local hospital, but in his current position as a psychologist with the Social Welfare Department he is both repulsed and shocked by the notion of eating fetuses. "As a Catholic, I object to abortions because I believe the fetus is a human life, and I certainly object to eating a dead baby after it has been aborted," he says. Yau concedes that in China, where the one child policy has turned abortions into an acceptable remedy to an unfortunate human blunder, people may have adopted a new outlook on life before birth, such that embryos are stripped of their status as human beings.

But Tang fails to understand how anyone anywhere can convince themselves "that they are just eating an organism when they are actually eating a dead body". "It may not be a formed human being, but when they think about it most people would think: 'Ugh! No, I can't eat that.' I don't think civilized people with an education could do that sort of thing."

Dr. Wong, a Hong Kong doctor who practices Western medicine, thinks only the ignorant would eat human fetuses. He explains that fetuses contain mucoploysaccharide, which is beneficial to the metabolism, but states that it can be found in a lot of other food - Chinese doctor Chu Ho-Ting agrees that there is no place for fetuses in medicine, and suggests that it might even be unhealthy if the pregnant woman was infected by disease.

"Most bacteria can be killed under 100 degree heat but some require 400 degrees. Some people believe eating fetuses can strengthen the immunity of the human body against diseases, but this is wrong. Although fetuses contain protein, they are not as nutritious as placenta, which contains different kinds of nutrients. But even placenta has to be taken with other Chinese herbs."

Skirnir
11th July 2010, 08:25 AM
It appears that the Chinese have read Swift's 'Modest Proposal' :P

Defender
11th July 2010, 08:35 AM
That was my first reaction too - but for the first one's showing identifiable animals. I initially didn't even look at the last pictures closely enough to realize they had switched to eating babies.

BUT

It is important to leave these up to show what kind of people they are. Maybe a few will be less keen on them becoming our new masters.

SLV^GLD
11th July 2010, 09:38 AM
The animals don't bother me one bit. It's meat. We eat animal meat all over the world. Different cultures have different taboos. Get over it.

The fetuses, however, just WTF!

I also request no censorship of these photos. I think the thread title should be edited, however.

Twisted Titan
11th July 2010, 10:59 AM
It appears that the Chinese have read Swift's 'Modest Proposal' :P

A Modest Proposal for preventing the children of poor people in
Ireland, from being a burden on their parents or country, and for
making them beneficial to the publick.

by Dr. Jonathan Swift. 1729

It is a melancholy object to those, who walk through this great
town, or travel in the country, when they see the streets, the
roads and cabbin-doors crowded with beggars of the female sex,
followed by three, four, or six children, all in rags, and
importuning every passenger for an alms. These mothers instead of
being able to work for their honest livelihood, are forced to
employ all their time in stroling to beg sustenance for their
helpless infants who, as they grow up, either turn thieves for
want of work, or leave their dear native country, to fight for
the Pretender in Spain, or sell themselves to the Barbadoes.

I think it is agreed by all parties, that this prodigious number
of children in the arms, or on the backs, or at the heels of
their mothers, and frequently of their fathers, is in the present
deplorable state of the kingdom, a very great additional
grievance; and therefore whoever could find out a fair, cheap and
easy method of making these children sound and useful members of
the common-wealth, would deserve so well of the publick, as to
have his statue set up for a preserver of the nation.

But my intention is very far from being confined to provide only
for the children of professed beggars: it is of a much greater
extent, and shall take in the whole number of infants at a
certain age, who are born of parents in effect as little able to
support them, as those who demand our charity in the streets.

As to my own part, having turned my thoughts for many years, upon
this important subject, and maturely weighed the several schemes
of our projectors, I have always found them grossly mistaken in
their computation. It is true, a child just dropt from its dam,
may be supported by her milk, for a solar year, with little other
nourishment: at most not above the value of two shillings, which
the mother may certainly get, or the value in scraps, by her
lawful occupation of begging; and it is exactly at one year old
that I propose to provide for them in such a manner, as, instead
of being a charge upon their parents, or the parish, or wanting
food and raiment for the rest of their lives, they shall, on the
contrary, contribute to the feeding, and partly to the cloathing
of many thousands.

There is likewise another great advantage in my scheme, that it
will prevent those voluntary abortions, and that horrid practice
of women murdering their bastard children, alas! too frequent
among us, sacrificing the poor innocent babes, I doubt, more to
avoid the expence than the shame, which would move tears and pity
in the most savage and inhuman breast.

The number of souls in this kingdom being usually reckoned one
million and a half, of these I calculate there may be about two
hundred thousand couple whose wives are breeders; from which
number I subtract thirty thousand couple, who are able to
maintain their own children, (although I apprehend there cannot
be so many, under the present distresses of the kingdom) but this
being granted, there will remain an hundred and seventy thousand
breeders. I again subtract fifty thousand, for those women who
miscarry, or whose children die by accident or disease within the
year. There only remain an hundred and twenty thousand children
of poor parents annually born. The question therefore is, How
this number shall be reared, and provided for? which, as I have
already said, under the present situation of affairs, is utterly
impossible by all the methods hitherto proposed. For we can
neither employ them in handicraft or agriculture; we neither
build houses, (I mean in the country) nor cultivate land: they
can very seldom pick up a livelihood by stealing till they arrive
at six years old; except where they are of towardly parts,
although I confess they learn the rudiments much earlier; during
which time they can however be properly looked upon only as
probationers: As I have been informed by a principal gentleman in
the county of Cavan, who protested to me, that he never knew
above one or two instances under the age of six, even in a part
of the kingdom so renowned for the quickest proficiency in that
art.

I am assured by our merchants, that a boy or a girl before twelve
years old, is no saleable commodity, and even when they come to
this age, they will not yield above three pounds, or three pounds
and half a crown at most, on the exchange; which cannot turn to
account either to the parents or kingdom, the charge of
nutriments and rags having been at least four times that value.

I shall now therefore humbly propose my own thoughts, which I
hope will not be liable to the least objection.

I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance
in London, that a young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year
old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether
stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it
will equally serve in a fricasie, or a ragoust.

I do therefore humbly offer it to publick consideration, that of
the hundred and twenty thousand children, already computed,
twenty thousand may be reserved for breed, whereof only one
fourth part to be males; which is more than we allow to sheep,
black cattle, or swine, and my reason is, that these children are
seldom the fruits of marriage, a circumstance not much regarded
by our savages, therefore, one male will be sufficient to serve
four females. That the remaining hundred thousand may, at a year
old, be offered in sale to the persons of quality and fortune,
through the kingdom, always advising the mother to let them suck
plentifully in the last month, so as to render them plump, and
fat for a good table. A child will make two dishes at an
entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the
fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned
with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the
fourth day, especially in winter.

I have reckoned upon a medium, that a child just born will weigh
12 pounds, and in a solar year, if tolerably nursed, encreaseth
to 28 pounds.

I grant this food will be somewhat dear, and therefore very
proper for landlords, who, as they have already devoured most of
the parents, seem to have the best title to the children.

Infant's flesh will be in season throughout the year, but more
plentiful in March, and a little before and after; for we are
told by a grave author, an eminent French physician, that fish
being a prolifick dyet, there are more children born in Roman
Catholick countries about nine months after Lent, the markets
will be more glutted than usual, because the number of Popish
infants, is at least three to one in this kingdom, and therefore
it will have one other collateral advantage, by lessening the
number of Papists among us.

