PDA

View Full Version : i have a new sub-forum idea

chad
2nd August 2010, 02:45 PM
we need a new subforum: Acting Like You Are in 6th Grade.

all of the fools who have to turn every thread in to a bitch-fighting contest could go there and yell, scream, and tell fart jokes. i realize we have thunderdome, but it appears as if 4 or 5 people here don't really want to end any problems, they just want to ruin every thread by going full retard.

the entire front page has been ruined by you clowns the last few days. :-*

Grand Master Melon
2nd August 2010, 02:46 PM
I still think we need a Hitler sub forum. :oo-->

1970 silver art
2nd August 2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah that is just making GSUS look bad to the "Internet Public". For a forum with supposedly the best posters, we are not acting like a forum with the best posters. Being able to have a decent debate without calling each other names is very important IMO. The bitching matches between certain posters just ends up bringing GSUS down as a whole IMO.

Phoenix
2nd August 2010, 02:56 PM

And a "I make my own license plates" one, too.

(if you follow I am Me, I am Free's "advice," you will be making license plates)

Phoenix
2nd August 2010, 02:58 PM
Yeah that is just making GSUS look bad to the "Internet Public". For a forum with supposedly the best posters, we are not acting like a forum with the best posters. Being able to have a decent debate without calling each other names is very important IMO. The bitching matches between certain posters just ends up bringing GSUS down as a whole IMO.

Some of us have a DUTY to expose the dangerous lies peddled on forums such as these.

If you'll notice, I regularly contribute articles on a wide-variety of topics. Some focus only on a narrow set of "sovereign citizen" nonsense, and get all pissy if someone says the "advice" peddled is not sound.

1970 silver art
2nd August 2010, 03:07 PM

Some of us have a DUTY to expose the dangerous lies peddled on forums such as these.

If you'll notice, I regularly contribute articles on a wide-variety of topics. Some focus only on a narrow set of "sovereign citizen" nonsense, and get all pissy if someone says the "advice" peddled is not sound.

The reality of the world usually does expose the dangerous and craziness of advice on the internet. The experience of, for example, going to prison can be a cruel lesson to the people who follow the dangerous and the crazy law-breaking advice that is present on some threads on GSUS. Like with anything else, a person has to DYODD and do not rely 100% on the internet for legal, financial or any tax advice.

Skirnir
2nd August 2010, 03:13 PM
How about a forum for people spewing sovereign citizen nonsense, and who passed the bar.

Oh wait, no one? :o

Buddha
2nd August 2010, 04:15 PM

We need a Quantum sub-forum

Ponce
2nd August 2010, 04:26 PM
Chad? you would be very lonly in that room......I might send you Phoenix to see you once in a while :oo-->

Fortyone
2nd August 2010, 04:27 PM
Let her ride the way it is, brings out the truth better

TheNocturnalEgyptian
3rd August 2010, 12:43 PM

And a "I make my own license plates" one, too.

(if you follow I am Me, I am Free's "advice," you will be making license plates)

Apparently you aren't aware that lots of individuals are lawfully making their own license plates:

I don't see a state name on there, or registration.

http://www.vmanplates.com/images/ind_muckleshoot_nd_M-10.jpg

http://www.vmanplates.com/images/ind_quinault_nation_ts.jpg

I think you're being intentionally glib on the subject.

horseshoe3
3rd August 2010, 12:54 PM

That's all fine and dandy. You've exposed them several times. Now could you please stop spamming threads.

Phoenix
3rd August 2010, 12:56 PM
Apparently you aren't aware that lots of individuals are lawfully making their own license plates:

I don't see a state name on there, or registration.

http://www.vmanplates.com/images/ind_muckleshoot_nd_M-10.jpg

http://www.vmanplates.com/images/ind_quinault_nation_ts.jpg

I think you're being intentionally glib on the subject.

I think you're being disingenuous with your "examples."

Individuals don't manufacture those themselves...they're issued by an Indian Nation, and not for free.

Phoenix
3rd August 2010, 12:57 PM
Now could you please stop spamming threads.

Show me where I am "spamming" anything.

I am me, I am free
3rd August 2010, 03:11 PM
Now could you please stop spamming threads.

Show me where I am "spamming" anything.

A post per day average of nearly 50 posts...120 posts on Sunday...89 posts yesterday...repeating the same nonsense over and over and over and over and over again...THAT is spamming.

Conclusion: Quantum you are clueless.

Skirnir
3rd August 2010, 06:52 PM
Spam (noun)

* 1 (Spam) TM - canned meat product made mainly from ham
* 2 irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients

What messages i.e. posts has Phoenix made that are irrelevant &/or inappropriate?

steyr_m
3rd August 2010, 06:57 PM
I was actually thinking of a computer forum for Disk Encryption, Tor and security only. I brought it up while at GIM but it went no-where.