PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson calls Niko Bellic

General of Darkness
18th July 2010, 08:31 AM
NSFW Language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtQM3ZoSuCk&playnext_from=TL&videos=Ya8Sl1kBvok&feature=recentlik

iOWNme
18th July 2010, 08:39 AM
General i am incredibly out of the loop with pop culture.....I know the game is GTA. What is that Gibson recording from?

Pretty funny.....

General of Darkness
18th July 2010, 08:45 AM
Mel lost his mind with his current woman and she recorded it. I REALLY like Mel, but I think he's gone off the deep end.

Book
18th July 2010, 08:55 AM
Demonstrates just how easy it is to edit a phone call and make the other person appear to say whatever you want. Then post it on the internet like Mel's ex-girlfriend did.

:oo-->

Phoenix
18th July 2010, 08:58 AM
Mel lost his mind with his current woman and she recorded it. I REALLY like Mel, but I think he's gone off the deep end.

It appears the tape "of Mel" is of the same nature as the tape "of Edgar J. Steele."

http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/audio-experts-believe-mel-gibson-tapes-altered/msg80558/

EE_
18th July 2010, 09:56 AM
I stand with Mel!
I'm not buying this bullshit! He is being railroaded by the Jews!

I hope he moves to Australia and starts producing movies exposing the Jews for what they are!

General of Darkness
18th July 2010, 10:01 AM
I stand with Mel!
I'm not buying this bullsh*t! He is being railroaded by the Jews!

I hope he moves to Australia and starts producing movies exposing the Jews for what they are!

I agree, but he's never done anything for his own race with the money he's made from them.

keehah
18th July 2010, 10:08 AM
Mel is selling his house way under asking price, getting back with his ex wife and some of their kids and getting the hell out of the USA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295658/Mel-Gibson-leaves-States-selling-mansion-cut-price.html

iOWNme
18th July 2010, 10:14 AM
Mel is selling his house way under asking price, getting back with his ex wife and some of their kids and getting the hell out of the USA.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1295658/Mel-Gibson-leaves-States-selling-mansion-cut-price.html

So he is a cowardly American 'Patriot'?

As an American, you Claim your Rights, Stand upon them, and Defend them to the Death! There is no 'other' option. He has the Right to say whatever the hell he wants to. I guess he has the Right to leave also.....

Book
18th July 2010, 10:16 AM
Mel is Australian...lol.

Glass
18th July 2010, 04:02 PM
Mel is american born, raised in Australia.

Book
18th July 2010, 04:10 PM
Mel is american born, raised in Australia.

Right you are Glass. I stand corrected:

(born January 3, 1956) is an American actor, film director, producer and screenwriter. Born in Peekskill, New York, Gibson moved with his parents to Sydney when he was 12 years old and later studied acting at the Australian National Institute of Dramatic Art.

|--0--|

Cebu_4_2
18th July 2010, 04:55 PM
with the modified recording it is clear to me that he is being railroaded.

Mouse
19th July 2010, 12:21 AM
schmegma, schmegma, oye vey!

I can just smell it...

Perhaps a shot or two of donald duck and his daddy-0 will help us out

It's like they were thinking Oysters, I swear to you Georgie

jetgraphics
19th July 2010, 04:48 AM
When you repeatedly blame {fill in the blank}, you reinforce their belief that you are their enemy. It is far better to identify the predators hiding among them, and put the spotlight on them. At the least, you avoid appearing prejudiced, and force them to eject or defend the predators hiding among them.

Predators are masters of camouflage - and hide amongst the innocent. Do not be so foolish as to use sweeping generalizations - for that is unjust to the innocent. Of course, you do know that a common tactic of predators is to attack "the other side" with sweeping generalizations.

Great teachers and spiritual leaders know that the law of love is superior to the law of the jungle.