PDA

View Full Version : Only one example of Wikipedia bullshit propaganda

I am me, I am free
15th August 2010, 04:14 PM
the wikipedia page for Ross Perot stated that he supported gun control during his '92 campaign. Perot's own Facebook page states he opposes gun control. I was smack dab in the middle of what he was doing in '92, and had he even hinted he was merely considering supporting any form of gun control I would have led the opposition against him in the most vocal way. Yep, I'm a single issue kind of guy, and anyone who supports ANY form of gun control other than using both hands to get on target and stay on target is the adversary.

I see this wikipedia bullshit about Perot as an effort to disillusion folks. I edited the page, we'll see how long that lasts.

I am me, I am free
15th August 2010, 04:35 PM
And it's not just wikipedia propagating this horseshit, a number of sites make the claim that Perot supported/supports gun control.

gunDriller
15th August 2010, 04:49 PM
it's not like all Texans oppose gun control, but he is Texan.

i would have bet money he opposes gun control.

RJB
15th August 2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah. Perot got screwed by the MSM. It looks like he still is getting it.

BTW, You've given a lot of first hand reporting of the Ron Paul campaign, Perot and Alex Jones. I'm guessing you're a Texan.

I was smack dab in the middle of what he was doing in '92,

Joe King
15th August 2010, 05:14 PM
Isn't Wiki editable?

Just go change it.

Phoenix
15th August 2010, 05:30 PM
I edited the page, we'll see how long that lasts.

I predict a reversion to previous by midnight your time.

Kikopedia doesn't allow "incorrect" ideas.

I am me, I am free
15th August 2010, 06:06 PM
Isn't Wiki editable?

Just go change it.

I did. So far it remains correct.

Saul Mine
16th August 2010, 01:32 AM
So what's new? At times it seems that there are several people vying to retype Wikipedia entries about political figures. It might be interesting to check the editing log for that page to see how many times it has been changed.