PDA

View Full Version : Pretty soon the US will have no choice.

Fortyone
24th August 2010, 06:29 PM
Bullets strike city hall in El Paso

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_drug_war_stray_bullets

Phoenix
24th August 2010, 06:30 PM
No choice to what, surrender?

Fortyone
24th August 2010, 06:50 PM
LOL I meant the PEOPLE. The people will have to make the choice of being occupied or resist.These Mexicans are no different than the Albanian rats that infest Europe. They move in, then demand you change or leave.

Phoenix
24th August 2010, 06:56 PM
LOL I meant the PEOPLE. The people will have to make the choice of being occupied or resist.These Mexicans are no different than the Albanian rats that infest Europe. They move in, then demand you change or leave.

I'd love nothing more than for the Texans to resist with force, but we both know the Washington Criminals would have the Secret Police and military down there to protect the Spics in hours.

The Texans will be expected to just TAKE this shit.

Fortyone
24th August 2010, 06:59 PM

I'd love nothing more than for the Texans to resist with force, but we both know the Washington Criminals would have the Secret Police and military down there to protect the Spics in hours.

The Texans will be expected to just TAKE this sh*t.

But what do the Texans expect? I dont believe the average Texan will tolerate this much longer. But you are right about the NKVD showing up.

wildcard
24th August 2010, 07:01 PM
So the world leaned on South Africa to give it back to the darkies (although whitey built it), how long before the world leans on whitey to give back aztlan?