PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrant Catholics

Book
28th July 2010, 10:52 PM
http://www.valpo.edu/geomet/pics/geo200/religion/catholic.gif

This map appears to indicate that La Raza is also where most/many Catholics are in the USA. I imagine that the Catholic Church's material support for illegal immigration is just enlightened self-interest.

Thoughts?

:oo-->

Apparition
28th July 2010, 11:10 PM
In addition, they also fill the pews and collection plates of certain churches...

Phoenix
29th July 2010, 10:10 AM
My family's historical church, the Lutherans, cater to even more undesirable non-Whites. They're infamous for bringing in Hmong and Somalis into the heart of Germanic America (the Upper Midwest).

ALL organized "Christian" churches - state-sponsored, tax-exempt entities - seek non-Whites for membership, and the consequent income. The Mormons were the last major organized church hold-out, until the late '70s when their false "prophet" Spencer Kimball discarded Joseph Smith's and Brigham Young's position that Negroes were lesser creatures than Whites.

TLM
29th July 2010, 10:37 AM
In addition, they also fill the pews and collection plates of certain churches...

Yeah, probably enough to keep the lights on... what a windfall!!!

Phoenix
30th July 2010, 07:44 AM

Yeah, probably enough to keep the lights on... what a windfall!!!

Yeah, sure, whether it's the Catholics, or the fundamentalist <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megachurch">megachurches</a>, you think armies of preachers and palatial buildings are just materialized from thin air?

Fortyone
27th August 2010, 06:14 PM
In fairness, those areas are traditionally catholic, as the original European Spanish settlers were mostly. Compare to Louisiana and the areas close to Quebec,French influenced culture. Heavily Catholic as well.Most areas heavily settled by the Irish or Italians are also Catholic.

Book
27th August 2010, 06:24 PM
In fairness...

Fair enough.

:D

ShortJohnSilver
20th September 2010, 07:50 PM
Am I reading the map right - there are not any Catholics in e.g. Tennessee?