PDA

View Full Version : Please Tell me what you think of this

StackerKen
31st July 2010, 12:55 PM
I am not sayin I agree or disagree with the following...because I don't know.

I wanted others opinions though.

The Bible warns the destiny of the World is inseparable from Israel and Jerusalem. The Bible says God would one day re-gather the children of Israel back into their land from among many nations around the world ... the Bible says they would be re-gathered in unbelief ... God warns He is not re-gathering the children of Israel into their Land because they deserve it, but because His Name and His Word are at stake (see Ezekiel 36:17-23) ... and because He loves them ... and they are His chosen people.
The Bible warns God would then make Jerusalem a world trouble spot ... the Bible says all nations of the world will turn against Israel ... the Bible warns that during this time 'Gaza will be forsaken' ... the Bible warns a coming world leader (the 'Antichrist') will rise out of 10 nations which once formed the Roman Empire and will enforce a peace plan (a covenant or treaty) upon Israel ('upon the many' - for many in Israel will be against it) ... and then, after a 3½ year false peace, God warns He will send the children of Israel (and all the nations of the world) through a fiery trial unlike anything in the history of the world, to separate the unfaithful unbelievers from the faithful believers (the coming 'Apocalypse') ... the Bible warns two-thirds of the people of Israel will be 'cut off and die' for their unbelief ... then, one day when the armies of the world will gather in and around nation Israel (the coming battle of Armageddon) and when all seems lost for the children of Israel, the Bible says a believing remnant will recognize their Messiah from Scripture (Messiah) and will call upon His Name (Messiah's return).

The Bible then tells us 'after these things' the little nation of Israel and the children of Israel will rule over all nations on Earth in peace under her King and Messiah Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew).
The Bible says all of the covenants, promises, curses, prophecies, and blessings God has made to the children and nation of Israel will be fulfilled . . .

Is this Zionism?

Is this a Zionist website?
http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Warning%201%20Israel%20Jerusalem.html

Ezekiel 36:17-23 (New International Version)

17 "Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman's monthly uncleanness in my sight. 18 So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols. 19 I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions. 20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, 'These are the LORD's people, and yet they had to leave his land.' 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.

22 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

illumin19
31st July 2010, 04:12 PM
Well this is what Allah (subhanu wa ta'ala) thinks of it.

2:40
O Children of Israel, call to mind my favour which I bestowed on you and be faithful to your covenant with me, I shall fulfill my covenant with you

Bani Israel should know what that means and act upon it if they haven't already. Until then..........

illumin19
31st July 2010, 04:33 PM
Here's a little more from Allah (subhanu wa ta'ala)

5:12
And certainly Allah made a covenant with the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, we raised up among them 12 chieftains.
Allah said: Surely I am with you if you keep up prayer, give in alms and BELIEVE IN MY MESSENGERS and assist them and offer to Allah a goodly gift. I will cover your evil deeds and cause you to enter Gardens wherein rivers flow, but whoever among you disbelieves after that, he indeed strays from the right path.

5:13
BUT on account of their breaking their covenant we cursed them and hardened their hearts. THEY ALTER THE WORDS FROM THEIR PLACES and neglect a portion of what whereof they were reminded. THOU WILT ALWAYS FIND TREACHERY IN THEM except a few of them - SO PARDON THEM AND FORGIVE. Surely Allah loves those who do good.

5:12 stated what needs be done while 5:13 states the reality of what's been/being done.

Phoenix
31st July 2010, 08:44 PM
The only verses you need to know about the Jews are 1 John 2:22-23.

The idea that God "still favors 'the Jews'" is demolished utterly by St. John there. The blessings accorded to the Israelites and Judeans in the Bible do not apply to the non-Judeans of Israel.

StackerKen
31st July 2010, 09:12 PM

The idea that God "still favors 'the Jews'" is demolished utterly by St. John there. The blessings accorded to the Israelites and Judeans in the Bible do not apply to the non-Judeans of Israel.

So you completely disregard Ezekiel 36:17-23 ?

I have never said the people that are in the country called Israel today, are or are not Gods People...Cause I don't know.

Thats between them and God.

Phoenix
31st July 2010, 10:14 PM

I completely disregard it as pertains to the Synagogue of Satan who call themselves Jews but are not.

StackerKen
1st August 2010, 10:12 AM
Phoenix

You do realize that there are "Jews" that have given there lives to Christ. Right?

And there will be more.

I don't think you should have something against a person because of their DNA

Heimdhal
1st August 2010, 10:50 AM
I dont know all the intracies of the bible. Perhaps there is a simple explination or verse to explain, but my question is are the jews of today (as in the relgion of Juadism) the chosen people of Israel, or did those whole believe in christ become the nation of Israel after Jesus was sacraficed?

Maybe I didnt word that correctly. Basicaly, if God told his chosen people he would send them a savior, wouldnt those that ichose to follow him create the new nation of Israel, not so much a geographical place, but a spiritual one as well?

Does that make any sense?

illumin19
1st August 2010, 11:53 AM
Basicaly, if God told his chosen people he would send them a savior, wouldnt those that ichose to follow him create the new nation of Israel, not so much a geographical place, but a spiritual one as well?

Remember Israel was a person. Israelites descended from that person.
So about being a "new Israel" I wouldn't use that term.
Being included with those that enter paradise and being spiritual family, yes.......anyone that adheres to God's words through his chosen prophets/messengers. And God knows best.

