PDA

View Full Version : update on my first time home buyers credit

chad
30th August 2010, 01:57 PM
because i know you are all sitting around with popcorn waiting or the 3rd episode. :-*

got my check today, plus an extra $65.13 in interest.

will be applying the entire amount to my mortgage first thing tomorrow morning, so i will not be helping to stimulate the economy with the money.

go obama. :oo-->

ximmy
30th August 2010, 02:07 PM
I'd highly recommend investing that in silver instead of applying it to your mortgage... in two-three years cash out and pay off 2-3 times the amount...

chad
30th August 2010, 02:23 PM
i already tried that tactic with the last 4 or 5 windfalls of money i've gotten over the years. 20+ years on the strategy is still not working.

Neuro
30th August 2010, 02:27 PM
i already tried that tactic with the last 4 or 5 windfalls of money i've gotten over the years. 20+ years on the strategy is still not working.
Lol if you don't do it this time, this will be the time you should have done it...

Fudup
30th August 2010, 03:55 PM
because i know you are all sitting around with popcorn waiting or the 3rd episode. :-*

will be applying the entire amount to my mortgage first thing tomorrow morning, so i will not be helping to stimulate the economy with the money.

go obama. :oo-->

Will it make your mortgage payment any less? Use it to refi, further stimulate the economy! ;D

Glass
30th August 2010, 04:59 PM
Lol if you don't do it this time, this will be the time you should have done it...

aw man.. thats like.... aw man :-\

zap
30th August 2010, 05:16 PM
I'd highly recommend investing that in silver instead of applying it to your mortgage... in two-three years cash out and pay off 2-3 times the amount...

Oh Ximmy,

Don't tell him that, Buy gold instead of silver. ;D

chud
30th August 2010, 07:18 PM

I guess I missed episodes 1 and 2 so I don't know the story, but if you had half as much trouble getting yours as I did getting mine, than I understand what you went through.
Congratulations.