PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff On CNBC 08/27/10

Apparition
29th August 2010, 04:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhL3X4aov7c

1970 silver art
29th August 2010, 04:35 PM
Very predictable what Schiff would say regarding the Fed. interest rate policies and the fiscal policies.

Next year, everybody is going to get a tax increase (via Bush tax cuts expiring) at a time when people are barely making ends meet and worried about keeping their jobs.

Glass
29th August 2010, 09:03 PM
This was pretty entertaining for my cynical mind. I got a few outloud laughs out of that. It was like that retired guy from the Fed sucker punched the network. I bet they were all face palming up in the control room. Who the (expletive) chose that guy? He's not supposed to say that!

Not at all what they were expecting him to say. It was also interesting how the "on screen" attitude of the presenter changed through the course of the interview. I guess when you are struck out 3 for 3 on your guests/interview packages and 2 of them are former Fed bank people you don't have much room for manouver.

I also noticed that Peter threw the over regulation stink bomb out there again. It really peeves him because he had to comply for his own business. Still stake holders are better evangelists for change IMO. Get stung and it gets you mad. Get mad and you can literally move mountains.

Thanks for posting.