I have already computed the charge of nursing a beggar's child
(in which list I reckon all cottagers, labourers, and four-fifths
of the farmers) to be about two shillings per annum, rags
included; and I believe no gentleman would repine to give ten
shillings for the carcass of a good fat child, which, as I have
said, will make four dishes of excellent nutritive meat, when he
hath only some particular friend, or his own family to dine with
him. Thus the squire will learn to be a good landlord, and grow
popular among his tenants, the mother will have eight shillings
neat profit, and be fit for work till she produces another child.

Those who are more thrifty (as I must confess the times require)
may flea the carcass; the skin of which, artificially dressed,
will make admirable gloves for ladies, and summer boots for fine
gentlemen.

As to our City of Dublin, shambles may be appointed for this
purpose, in the most convenient parts of it, and butchers we may
be assured will not be wanting; although I rather recommend
buying the children alive, and dressing them hot from the knife,
as we do roasting pigs.

A very worthy person, a true lover of his country, and whose
virtues I highly esteem, was lately pleased, in discoursing on
this matter, to offer a refinement upon my scheme. He said, that
many gentlemen of this kingdom, having of late destroyed their
deer, he conceived that the want of venison might be well
supply'd by the bodies of young lads and maidens, not exceeding
fourteen years of age, nor under twelve; so great a number of
both sexes in every country being now ready to starve for want of
work and service: And these to be disposed of by their parents if
alive, or otherwise by their nearest relations. But with due
deference to so excellent a friend, and so deserving a patriot, I
cannot be altogether in his sentiments; for as to the males, my
American acquaintance assured me from frequent experience, that
their flesh was generally tough and lean, like that of our
school-boys, by continual exercise, and their taste disagreeable,
and to fatten them would not answer the charge. Then as to the
females, it would, I think, with humble submission, be a loss to
the publick, because they soon would become breeders themselves:
And besides, it is not improbable that some scrupulous people
might be apt to censure such a practice, (although indeed very
unjustly) as a little bordering upon cruelty, which, I confess,
hath always been with me the strongest objection against any
project, how well soever intended.

But in order to justify my friend, he confessed, that this
expedient was put into his head by the famous Salmanaazor, a
native of the island Formosa, who came from thence to London,
above twenty years ago, and in conversation told my friend, that
in his country, when any young person happened to be put to
death, the executioner sold the carcass to persons of quality, as
a prime dainty; and that, in his time, the body of a plump girl
of fifteen, who was crucified for an attempt to poison the
Emperor, was sold to his imperial majesty's prime minister of
state, and other great mandarins of the court in joints from the
gibbet, at four hundred crowns. Neither indeed can I deny, that
if the same use were made of several plump young girls in this
town, who without one single groat to their fortunes, cannot stir
abroad without a chair, and appear at a play-house and assemblies
in foreign fineries which they never will pay for; the kingdom
would not be the worse.

Some persons of a desponding spirit are in great concern about
that vast number of poor people, who are aged, diseased, or
maimed; and I have been desired to employ my thoughts what course
may be taken, to ease the nation of so grievous an incumbrance.
But I am not in the least pain upon that matter, because it is
very well known, that they are every day dying, and rotting, by
cold and famine, and filth, and vermin, as fast as can be
reasonably expected. And as to the young labourers, they are now
in almost as hopeful a condition. They cannot get work, and
consequently pine away from want of nourishment, to a degree,
that if at any time they are accidentally hired to common labour,
they have not strength to perform it, and thus the country and
themselves are happily delivered from the evils to come.

I have too long digressed, and therefore shall return to my
subject. I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made
are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance.

For first, as I have already observed, it would greatly lessen
the number of Papists, with whom we are yearly over-run, being
the principal breeders of the nation, as well as our most
dangerous enemies, and who stay at home on purpose with a design
to deliver the kingdom to the Pretender, hoping to take their
advantage by the absence of so many good Protestants, who have
chosen rather to leave their country, than stay at home and pay
tithes against their conscience to an episcopal curate.

Secondly, The poorer tenants will have something valuable of
their own, which by law may be made liable to a distress, and
help to pay their landlord's rent, their corn and cattle being
already seized, and money a thing unknown.

Thirdly, Whereas the maintainance of an hundred thousand
children, from two years old, and upwards, cannot be computed at
less than ten shillings a piece per annum, the nation's stock
will be thereby encreased fifty thousand pounds per annum,
besides the profit of a new dish, introduced to the tables of all
gentlemen of fortune in the kingdom, who have any refinement in
taste. And the money will circulate among our selves, the goods
being entirely of our own growth and manufacture.

Fourthly, The constant breeders, besides the gain of eight
shillings sterling per annum by the sale of their children, will
be rid of the charge of maintaining them after the first year.

Fifthly, This food would likewise bring great custom to taverns,
where the vintners will certainly be so prudent as to procure the
best receipts for dressing it to perfection; and consequently
have their houses frequented by all the fine gentlemen, who
justly value themselves upon their knowledge in good eating; and
a skilful cook, who understands how to oblige his guests, will
contrive to make it as expensive as they please.

Sixthly, This would be a great inducement to marriage, which all
wise nations have either encouraged by rewards, or enforced by
laws and penalties. It would encrease the care and tenderness of
mothers towards their children, when they were sure of a
settlement for life to the poor babes, provided in some sort by
the publick, to their annual profit instead of expence. We should
soon see an honest emulation among the married women, which of
them could bring the fattest child to the market. Men would
become as fond of their wives, during the time of their
pregnancy, as they are now of their mares in foal, their cows in
calf, or sow when they are ready to farrow; nor offer to beat or
kick them (as is too frequent a practice) for fear of a
miscarriage.

Many other advantages might be enumerated. For instance, the
addition of some thousand carcasses in our exportation of
barrel'd beef: the propagation of swine's flesh, and improvement
in the art of making good bacon, so much wanted among us by the
great destruction of pigs, too frequent at our tables; which are
no way comparable in taste or magnificence to a well grown, fat
yearly child, which roasted whole will make a considerable figure
at a Lord Mayor's feast, or any other publick entertainment. But
this, and many others, I omit, being studious of brevity.

Supposing that one thousand families in this city, would be
constant customers for infants flesh, besides others who might
have it at merry meetings, particularly at weddings and
christenings, I compute that Dublin would take off annually about
twenty thousand carcasses; and the rest of the kingdom (where
probably they will be sold somewhat cheaper) the remaining eighty
thousand.

I can think of no one objection, that will possibly be raised
against this proposal, unless it should be urged, that the number
of people will be thereby much lessened in the kingdom. This I
freely own, and 'twas indeed one principal design in offering it
to the world. I desire the reader will observe, that I calculate
my remedy for this one individual Kingdom of Ireland, and for no
other that ever was, is, or, I think, ever can be upon Earth.
Therefore let no man talk to me of other expedients: Of taxing
our absentees at five shillings a pound: Of using neither
cloaths, nor houshold furniture, except what is of our own growth
and manufacture: Of utterly rejecting the materials and
instruments that promote foreign luxury: Of curing the
expensiveness of pride, vanity, idleness, and gaming in our
women: Of introducing a vein of parsimony, prudence and
temperance: Of learning to love our country, wherein we differ
even from Laplanders, and the inhabitants of Topinamboo: Of
quitting our animosities and factions, nor acting any longer like
the Jews, who were murdering one another at the very moment their
city was taken: Of being a little cautious not to sell our
country and consciences for nothing: Of teaching landlords to
have at least one degree of mercy towards their tenants. Lastly,
of putting a spirit of honesty, industry, and skill into our
shop-keepers, who, if a resolution could now be taken to buy only
our native goods, would immediately unite to cheat and exact upon
us in the price, the measure, and the goodness, nor could ever
yet be brought to make one fair proposal of just dealing, though
often and earnestly invited to it.

