PDA

View Full Version : Obama Swims At Alligator Point During Florida Trip (PHOTO)

MNeagle
14th August 2010, 07:59 PM
We'd been holding our breath all day, waiting to see if President Obama would go for a swim during his Gulf vacation...and finally, all of our questions have been answered. From the White House Flickr comes a photo of the Prez and Sasha taking a dip at Alligator Point in Panama City Beach, Florida.

Obama kept writers guessing earlier about his swimming status, saying he would, but not in front of the cameras. According to the pool report:

He joked that the last time he went swimming without his shirt on he wound up on the cover of magazines. Pool joked that that's a good thing. FLOTUS, standing nearby, chimed in: "No it's not," she said, shaking her head and smiling.

Barack ultimately ditched his shirt and took the plunge. Here's a pic of the Obamas in the water on Saturday, and check out the last time the President went shirtless.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/192694/OBAMA-SWIMMING.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/14/obama-swims-at-alligator_n_682347.html

Phoenix
14th August 2010, 11:31 PM
One day, two alligators met after having not seen each other for many years. Although they were the same age, one of the alligators was very large, while the other alligator was smallish and on the scrawny side. The small alligator wondered out loud how his old companion had grown to be so large, whereupon the following discussion occurred:

Big Al: Well, what do you eat?

Little Al: I eat niqqers.

Big Al: That can't be it, because I eat niqqers too. Hmmm, how do you go about it?

Little Al: Oh, the usual way. I grab them with my teeth, then beat the shit out of them with my tail, and then eat them.

Big Al: There's your problem. Once you beat the shit out of a niqqer, you are left with only lips and tennis shoes.

gunDriller
15th August 2010, 05:15 PM
We'd been holding our breath all day, waiting to see if President Obama would go for a swim during his Gulf vacation...and finally, all of our questions have been answered. From the White House Flickr comes a photo of the Prez and Sasha taking a dip at Alligator Point in Panama City Beach, Florida.

is His Audaciousness trying to revive the tourist industry in Florida ?

i can't help but wonder if his skin might now peel off. it seems like they're trying to show how safe the water is.

i don't think obama is going to stay in the water for 2 hours, but his kids might. i wonder how that's going to work out.

i like swimming in the ocean but that area has no appeal to me right now. these areas are great for fishing & crabbing, like on the Outer Banks in North Carolina, which is a lot of fun.

i don't think it's safe to eat food from the Gulf anymore. BP and Nalco (Corexit dispersant) scientists say it is safe.

oh well there's still the wednesday night Seafood Special at Denny's ! ;D

Liquid
19th August 2010, 01:19 PM
Aw...let the guy go for a swim with his daughter. We bash the guy enough.

He's just a puppet, he has no power to 'change' anything. He's the spokeperson punching bag for TPTB. They want us focused on hating him so we all don't focus on the true evil, that's conveniently hidden from the masses.

StackerKen
19th August 2010, 02:20 PM
Aw...let the guy go for a swim with his daughter. We bash the guy enough.

He's just a puppet, he has no power to 'change' anything. He's the spokeperson punching bag for TPTB. They want us focused on hating him so we all don't focus on the true evil, that's conveniently hidden from the masses.

Liquid; He may be a puppet. But he is also and arrogant a-hole.

This video of him is one of the reasons why I don't like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=related

I can not stand arrogant people

StackerKen
19th August 2010, 02:25 PM
Oh and about the water in FL....If the surf was good...I would go in in a heart beat ;D

mamboni
19th August 2010, 02:58 PM
I had a vision today......

PatColo
19th August 2010, 04:41 PM
Obama's swim in the Gulf waters. Fact or Fiction? (http://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2010/08/obamas-swim-in-gulf-waters-fact-or.html)

fiction, me thinks! http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

pretty despicable PR stunt too, trying to trick people into swimming in that toxic soup... population reduction effort...

PatColo
19th August 2010, 04:55 PM
This video of him is one of the reasons why I don't like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w&feature=related

Funny how near the end of that clip, the narrator evokes the term Judeo-Christian...

Should Christians support Israel? (http://www.davidduke.com/general/evangelicals-who-serve-the-anti-christ-2_6.html)

[...] Recently, I have been shocked and appalled by the unqualified support by some Christian televangelists for the most anti-Christian religion on the face of the earth, Judaism. They also support the corrupt, Jewish supremacist, anti-Christian Israeli state. I know that some of you reading this may respond by saying that Islam is really the most anti-Christian religion and that Judaism is a friendly faith. Many mistakenly think that Judaism is a sister religion to Christianity. The term “Judeo-Christian” has entered our modern lexicon to the point where no politician, George Bush on down, would dare even invoke the term “Christian heritage” without adding the prefix, “Judeo” to it. The term “Judeo-Christian” didn’t even come into existence until after the Second World War when Jews became supreme in their influence over major media.

The truth is that there is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. That would be like saying Satanic-Christianity. The religion now called Judaism did not even come formally into existence until six hundred years after Jesus Christ. It began with the codification of the Babylonian Talmud. In Judaism, the Talmud is the supreme scripture, not the Old Testament. Only Satanism can rival Judaism’s vicious hatred for Jesus Christ. The Talmud even claims that Jesus Christ is being punished in hell by “being boiled in hot semen!”1
[...]

StackerKen
19th August 2010, 05:53 PM
Pat Im not sure why people use that term...(i don't)

The narrator say's "the Judeo-Christian bible"

I think it may be because the Old testament is Jewish

the Jews followed the Ten commandments (were suppose to anyway)

The use of that term does not change the fact that Obama is a Arrogant POS that mocks the Bible and its use in governing this country.

The Founding Fathers of this country believe it was.

Liquid
19th August 2010, 08:52 PM
Liquid; He may be a puppet. But he is also and arrogant a-hole.

This video of him is one of the reasons why I don't like him.ed

Ken, I don't like him either, and I can't stand arrogant people too.

Obama does not write any of his speeches, and always uses a teleprompter, for every speech. He's just up there reading 'stuff'. We would be better with some good looking news caster gal. It's the same thing, except the news gal is easier on the eyes.