PDA

View Full Version : Who is StackerKen?

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 11:37 AM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

(3) Dumb surfer/carpenter that got his GED when he was 17, That Loves God and knows nothing about the real world and doesn't really care all that much. And was just bored enough to engage the folks on this forum that are so preoccupied with all the Jew this and Jew that stuff.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=3685;type=avatar

sirgonzo420
2nd September 2010, 11:38 AM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

(3) Dumb surfer/carpenter that got his GED when he was 17, That Loves God and knows nothing about the real world and doesn't really care all that much. And was just bored enough to engage the folks on this forum that are so preoccupied with all the Jew this and Jew that stuff.

LOL

Ken, I like ya.

|--0--|

Libertytree
2nd September 2010, 11:38 AM
Good one Ken, lol...thanks for the levity bro. ;D

Gaillo
2nd September 2010, 11:40 AM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

Hmmm....

I'm going with

(4) Fellow GS-US member who's generally well-liked, good-hearted, and smart enough to at least spell most things right! ;D

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 11:40 AM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

Attention whore?

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.smoothharold.com/uploaded_images/helpdesk_warning_sign.jpg

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."-- Thomas Jefferson

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 11:45 AM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

Attention whore?

;D

Maybe a little...... for now

Heck ...you started one for Joe king....I felt left out :)

Nordmann
2nd September 2010, 11:48 AM
Why isn't Mason an option?

Tubal Cain, the password is Tubal Cain.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 11:52 AM
The combination of ignorance and stubbornness is just as dangerous as cowardice and indifference.

gunDriller
2nd September 2010, 11:52 AM
(3) Dumb surfer/carpenter that got his GED when he was 17, That Loves God and knows nothing about the real world and doesn't really care all that much.

who do you think is going to win Teahupoo ?

with Taj Burrow & Jordy Smith out of the way, Kelly & Dane & Mick could make it real interesting. and Pat Gadauskas, who did the first ever Rodeo Flip in World Tour competition Tuesday or Wednesday.

http://www.billabongpro.com/tahiti10/live/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thRKYh4kRxI

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 11:53 AM
As long as you're not a troll you can be whatever you want.

BTW, what exactly is a troll anyways?

sirgonzo420
2nd September 2010, 11:56 AM

http://ladyjava.javaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/troll-bank-all.jpg

Glad I could help!

:D

Nordmann
2nd September 2010, 11:56 AM
http://sdow.semanticweb.org/2008/pub/slides/SDoW2008-slides-Beyond-Walled-Gardens-Open-Standards-for-the-Social-Web/troll.jpg

Gaillo
2nd September 2010, 12:01 PM

Here ya go! ;D

Horn
2nd September 2010, 12:04 PM
Just a regular surf rat, who ended up turning into Mr. Hand later in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9huSs0g67c

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:04 PM
(3) Dumb surfer/carpenter that got his GED when he was 17, That Loves God and knows nothing about the real world and doesn't really care all that much.

who do you think is going to win Teahupoo ?

Driller; I think Dane Reynolds has a real good shot at it. But what do I know...anyone could win.
Maybe a Local?

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 12:05 PM

http://ladyjava.javaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/troll-bank-all.jpg

Glad I could help!

:D
Oh, ok. Thanks I always just thought it was a kind of cookie.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 12:07 PM
Trollhouse cookies?

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:10 PM
The combination of ignorance and stubbornness is just as dangerous as cowardice and indifference.

Aww...Come on Wildcard. Lighten up on me, will ya?

Maybe I am a bit indifferent...Maybe because I am a bit ignorant.
But I don't think I am all that stubborn or cowardice

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 12:17 PM
StackerKen: All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 12:17 PM
I can't lighten up on you Ken. I don't claim to be the messenger of God, but I do feel urged to open the eyes of others. It's not out of hate. You have had plenty of material offered yet you refuse to look at it. What would you call it? Willful ignorance is what I call it.

If you have some information countering anything that people are saying about the jews then please share it. I will look at it with an open mind. I started out being a sheep and being totally fooled. After you learn they've tricked you in one place, you begin to wonder where else you've been lied to. You start to look behind the curtain and it leads to one group. If you can show otherwise or beyond then by all means.

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:26 PM
Right on, Wildcard.

If I am honest (with myself and others) I guess I have to say, I think you may be right.

Maybe I am Willfully ignorant because I am cowardice and indifferent.

Or maybe I'm just lazy....I don't wanna deal with it.

Or maybe I don't think there is a lot I can do.

What are you doing to change the world?