Therefore I repeat, let no man talk to me of these and the like
expedients, 'till he hath at least some glympse of hope, that
there will ever be some hearty and sincere attempt to put them
into practice.

But, as to my self, having been wearied out for many years with
offering vain, idle, visionary thoughts, and at length utterly
despairing of success, I fortunately fell upon this proposal,
which, as it is wholly new, so it hath something solid and real,
of no expence and little trouble, full in our own power, and
whereby we can incur no danger in disobliging England. For this
kind of commodity will not bear exportation, and flesh being of
too tender a consistence, to admit a long continuance in salt,
although perhaps I could name a country, which would be glad to
eat up our whole nation without it.

After all, I am not so violently bent upon my own opinion, as to
reject any offer, proposed by wise men, which shall be found
equally innocent, cheap, easy, and effectual. But before
something of that kind shall be advanced in contradiction to my
scheme, and offering a better, I desire the author or authors
will be pleased maturely to consider two points. First, As things
now stand, how they will be able to find food and raiment for a
hundred thousand useless mouths and backs. And secondly, There
being a round million of creatures in humane figure throughout
this kingdom, whose whole subsistence put into a common stock,
would leave them in debt two million of pounds sterling, adding
those who are beggars by profession, to the bulk of farmers,
cottagers and labourers, with their wives and children, who are
beggars in effect; I desire those politicians who dislike my
overture, and may perhaps be so bold to attempt an answer, that
they will first ask the parents of these mortals, whether they
would not at this day think it a great happiness to have been
sold for food at a year old, in the manner I prescribe, and
thereby have avoided such a perpetual scene of misfortunes, as
they have since gone through, by the oppression of landlords, the
impossibility of paying rent without money or trade, the want of
common sustenance, with neither house nor cloaths to cover them
from the inclemencies of the weather, and the most inevitable
prospect of intailing the like, or greater miseries, upon their
breed for ever.

I profess, in the sincerity of my heart, that I have not the
least personal interest in endeavouring to promote this necessary
work, having no other motive than the publick good of my country,
by advancing our trade, providing for infants, relieving the
poor, and giving some pleasure to the rich. I have no children,
by which I can propose to get a single penny; the youngest being
nine years old, and my wife past child-bearing.

ShortJohnSilver
11th July 2010, 09:02 PM
If you get the chance, read the book by Pearl S. Buck, "The Good Earth". It will help you understand the Chinese mindset.

If you can, have a look at the recent bio of Pearl S. Buck, Pearl Buck in China: Journey to The Good Earth (amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Buck-China-Journey-Earth/dp/1416540423/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278907193&sr=8-1 ), which has some useful background info.

Women were considered to be as lowly as you can imagine.

Phoenix
11th July 2010, 09:35 PM
I do not believe the fetus photos are real.

If they are, then we are dealing with savages of unimaginable depravity in the Chinese.

I'm willing to accept they are authentic with legitimate evidence.

willie pete
11th July 2010, 10:18 PM
If you get the chance, read the book by Pearl S. Buck, "The Good Earth". It will help you understand the Chinese mindset.

If you can, have a look at the recent bio of Pearl S. Buck, Pearl Buck in China: Journey to The Good Earth (amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Buck-China-Journey-Earth/dp/1416540423/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278907193&sr=8-1 ), which has some useful background info.

Women are still considered to be as lowly as you can imagine.

Fixed it for you^^^

Wow, that's a regular Jeffrey Dahmer Buffet... :D

I guess over the centuries, the Chinese have learned to eat anything including....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcVoc6u7S9I

Skirnir
11th July 2010, 10:28 PM
Anyone here eaten dog? They do not call it 'fragrant meat' for nothing...

Libertarian_Guard
11th July 2010, 10:31 PM
Willie Pete

Yes indeed, the chicoms are very efficient. I wonder if they can somehow thin out the tails and make dental floss. I mean, why let a good thing go to waste?

philo beddoe
11th July 2010, 10:38 PM
Dog balls? :o

Skirnir
11th July 2010, 10:57 PM
Dog balls? :o

Didn't look like the testiculars.

Gaillo
11th July 2010, 11:16 PM
The animals don't bother me one bit. It's meat. We eat animal meat all over the world. Different cultures have different taboos. Get over it.

The fetuses, however, just WTF. I also request no censorship of these photos. I think the thread title should be edited, however.

+1

It's been done. Nobody should have to view that stuff unless they're REALLY looking for it... I'm still pretty disturbed and disgusted! >:(

Ponce
12th July 2010, 12:25 AM
Yes Skirner, I had dog meat wile in Korea and only told about it when I was almost finish with the dish, not bad..........never had cat meat but seen the skin of three of them on the streets of Cuba with only the head attached to it.......I hope never to eat "White Mountain Pig".

EE_
12th July 2010, 05:31 AM
I will delete that photo or the mods can, as it can't be proven as authentic. However, there is no proof the eating of fetuses is not happening. Snopes.com did not claim it to be false only that restaurants are not serving them as a delicacy.
It's pretty common knowledge that if you tell a China man that eating something will boost his sexual prowess of make his little soldier stand up and salute, or for health, he will eat it!
Hence the eating of whale/bear penis, shark fin, rhino horn, etc.
I personally believe, with a one child policy, and so many full term fetuses being found in dumps in China, it was only a matter of time for this Godless slave society to take the plunge.

EE_
12th July 2010, 05:39 AM
Oh I forgot to add...we love you China! Please keep making all that cheap poisonous crap we buy so cheap, so we don't have to work.
Corporate America loves you!

MNeagle
12th July 2010, 06:59 AM
Give the U.S. time to catch up deteriorate- once our food supplies dwindle and our minority population busts at the seams the sky's the limit on satisfying cultural palates. If you're ever in San Francisco, just take a walk down Stockton St (the REAL Chinatown a block above the sanitized Grant St. for tourists) and see for yourself. Life - chopped, fried, and covered with flies ready to sell to the locals.

uranian
12th July 2010, 09:45 AM
i remember a very similar pic from GIM, though i didn't know what it was until just now. not the same pic, could both be shopped.

Dave Thomas
12th July 2010, 10:01 AM
That picture of the guy eating the baby has been floating around the internet for ages. He's actually an artist, and he was doing it for shock value. I'd say he was successful. He ended up sticking a doll's head on a duck body or suckling pig, or some such thing. The FBI and Interpol got involved, hilarity ensued.

Gotta love real life trolls heh.

A bit of goog-ling will put the horror to rest.

Funny to see the forum get whipped up into a tizzie over it.

sirgonzo420
12th July 2010, 10:24 AM
That picture of the guy eating the baby has been floating around the internet for ages. He's actually an artist, and he was doing it for shock value. I'd say he was successful. He ended up sticking a doll's head on a duck body or suckling pig, or some such thing. The FBI and Interpol got involved, hilarity ensued.

