PDA

View Full Version : London market is dead, drained, and defunct - Willie

Quixote2
26th August 2010, 09:37 AM
Snipped from comments at: http://www.zerohedge.com/article/gold-spikes-world-gold-council-says-gold-demand-surges-36-q2-sees-ongoing-demand-out-china-a

Original comment at article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/7964328/Fresh-flight-to-Swiss-franc-as-Europes-bond-strains-return.html#dsq-content

A highly reliable sage source from the gold banking world and international consulting is loaded with deep insight, vast experience, solid connections, ongoing relationships, privileged insider information, and diverse industries tied to banking. He tipped the Jackass off in early August 2008 as to the weekend of September 15th being one to mark in history as three great failures would occur. He gave one month advanced notice of a locus of failure in three places, with great urgency. My guesses of Lehman Brothers and Fannie Mae were correct, but a blank came on the third which turned out to be AIG. He has frequently shared a viewpoint on the inevitable USTreasury default in the coming years. He first enlightened me as to the USFed resignation pathway to default, after it was loaded to the gills in toxic irredeemable impaired assets that no banks wanted. As buyers of last resort, the USFed would choke to death. Rather than a citation of path to default, he shared a great risk of a major event.

He said, "The USGovt will devaluate the US$ by 50% overnight in the not too distant future. They need 11 days to do this. If they push it, they can do it in 6 days. So look for a long holiday weekend as an opportunity. The best time to do this is the Christmas / New Year time window. They tried to do it in 2005/2006, but the Chinese put a gun to their heads in Washington and they backed down. You can slice and dice it as you like, but the USDollar is dead and so is the Euro. The systemic change will be a cataclysmic and traumatic event for the West, since all it stands for will go into the toilet in a blink of an eye. The period immediately following the collapse will be filled with violence and total breakdown of law & order. Keep an eye on Greece. It is the guinea pig and incubator for what is coming to Western societies." He went on to mention some positive regenerative power left in the US people to reclaim their country and to restore its legal framework. Soberly, he warned it will be ugly, but loaded with great opportunity. So he sees a sudden massive USDollar devaluation with grand shock waves from vengeful reaction.

B.I.S. GOLD SWAP & L.B.M.A. DRAIN
?$$$ L.B.M.A. IS DEAD, DRAINED, AND DEFUNCT. LIKE THE BIG BANKS, IT IS A ZOMBIE SHELL OF A MARKET ENTITY. A MAJOR RUN ON THE BULLION BANKS HAS BEGUN IN EARNEST. ITS PHONY STRUCTURE IS BEING REVEALED. SETUP STORIES ARE COMING TO HIDE ITS EMPTY INVENTORY. THE DATA DARK EVEN IN LATE JULY WAS PROBABLY DUE TO A SUCCESSFUL LEGAL RAID. $$$

It has come to my attention that coordinated raids of the London Metals Exchange have taken place, all very legal, but done in a manner that its officials do not realize the scope of the organization. Several buyers acted in organized coordinated fashion. The raids took place in July and continue. The buyers went into the market with a massive volume compared to what can be considered normal. The buyers were ringed around the globe, in direct communication. In at least two instances agents within the inner sanctum of the London gold market worked in collusion with the buyers, the agents volunteering valuable information where certain quantities existed. This data enabled optimal positioning for the trades, where demand was made where supply laid. The buyer then cleaned all the physical out in one sweep, with pressure given by attorneys when necessary. The sellers obviously had misjudged the buyers financial resources and inside knowledge. A degree of military precision was demonstrated, along with seemingly unlimited financial resources. Hints of hidden unconditional political backing was mentioned, for applied pressure, although in vague terms. No trace of their activity was evident, as would be expected with numerous high volume demands for delivery. No insurance register spikes were permitted, as the buyers flew under the normal radar screens when lifting the gold bullion without protection. The raid, or legal surgical removal, might have been the largest ever. They took advantage of deep insider knowledge, even deeper pockets, and precise execution team to pull off the event. In doing so, the LBMA members inventories were nearly drained. The London officials scrambled to replenish their raided gold supply. Members of the exchange are in the process of having cut off their entire raw precious metal supply at the source. On the following week, the LBMA shut down all trade data.