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 12:35 PM

I don't expect to. Like you said, I'm just one man. I do try to poke holes in the matrix when and where I can so others can see the truth. I try to foster community near me so I will have friends and allies when the time comes. I try to prepare and convince others to prepare.

I don't have kids or grandkids. If I did, I'd be a lot more involved and worried about their future.

But this is the Who is StackerKen thread. What are you doing?

the white rabbit
2nd September 2010, 12:38 PM
Some guy who said he was outta here the other day ? But back whorin do you work as government shill ?

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 12:44 PM
Looks like someone is not going to make it to the last fiesta of the year....

Gaillo
2nd September 2010, 12:46 PM
Some guy who said he was outta here the other day ? But back whorin do you work as government shill ?

This is a mindset that I find hard to comprehend. I've seen this over and over on this forum, and it always seems to take the same form: "If you don't agree with my world view, you're a .gov shill". Stackerken has NEVER given any of us ANY indication that he works for the .gov, that he's pushing the TPTB "agenda", or that he is anything other than what he says he is... a good-hearted surfer Jesus freak who doesn't really care all that much for "conspiracy theories" or getting too involved with the workings of the world.

There are people on this forum who should be labeled as .gov shills, we all know who some of them are... but Stackerken? Give me a break! ::)

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:48 PM

I don't expect to. Like you said, I'm just one man. I do try to poke holes in the matrix when and where I can so others can see the truth. I try to foster community near me so I will have friends and allies when the time comes. I try to prepare and convince others to prepare.

I don't have kids or grandkids. If I did, I'd be a lot more involved and worried about their future.

But this is the Who is StackerKen thread. What are you doing?

Im probably not doing enough...But I am working on Changing myself for now.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 12:49 PM
Then why does he pop into every thread? He said he doesn't want to know the truth and he doesn't want to share any new information.

*reminds me of Horn except fewer music videos and a more likeable personality.

**what have you been covering Stacker?

the white rabbit
2nd September 2010, 12:51 PM
Someone not true to his word if your outta here then go you drama queen !!!

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:52 PM

Im pretty sure I said "I'm about outta here"

It's hard to leave this place though.... :-\

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:53 PM
Someone not true to his word if your outta here then go you drama queen !!!

Can you back that up with a Quote?

gunDriller
2nd September 2010, 12:53 PM

and a fruit shake/ smoothie !

it's true, Manoa Drollet has already been a giant killer at the Teahupoo contest.

but he is best when there are tubes and/ or bigger waves. they have small waves for the last 2 days of the contest. so i think it will be an airshow, which favors the guys from Florida (Hobgoods + Slater), and Dane, and Pat Gudang.

so my prediction is - lots of airs.

the white rabbit
2nd September 2010, 12:54 PM

Whatever trust lost beat it !!!

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 12:58 PM
Then why does he pop into every thread? He said he doesn't want to know the truth and he doesn't want to share any new information.

Ive been out of work and a bit bored at times

Every thread? I don't think so.

I like to throw in my (uneducated) 2 cents.... Sorry if that bothers you.

Covering? :dunno

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 01:00 PM
So when you see people having a conversation about stuff you don't care about or know anything about you just jump right in? :P

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 01:00 PM

and a fruit shake/ smoothie !

it's true, Manoa Drollet has already been a giant killer at the Teahupoo contest.

but he is best when there are tubes and/ or bigger waves. they have small waves for the last 2 days of the contest. so i think it will be an airshow, which favors the guys from Florida (Hobgoods + Slater), and Dane, and Pat Gudang.

so my prediction is - lots of airs.

Yeah, I hope the surf picks up for them.

Have you seen a swell forecast?

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 01:01 PM
And what bothers me is willful ignorance. You're scared you'll learn something you can't agree with and your brain will explode.

*you Catholic Ken? You'd make a great Catholic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliocentrism

the white rabbit
2nd September 2010, 01:02 PM

Ive been out of work and a bit bored at times

Every thread? I don't think so.

I like to throw in my (uneducated) 2 cents.... Sorry if that bothers you.

Covering? :dunno
Up the post count.Is that what they pay you 2 cents a post?

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 01:04 PM
So when you see people having a conversation about stuff you don't care about or know anything about you just jump right in? :P

Not all the time...no..

I don't know a lot about anything really.

But I guess I do sometimes....Maybe I need to work on that...and try not to so much.

See?, This thread may be helping me discover "who is StackerKen"

I think sometimes I just play advocate to help folks think about the other side of the coin?

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 01:06 PM

Whatever trust lost beat it !!!

Do I bother you that much white rabbit?

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 01:07 PM
Up the post count.Is that what they pay you 2 cents a post?

I wish I got paid to post....where do I sign up for that?