That being said, I still think some people probably eat babies.

Gaillo
12th July 2010, 12:04 PM
I will delete that photo or the mods can, as it can't be proven as authentic. However, there is no proof the eating of fetuses is not happening. Snopes.com did not claim it to be false only that restaurants are not serving them as a delicacy.
It's pretty common knowledge that if you tell a China man that eating something will boost his sexual prowess of make his little soldier stand up and salute, or for health, he will eat it!
Hence the eating of whale/bear penis, shark fin, rhino horn, etc.
I personally believe, with a one child policy, and so many full term fetuses being found in dumps in China, it was only a matter of time for this Godless slave society to take the plunge.

No need to delete the photo, the thread title has been changed to warn people.

Ponce
12th July 2010, 03:01 PM
Yes, babies has been eating......in Russia and in Irelan........they use to kill the youngest ones to feed the oldest ones.

And..........In Iraq they just finished killing 53,000 dogs......they should send the bodies to China.

Gypsybiker45
12th July 2010, 05:29 PM
http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/china.html

Take this article as you will, it cites many sources of this activity actually occuring, while showing Mr. Zhu's pictures were indeed staged.

Societies that accept this are simple animals ,nothing more.

EE_
12th July 2010, 05:36 PM
Good to see you make it back GB!
Hopefully with a cooler head.

1970 silver art
12th July 2010, 05:47 PM
HOLY COW!!!!!! :o

Those pictures are.................I am just speechless on the pics. I survived after I looked at the pics but it just blows my mind. It almost makes me want to quit going to Wal-Mart to buy food.............almost.

willie pete
12th July 2010, 06:03 PM
Brings back memories of SOYLENT GREEN

Ponce
12th July 2010, 06:06 PM
In what is to come you will see many scenes like in those pictures......I'll tell you a trick that an old army Sargent told me before I went overseas to have some fun..........think of yourselves as sitting in a movie theatre where all that you see is only part of a movie and even when you fire back you are only playing cowboys and Indians.

Always remember that the other guy is as scared as you are........take advantage of that.

MAGNES
12th July 2010, 06:43 PM
I do not believe the fetus photos are real.

If they are, then we are dealing with savages of unimaginable depravity in the Chinese.

I'm willing to accept they are authentic with legitimate evidence.

They are real, I posted on this on gim, but I would never open a thread on this
nor post pictures, various Asian Press in Asia have covered this in detail in their
own languages, the most recent was covered in English by the Korean Press,
a major paper, they covered some other Chinese press story, there is actually
a hug market for fetuses in China, you can buy them for a price, this is discussed
in the article, the pictures are disgusting, it is real babies, they are whole, guess what,
the media in the States covered this a long time ago, it was on 20/20 or something,
a doctor offers a fetus to a reporter, the next day the reporter gets turned away,
Cannibalism is actually a part of some Chinese major work on health and foods,
cures, etc, don't have the name of the book handy. The Korean story makes it clear
that it is only China that does this, not all Asians, they don't want to be smeared.

The Seoul Times Oct 25 2009
Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex

MAGNES
12th July 2010, 06:45 PM

Take this article as you will, it cites many sources of this activity actually occuring, while showing Mr. Zhu's pictures were indeed staged.

1 They are not staged.
2 It is the doctors running this, not society.
3 Some societies have sick beliefs,
cannibalism is part of it. Are you a
racist now ? lol

MAGNES
12th July 2010, 06:51 PM

You are referring to and event designed as disinformation to confuse the issue.
Do some googling, lol .

I remember that Fanapaktan guy on gim, pmed him a link, he shut his mouth.

You gotta put this stuff into perspective, it is the doctors and communist corrupt China mostly.
Life is cheap in Asia.

Dave Thomas
12th July 2010, 11:46 PM
In human existance I'm sure some sick fvck has gnawed on a baby. But the insinuation that the Chinese are so hungry, depraved, and numerous that they engage in baby eating is what's being pushed here.

MAGNES, you remind me of office space, remember that guy who got paralyzed and came up with the hopscotch game "Jumping to Conclusions"? I'm sure you haven't seen the movie since some heeb made it, but I digress.

Gypsybiker45
13th July 2010, 02:36 AM

1 They are not staged.
racist now ? lol

What I have read from different sources is that Mr. Zhu's photos were staged, whether it was a real fetus or props is unknown.
That being said, the Practice is indeed common and real. I stand by my remarks that these are nothing but animals that would do this.

Bigjon
13th July 2010, 08:53 AM

1 They are not staged.
racist now ? lol

What I have read from different sources is that Mr. Zhu's photos were staged, whether it was a real fetus or props is unknown.
That being said, the Practice is indeed common and real. I stand by my remarks that these are nothing but animals that would do this.

Glad to see you back. I was missing somebody to fight with. ;D

mamboni
13th July 2010, 09:02 AM
Brings back memories of SOYLENT GREEN

No No Nooooo!!!!! SOYLENT GREEN was made from PEOPLE!!!! Not BABIES!!!! :boom

Charlton Heston would never eat a baby.....NEVER!!!!!! :puke :imskerd:

silverchris
13th July 2010, 10:58 AM
Soooo gross. :o

Awoke
13th July 2010, 11:21 AM
Where are the "really sick photos"?

Did anyone get that email that was going around, showcasing the food that the chinese vendors were offering at the Olympics? That email had some sick shit in it. Weird ocean bugs and stuff that I have never seen before.

I wouldn't eat their cusine with someone else's mouth!

Here is a quick example:
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/chinas-fast-food-menu-for-the-2008-olympics.html

Gaillo
13th July 2010, 11:48 AM
Where are the "really sick photos"?

The last set of images on this post (#16):

Link to Image Post (http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/these-are-actual-pictures-of-a-wal-mart-in-china/msg77627/#msg77627)

StreetsOfGold
13th July 2010, 01:05 PM
Eating of humans is nothing new and will continue into the tribulation

Psalm 14:4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

Micah 3:3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.

Gypsybiker45
13th July 2010, 04:32 PM
I can simply not allow this to die, It really bothers me! This is a total loss of humanity that can not be excused.
This isnt a act of cannibalism for survival,like being stranded in wilderness,nor is this a right to life issue,this is purely evil behavior. Im going to post this on every forum I belong to,and tell and show,everyone I know about this miserable,so called civilization.
Soon, China wil be forced to invade its neighbors to accommodate its growing horde. The "Drone" army that will appear in the next ten years will facilitate this. Indochina,India,and Korea are already overpopulated and would be of little use, Russia will be the target. doubt if you want,Africa is already being colonized. In the words of Ponce,"If you dont hold it, you dont own it"! applies to the US, We may owe trillions, but we are to difficult a nut to crack,without troops in place. Russia's long unpopulated border with China IS the target. Gods speed to the Russians defending against them.

Skirnir
13th July 2010, 05:01 PM
According to the CIA World Factbook, China's population will increase to 1,46B. This coupled with their rising standard of living will result in greater demand for resources. The good part is that resources can be acquired and imported, the bad news is that a water shortage would cause trouble down the road and may result in a pipe from Russia going south.

Phoenix
13th July 2010, 05:06 PM
Eating of humans is nothing new and will <s>continue</s> increase into the tribulation

Fixed it for ya!

