PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Oklahoma City bomber says he was force fed twice to end hunger strikes at C

MNeagle
6th August 2010, 03:44 PM
1995 Oklahoma City bomber says he was force fed twice to end hunger strikes at Colorado prison

DENVER - Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says prison officials in Colorado inserted IVs into his veins and force fed him following hunger strikes this year.

Nichols recently filed a handwritten document in a lawsuit filed against officials at the federal Supermax prison in Florence, Colo., over the lack of whole grains, unpeeled fruit and fewer refined foods in his diet. He said he has gone through three hunger strikes since February.

Nichols said prison officials force fed him twice after his weight dropped 25 and 35 pounds to 135 and 125 pounds, respectively.

He is serving life for conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter in the 1995 federal building bombing that killed 168 people. Timothy McVeigh was convicted of murder and executed.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/100150194.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUi D3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsA

ShortJohnSilver
6th August 2010, 08:08 PM
Anyone who looks into this knows full well that the govt story is a complete fabrication.

Even the judge, Richard Matsch, implied this from the bench when he asked Terry Nichols to name who else helped him (meaning he didn't believe the official story of the two acting alone) and in return he would go easier on the sentencing.

Phoenix
6th August 2010, 09:11 PM
The so-called "Supermax" prison serves only one purpose: torture.

It would be better to just shoot these people. But the US Government is satanic, and enjoys inflicting enduring pain.

These type of hells-on-earth are why some of us will never go to a cage. If you value your humanity, neither will you.

Phoenix
6th August 2010, 09:12 PM
Anyone who looks into this knows full well that the govt story is a complete fabrication.

Even the judge, Richard Matsch, implied this from the bench when he asked Terry Nichols to name who else helped him (meaning he didn't believe the official story of the two acting alone) and in return he would go easier on the sentencing.

Air Force General & explosives expert Ben Partin demonstrated conclusively that the Murrah building was brought down by contact charges on the support columns.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4224779103128976372#

Joe King
7th August 2010, 04:02 AM

While I'm not disagreeing with your conclusion, why wouldn't one "talk" when actually facing ones own death and/or life in Super Max?

I don't understand, if those two guys knew anything, why not just say so?

If they were framed, they have nothing to lose by taking the stand and spilling their guts in open Court.
At that point, it's ones best hope that someone outside the "system" might hear your plea for help.

However, if Mcveigh wanted to use a "Necessity Defense", isn't that kind of like him saying, "yea, I did it, but I had to and here's why... fill in the blank ".
Yea?

ShortJohnSilver
7th August 2010, 05:18 AM

While I'm not disagreeing with your conclusion, why wouldn't one "talk" when actually facing ones own death and/or life in Super Max?

It is a fair question, I don't know why. However my point is not what McVeigh or Nichols knew or didn't know, but that the very judge presiding over the trial basically indicated he didn't believe the prosecution's story .