PDA

View Full Version : de jure Republic of the United States has been restored!!!

beefsteak
21st July 2010, 06:07 PM
In the first private conversation with friends via radio talkshow, Waking UP in America, loyal listeners were treated to the first live "audio appearance" of now Interim President of the Republic of the United States.

The last time the de jure offices of the President and all the Cabinet were inhabited lawfully was in 1944. When the Corporation of the UNITED STATES was quit claim deeded to the IMF as the result of signing the Bretton-Woods Currency Accord, then all semblance of the de jure was abandoned and laying in wait for the day which has now come.

Interim President James Timothy Turner, spoke to and confirmed the US Military foiling an assassination attempt on his life, approximately 60 days ago in Seattle, Washington. He thanked them and gave them and at least one civilian C.W. Wright, credit for his being alive today.

Turner spoke from the interim capital in Kalamazoo, Michigan for about 20 minutes.

President Turner who is part Native American by birth confirmed again, growing international official recognition and official support of over 80 nations on the planet of the new interim government. He is quoted as stating in earlier radio interviews on this 23 continuous years of radio talk show hosted by Dr. Valerie Kirkgaard as saying, these sovereign nations' support is in the form of letters from heads of state, and financial pledges currently being wired in from all over the world of sequestered "bailout funds" from overseas intermediaries, and at least 3 separate caches of gold bullion numbering astronomically large in total tonnage numbers.

President Turner indicated there would be official press releases from his communications team in the next few days. Until those press releases are distributed not only nationally but internationally, Turner stated he would not comment publicly today on some matters until after the official statements of the new de jure government are released. Anticipated to be included in those statements are the cabinet level Secretary's and Directors of the new interim de jure government, and the announcement of new de jure elections within 180 days under the Continuity of Operations guidelines. The Continuity of Government guidelines initiated under Eisenhower administration were never fully ratified and made into law.

Closing his remarks on live radio today, President Turner informed listeners that Phase I of the Restore America Plan is now done, and Phase Two has begun.

The official Website of Restore America Plan lists the objectives of the re-inhabited de jure Republic of the United States.

The plan is as follows:

Restore America Plan
http://americandreampreservation.com/node/4

The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and re-inhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:

* Restore and re-inhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
* Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
* Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
* End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
* End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
* End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
* End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
* End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
* Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
* End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
* End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
* End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
* End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
* In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
* Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
* Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
* Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
* Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
* Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
* Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
* End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
* Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
* Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
* Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
* Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
* Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.

beefsteak

beefsteak
21st July 2010, 06:08 PM
:sun:

sirgonzo420
22nd July 2010, 05:39 AM
What 80 countries recognize TRAP and where is the proof?

mamboni
22nd July 2010, 05:54 AM
Beefsteak:

Have you joined them formally?

http://americandreampreservation.com/

beefsteak
22nd July 2010, 08:55 AM
SirGonzo,

President Turner has stated on live radio that he personally held these letters. He also stated that the "friendly nations" were the first to sign up. One can only logically assume they would be recorded and in possession of the new Department of State now that Turner is sworn in.

I've not seen the list of the nations which recognize the current de facto UNITED STATES CORPORATION. The only time I've ever heard names of "friendlies" even associated with the de facto recognition was when "Bush built his coalition" to go after Saddam. I would suppose those with embassies here in the lower 48 would be a good place to start guessing, but I simply don't know yet.

I would expect them to be formally revealed by either the restored Republic or the ticked off de facto. This is not a "fence sitting issue."
I also heard Turner state much earlier that there were approximately 183 separate governments globally.

The 80 nations formally recognizing the interim de jure Republic of the United States and their letters of formal recognition are currently residing within the new State Department of the new interim government.

When I hear any mention by name, you can be assured I will be happy to articulate them for you and others to view.

Good question, Sir Gonzo. I know you've been asking for this on the Sui Juris site, as well. So, if someone posts the list there, will you please return the favor and post it here so I can seek verification?
I'd appreciate it.

beefsteak

beefsteak
22nd July 2010, 09:40 PM
Thursday night, update.

The American Dream Preservation official website, has a new portal reflecting the new government domain name.

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/

Reveiwing it cursorily just now, I realized there was another level of participation in Restore America Plan that hasn't received much fanfare.
That of the military encouraged 100 person well-armed militia in every state republic, at the beck and call of the to be announced 50 new Republic Governors.

I'm not involved in the militia side of things, so I'm not really up on this aspect. However, I'm given to understand it is the new Governor's first line of defense per republic to call upon, who then are tasked with calling for US Military support in the event such support is needed on a republic by republic basis.

Sounds logical to me. In fact, it is my understanding the Michigan republic militia was the one to turn in the "michigan 8" and their radical. subversive agenda/planning back in April this spring. I have no further details.

beefsteak

beefsteak
23rd July 2010, 04:50 PM
Update:

Since Phase I has been completed, Phase 2 is now underway.

It is my current understanding that Phase 2 includes the following:

Phase 2
The De jure Grand Juries will re-absorb:

[formally incorporated] USDC,
[formally incorporated] the Court of Appeals, and
[formally incorporated] the U.S. Supreme Court into their de jure counterparts,

a.k.a.,

district court of the United States
circuit court of the United States
one supreme Court of the United States

In subsequent phases,
the restored Republic of the united States will also be:

- globally re-absorbing the corporate institutions into the de jure venue

- re-absorbing de facto policy enforcement officers into the People’s service, in particular the U.S. Marshals Service

- restoring the People’s wealth without triggering economic catastrophe.

Phoenix
25th July 2010, 02:51 PM
I thought this was the Good News sub-forum, not the fantasy with no shred of reality sub-forum.

beefsteak
25th July 2010, 03:36 PM
The additional good news, Phoenix, is that not only has the organic, Constitutional Republic been restored, it is 1 week old this very day, as of 4PM EDT.

Let's all give thanks for the old fashioned Freedom of Speech it guarantees and not the "managed speech" we've become so weary of exiting the mouth and word processors of the current press corp. It is good, also to see you enjoying YOUR protected freedom of speech, as well.

:banrasta

And while I'm here, I'd like to express public appreciation for (pre-Kagan ;D) SCOTUS who -- in cooperation with the US Military and their COO plans -- spent 2 years developing this plan. Now, they are overseeing and advising and protecting the interim government implementation, as we inexorably return to common law, de jure governance.

Yes, We the People are the 4th branch of organic, constitutional government.

Long live We the People, the 4th branch of organic, constitutional government!

beefsteak

UFM
26th July 2010, 09:25 PM
i heard the restored congress is in the metrodome and da president is richard starky.

Saul Mine
27th July 2010, 11:35 AM
The additional good news, Phoenix, is that not only has the organic, Constitutional Republic been restored, it is 1 week old this very day, as of 4PM EDT.

I have been hearing about it now and then for ten years. Whatever their plan, it doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

SLV^GLD
27th July 2010, 11:47 AM
This whole thing sounds neat until i imagine myself or say, UFM, running around with some papers in my/his hands saying I/he is the Interim President and everyone's rights are now fully restored and protected and let's eat some cake. In my little imaginative scenario I imagine real people in power laughing demurely, shaking their heads and letting the silliness continue as it would be a waste of time to actually provoke the crazy man. Or, maybe the same situation plays out because giving the man any attention would be giving him authenticity. Either way, it is being ignored. I don't know if that is the first step in the Ghandi method or not but it is certain that he is being ignored.