The depravity of humans is going to increase exponentially.

Phoenix
13th July 2010, 05:09 PM
Gods speed to the Russians defending against them.

The Russians would appreciate the blessing, but they've always recognized the Chinese as a deadly threat.

They've got plenty of road-mobile ICBMs for the multi-million collectives ("cities") and plenty of machine guns for those that flood over the border.

Skirnir
13th July 2010, 05:44 PM
India is ripe for the taking. Given China's dependence upon strategic Russian resources, as well as the cordial relations between the two countries, a conflict between the two is not likely, whereas India is on unfriendly terms with China. Expect India's agricultural resources to be beholden unto Beijing very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQyf6PfaGxE&feature=related

Gypsybiker45
13th July 2010, 05:50 PM
India is ripe for the taking. Given China's dependence upon strategic Russian resources, as well as the cordial relations between the two countries, a conflict between the two is not likely, whereas India is on unfriendly terms with China. Expect India's agricultural resources to be beholden unto Beijing very soon.

India could not stop China, I agree, But is a overpopulated dump! China would want neither the blood on their hands of the population,nor want to clean the place up, Russia is a more desirable target, relatively virgin, sparsely populated in the far east and rich in resources.

TPTB
13th July 2010, 05:52 PM
I can simply not allow this to die, It really bothers me! This is a total loss of humanity that can not be excused.
This isnt a act of cannibalism for survival,like being stranded in wilderness,nor is this a right to life issue,this is purely evil behavior. Im going to post this on every forum I belong to,and tell and show,everyone I know about this miserable,so called civilization.
Soon, China wil be forced to invade its neighbors to accommodate its growing horde. The "Drone" army that will appear in the next ten years will facilitate this. Indochina,India,and Korea are already overpopulated and would be of little use, Russia will be the target. doubt if you want,Africa is already being colonized. In the words of Ponce,"If you dont hold it, you dont own it"! applies to the US, We may owe trillions, but we are to difficult a nut to crack,without troops in place. Russia's long unpopulated border with China IS the target. Gods speed to the Russians defending against them.

Bah! Russians. Chinese. What's the difference?

Ok, I jest... to make a point. Evil is everywhere and in a Country that has so many people, a few of them are bound to sit around chatting and eating fetus and cheese on crackers .

Ok, I jest again...

However, I read a disturbing story not too long ago about a private Internet Culinary Social Club in Germany that loved to share body parts amongst its members.
Some of them would slice pieces from their own bodies and others would find parts by other means. They would ship the iced parts to one another for special dinners and then discuss the delicacies on line with each other. I'm sure human fetuses would have been a big hit with these lovely German folks.

Book
13th July 2010, 06:00 PM
They would ship the iced parts to one another for special dinners and then discuss the delicacies on line with each other.

http://www.usasims.us/images/fedex.jpg

ISRAEL PROMISES OVERNIGHT SHIPPING (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132979) for international kosher dinners!

:oo-->

Skirnir
13th July 2010, 07:09 PM

India could not stop China, I agree, But is a overpopulated dump! China would want neither the blood on their hands of the population,nor want to clean the place up, Russia is a more desirable target, relatively virgin, sparsely populated in the far east and rich in resources.

That is sad but true; there is little stopping China from subjugating both. That said, it is likely not in China's interest to stir trouble with Russia: Russia exports what China wants: oil, weapons, and raw materials. India does no such thing, though a gradual depopulation is not out of the question.

MAGNES
14th July 2010, 03:33 PM
In human existance I'm sure some sick fvck has gnawed on a baby. But the insinuation that the Chinese are so hungry, depraved, and numerous that they engage in baby eating is what's being pushed here. [ Africa is full of people that sacrifice children for dried body parts, that is their customs
and beliefs, in China eating baby is readily accepted by many, they ain't our equals you are selling ]

MAGNES, you remind me of office space, remember that guy who got paralyzed and came up with the hopscotch game "Jumping to Conclusions"? I'm sure you haven't seen the movie since some heeb made it, but I digress. [ you are the politically correct leftist on gim, do you really believe the rest of the
world believes what European Man believes ]

I blame it mostly on Communist China, their policies and the Doctors that are running this.

For the most part that is what it is.

Do you bother to read what I wrote ?

But cannibalism is a part of their culture being it is in one of their major medical works.

Their society accepts this easily.

The rest of the Asians like Koreans and Vietnamese have spoken about it in their press.

I gave a source above, google it chickens.

It is a story covered by the Taiwan Press.
news@nextmedia.com.tw

This was even covered on an American show 10 years ago.

I WON'T POST THE IMAGES, images are originally from Taiwan press source apparently,
someone saved them on geocities as whole page article, link was sent to Seoul Times,
they stamped the images as their own, original Seoul Times article is gone, but it lives.

The Seoul Times Oct 25 2009

Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex

GOOGLE Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Chinese+Eat+Baby+Soup+for+Sex&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

One Baby Policy Blamed for Killing Babies in China

A human baby is being made into soup for sexual power in China.

Some of the Chinese people are known to be eating babies and the news circulated through the internet or via Email communication is shocking the world.

An Email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.

A human baby is being prepared for food in China.

The cost in China currency approximately $ 4000 (it is about Rs2000).

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.

It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for eight hours of boiling and steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him. She is 19 years old. The 62-year-old man testified that they have sex everyday.

After waiting for a couple of weeks he took this reporter to the restaurant when he was informed by restaurant manager that the spare rib soup (local code for baby soup) was now available.

A human baby is dumped into the water for boiling in China.

This time it was a couple who have two daughters and this third one was confirmed to be a daughter again. So the couple aborted the baby which was five months old.

Those baby who is close to be born and die naturally costs 2000 in China currency. Those aborted ones cost a few hundreds in China currency.

Those couples who did not want to sell dead babies, placentas can be accepted also for couple of hundreds.

One local reporter was quoted as saying that this is the problem arising from Chinese taking too much attention in health or is the backfire effect when China introduced one child in a family policy.

This heinous crimes rise from the fact that majority of Chinese people prefer to have male babies and the poor families end up selling their female babies.

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.

A human baby is being prepared for food in China.

A human baby is being prepared for food with herb in China.

A human baby is dumped into the water for boiling in China.

A baby is lying on the chopping board with a couple of knives.

Baby's body is being sterilized with alchol for cooking.

A baby is lying on the chopping board with other food material.

A human baby is being made into soup for sexual power in China.

Head of boiled human baby is about to be served at the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seoul Times stoled and stamped the pictures as their own,
someone saved this story on geocities pictures and all.

Apparently the Chinese don't have a problem preparing babies
and posting pics, allowing pictures, etc, they believe this is acceptable.

Right after this circulated online on blogs and forums, etc, the BBC,
leftist communist central did a story of some artist prank, that was
a deliberate poison the well disinformation operation and leftists still
use it to discredit real information of real practices. For the most part
here the fish stinks from the head and this can be stopped but people
readily accept this.