THE LONDON METALS EXCHANGE SUFFERED A MAJOR HEART ATTACK FROM A GLOBAL GOLD RAID, VERY LEGAL. LONDON SUFFERED MAJOR DEPLETION OF ITS GOLD INVENTORY DURING THE COORDINATED RAID. THEY SHUT DOWN ALL DATA REPORTING UNTIL THEY COULD REJIGGER AND DOCTOR THEIR PHONY INVENTORY DATA.

The financial press reported data darkness, but omitted the story about global coordinated legal raids on gigantic gold supply at numerous supply sources. They undoubtedly did not know about the raid, or were ordered not to report it. That would have been damaging for the gold cartel.

In the aftermath, a note came from a well established trusted gold banker source. He hinted at knowing at least one or two participants in the coordinated raid. He said "The Boyz at the LBMA probably had digestion problems, and are putting their inventory books back in order after some of their member inventory was raided the other day. From what I hear, they did not see that one coming. A second wave should hit them not before long. They are absolutely defenseless. It is called feeding one's adversaries their own medicine while turning the tables on them." Incredibly, the group has managed to solicit the cooperation of two agents from inside the LBMA, exploiting a division inside. People within the LBMA are working to destroy the LBMA. My guess is that 15 to 20 parties worked closely together, with military precision and without telltale insurance contracts that would serve as warning flags internally.

Some direct questions were delivered to this source, who has 25 years of experience in the gold trading business. My question was: "Did the London dark data problem have anything to do with the Bank For Intl Settlement Gold Swap?" His answer was LIKELY YES. My question was: "Did the BIS have to bail out London in supplying them urgent gold inventory?" His answer was SURELY YES. My question finally: "Was the story permitted to be incorrect regarding the Portugal Central Bank as distraction?" His answer was COULD BE YES. Very intruiging!!

Two analogies make sense. One is of a big car whose engine lubrication is slowly drained. The temperature of the moving parts is rising, as the engine grinds, and a seizure comes. Another is a man with a bad case of chronic diarrhea, who cannot stop emitting the nether substance. He continues to lose his inner juices as effluent until he passes out. Eventually he dies from dehydration and electrolytic starvation. The gold market is living on borrowed time. The window will soon close for private citizens to purchase gold bullion in any form. Time is running out. Seizures and magnificent deceptive cover stories are to come. Let's see how much credibility the mainstream stories contain. The flimsy stories, in my view, will be shot full of holes, shot to hell. The Gold price will skyrocket when it becomes clear that the gold inventory is non-existent in the gold metal exchanges. The Powerz might evade legal responsibility by means of assorted lies and stories, but the end result will be absent gold supply in inventory. No supply, huge demand, and price rises without resistance.

?$$$ A DRAIN ON THE L.B.M.A. INVENTORY IS WELL ALONG. EVER SINCE THE DEATH EVENT OF WALL STREET, THE MOVEMENT BEGAN TO TARGET LONDON. THE L.B.M.A. TEMPORARILY SHUT DOWN THEIR DATA REPORTING. THEN IN FOUR DAYS, IT WAS RE-OPENED. A SHOCK WAVE PROBABLY STRUCK THEIR INTERNAL STRUCTURE, FORCING A QUICK RECOVERY.

Willie

Uncle Salty
26th August 2010, 11:29 AM
Silver may be a dog, but she's my bitch and I love her.

Ragnarok
27th August 2010, 08:29 AM
"He said, "The USGovt will devaluate the US$ by 50% overnight in the not too distant future. They need 11 days to do this. If they push it, they can do it in 6 days. So look for a long holiday weekend as an opportunity. The best time to do this is the Christmas / New Year time window."

What would a 50% devaluation look like to J6P on the street? An eventual doubling of market prices - including PMs?

R.

G2Rad
27th August 2010, 08:42 AM
looks like we are seing panic buying from China

Book
27th August 2010, 08:55 AM
A highly reliable sage source from the gold banking world

:oo-->

gunDriller
27th August 2010, 02:43 PM
looks like we are seing panic buying from China

i don't know if they're panicking.

maybe all those people that were stuck in that 60 mile long 9 day traffic jam were all going to buy gold ;D

the Dow is 10K and gold is $1240.

looks like the Gold-Dow ratio is strengthening, for gold.

i still think we'll say some scary stock market crashes and the market manipulators will take a few last shots at trying to tamp down the prices.

is gold @ $1240 a good deal ?

the market is saying yes.