PDA

View Full Version : Has the book "Dissolution of Eastern European Jewry" ever been refuted?

ShortJohnSilver
7th August 2010, 05:29 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Dissolution-Eastern-European-Walter-Sanning/dp/0939484110/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281183211&sr=8-1

"Walter Sanning" is not the real name of the author, it is published under a pseudonym due to fear of reprisal in the academic world.

The author went through all the statistics he could find, including census data from Poland etc. from the 20s and 30s, and comes to the conclusion that at most, 1.25 million Jews were killed during WWII, and many of those were in the USSR. The reason that so many Jews are no longer in Eastern Europe is that they left to go elsewhere.

If any piece of research could be used to show that the Holocaust was not as told, this book would do it.

What I am looking for, is any refutation or argument that points out flaws or mistakes in the book.

So far all I have found is this: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v05/v05p367_Rubenstein.html which quite frankly, does not bring the refuter (Rubinstein) much credit as it is typical "you are a neo-Nazi" hysteria and "the Holocaust really did happen because so many others say so" in equal parts.

gunDriller
7th August 2010, 05:50 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Dissolution-Eastern-European-Walter-Sanning/dp/0939484110/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281183211&sr=8-1

"Walter Sanning" is not the real name of the author, it is published under a pseudonym due to fear of reprisal in the academic world.

The author went through all the statistics he could find, including census data from Poland etc. from the 20s and 30s, and comes to the conclusion that at most, 1.25 million Jews were killed during WWII, and many of those were in the USSR. The reason that so many Jews are no longer in Eastern Europe is that they left to go elsewhere.

i have a copy of the book.

i think it was accepted as accurate. one of the things that happened shortly after it was published was the revision of the plaque at Auschwitz.

it used to see "in honor of 4 million that died here" (implying that 2 million died somewhere else), now reads "in honor of 1 1/2 million that died here".

i.e., the the total number of Holocaust Jewish deaths was revised from 6 million to 3 1/2 million.

the author proves that there were max. 3 1/2 million Jews in occupied Europe at the beginning of WW2.

i think it's pretty clear that the number is somewhere between 200,000 (as Sanning puts it, he says 1 million died in Soviet camps) and 3.5 million.

but the Jews crucify anybody who researches it, which makes research difficult.

Phoenix
7th August 2010, 02:17 PM
No, of course not.

The burden of proof is on the accusers, who have never offered valid evidence of "six million" being killed, of homicidal "gas chambers," or of any plan to actually kill Jews en masse because they were Jews.

We are expected to "believe in" the Six Millionâ„¢, like the central tenet of any religion.

gunDriller
7th August 2010, 02:53 PM
We are expected to "believe in" the Six Millionâ„¢, like the central tenet of any religion.

Victimizer's posing as Victims IS one of the central tenets of the Jewish religion.

so the 6 million exaggeration of the death toll is, fairly obviously, a key part of militant Judaism/ Zionism.

Phoenix
7th August 2010, 03:10 PM
Victimizer's posing as Victims IS one of the central tenets of the Jewish religion.

"He cries out in pain as he strikes you."