Story sans pics in Chinese.

news@nextmedia.com.tw

控 訴   滅 絕 人 性 大 陸 吃 嬰

去 年 , 馬 來 西 亞 媒 體 指 控 台 灣 人 吃 嬰 兒 , 事 件 在 台 灣 喧 嘩 一 時 , 事 後 證 實 是 大 陸 藝 術 家 進 行 的 一 項 表 演 藝 術 , 一 場 烏 龍 事 件 草 草 落 幕 。
這 事 件 彷 彿 就 像 一 道 煙 幕 彈 , 更 令 人 相 信 吃 嬰 兒 是 不 可 能 存 在 的 天 方 夜 譚 , 是 污 衊 中 國 人 的 惡 意 中 傷 。 然 而 , 本 刊 經 過 多 日 查 訪 , 竟 發 現 中 國 廣 東 就 有 不 少 老 饕 , 把 吃 嬰 兒 當 成 冬 令 進 補 的 食 材 。
他 們 透 過 管 道 , 購 入 墮 胎 的 死 嬰 , 甚 至 足 月 的 活 胎 , 再 以 中 藥 材 燉 煮 成 「 嬰 兒 湯 」 , 聲 稱 能 壯 陽 、 補 氣 。 在 官 方 一 胎 化 政 策 的 扭 曲 , 以 及 中 國 人 傳 統 的 食 補 意 識 作 祟 下 , 這 項 令 人 髮 指 的 罪 行 , 竟 已 經 存 在 二 十 多 年 !

年 初 , 在 東 莞 的 台 灣 街 , 遇 到 一 位 從 事 皮 革 加 工 的 李 姓 台 商 。 閒 談 間 他 說 , 去 年 有 一 回 到 大 陸 朋 友 家 吃 飯 , 席 間 端 出 一 大 碗 湯 , 對 方 直 說 : 「 很 補 , 趁 熱 喝 。 」 作 客 的 李 姓 台 商 和 另 一 位 台 灣 朋 友 , 喝 了 幾 口 , 直 稱 「 湯 味 鮮 濃 」 。 追 問 下 , 對 方 才 告 訴 他 那 是 「 嬰 兒 湯 」 。
李 姓 台 商 還 以 為 朋 友 在 開 玩 笑 , 直 到 撈 出 「 胎 形 」 為 證 , 兩 位 台 灣 人 當 場 翻 臉 , 拂 袖 而 去 。 李 姓 台 商 說 , 後 來 才 知 道 , 部 分 廣 東 人 把 「 嬰 兒 湯 」 當 做 珍 貴 的 私 房 菜 , 只 有 至 交 才 一 起 享 用 , 偶 而 招 待 遠 道 而 來 的 貴 客 。

高 師 傅 處 理 起 胎 嬰 熟 練 不 帶 感 情 , 二 十 年 來 , 他 已 親 手 處 理 過 五 、 六 十 個 胎 嬰 。

在 大 陸 的 中 藥 房 , 只 要 花 上 人 民 幣 7 、 80 元 就 能 買 到 曬 乾 後 的 胎 盤 「 紫 河 車 」 。

由 於 胎 嬰 十 分 羸 瘦 , 廣 東 老 饕 另 外 加 入 雞 肉 、 排 骨 燉 煮 。

為 進 補   胎 兒 也 入 口

當 時 我 們 聽 聽 也 就 算 了 , 直 覺 臭 屁 的 台 商 到 處 都 是 。 事 實 上 , 類 似 的 事 情 在 網 路 的 留 言 板 上 也 時 有 所 聞 , 但 也 多 被 當 做 是 網 路 謠 言 。 後 來 又 聽 到 多 位 人 士 提 及 , 才 不 得 不 引 起 我 們 的 重 視 。 早 就 聽 說 , 在 廣 東 , 人 們 什 麼 都 吃 , 但 連 胎 兒 都 吃 , 倒 真 令 人 匪 夷 所 思 。
不 過 , 不 管 是 宣 稱 自 己 吃 過 、 或 是 聽 說 身 邊 的 朋 友 吃 過 , 對 於 細 節 , 幾 乎 沒 有 人 願 意 詳 談 ; 只 要 我 們 問 到 在 哪 裡 吃 過 , 大 家 就 都 三 緘 其 口 。
後 來 透 過 關 係 , 接 觸 到 王 姓 商 人 , 調 查 才 有 進 一 步 的 進 展 。 王 姓 商 人 在 東 莞 經 商 多 年 , 草 根 性 濃 厚 , 地 方 上 的 人 際 網 絡 三 教 九 流 。 混 熟 了 , 他 才 親 口 證 實 自 己 曾 被 大 陸 友 人 招 待 喝 過 嬰 兒 湯 , 甚 至 表 示 有 機 會 可 以 帶 我 們 去 見 識 一 下 。
在 卡 拉 OK 包 廂 裡 , 酒 過 三 巡 的 王 姓 商 人 如 數 家 珍 地 說 , 「 嬰 兒 湯 」 中 加 入 巴 蘄 、 黨 蔘 、 當 歸 、 枸 杞 等 大 量 中 藥 燉 煮 , 很 能 壯 陽 、 補 氣 , 「 以 我 六 十 二 歲 的 年 紀 , 每 天 都 可 以 來 一 回 。 」 王 姓 商 人 說 著 , 當 眾 緊 摟 身 旁 十 九 歲 的 湖 南 二 奶 。
透 過 王 姓 商 人 的 介 紹 , 我 們 就 這 樣 半 信 半 疑 地 到 廣 東 佛 山 市 , 找 經 營 餐 廳 的 黎 師 傅 。 儘 管 已 經 請 王 姓 商 人 打 過 電 話 , 但 黎 師 傅 對 我 們 的 態 度 依 然 十 分 防 範 。 幾 天 後 , 再 度 拉 著 王 姓 商 人 一 起 去 , 才 算 打 通 關 節 。
黎 師 傅 就 是 王 姓 商 人 上 回 被 招 待 喝 嬰 兒 湯 的 發 起 人 兼 主 廚 , 黎 師 傅 說 自 己 第 一 次 喝 「 嬰 兒 湯 」 是 二 十 年 前 的 事 , 當 時 接 生 婆 私 下 墮 胎 的 機 會 多 , 只 要 有 健 康 的 墮 胎 胎 兒 , 接 生 婆 就 會 找 他 一 起 進 補 , 還 騙 他 是 貓 肉 。

