PDA

View Full Version : Yes im an Archie Bunker,i dont care to live around blacks

DBCooper
7th August 2010, 09:58 PM
Am I racist?
Is Ken Griffey jr racist? look where he lives,or for that matter Obama,afterall he lives in the WHITEHOUSE currently.
This debate about race or racism is old and for that matter isnt solely about race,never was.
Its economics imo,one look at any street USA with the letters MLK your gonna avoid that like the plague whether your black or white,its just not a good investment to buy there or send your kids to school.

Thus comes the real part of this debate in a very matter of fact way,CULTURE the definitio of culture is as follows.

Culture (from the Latin cultura stemming from colere, meaning "to cultivate")[1] is a term that has various meanings. For example, in 1952, Alfred Kroeber and Clyde Kluckhohn compiled a list of 164 definitions of "culture" in Culture: A Critical Review of Concepts and Definitions.[2] However, the word "culture" is most commonly used in three basic senses:

Excellence of taste in the fine arts and humanities, also known as high culture
An integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for symbolic thought and social learning
The set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization or group
When the concept first emerged in eighteenth- and nineteenth-century Europe, it connoted a process of cultivation or improvement, as in agriculture or horticulture. In the nineteenth century, it came to refer first to the betterment or refinement of the individual, especially through education, and then to the fulfillment of national aspirations or ideals. In the mid-nineteenth century, some scientists used the term "culture" to refer to a universal human capacity. For the German nonpositivist sociologist, Georg Simmel, culture referred to "the cultivation of individuals through the agency of external forms which have been objectified in the course of history".[3]

In the twentieth century, "culture" emerged as a concept central to anthropology, encompassing all human phenomena that are not purely results of human genetics. Specifically, the term "culture" in American anthropology had two meanings: (1) the evolved human capacity to classify and represent experiences with symbols, and to act imaginatively and creatively; and (2) the distinct ways that people living in different parts of the world classified and represented their experiences, and acted creatively. Following World War II, the term became important, albeit with different meanings, in other disciplines such as cultural studies, organizational psychology and management studies.[citation needed]

So with that aside one can or should come to a conclusion that it is not only genetic but also self presevation of ones family unit whther they be black or white within a multi cultural society.

Id like present some more food for thought on this.

For instance.

CNN Study Shows That Children Are Racist
Are children color blind in America? CNN has come to the conclusion that a large percentage of them are!

CNN ran a pilot last night called “Black or White: Kids On Race” where they evaluated both white and black children on how they reacted to a color chart of cartoon kids:

please view the link with video,,http://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/shamika-sanders/cnn-study-shows-that-children-are-racist/

Now one would say surely those children were taught by their parents to be racist?
NO
Fact is,is that no matter what race you are you identify with your race more so,and children seeing their own race first will do the same,yah a duh moment.

Study after study has showen however that whites in a minority situation become self destructive (Dont believe me look it up) well guess what flip that and so can be said with blacks "Hey" but they didnt do that study did they,they wouldnt say blacks in general are better off around more blacks,hmm why is that?

Polotics.
Its easy to pit one tribe against another and use the slight of hand or for that matter the public coffers to enrich or grab power,as many here know or are witnessing.

Racism or the word racism is like anything else with that evil ISM,maybe people should complain more about ism's than eachother?

I dunno,PS Archie Bunker.

Phoenix
7th August 2010, 10:03 PM
NEVER APOLOGIZE for doing the right thing.

"Archie Bunker" was a Jewsmedia-created buffoon to make doing right and thinking right look very wrong.

DBCooper
7th August 2010, 10:14 PM
I dont care i like Archy and Meathead even though he was a liberal.

Phoenix dont you remember? im very opinionated,lol.

Bullion_Bob
7th August 2010, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqCS7Y_kME

Bullion_Bob
7th August 2010, 11:23 PM
better yet... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjY7fTKBd8E&feature=related

DBCooper
7th August 2010, 11:24 PM
Archie a man before his time,im telling yah.

DBCooper
7th August 2010, 11:30 PM
Some of you guys get too hung up on jew this,jew that.

Let it go sometimes,cmon.

Im going to post why GREED is not just a jewish thing,imagine that.

If you guys keep this place to solely pat yourselves on the back all the while talking this or that it wont help the message you wish to convey.

You wanna speak truth? OK then step away from the BS and just stick to facts,if as many believe they are right then no worrys right?

DBCooper
7th August 2010, 11:38 PM
Two things ive learned online either your a liar and full of BS or your not,simple really.

Well and sometimes some fun doesnt hurt.

DBCooper
7th August 2010, 11:44 PM
Oh and one more thing that ive learned from online debate, it isnt the strawman arguements one should worry about,its the lead in ones that agree with you.

fwiw.

k-os
8th August 2010, 06:12 AM
I do not believe anyone is racist if they prefer the company of their own race. It's completely natural to prefer people who are like yourself. Racist to me is the hate* toward other groups. There are plenty of racists of every color. There are black people who hate white people, as well as the more commonly reported on vice-versa, and every tint in between.

What I have found interesting in my travels are all of the different Latin American countries who hate "all" people from other Latin American countries. Hondurans hate Costa Ricans, Nicaraguans hate Mexicans, and everyone seems to hate Puerto Ricans. What's that called? Nationalists?

Who was it on here that said they were a culturist/culturalist? That makes the most sense to me.

* No one owns that word. I can use it if I want to where it is applicable. :P

woodman
8th August 2010, 06:20 AM
What's wrong with being racist? You can be an excellent human being and also a racist. You can have freinds and family of different creeds and still be racist. "Racist" is a label that has been created to hide the truth and vilify sanity.

Musn't question the destruction of your culture.

Ponce
8th August 2010, 06:46 AM
Some of you guys get too hung up on jew this,jew that.

Let it go sometimes,cmon.

Im going to post why GREED is not just a jewish thing,imagine that.

If you guys keep this place to solely pat yourselves on the back all the while talking this or that it wont help the message you wish to convey.

You wanna speak truth? OK then step away from the BS and just stick to facts,if as many believe they are right then no worrys right?

And once again........don't try to talk for the REAL JEWS, they can do that on their own.....the problem of the world are the Zionist "Jews" this and the Zionist "Jews" that.

First post of the day...........good morning to one and all.

Awoke
8th August 2010, 10:46 AM
You wanna speak truth? OK then step away from the BS and just stick to facts

That is precisely the reason why this forum is often "jew this,jew that."

steyr_m
8th August 2010, 01:48 PM
Forty years of Social Engineering has made people think the being a racist is the worst thing they ever can be. This engineering was done by the biggest racists themselves, The Khazars.

Like k-os said, It's completely natural be in the company of others like yourself. I also agree with Phoenix, never apologize for doing the right thing.

steyr_m
8th August 2010, 01:52 PM
You wanna speak truth? OK then step away from the BS and just stick to facts

That is precisely the reason why this forum is often "jew this,jew that."

I know what you're trying to say, but it's shocking the amount of things that group of people has done to the detriment of society. Plus, it's presented to society as being for their benefit.

Olmstein
8th August 2010, 02:56 PM
Q: What word starts with an "N" and ends with an "R" that you never want to call a black person?

A: Neighbor.