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 01:07 PM
I think sometimes I just play advocate to help folks think about the other side of the coin?

The other side of the coin is you reading some of the stuff presented around here and making up your own mind.

the white rabbit
2nd September 2010, 01:11 PM
I kept my pie hole shut on you for awhile . But when you said you were leaving then I see your back I see as a 2 faced mother trucker !!! So why dont just fade off for awhile and post less and just listen for a bit before you start up with this drama crap !!!

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 01:21 PM
I kept my pie hole shut on you for awhile . But when you said you were leaving then I see your back I see as a 2 faced mother trucker !!! So why dont just fade off for awhile and post less and just listen for a bit before you start up with this drama crap !!!

Im glad I started this thread so you could get that off your chest

I really was thinking of leaving...But I never posted that I was leaving (just thinking about it)

That makes me 2 faced?

White rabbit; I do plan to post less. I'm sorry that you are so Irritated with my presence here. :(

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 01:28 PM

Not all the time...no..

But I guess I do sometimes....Maybe I need to work on that...and try not to so much.

"If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord, but if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant."--(1 Cor. 14:37).

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 01:34 PM

This is a mindset that I find hard to comprehend. I've seen this over and over on this forum, and it always seems to take the same form: "If you don't agree with my world view, you're a .gov shill". Stackerken has NEVER given any of us ANY indication that he works for the .gov, that he's pushing the TPTB "agenda", or that he is anything other than what he says he is... a good-hearted surfer Jesus freak who doesn't really care all that much for "conspiracy theories" or getting too involved with the workings of the world.

There are people on this forum who should be labeled as .gov shills, we all know who some of them are... but Stackerken? Give me a break! ::)
None of us needs a lecture from you.

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 01:38 PM

Not all the time...no..

That's baloney Ken. You consistently advocate for one side only.

Neuro
2nd September 2010, 01:43 PM
Damn harsh crowd! Sometimes it just isn't that comfortable to have your eyes opened, if you have been in the valley of the blind for long...

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 01:54 PM
ok one more post to say...

I'm Not outta here,,,

But to appease the masses (or just a few)

I plan to post less in the furture. (starting now)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Msyj1ZqAfCI/SgINkbSoodI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/aWxReKGrlfw/s400/Waving+smiley.gif

Gaillo
2nd September 2010, 02:20 PM

None of us needs a lecture from you.

Since you seem to know what we all "need", why don't you enlighten us?

I expressed my opinion... your turn.

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 02:37 PM
Hey Kenny why did you start this Thread ?
Are you here to do Data Mining ?
Are you in any way related to papaken ( one who used to post here, but now appears gone ) ?

With regard your OP
1) a Zionist is a Zionist, and The C Z 's are ( IMO ) possibly the most dangerous Z's
2) if you are, then that would lead me to deem you pro Bush, Blair, etc. .. Very Scary
3) IMO, you feign ignorance ....
quote from the OP item 3 " And was just bored enough to ... "

Sorry I've no time for your boredom, nor your apparent non due diligence,
maybe you should ACTUALLY ( in your boredom ) go and read all the links supplied to you
when you asked for " can you give me info about such-and-such "
in any number of threads.

Now Kenny, I do not buy the concept that Naive / Innocent people post at forums like
this forum ... and because you appear to have a rather large following by others
on this forum ... I will reiterate what I said some time ago ... this forum is ( and IMO has
been since its inception ) infiltrated by the sponsors of Zionism .

So Kenny, what is your agenda in feigning ignorance ?

You Opened the Thread About You ... Therefore I See That as
you Data Mining Opinion About You

I am currently thinking this Thread was Designed to gather demonstrated consensus
with your apparent feigned ignorance.

But HEY, how about this
since you initiated the Thread why not just supply answers
to the 3 items of your OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not buy your statements about being Bored and Ignorant for a moment

gunDriller
2nd September 2010, 02:37 PM
Have you seen a swell forecast?

yes, basically, it sucks.

2 on a scale of 1 to 10 and they have 15 heats to run.

the surf in Tahiti today is about a 2-3 foot ground swell, maybe 2.5 feet @ 15 seconds.

so it's not classic 10 foot Teahupoo like it was for the trials.

if i was the contest director i would just wait for the wind to calm down and start running 45 minute heats. or use the dual-heat format with 1 hour heats. just something so the guys each get at least 2 decent waves in a heat.

they don't have many options, with 2 days left. but it's not exactly a tragedy, they are in a tropical paradise.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/moonlitfirefly39/iti-south-teahupoo2.jpg

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 02:53 PM
And what bothers me is willful ignorance. You're scared you'll learn something you can't agree with and your brain will explode.

