PDA

View Full Version : If you Swallowed a 1/10 Ounce Fractional ...

gunDriller
14th August 2010, 09:23 AM
... would it make its way through your digestive system without causing any problems, or being corroded by your stomach acid ?

thinking about the logistics of this, i think a 1/10 ounce Maple Leaf would be the best choice because it's the most compact. the 1/4 ounce Maple Leaf's are remarkably compact, about the size of a 1/10 ounce Gold Eagle.

i'm thinking, if a person was determined to do this, it would be best to swallow them with considerable roughage, e.g. a plate full of fruit.

then, make sure you put a sign on the toilet so you don't get up in the middle of the night and forget what's sitting in your lower intestine, and flush the golden turd down the toilet.

assuming the thing doesn't get hung up somewhere, i guess the worse part would be digging through the turd to recover the 1/10 ounce round.

just an experiment i was thinking about.

"one small turd for a man, one giant bowel movement for all mankind."

BrewTech
14th August 2010, 10:13 AM
Do it!

Pics not necessary! ;)

Liquid
14th August 2010, 10:24 AM
Try it with a krug that has those pesky red spots. I bet your stomach acid would remove those red spots.

gunDriller
14th August 2010, 10:32 AM
Try it with a krug that has those pesky red spots. I bet your stomach acid would remove those red spots.

krugs get red spots ?

i thought that only happened on Panda's.

OK, no pics. sound track might be interesting. :o

Saul Mine
14th August 2010, 12:13 PM
Silver and gold should not be affected at all, and they should make the trip in about 2 days. As for sifting to get it back, well, crooks often swallow evidence and that is exactly how cops get it out of them.

Bluegill
14th August 2010, 02:35 PM
"If you Swallowed a 1/10 Ounce Fractional..." I'm confident it would go right through with no problems. It doesn't even need to be that small for an adult, it could be a penny or nickel. Just make sure you're getting plenty of fiber.

I've talked to many a parent who were always finding coins, buttons, paper clips and other assorted small artifacts when they were changing their infants diapers. It is amazing what can travel through the human digestive tract...

"just an experiment i was thinking about"

I gotta ask, why..? ;D

To avoid accidentally flushing your Au, do what we did at construction and demo sites that didn't have porta-jons. Get a five gallon bucket and line it with those Home Depot heavy duty Husky trash bags. When you done just seal it off like any bag of garbage and dispose of it. Surprisingly, sitting on the bucket rim is not uncomfortable at all.

Not only do we not need photos, we don't need a soundtrack either... http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/boris505/nono.gif ;D

Eyebone
14th August 2010, 02:47 PM
Here, put window screen over the bowl **** on it, then pour water over till your gold is clean.

Liquid
14th August 2010, 02:56 PM
Here, put window screen over the bowl **** on it, then pour water over till your gold is clean.

That's a pretty good idea. You could also use a gold pan and a garden hose. Pretend you are in the mountains panning for gold.

You need to take one for the team and try this gundriller. It was your idea, it's bad form to come up with an idea and not try it out. ;D

I'm very curious if it would remove red spots. I've got a 1/4 ounce krug with a red spot.

gunDriller
14th August 2010, 02:57 PM
"just an experiment i was thinking about"

I gotta ask, why..? ;D

Hemorrhoid cure.

well, thanks for all the feedback ! ;D

i can think of an animal that would clean the gold up completely by chewing up all of the surrounding amorphous matter. but it might be too gross to describe in detail.

You need to take one for the team and try this gundriller. It was your idea, it's bad form to come up with an idea and not try it out. ;D

I'm very curious if it would remove red spots. I've got a 1/4 ounce krug with a red spot.

OK, so if i do do it, i'll make sure my posture/ form is good. Like I'll go for the Rodin's Thinker pose or something.

a 1/4 ounce krug - aren't they about the diameter of a quarter ? you can't just wash something that diameter down with a glass of water.

i don't actually own a 1/10 ounce Maple but now I have a (insane) reason to get one.

StackerKen
14th August 2010, 03:28 PM
Your a Nut Driller :)

I swallowed a crown (tooth cap) in my sleep once and my dentist suggested that "I look for it"

I told him "uh...ok"

But when it came time to look I said to myself "no friggin way!"

Liquid
14th August 2010, 03:38 PM
OK, so if i do do it, i'll make sure my posture/ form is good. Like I'll go for the Rodin's Thinker pose or something.

a 1/4 ounce krug - aren't they about the diameter of a quarter ? you can't just wash something that diameter down with a glass of water.

i don't actually own a 1/10 ounce Maple but now I have a (insane) reason to get one.