續 香 火   溺 殺 女 胎 嬰

一 九 七 九 年 大 陸 推 行 一 胎 化 政 策 , 規 定 城 市 居 民 只 能 生 一 個 小 孩 , 農 村 居 民 如 果 第 一 胎 生 的 是 女 孩 , 則 允 許 生 第 二 胎 , 但 要 間 隔 四 年 才 能 再 懷 孕 。 多 年 來 , 為 了 生 兒 子 溺 殺 女 嬰 的 事 件 時 有 所 聞 , 不 過 , 胎 兒 成 了 老 饕 盤 中 佳 餚 , 真 是 駭 人 聽 聞 。
四 十 歲 的 黎 師 傅 言 談 間 看 起 來 可 信 , 不 過 , 他 說 現 在 查 得 嚴 , 要 吃 「 嬰 兒 排 骨 」 是 可 遇 不 可 求 了 。 由 於 吃 嬰 兒 涉 及 法 律 問 題 , 因 此 , 每 回 黎 師 傅 提 到 「 吃 嬰 兒 」 , 都 以 「 吃 排 骨 」 代 稱 , 以 免 招 惹 麻 煩 。
一 九 九 九 年 十 月 一 日 起 , 中 共 實 施 「 母 嬰 保 健 法 」 後 , 私 下 接 生 或 墮 胎 的 情 形 少 了 。 母 嬰 保 健 法 規 定 , 不 僅 禁 止 以 超 音 波 判 別 胎 兒 性 別 , 也 全 面 取 締 非 醫 院 內 的 墮 胎 、 接 生 行 為 。
不 過 , 由 於 重 男 輕 女 的 觀 念 依 舊 , 加 上 處 罰 十 分 嚴 重 , 多 生 者 將 被 處 予 人 民 幣 三 萬 元 ( 相 當 於 新 台 幣 十 二 萬 元 ) 的 罰 款 , 使 得 接 生 婆 和 殺 嬰 、 販 嬰 事 件 在 中 國 大 陸 各 地 , 特 別 是 農 村 地 區 依 然 屢 禁 不 止 。
為 了 滿 足 少 數 老 饕 的 口 腹 , 還 是 有 一 批 業 餘 的 仲 介 人 , 負 責 張 羅 嬰 兒 。 黎 師 傅 說 , 他 們 想 喝 嬰 兒 湯 的 時 候 , 就 會 透 過 仲 介 人 去 找 , 事 實 上 , 這 些 人 都 是 熟 識 的 朋 友 , 大 部 分 是 廣 州 各 地 的 廚 師 和 流 動 菜 販 , 只 要 一 聽 說 那 裡 有 人 要 墮 胎 或 提 早 引 產 , 就 會 通 知 老 饕 們 「 提 貨 」 , 賺 取 三 、 五 百 元 的 紅 包 錢 。
由 於 , 農 村 多 生 情 形 嚴 重 , 計 畫 生 育 官 員 查 得 緊 , 往 往 有 一 些 懷 胎 七 、 八 個 月 的 婦 女 , 無 法 掩 飾 體 態 , 被 發 現 後 遭 強 制 墮 胎 , 部 分 胎 屍 被 不 肖 者 外 流 。 黎 師 傅 說 , 他 們 吃 到 的 通 常 是 七 、 八 個 月 大 的 胎 兒 , 言 談 之 間 , 似 乎 吃 嬰 兒 對 他 們 來 說 稀 鬆 平 常 。

胎 盤 湯   竟 是 家 常 菜
在 黎 師 傅 處 雖 然 沒 辦 法 親 眼 證 實 「 吃 嬰 兒 」 的 傳 聞 , 但 我 們 卻 意 外 發 現 , 吃 新 鮮 胎 盤 在 中 國 大 陸 竟 是 一 道 家 常 菜 。 黎 師 傅 說 : 「 排 骨 雖 然 不 好 搞 , 但 胎 盤 倒 是 容 易 得 很 , 冰 箱 裡 就 有 。 」 說 著 轉 身 從 冰 箱 底 層 拿 出 一 個 層 層 包 裹 的 塑 膠 袋 , 「 今 天 剛 剛 送 到 , 這 東 西 不 能 冷 凍 , 新 鮮 的 好 。 」
由 於 胎 盤 煲 湯 要 煮 八 個 小 時 , 黎 師 傅 叫 我 們 隔 天 再 到 餐 廳 去 , 要 煲 一 鍋 胎 盤 湯 請 我 們 喝 。 為 了 進 一 步 追 查 , 第 二 天 中 午 來 到 餐 廳 , 黎 師 傅 領 我 們 進 廚 房 後 , 只 見 他 從 冰 箱 拿 出 塑 膠 袋 , 掏 出 兩 團 血 紅 的 胎 盤 肉 塊 處 理 。 晚 餐 , 黎 師 傅 端 上 一 盅 中 藥 味 四 溢 胎 盤 湯 , 只 見 席 間 的 大 陸 朋 友 , 唏 哩 呼 嚕 的 喝 下 肚 。 問 他 們 知 道 喝 的 是 什 麼 湯 時 , 司 機 阿 明 輕 鬆 地 說 : 「 知 道 啊 , 就 是 胎 盤 , 家 裡 媽 媽 也 會 煲 。 」

新 鮮 胎 盤 湯 在 大 陸 是 一 道 家 常 菜 , 父 母 常 以 此 為 孩 子 進 補 。

鮮 胎 盤   熟 門 路 訂 貨
回 東 莞 後 , 跟 大 陸 朋 友 提 起 在 佛 山 喝 胎 盤 湯 的 事 , 朋 友 以 為 我 們 喜 歡 , 不 慌 不 忙 地 說 : 「 你 要 的 話 , 明 天 再 幫 你 搞 一 個 ; 不 過 這 東 西 不 能 多 吃 , 吃 多 了 會 胖 。 」
隔 天 下 午 , 朋 友 就 熱 心 地 打 電 話 給 我 : 「 東 西 找 到 了 , 不 過 要 再 等 一 等 , 就 快 生 了 。 」 掛 上 電 話 , 真 的 有 點 哭 笑 不 得 , 沒 想 到 胎 盤 竟 是 這 樣 「 訂 貨 」 的 。 果 真 一 個 鐘 頭 後 , 朋 友 就 把 新 鮮 的 胎 盤 送 上 門 了 。
大 陸 朋 友 一 副 「 我 辦 事 你 放 心 」 的 神 情 說 , 只 要 有 熟 人 在 醫 院 做 事 , 要 拿 到 新 鮮 的 胎 盤 並 不 難 。 通 常 , 他 們 都 習 慣 給 個 人 民 幣 幾 十 元 到 上 百 元 的 紅 包 , 算 是 給 送 胎 盤 來 的 人 「 沾 沾 喜 氣 」 。
拿 著 一 個 血 紅 的 新 鮮 胎 盤 , 真 不 知 如 何 是 好 , 於 是 連 絡 阿 明 , 麻 煩 他 帶 回 家 請 媽 媽 幫 忙 煲 湯 。 到 了 阿 明 家 才 知 道 , 當 地 婦 女 常 會 煲 胎 盤 湯 給 家 人 喝 , 幾 乎 是 家 家 戶 戶 的 家 常 菜 。 事 實 上 喝 胎 盤 湯 的 , 並 不 侷 限 在 廣 東 一 地 , 誤 以 為 我 們 喜 歡 而 幫 忙 張 羅 胎 盤 的 朋 友 , 家 裡 請 的 湖 南 、 四 川 、 雲 南 員 工 , 也 都 說 小 時 候 媽 媽 會 在 冬 天 做 這 道 胎 盤 湯 。
阿 明 說 , 廣 東 一 般 餐 廳 的 菜 單 上 並 沒 有 這 道 菜 , 不 過 , 如 果 跟 廚 師 熟 識 , 大 概 花 個 人 民 幣 兩 百 元 , 就 可 央 請 廚 師 做 胎 盤 湯 。