Well, you have to admit that it does take time for people to explore new ideas and wrap their brains around them.
Not only that, but there's cognitive dissonance that might need to be over come.

IMO, one shouldn't expect people to change instantly, nor should we always expect that they'll automaticly come to the same conclusion we did and in the same time frame we did simply because they were showed a particular thing or another.
It's like life.
i.e. we're all on the same road, just different parts of it and it takes time to travel from point A to points B C and D etc etc.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 02:56 PM
Ask Ken how long he was a member at GIM1. And the path is a lot easier to follow when someone is leaving a trail of crumbs to follow instead of being the trailblazer. Jump in and get the shock over and get on the road to acceptance.

Libertytree
2nd September 2010, 03:03 PM
This is utterly friggin' ridiculous, Ken has been a solid poster for a long, long time and for yaw'll to pile on him the way some of you are is just wrong, you know better, especially given the intellectual quotients most of you claim to possess.

Olmstein
2nd September 2010, 03:04 PM

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in 'that was an excellent troll you posted'. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 03:07 PM
I still think StackerKen is Spicoli... or am I being ignorant? :P

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 03:09 PM
This is utterly friggin' ridiculous, Ken has been a solid poster for a long, long time and for yaw'll to pile on him the way some of you are is just wrong, you know better, especially given the intellectual quotients most of you claim to possess.

Baloney
#1) Kenny started this thread, and half admitted it was for attention whoring
#2) A whole bunch of people piled on me when this forum started. A lot of those people up and disappeared, like greenbear
#3)Ken so much as admitted he is taking positions just for the fun of it

Olmstein
2nd September 2010, 03:09 PM
"And what bothers me is willful ignorance. You're scared you'll learn something you can't agree with and your brain will explode."

I think Ken has come a long way since joining GIM. Back in 2008, I had him pegged as a "republican good, democrat bad" kind of neocon sheep. I think Ken "gets it" a lot more now, but he isn't the type to obsess over the details.

Ken is Aces in my book, and if we ever meet IRL, I would buy him a beer.

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 03:10 PM
Ask Ken how long he was a member at GIM1. And the path is a lot easier to follow when someone is leaving a trail of crumbs to follow instead of being the trailblazer. Jump in and get the shock over and get on the road to acceptance.
I tend to agre with that, but some people it takes longer.

AFAIK, as long as enough people know what the problem is, {a ponzi scheme of a monetary system based upon debt that requires permanent growth just to survive} when the time comes to redo it all, {post crash} that's the time that something could actually be done to fix it.

It doesn't matter who runs it, as long as enough people know enough by then to be able to say "no" to whoever it might be.
i.e. the only reason we've got so many globalist/zionists in positions of power now is because we've let them due to our own collective past ignorance.

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 03:11 PM

Im glad I started this thread so you could get that off your chest

I really was thinking of leaving...But I never posted that I was leaving (just thinking about it)

That makes me 2 faced?

White rabbit; I do plan to post less. I'm sorry that you are so Irritated with my presence here. :(

Stacker,

Do not let other posters dictate how much to post and when to post on GSUS. You have the same privileges to post on GSUS as any other poster. Do not let this get to you. It is ultimately up to you on decide how much you want to post.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 03:13 PM
"And what bothers me is willful ignorance. You're scared you'll learn something you can't agree with and your brain will explode."

I think Ken has come a long way since joining GIM. Back in 2008, I had him pegged as a "republican good, democrat bad" kind of neocon sheep. I think Ken "gets it" a lot more now, but he isn't the type to obsess over the details.

Ken is Aces in my book, and if we ever meet IRL, I would buy him a beer.

I know he's a likeable fellow. Why do you think people keep trying to point him in the right direction for answers?

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 03:16 PM
Kenny,

How long were you a member of GIM 1 ?

While at Gim 1, did you make the same sorts of
Request for Information that you have made here
across any number of Threads ?

Did you read the information ( references ) supplied to you
in response to your RFI's ( requests for information ) ?

zap
2nd September 2010, 03:18 PM
Becks1516 @ Ya genius we all know stackerken as papaken, what the hell is the matter with you guys, Ken is probabley one of the most honest guys on here without an agenda other then telling us about God and surfing, and Ken I would just post more maybe it will piss everybody off !!

It's good to piss them off ! ;D

zap
2nd September 2010, 03:20 PM
Piss them off Ken !! bastards ;D

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 03:21 PM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

Here is who I think Stackerken is.........

1.) A good poster that is civil to others.

2.) A poster who has a strong belief in God and is not afraid to express his religious belief.

