PDA

View Full Version : CNN Gold quote today---Yikes

solidus
30th August 2010, 04:31 PM
Checking commodity prices after lunch today and almost lost my lunch when CNN on their commodity price page showed gold up about $2200 per ounce. Their 52 week price range still shows gold at a 52 week high of $3402 per oz. Another flash crash in reverse? A harbinger of things to come? On the same day that Ron Paul questions the inventory at Fort Knox?

Libertarian_Guard
30th August 2010, 04:42 PM
Checking commodity prices after lunch today and almost lost my lunch when CNN on their commodity price page showed gold up about $2200 per ounce. Their 52 week price range still shows gold at a 52 week high of $3402 per oz. Another flash crash in reverse? A harbinger of things to come? On the same day that Ron Paul questions the inventory at Fort Knox?

Interesting handle.

Did you run w/this at the original gim?

Any chance you remember Midas gold / Panda?

solidus
30th August 2010, 04:51 PM
Nope, no chance at all.

mamboni
30th August 2010, 05:01 PM

The clerk in the film archive loaded the prepared tapes for 2011 by accident. :oo-->