Matthew 12:48-50
"Who is my mother and brothers?"
Pointing to his disciples, "here are my mother and brother's!
For whoever does the will of my father in heaven is my brother/sister and mother."
(I wouldn't take any of the above literal)

Qur'an
49:10
The believers are brethren so make peace between your brethren, and keep your duty to Allah that mercy may be had on you.
(again, not literally family by blood)

StackerKen
1st August 2010, 11:53 AM
I dont know all the intracies of the bible. Perhaps there is a simple explination or verse to explain, but my question is are the jews of today (as in the relgion of Juadism) the chosen people of Israel, or did those whole believe in christ become the nation of Israel after Jesus was sacraficed?

Maybe I didnt word that correctly. Basicaly, if God told his chosen people he would send them a savior, wouldnt those that ichose to follow him create the new nation of Israel, not so much a geographical place, but a spiritual one as well?

Does that make any sense?

Yes that makes Sense Heimdhal.

and thats a good Question.
The bible says that Believers are Grafted in to the "tree" and other limbs are cut off.

And if the first piece of dough be holy, the lump is also; and if the root be holy, the branches are too. But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in." Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will He spare you. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God's kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more shall these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? (Romans 11:16 - 11:24)

“But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry… But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you.”
– Romans 11:13, 17, 18, NASB

More info here

http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/References/NT/Pauline/Romans/Romans10-11/Romans11_16-24_Grafted.html

StackerKen
1st August 2010, 12:03 PM

I completely disregard it as pertains to the Synagogue of Satan who call themselves Jews but are not.

This might be something for us to think about Phoenix

Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will He spare you
(Romans 11:21)

Fortyone
1st September 2010, 06:27 PM
I am not sayin I agree or disagree with the following...because I don't know.

I wanted others opinions though.

The Bible warns the destiny of the World is inseparable from Israel and Jerusalem. The Bible says God would one day re-gather the children of Israel back into their land from among many nations around the world ... the Bible says they would be re-gathered in unbelief ... God warns He is not re-gathering the children of Israel into their Land because they deserve it, but because His Name and His Word are at stake (see Ezekiel 36:17-23) ... and because He loves them ... and they are His chosen people.
The Bible warns God would then make Jerusalem a world trouble spot ... the Bible says all nations of the world will turn against Israel ... the Bible warns that during this time 'Gaza will be forsaken' ... the Bible warns a coming world leader (the 'Antichrist') will rise out of 10 nations which once formed the Roman Empire and will enforce a peace plan (a covenant or treaty) upon Israel ('upon the many' - for many in Israel will be against it) ... and then, after a 3½ year false peace, God warns He will send the children of Israel (and all the nations of the world) through a fiery trial unlike anything in the history of the world, to separate the unfaithful unbelievers from the faithful believers (the coming 'Apocalypse') ... the Bible warns two-thirds of the people of Israel will be 'cut off and die' for their unbelief ... then, one day when the armies of the world will gather in and around nation Israel (the coming battle of Armageddon) and when all seems lost for the children of Israel, the Bible says a believing remnant will recognize their Messiah from Scripture (Messiah) and will call upon His Name (Messiah's return).

The Bible then tells us 'after these things' the little nation of Israel and the children of Israel will rule over all nations on Earth in peace under her King and Messiah Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew).
The Bible says all of the covenants, promises, curses, prophecies, and blessings God has made to the children and nation of Israel will be fulfilled . . .

Is this Zionism?

Is this a Zionist website?
http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Warning%201%20Israel%20Jerusalem.html

Ezekiel 36:17-23 (New International Version)

17 "Son of man, when the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by their conduct and their actions. Their conduct was like a woman's monthly uncleanness in my sight. 18 So I poured out my wrath on them because they had shed blood in the land and because they had defiled it with their idols. 19 I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions. 20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, 'These are the LORD's people, and yet they had to leave his land.' 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.

22 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

One thing Ken,you need to look at what you posted. "the Bible warns a coming world leader (the 'Antichrist') will rise out of 10 nations which once formed the Roman Empire " This is an interpretation of scripture, NOT the actual scripture. As an amateur historian I do know, no 10 nations were merged to create Rome.Rome was a city state that created an Empire,not a confederation. The correct biblical scripture, The 10 horned beast which revelation ch. 17 speaks of , does not state that it is Rome, and actually is very unlikely.Ch 17 ver. 12 states this:. "The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour". I feel this is speaking of an organization that hasnt revealed itself yet. This is enough here to make me doubt the validity of the article as fact, the author should have used scripture and not his opinion mixed with scripture.

StackerKen
1st September 2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks Fortyone...I have heard something similar to what you posted....and agree that is a possibility

Fortyone
1st September 2010, 06:42 PM
Thanks Fortyone...I have heard something similar to what you posted....and agree that is a possibility

That is a qualm I have with many Protestant churches, they have no uniformity. Orthodox churches have changed so little in their history its amazing.When i was a kid, there were Baptist churches, Lutherans, Anglicans,and Methodists, now Instead of Baptists,there are "Living waters" "First calvary" etc. whos ministers INTERPRET scripture rather than teach it! No offense intended Ken, I dont know what denomination you are.

StackerKen
1st September 2010, 06:47 PM
Fortyone; No offence taken at all. :)

I consider myself Non-denominational

I like some Calvary chapel bible teachers on the radio

And I did the "Altar call walk" at Chuck Smith's Calvary chapel in Costa mesa Ca. :)