PDA

View Full Version : "...as soon as TSHTF I will become alive once more..."

Book
11th July 2010, 04:38 PM
I am neither alive or dead........just existing..........but........as soon as TSHTF I will become alive once more.......even if at the end I die.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/live-like-you-were-dieing/msg77474/#msg77474

:oo--> StackerKen gets it:

Sometimes it seems that some folks that have spent many years living just to prep and prep some more. It seems they kinda Want something bad to happen. To kinda Justify all there hard work.

Sometimes it looks like the hardcore preppers cant wait for the STHTF and they post everything they can get there hands on that makes it look like the end is near.

I don't know...I can't really explain what i am thinking and feeling...Maybe i shouldn't even post this....but what the heck.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/the-toilet-paper-shortage-of-1973/msg77787/#msg77787

StackerKen
11th July 2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah...But I still love Ponce |--0--|

Eyebone
11th July 2010, 05:06 PM
Wait a Minute, how many frogs have you boiled Ken?

Or how many times have you tried to boil the same frog?

Please post your source for that statement.

StackerKen
11th July 2010, 05:28 PM
Wait a Minute, how many frogs have you boiled Ken?

Or how many times have you tried to boil the same frog?

Please post your source for that statement.

Did you get your threads mixed up? :)

LOL I have never boiled a frog Eyebone. ;D

But, It never sounded right to me. So I looked it up

http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/frogboil.asp

muffin
11th July 2010, 06:02 PM
SK hit the nail on the head....

BrewTech
11th July 2010, 06:14 PM
SK hit the nail on the head....

Dude's got a pretty good head... he usually nails it.

platinumdude
11th July 2010, 07:46 PM
But the end is near.

Gaillo
12th July 2010, 01:14 AM
I'm personally going to continue prepping like a 'sumbiatch... but if the S never H's the fan, I won't be too disappointed!

For me, prepping has become a way of life, and it's a pretty GOOD life whether or not the bad stuff ends up happening in the end.

Book
12th July 2010, 01:48 AM
Read the Ponce quote in the OP again.

Now read StackerKen's quote in the OP again.

Now ponder this photo:

cedarchopper
12th July 2010, 08:03 AM
I'm personally going to continue prepping like a 'sumbiatch... but if the S never H's the fan, I won't be too disappointed!

For me, prepping has become a way of life, and it's a pretty GOOD life whether or not the bad stuff ends up happening in the end.

Prepping is no different than a farmer putting up the fall harvest to make it through until the next harvest. Or, a craftsman stockpiling tools and materials at bargain prices today for future projects. I always know I'm dealing with a rank amateur when they need to buy everything retail for any project.

I kick around garage sales, flea markets, thrift stores, estate sales, and keep an eye on Craigslist for materials and tools. Some of the bargains I find are almost ridiculous...and I only buy the best.

Prepping is part of the Art of Life.

cedarchopper
12th July 2010, 08:06 AM
Read the Ponce quote in the OP again.

Now read StackerKen's quote in the OP again.

Now ponder this photo:

My pondering of that photo makes me conclude that "Dad" built those bunk beds with very little consideration for the "kid" :]

SLV^GLD
12th July 2010, 08:21 AM
The important thing to understand is that the sheit has already hit the fan. It continues to fly off the blades daily. Sometimes it hits the ceiling, sometimes it hits your neighbor and sometimes it hits you.

I prep for the things I see as being truly a potential problem. I live a full, happy, silly, drunken, sober, friendly life.
Sometimes I do things I know are stupid because it can be fun. Rarely do I meet someone having as much fun as myself, especially the responsible variety.

gunDriller
13th July 2010, 07:06 AM
The important thing to understand is that the sheit has already hit the fan. It continues to fly off the blades daily. Sometimes it hits the ceiling, sometimes it hits your neighbor and sometimes it hits you.

yeah.

at this point enough shit has hit the fan, that the fan would have to be a pump to keep moving.

ordinary fans can't pump that much shit.

Saul Mine
13th July 2010, 12:25 PM
Yawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzQmMMcjq0