PDA

View Full Version : Russia skinheads attack music festival

wildcard
30th August 2010, 05:07 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11127706

Russia skinheads attack music festival

More than 100 Russian skinheads have attacked a music festival in central Russia, reports say.

At least 10 people were injured while attending the Tornado festival in Miass, in Russia's Chelyabinsk region.

The skinheads were reported to have been armed with truncheons and sticks when they launched their attack on the event, attended by some 3,000 people.

Russia's Itar-Tas news agency said police later arrested 15 people. No motive was immediately apparent.

"The detainees are being interrogated and the police are searching for their accomplices," a police official told the news agency.

Russia has an active far-right wing and racist community, and there have been several high-profile hate crimes and racially motivated murders in recent years.

Hate crimes increased sharply in the early 1990s following the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Skinhead groups began targeting people of foreign appearance such as Central Asians, residents of the Caucasus or Africans.

However, there are no suggestions yet as to why the skinheads chose to attack the festival in Miass, some 900 miles (1,400km) east of Moscow.

Many of Russia's top rock acts were said to be performing at the festival.

goldmonkey
30th August 2010, 05:54 AM
Skinhead groups began targeting people of foreign appearance such as Central Asians, residents of the Caucasus or Africans.

Russia is for the Russians.

Japan is for the Japanese. (https://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/world/asia/29japan.html)

However ...

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

steyr_m
30th August 2010, 06:06 AM

Russia is for the Russians.

Japan is for the Japanese. (https://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/world/asia/29japan.html)

However ...

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Now, if we can get the average person hooked on TalmudVision, who also voted for Obongo (regardless of his experience and qualifications), to see the same thing. Once that's done, we can start to solve our problems.