silversurfer
29th July 2010, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmByfTKKUV4&feature=player_embedded

Ares
29th July 2010, 06:30 PM
Cops tasering people for no reason, gee what a surprise. :oo-->

Phoenix
29th July 2010, 11:58 PM
Shut the FU*K up when you encounter the police!

There's no justification for the treatment the pigs dished out, but my God, why are people so stupid when facing these bastards?

Don't provoke them, unless you're ready into engage in a gunfight with them. Just stay quiet, answer any questions* that will get you out of their clutches quickly, and nothing more.

* this only applies to a traffic stop - other stops are "I have nothing to say / I would like to speak to my attorney."

Carbon
30th July 2010, 04:37 AM
"What did we just witness..." indeed.

SLV^GLD
30th July 2010, 05:26 AM
"What did we just witness..." indeed.
Aggravated Assault and Battery. Those would be precisely the charges I'd bring against the bastard who cuffed me face down on the ground and subsequently tased me. The same charges should result from the lady who was expressing her outrage and had every reason to fend off the bevy of officers who decided she should be restrained as well. From her point of view this overwhelming force was acting well outside their legal boundaries and further aggressive action could only be construed as additional attempts at aggravated assault and battery.

gunDriller
30th July 2010, 07:09 AM
how is that not an expression of Civil War ?

6 cops on one un-armed man who is cooperating fully ?

then a few more cops on his mother ?

obviously, if it was just one incident - but it's not, there are hundreds of Youtube videos of similar incidents.

how many incidents of hyper-aggro cops don't get video-taped ?

it's not even legal to say what those cops deserve.

i'd like to hear an interview with the guy that got Tased. he will never forget his introduction to the American Police State.

BrewTech
30th July 2010, 07:33 AM
"They've even got a song...!"

I wonder how many of those cops jizzed in their pants right at that moment. I'm betting half or better.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
30th July 2010, 09:42 AM
Makes you wonder.

Would LA have rioted if Rodney King was tasered instead of pummeled with clubs?