PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg suggests we're not crazy after all

I am me, I am free
4th August 2010, 05:01 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-01-28/secret-banking-cabal-emerges-from-aig-shadows-david-reilly.html

Plastic
4th August 2010, 05:28 PM
This story is over a half year old and it is the first time I have seen the thing.... Thanks for posting it.

EE_
4th August 2010, 05:55 PM
What did they say about the Rothschilds?

I would like to see a (made for TV) movie called "The Timeline of the Rothschild Family".

BrewTech
4th August 2010, 06:14 PM

I would like to see a (made for TV) movie called "The Timeline of the Rothschild Family".

""The Timeline of the Rothschild Family"... Brought to you by Chase Bank... Chase what matters..." LOL.

EE_
4th August 2010, 06:16 PM

""The Timeline of the Rothschild Family"... Brought to you by Chase Bank... Chase what matters..." LOL.

I suppose we could tone it down a bit and just call it "The Vampire Squid" or the "Host and the Parasite".

Ponce
4th August 2010, 06:20 PM
I NEVER CLICK ON A LINK UNLESS I KNOW WHAT IS ALL ABOUT........A TEASER?

BrewTech
4th August 2010, 06:21 PM
I NEVER CLICK ON A LINK UNLESS I KNOW WHAT IS ALL ABOUT........A TEASER?

"The idea of secret banking cabals that control the country and global economy are a given among conspiracy theorists who stockpile ammo, bottled water and peanut butter. After this week’s congressional hearing into the bailout of American International Group Inc., you have to wonder if those folks are crazy after all..."

EE_
4th August 2010, 06:26 PM

Hey Drumble, how ya doing man! I didn't know that was you before.

BrewTech
4th August 2010, 07:30 PM

Doing good, buddy... when are we gonna get together for that beer you owe me? ;D ;)

EE_
4th August 2010, 08:00 PM

Doing good, buddy... when are we gonna get together for that beer you owe me? ;D ;)

I'll catch up with you one of these days. You brewmaster guys live the life of leisure, sitting around waiting for beer to forment and sampling and all.
Me, I'm working like a dog, the recovery ya know!
I can't take much more of this recovery. lol

Phoenix
4th August 2010, 08:59 PM

That was attempted, and the studios were burned to the ground:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6229070629122885245#

I am me, I am free
4th August 2010, 10:08 PM

Why the Hell not?? The History Channel did a fine line of bs called 'The Story of Us' which was a very clever, thinning veiled propaganda vehicle praising the banksters in the most glowing terms, and of course it was *sponsored* by BoA (as opposed to 'brought to you by...' which is how they introduced all the other advertisers).

Joe King
4th August 2010, 10:19 PM

Why the Hell not?? The History Channel did a fine line of bs called 'The Story of Us' which was a very clever, thinning veiled propaganda vehicle praising the banksters in the most glowing terms, and of course it was *sponsored* by BoA (as opposed to 'brought to you by...' which is how they introduced all the other advertisers).
Sponsored by?

It shoulda said "written and directed by...", instead.

I am me, I am free
4th August 2010, 10:26 PM

Sponsored by?

That's what I was getting at - not only did BoA finance the series most likely, they told the producers what they did and did not want in it. The BoA 'commercials' during the presentation made the banksters look like the biggest saints ever.

Awoke
5th August 2010, 04:44 AM

Read "The synagogue of satan" by Andrew Hitchcock.
It is what you are looking for in a movie, but in a book format. Very focused on the rothschild dynasty.

BrewTech
5th August 2010, 07:37 AM

Sponsored by?

Yeah... that was my point, I guess. :)

BrewTech
5th August 2010, 07:40 AM

I'll catch up with you one of these days. You brewmaster guys live the life of leisure, sitting around waiting for beer to forment and sampling and all.
Me, I'm working like a dog, the recovery ya know!
I can't take much more of this recovery. lol

:ROFL: (actually, what you say is sort of true... way better than fixing cars!)

Twisted Titan
5th August 2010, 09:49 AM
When it became clear information would be disclosed, New York Fed legal group staffer James Bergin e-mailed colleagues saying: “I have to think this train is probably going to leave the station soon and we need to focus our efforts on explaining the story as best we can. There were too many people involved in the deals -- too many counterparties, too many lawyers and advisors, too many people from AIG -- to keep a determined Congress from the information.”

Think of the enormity of that statement. A staffer at a body with little public accountability and that exists to serve bankers is lamenting the inability to keep Congress in the dark.

And yet people continue to willfully bank their entire life savings with these Thieves and Sociopaths.

I dont have a lick of remorse of them

Not a lick

FunnyMoney
8th August 2010, 09:57 AM
When the war is over, when absolute power is beyond reproach, there's no longer a need for the curtain. We have arrived at the edge of the "in your face" time. You want a good job, you might want to get a govt job. Food in one's belly trumps altruism. The world is already too uneducated, too poor, too distraught to do anything about it. They don't understand it, don't want to believe it, and don't have the time to ponder it. The very few that catch a glimpse of things beyond the matrix are either at a loss as to how to fix it or are completely focused on some symptom issue (race, religion, politics, borders, so on...).

Look back into history and things become even worse. Plan A has never worked. Plan B isn't even defined.

Twisted Titan
10th August 2010, 04:58 AM
When the war is over, when absolute power is beyond reproach, there's no longer a need for the curtain. We have arrived at the edge of the "in your face" time. You want a good job, you might want to get a govt job. Food in one's belly trumps altruism. The world is already too uneducated, too poor, too distraught to do anything about it. They don't understand it, don't want to believe it, and don't have the time to ponder it. The very few that catch a glimpse of things beyond the matrix are either at a loss as to how to fix it or are completely focused on some symptom issue (race, religion, politics, borders, so on...).

Look back into history and things become even worse. Plan A has never worked. Plan B isn't even defined.

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.

J. Hoover.

T

MAGNES
10th August 2010, 01:46 PM
This story is over a half year old and it is the first time I have seen the thing.... Thanks for posting it.

What we need is some good old stories, going back, we need to get back to basics.

Especially for people just getting answers on NeoCons, Economy, CFR Rockefeller FED.

MNeagle
10th August 2010, 02:00 PM

What we need is some good old stories, going back, we need to get back to basics.

Especially for people just getting answers on NeoCons, Economy, CFR Rockefeller FED.

Agreed, that's why I posted this: http://gold-silver.us/forum/board-communications/beginner's-area/

Hope it will gain some traction/attention!