PDA

View Full Version : The truth about the Nephilim (edit: avoid Bill Schnoebelen, he is a fraud)

dysgenic
12th July 2010, 04:09 PM
This dude, Bill Schnoebelen, is a former 90th degree mason, illuminati, voodoo priest, and a lot of other occult stuff. This series, while long, is very very good.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rZctajpk0QI

dysgenic
12th July 2010, 04:14 PM
Oops accidentally posted part 1 twice... I'm having computer issues, sorry. All parts are available on youtube and worth the watch. If anyone is interested in the material but doesn't want to watch the whole thing, let me know and I'll give some commentary.

dys

Glass
12th July 2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks dysgenic. This guy is interesting. I have seen his stuff posted before. I think there are couple of different talks from this guy on youtube and maybe google vid. Compelling stuff for the most part.

Phoenix
12th July 2010, 04:45 PM
What in Hell is a "90th degree Mason"?

dysgenic
12th July 2010, 05:00 PM
This series of vids absolutely blew my mind. A couple of interesting points to the vids:

1. The four beasts of the bible represent different kingdoms. The missing kingdom? Reptiles.
2. He says that after the formerly beautiful angels fell to the earth, over time they started to physically resemble their new father-Satan. These beings are physical unlike demons. Even though they've lost their divinity, they still have brilliant minds, which they use to compensated for their loss of divinity.
3. He claims that all high level occultists are aware of the 'luciferian gene' which supposedly comes from fallen angels.
4. Allister Crowley supposedly found a way to rip open a hole-a doorway- in the space time continuum in the 50's, through which a gray alien initially came through. Later the doorway was ripped open wider and could not be closed. He insinuates that's when the the genetic manipulation between men and fallen angels restarted. He quotes scripture demonstrating that this once happened and that it will happen again.
5. According to him, high level occultists are taught that the antichrist was born in 1966.

Thanks dysgenic. This guy is interesting. I have seen his stuff posted before. I think there are couple of different talks from this guy on youtube and maybe google vid. Compelling stuff for the most part.

dysgenic
12th July 2010, 05:07 PM
I think I heard him say once that there are actually 99 degrees of masons. This guy is no joke. He was into voodoo, was a Catholic priest, a Mormon priest, medium, practicing vampire (drinking blood, not the 'undead' movie style vamire), magic practitioner, black science practitioner, Satanic priest, member of the church of Lucifer, high level druid, a lot of other stuff, too. If you ever have a few hours to kill, google bill schnoebelen vampire... very interesting stuff.

edit to add: I found where he was talking about this... he says it's the rite of memphis and misraem (I heard it, I didn't read it, so I don't know how it's spelled) has 97 degrees, but the vast majority of masons aren't aware of this.

madfranks
12th July 2010, 05:48 PM
Genesis 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Daniel 2:43 - And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

1 Cor 11:10 - For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

Jude verses 6,7 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

dysgenic
13th July 2010, 06:46 AM
The guy has another set of vids out there on youtube called 'exposing the illuminati'. It's a MUST SEE. It's worthy of another thread actually.

DMac
13th July 2010, 07:09 AM
Dysgenic,

Be wary of this guy. It's my opinion he is out to sell books.

Some searching online shows he had beef with the Mormon Church of LDS, apparently lied to them that he was a Catholic priest and has pissed off the Wiccans by lying to them as well. He also seems to have changed his name at least twice.

Reeks of being a charlatan.

dysgenic
13th July 2010, 07:17 AM
He DID have a beef with the Mormon Church, he talks about it in many of his vids. And he did have a beef with the Wiccans. He says when he as involved in this stuff, he was a disgusting, evil person (his words). I've watched a good 10 hours of his stuff (all free btw), and I think he is the real deal.
Edit to add: he does sell a lot of stuff, but he also gives a lot away for free. His exposing the illuminati from within vids are very detailed and free. He also has a free newsletter.
Edit to add: He also refers to one name change in his vids, which was done at the request of one of his occultist groups.

Dysgenic,

Be wary of this guy. It's my opinion he is out to sell books.

Some searching online shows he had beef with the Mormon Church of LDS, apparently lied to them that he was a Catholic priest and has pissed off the Wiccans by lying to them as well. He also seems to have changed his name at least twice.

Reeks of being a charlatan.

dysgenic
15th July 2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks to dmac's warning, I have discovered that this guy is a fraud. Avoid him.

dys

peepnklown
15th July 2010, 11:03 PM
I’d do more detailed research on the matter. For example, research the etymology of the phrase sons of God and or the culture and mythology of the people of that time period.

madfranks
16th July 2010, 06:08 AM
Thanks to dmac's warning, I have discovered that this guy is a fraud. Avoid him.

dys

What did you find out? Sources? Links?

cortez
16th July 2010, 06:34 AM
http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

tsarion has some ideas on the nephilim as well...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822#

Kali
16th July 2010, 08:02 AM
So whats up...is he full of shit or what?

keehah
16th July 2010, 08:50 AM
Psychopaths, divine empathy (normal people) and sociopathic puppet shows.

And our relatives we killed off.

Example... (http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100324/full/464472a.html)

...raises the possibility that several Homo species ranged across Europe and Asia, overlapping with the direct ancestors of modern people.

Fortyone
26th August 2010, 06:05 PM
I think I heard him say once that there are actually 99 degrees of masons. This guy is no joke. He was into voodoo, was a Catholic priest, a Mormon priest, medium, practicing vampire (drinking blood, not the 'undead' movie style vamire), magic practitioner, black science practitioner, Satanic priest, member of the church of Lucifer, high level druid, a lot of other stuff, too. If you ever have a few hours to kill, google bill schnoebelen vampire... very interesting stuff.

edit to add: I found where he was talking about this... he says it's the rite of memphis and misraem (I heard it, I didn't read it, so I don't know how it's spelled) has 97 degrees, but the vast majority of masons aren't aware of this.

May i recommend you ignore all people like this., your other post concerning demons, may have relevance here. Dont invite that Evil into your life by concerning yourself with these types.

G2Rad
27th August 2010, 07:19 AM

dys

What did you find out? Sources? Links?

+1

dysgenic, what did you find out? why is he a fraud?