LOL, good point, it would be very embarrassing to choke on a krug. A darwin award winner for sure.

Posture and form is good as with anything in life. If you do try this, you should put that 1/10 ouncer on a bagel with cream cheese. ;D

MNeagle
14th August 2010, 03:49 PM
Are you seriously considering doing this 'cure'??

I'd eat corn w/ it, might be easier to narrow the suspect.

Still can't believe it's real though! Collidial Silver, I can see. But gold??? :-\

1970 silver art
14th August 2010, 07:23 PM

krugs get red spots ?

i thought that only happened on Panda's.

OK, no pics. sound track might be interesting. :o

I have seen red spots on only gold Pandas but that is rare for me to see spots on any gold coins. I was told that those red spots were "copper spots" that formed on the gold Pandas during the minting process. That is just what I heard but maybe I heard that wrong since the gold Panda is supposed to be 24K gold. I have not seen any spots on Krugs or any other gold coin for that matter.

As for swallowing a 1/10 oz fractional gold coin, I have never tried it and I do not have any plans to swallow a 1/10 oz fractional gold coin.

gunDriller
14th August 2010, 09:17 PM
Are you seriously considering doing this 'cure'??

I'd eat corn w/ it, might be easier to narrow the suspect.

Still can't believe it's real though! Collidial Silver, I can see. But gold??? :-\

i was kidding about the Hemorrhoid cure. :o

but i can think of some legitimate reasons for swallowing a 1/10 ounce Maple.

MNeagle
14th August 2010, 09:21 PM
:-[ :-[ :-[

mightymanx
16th August 2010, 07:23 AM
Swallowing balloons filled with uncut heroin will get you a bigger return on your investment. :oo-->

Joe King
16th August 2010, 11:05 AM
but i can think of some legitimate reasons for swallowing a 1/10 ounce Maple.

Don't hold back now. Do tell.

::) :D

Neuro
22nd August 2010, 07:56 AM
Eat it with butter or lard, so that you get floaters, if it is one that sinks, BINGO, that's the one you need to dissect.

But seriously, are you bored or something?

gunDriller
22nd August 2010, 10:12 AM
i was thinking about circumstances such as this -
http://www.uiowa.edu/ifdebook/faq/faq_docs/capital_controls.shtml

"Capital controls restrict the free movement of capital. Countries use these controls to restrict volatile movements of capital entering (inflows) and exiting (outflows) their country."

Neuro
22nd August 2010, 10:21 AM
i was thinking about circumstances such as this -
http://www.uiowa.edu/ifdebook/faq/faq_docs/capital_controls.shtml

"Capital controls restrict the free movement of capital. Countries use these controls to restrict volatile movements of capital entering (inflows) and exiting (outflows) their country."
I think it is more likely that the metal detectors at airports were installed for the purpose of stopping people leaving their country with gold wtshtf, instead of stopping them bringing guns for highjacking. But they do have that dual purpose anyway...

Defender
29th August 2010, 03:11 AM

That's a pretty good idea. You could also use a gold pan and a garden hose. Pretend you are in the mountains panning for gold.

Try sifting for this http://venusandmarz.blogspot.com/2007/12/edible-gold-dessert-25000.html

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/ld_FrrrozenHaute_071107_ssv.jpg

Heimdhal
29th August 2010, 03:49 AM
Look, fine, yall wanna be pansies about it, send me the 1/10 ounce coin, Ill swallow the damn thing and report back to you the next day. If I dont find it, I guess well know. If I DO find it...do you really want it back? Really?

;D ;D

gunDriller
30th August 2010, 07:18 AM
Look, fine, yall wanna be pansies about it, send me the 1/10 ounce coin, Ill swallow the damn thing and report back to you the next day. If I dont find it, I guess well know. If I DO find it...do you really want it back? Really?

to a fly, that poop is like a filet mignon.

they lay their eggs in it, and the little maggots (no, i'm not talking about Obama) spend their juvenile lives literally eating sh*t.

after several generations, the poop is all eaten, the flied have moved on, and their is the frac, gleaming & pretty.

but i would still drop it in a tumbler of isopropyl alcohol to clean it off.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
3rd September 2010, 03:58 PM
Gold will come out still gold, and you'd be surprised but you're actually not the first person in history to hook a metal detector up to a toliet bowl for this reason.