PDA

View Full Version : Obama Is Preparing to Bomb Iran

Serpo
23rd July 2010, 01:22 AM
Obama Is Preparing to Bomb Iran

Webster G. Tarpley
TARPLEY.net
July 21, 2010

After about two and a half years during which the danger of war between the United States and Iran was at a relatively low level, this threat is now rapidly increasing. A pattern of political and diplomatic events, military deployments, and media chatter now indicates that Anglo-American ruling circles, acting through the troubled Obama administration, are currently gearing up for a campaign of bombing against Iran, combined with special forces incursions designed to stir up rebellions among the non-Persian nationalities of the Islamic Republic. Naturally, the probability of a new fake Gulf of Tonkin incident or false flag terror attack staged by the Anglo-American war party and attributed to Iran or its proxies is also growing rapidly.

The moment in the recent past when the US came closest to attacking Iran was August-September 2007, at about the time of the major Israeli bombing raid on Syria.1 This was the phase during which the Cheney faction in effect hijacked a fully loaded B-52 bomber equipped with six nuclear-armed cruise missiles, and attempted to take it to the Middle East outside of the command and control of the Pentagon, presumably to be used in a colossal provocation designed by the private rogue network for which Cheney was the visible face. A few days before the B-52 escaped control of legally constituted US authorities, a group of antiwar activists issued The Kennebunkport Warning of August 24-25, 2007, which had been drafted by the present writer.2 It was very significant that US institutional forces acted at that time to prevent the rogue B-52 from proceeding on its way towards the Middle East. The refusal to let the rogue B-52 take off reflected a growing consensus in the US military-intelligence community and the ruling elite in general that the Bush-Cheney-neocon policy of direct military aggression towards all comers had become counterproductive and very dangerous, running the risk of a terminal case of imperial overstretch.

This article is huge and the end part is interesting

http://tarpley.net/2010/07/22/obama-preparing-to-bomb-iran/#more-1735

crazychicken
23rd July 2010, 03:26 AM
It certainly was a long read, but very interesting.

Worth the time.

CC

TPTB
23rd July 2010, 05:02 AM
The UAE Calls For War At Aspen, Colorado Ideas Festival

This is interesting.

It just so happens that a few months prior to the original Gulf War in 1989, Poppy Bush and Madame Thatcher convened in Aspen to work out the details of War as well, a few weeks before the MSM began the inevitable war drum propaganda.

The Aspen Institute receives no press about it's central participation in the ongoing fascist neocon aggression.

EE_
23rd July 2010, 05:13 AM

The title does not read correctly.

Israeli controlled US government preparing to murder the innocent people of Iran in an unprovoked attack

Funny how when you say you are bombing a country, it sounds more like a place rather then a people.

Book
23rd July 2010, 06:40 AM

:oo-->

Silver Rocket Bitches!
23rd July 2010, 09:38 AM
Interesting that article points out that a war with Iran would cause the price of oil to skyrocket.

Since oil is priced in US dollars, the dollar would be (temporarily) saved.

Ponce
23rd July 2010, 09:51 AM
The US does not have enough soldiers, planes, missiles or money to create another war with anyone and specially with a well prepared country like Iran........what's more.......many Arabs nations would come either directly or indirectly to the aid of Iran because they know that after Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran that they would be next..........to the north the Zionist would like to have Lebanon for its waters and to the south Egypt for the canal.............like the Chinese general wrote "All wars are either won or lost before they even start"........the US persist in fighting wars with no soul or real reasons under the guidance of the Zionist state of Israel for their plans of conquest and not the US for our own security.

MAGNES
23rd July 2010, 10:04 AM
Good long article, don't know how true everything is,
maybe Obama is going to string them along the way
Bush did, the NeoCons that is, both were blackmailed,
the military does not want this, they didn't want these
wars and punished Bush with one damaging leak after
another.

Good article to read, I actually left this on my browser
last night and went to bed, I almost never do that.

The article is from WRH, must reading daily.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

old steel
23rd July 2010, 10:07 AM
Tarpley is looking for an attack under the dark of a new moon which makes sense but i doubt they would act before the US selections on November 02 later this fall.

I would look for November 6th as the date for an attack if one is coming rather than an earlier new moon but what do i know ..

Serpo
23rd July 2010, 02:10 PM
Good long article, don't know how true everything is,
maybe Obama is going to string them along the way
Bush did, the NeoCons that is, both were blackmailed,
the military does not want this, they didn't want these
wars and punished Bush with one damaging leak after
another.

Good article to read, I actually left this on my browser
last night and went to bed, I almost never do that.

The article is from WRH, must reading daily.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Interesting web site here is something on the first page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn0PVk8muFc&feature=player_embedded

SHTF2010
23rd July 2010, 02:56 PM
Tarpley is looking for an attack under the dark of a new moon which makes sense but i doubt they would act before the US selections on November 02 later this fall.

I would look for November 6th as the date for an attack if one is coming rather than an earlier new moon but what do i know ..

i would think before the Nov elections

IF the zionists see the possiblility of losing some of their " bought and paid for " reliable politicians in NOV

Book
23rd July 2010, 07:30 PM
IF the zionists see the possiblility of losing some of their " bought and paid for " reliable politicians in NOV

http://canarypapers.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/palin-kissinger2.jpg

Already warming up the replacements...

:D

Ponce
23rd July 2010, 08:56 PM
By the way, Obama is sending more mercs to Iraq to take the place of the troops returning home......