PDA

View Full Version : DEATH STAR CONFIRMED/ LEAKED NASA PHOTO / ARTIFACT DISPROVEN

Ares
27th August 2010, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPUAeqBmbI0

FunnyMoney
27th August 2010, 09:30 PM
I think they would have a better chance trying to convince us the central bank is controlled by Darth Vader, now that is something you could probably make a good case for.

But as far as the Mayan calendar and death stars go, - don't get me wrong, not that I'm not concerned about those things and all - just that I still believe the world has been ruined because of taxes, you know, the tax and spend society... the fall of the Roman empire, the dark ages, WWII, GW and all the great warlords of the modern day.

Matter of fact, after thinking about it, I'd be tempted to trade the CBs of the world for a death star fly by.

Saul Mine
28th August 2010, 12:25 AM
We're supposed to believe scientific analysis of controversial photos from a guy who can't spell common words like "lens" and "Venus"?

Words are clothes for your thoughts. If you clothe your thoughts like bums, don't be surprised when people assume you have bum thoughts.

Neuro
28th August 2010, 02:23 AM
I think they would have a better chance trying to convince us the central bank is controlled by Darth Vader, now that is something you could probably make a good case for.

But as far as the Mayan calendar and death stars go, - don't get me wrong, not that I'm not concerned about those things and all - just that I still believe the world has been ruined because of taxes, you know, the tax and spend society... the fall of the Roman empire, the dark ages, WWII, GW and all the great warlords of the modern day.

Matter of fact, after thinking about it, I'd be tempted to trade the CBs of the world for a death star fly by.
Yes given a clear choice I think most people would prefer getting instantly struck to death by a mighty blow from the sky, rather than slowly eaten by an evil parasite on the inside...

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th August 2010, 09:10 AM
When I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about "The Unmoving Star of Montana."

There is a very bright "star" in the Montana sky at night, it was Due West when I was there. It's not really a star at all, it's a spy satellite that is in geosynchronous orbit with Earth, so it appears to never move. Took a 3 hour drive and watched it never once move from the same spot in the horizon, but it did eventually just disappear when the sun came up. It was the last "star" to disappear at sunrise, it was that bright. Scary.

Friend that was with me told me that everybody in Montana knows about it.

Neuro
28th August 2010, 10:47 AM
Lol, is the spy satelite tracking cattle for the neophilim. Nocturnal?

Workaholic
28th August 2010, 07:27 PM
The satelight over Montana is specifically for monitoring the Yellowstone caldera.

Joe King
28th August 2010, 07:47 PM
The satelight over Montana is specifically for monitoring the Yellowstone caldera.
If it's over Montana, how is it that it's in the Western sky before dawn, but is supposedly geosynchronous? {i.e. 23,000 miles straight up}
From what I've seen, you'd need a telescope to see those.

Joe King
28th August 2010, 09:11 PM
When I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about "The Unmoving Star of Montana."

There is a very bright "star" in the Montana sky at night, it was Due West when I was there. It's not really a star at all, it's a spy satellite that is in geosynchronous orbit with Earth, so it appears to never move. Took a 3 hour drive and watched it never once move from the same spot in the horizon, but it did eventually just disappear when the sun came up. It was the last "star" to disappear at sunrise, it was that bright. Scary.

Friend that was with me told me that everybody in Montana knows about it.

When were you there?
Did your 3 hour drive start 3 hours prior to dawn?
How many degrees above the horizon was it?
Was it also visible in the same spot in the hours after Sunset?

Just curious, because what you describe does not fit the bill of a geosynchronous satellite.