PDA

View Full Version : US is attempting to extradite a 9/11 FEMA Videographer

Silver Rocket Bitches!
1st September 2010, 10:28 AM
The only camera man allowed in on 9/11. 22 hours of raw footage he is threatening to release.

Then his first wife ends up dead. :oo-->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdHALMYJNY&feature=player_embedded

Ponce
1st September 2010, 10:49 AM
Silver? I already saw 1.5 hours of his tapes on line.........you can clearly see many of the steels post that have been cut with RDX, PENT Cord or something like it.

madfranks
1st September 2010, 11:02 AM
If they guy was serious he wouldn't simply threaten to release the videos, he'd actually do it. If what he claims to have on video is genuine, the stakes are too high to play games. Those videos should have been public all over the net years ago.

Ponce
1st September 2010, 11:46 AM
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-frtr&p=pictures%20fema%20videographer&type=

Hundred and hundred of pictures taken by him............

Silver Rocket Bitches!
1st September 2010, 12:27 PM
Silver? I already saw 1.5 hours of his tapes on line.........you can clearly see many of the steels post that have been cut with RDX, PENT Cord or something like it.

Just speculating, but it could be that what is online is the FEMA approved footage. He claims to have hours upon hours worth of footage that could be damning to the official story.

If he's not suicided or locked away first.

Joe King
1st September 2010, 12:37 PM

Just speculating, but it could be that what is online is the FEMA approved footage. He claims to have hours upon hours worth of footage that could be damning to the official story.

If he's not suicided or locked away first.
Which is why he needs to f'ing release it already. Post that stuff all over the web before it all just comes up missing.

StackerKen
1st September 2010, 01:57 PM
yep...Put up or shut up

gunDriller
1st September 2010, 02:20 PM
what's obvious to us is not obvious to him because he has more information.

i think a whistleblower often has a quandary. hurrying to release information vs. being patient - being patient often wins. it'll probably be months or years before we 'close the loop' on this investigation.

speaking of closing the loops on investigations, anybody here watch "the Closer" ?

TV show with Kyra Sedgwick, where she plays the lady detective role.

if we could get someone like her to be allowed to investigate the financial industry - and 9-11 - i'd have a lot more faith in the USA.

Twisted Titan
1st September 2010, 02:35 PM
Something is not right.

If you have footage that is damming to official story

Then you know that the people you are dealing do not play Games.

If they killed 4000 people on that day

WTF makes you think you have a "bargining chip" with them??

I smell fraud or delusion.

Time will tell which one it is

Glass
1st September 2010, 05:13 PM
You have to sign up the view the pics?

DMac
2nd September 2010, 01:39 PM
Argentinians support 9/11 cameraman

Video clip:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/140196.html

Cebu_4_2
2nd September 2010, 03:41 PM
Just a matter of time before the entire house of cards fall...