食 補 壯 陽 功 效 的 迷 信 , 讓 人 泯 滅 了 人 性

催 生 兒   性 別 定 生 死
隔 兩 天 , 黎 師 傅 居 然 間 接 連 絡 我 們 , 說 最 近 有 對 從 外 地 來 打 工 的 夫 妻 , 現 在 已 經 懷 孕 八 個 多 月 了 , 由 於 前 兩 胎 都 是 女 生 , 再 過 幾 天 準 備 灌 鹽 水 催 生 , 如 果 又 是 生 女 兒 , 「 到 時 候 就 可 以 吃 了 。 」 黎 師 傅 說 來 輕 鬆 , 我 們 卻 聽 得 手 腳 發 軟 , 連 忙 堅 決 婉 拒 。
後 來 我 們 了 解 , 廣 東 當 地 許 多 鄉 下 窮 苦 人 家 , 或 是 到 城 裡 打 工 的 夫 妻 , 多 生 之 後 , 根 本 不 敢 上 醫 院 生 產 , 深 怕 被 罰 錢 。 但 為 了 確 保 自 己 生 的 是 男 孩 , 竟 等 到 九 個 月 大 再 催 生 , 如 果 是 男 孩 留 著 還 養 得 活 , 是 女 孩 就 算 墮 胎 , 交 給 產 婆 「 自 行 處 理 」 。
真 是 「 上 有 政 策 , 下 有 對 策 」 , 北 京 當 局 為 遏 阻 墮 胎 , 禁 止 以 超 音 波 判 別 胎 兒 性 別 的 政 策 , 沒 想 到 民 間 竟 以 如 此 殘 忍 的 「 對 策 」 回 應 。
由 於 產 婆 都 會 告 訴 父 母 , 胎 兒 是 送 給 好 心 人 士 收 養 , 因 此 對 「 九 月 催 生 」 的 作 法 , 父 母 內 心 並 沒 有 太 大 掙 扎 。 事 實 上 , 窮 困 的 父 母 通 常 無 心 、 也 無 力 去 過 問 胎 兒 的 去 向 了 。

三 千 五   驚 見 嬰 兒 湯
調 查 採 訪 了 近 半 個 月 , 有 關 吃 胎 兒 的 傳 言 , 真 相 已 隱 隱 若 現 。 相 關 的 旁 證 言 之 鑿 鑿 , 但 沒 親 眼 目 睹 ; 說 給 別 人 聽 , 也 都 半 信 半 疑 。 事 實 上 , 這 時 大 家 的 心 情 都 十 分 沉 重 , 真 希 望 真 相 就 此 打 住 , 因 為 內 心 深 處 實 在 不 能 接 受 真 有 如 此 滅 絕 人 性 的 情 事 。
「 不 幸 」 的 是 , 幾 天 後 就 接 到 王 姓 商 人 的 電 話 , 說 「 東 西 找 到 了 , 天 氣 冷 , 有 一 群 大 陸 朋 友 正 想 進 補 。 」 得 到 消 息 , 我 們 內 心 十 分 掙 扎 , 但 為 了 把 這 個 沒 有 人 性 的 真 相 公 諸 於 世 , 控 訴 一 直 存 在 於 中 國 社 會 的 這 項 事 實 , 決 定 要 求 王 姓 商 人 帶 我 們 去 。
王 姓 商 人 說 , 他 會 想 辦 法 帶 我 們 去 。 王 姓 商 人 顯 然 沒 有 事 先 告 知 掌 廚 的 高 師 傅 , 看 到 有 不 速 之 客 , 高 師 傅 顯 得 有 些 緊 張 , 一 再 交 待 : 「 就 你 們 幾 個 知 道 , 不 要 說 出 去 , 會 出 事 的 。 」 我 們 編 說 是 上 海 公 司 的 秘 書 , 董 事 長 對 嬰 兒 湯 進 補 有 興 趣 , 叫 我 們 先 來 探 路 , 並 拍 照 回 去 給 他 們 看 。
跟 胎 盤 湯 的 作 法 一 樣 , 嬰 兒 湯 也 加 入 類 似 的 中 藥 材 、 雞 肉 、 排 骨 和 白 酒 , 慢 火 燉 煮 八 個 小 時 。 五 十 多 歲 的 高 師 傅 每 年 冬 天 都 和 朋 友 一 起 吃 一 、 兩 次 嬰 兒 湯 , 「 上 菜 」 時 , 他 竟 還 有 點 歉 意 地 說 : 「 六 個 多 月 , 有 點 小 。 」
儘 管 高 師 傅 不 斷 遊 說 , 但 說 什 麼 我 們 也 沒 有 勇 氣 嘗 試 。 當 高 師 傅 從 暗 褐 色 的 湯 汁 中 撈 出 胎 兒 時 , 同 行 的 女 性 友 人 早 已 忍 不 住 胸 口 湧 現 的 噁 心 與 憤 怒 , 衝 出 戶 外 去 了 。
六 個 月 大 的 女 嬰 , 是 高 師 傅 託 朋 友 到 鄉 下 找 來 的 , 高 師 傅 不 願 透 露 蒐 購 的 價 格 , 只 說 胎 兒 價 碼 是 依 據 月 份 大 小 、 死 胎 或 活 胎 而 定 。 禁 不 住 我 們 一 再 追 問 , 王 姓 商 人 表 示 , 這 次 作 東 的 大 陸 友 人 付 了 人 民 幣 三 千 五 百 元 。

胎 嬰 的 清 洗 、 燉 煮 , 令 人 不 忍 卒 睹 。

一 胎 化   見 幽 暗 人 性
據 了 解 , 流 產 或 墮 胎 的 死 胎 , 仲 介 人 就 包 給 產 婆 幾 百 塊 不 等 的 紅 包 。 若 是 接 近 足 月 引 產 的 活 胎 , 則 要 付 給 小 孩 父 母 人 民 幣 一 、 兩 千 元 , 當 作 是 收 養 小 孩 的 紅 包 。 不 過 , 當 胎 兒 交 到 老 饕 手 中 時 , 都 已 死 亡 , 仲 介 人 會 加 收 一 、 兩 百 元 的 「 處 理 費 」 。
北 京 當 局 推 行 「 一 胎 化 」 政 策 多 年 , 衍 生 出 來 的 社 會 、 人 權 問 題 不 少 , 但 吃 胎 兒 , 應 該 是 其 中 人 性 最 幽 暗 、 最 不 堪 的 一 角 了 。
至 於 , 為 什 麼 廣 東 會 出 現 吃 胎 兒 的 歪 風 , 相 關 人 士 都 說 不 出 所 以 然 來 。 高 師 傅 也 不 甚 了 然 , 他 說 , 大 概 是 先 有 吃 胎 盤 進 補 的 習 慣 , 爾 後 有 少 部 分 的 老 饕 把 胎 盤 連 著 胎 兒 一 起 吃 , 認 為 如 此 會 更 補 吧 ! 他 哪 裡 知 道 , 吃 嬰 這 種 令 人 髮 指 的 行 為 , 其 泯 滅 人 性 的 程 度 , 豈 能 用 任 何 理 由 交 代 。
很 難 估 計 , 二 十 年 來 廣 東 一 帶 到 底 有 多 少 老 饕 吃 過 胎 兒 , 我 們 也 不 清 楚 在 當 局 嚴 格 管 制 後 , 目 前 還 有 多 少 人 吃 胎 兒 。 但 經 濟 的 發 展 , 似 乎 並 沒 有 相 對 地 提 高 人 性 的 良 知 , 「 人 的 價 值 」 、 「 生 命 的 尊 嚴 」 , 依 然 淹 沒 在 廣 東 街 頭 喧 囂 的 車 流 、 人 群 中 。

撰 文 . 特 約 記 者 沈 明 芳 、 李 斯 德   攝 影 . 特 約 記 者 江 儒 應 、 陳 子 誠

news@nextmedia.com.tw