3.) A poster who loves to surf

4.) A poster who is NOT dumb.

Stacker, do not put yourself down by saying that you are dumb. You are not dumb and do not let anybody on this forum tear you down. You are a good poster and there are people on this forum that like you for who you are and what you have to say. Do not let anybody on this forum change who you are. Just be yourself and live your life the way that you see fit.

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 03:26 PM
It's hilarious that some forum troll newbie like Becks1516 thinks Ken owes him some response... LOL :D

Shorty Harris
2nd September 2010, 03:29 PM
Kenny..Dont give em the satisfaction, bro.

:whip

zap
2nd September 2010, 03:29 PM
Kenny,

How long were you a member of GIM 1 ?

While at Gim 1, did you make the same sorts of
Request for Information that you have made here
across any number of Threads ?

Did you read the information ( references ) supplied to you
in response to your RFI's ( requests for information ) ?

Don't give him any info Ken I think it is the internet police.

WHO IS BECK 1516?

Libertarian_Guard
2nd September 2010, 03:31 PM
Here is who I think Stackerken is.........

1.) A good poster that is civil to others.

2.) A poster who has a strong belief in God and is not afraid to express his religious belief.

3.) A poster who loves to surf

4.) A poster who is NOT dumb.

Stacker, do not put yourself down by saying that you are dumb. You are not dumb and do not let anybody on this forum tear you down. You are a good poster and there are people on this forum that like you for who you are and what you have to say. Do not let anybody on this forum change who you are. Just be yourself and live your life the way that you see fit.

I'll second all that!

Ken is the kind of man that I would be happy to either drink with or pray with.

But not both at the same time.

Libertytree
2nd September 2010, 03:33 PM
Ken's always been cool in my book, even though at times we don't see things exactly eye to eye. We're all entitled to our opinions without there being a hidden agenda or nefarious subplot.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 03:33 PM
ROFL. You guys are hilarious.

That's right Ken! Remain stubborn and ignorant! You da MAN!!!

Libertarian_Guard
2nd September 2010, 03:35 PM

Not all the time...no..

Lets be civil about this.

I know you don't like the feel of that choker being yanked.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 03:36 PM
You've been yanking someone's choker?

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 03:40 PM
@ ximmy

Thank You for FINGERING yourself

You clearly do not Know my His / Her Story

I will keep I eye on you henceforth

Because of your statement, I will classify you as Zionist
or Zionist wannabee

Thank You for Speaking Up

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 03:40 PM

Not all the time...no..

Wow lib that was really eloquent. I could care less what the moderators think. Why don't you tell us what you are really doing here?

zap
2nd September 2010, 03:41 PM
Philo, Wildcard you guys both know Ken through his posts, he is a pretty mellow surfer guy, and just cause he doesn't join you guys in the bashing doesn't mean he is a schill.

Becks1516 is a schill watch out.

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 03:43 PM
Philo, Wildcard you guys both know Ken through his posts, he is a pretty mellow surfer guy, and just cause he doesn't join you guys in the bashing doesn't mean he is a schill.

It's probaly Phoenix. lol

Sorry, couldn't help it. :P

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 03:44 PM
@ ximmy

Thank You for FINGERING yourself

You clearly do not Know my His / Her Story

I will keep I eye on you henceforth

Because of your statement, I will classify you as Zionist
or Zionist wannabee

Thank You for Speaking Up

:ROFL:

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 03:44 PM

Madam, I am not attacking Ken. He requests information and it is given. He ignores it. He then again requests information. He's been spoon fed. It's time to pop the nipple out and start the solid foods.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 03:45 PM
All kinds of truth coming out in this thread! Ken and ximmy are agents! And possibly zap? :P

zap
2nd September 2010, 03:47 PM
All kinds of truth coming out in this thread! Ken and ximmy are agents! And possibly zap? :P

Ok good I'll be the Captain then. ;)

Book
2nd September 2010, 03:48 PM
(3) ...knows nothing about the real world and doesn't really care all that much.

:oo--> recent born-again...lol

http://brookjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2006-09-25_220447_jesus_surfing.jpg

Libertarian_Guard

Not all the time...no..

Wow lib that was really eloquent. I could care less what the moderators think. Why don't you tell us what you are really doing here?

Much of the time I'm enjoying the comedy of you and your side kick.

You got anymore wads of bills that you can impress anyone with? And how is that free coffee thing going over a the Starbucks?

zap

Madam, I am not attacking Ken. He requests information and it is given. He ignores it. He then again requests information. He's been spoon fed. It's time to pop the nipple out and start the solid foods.

Fair enough. :D

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 03:50 PM
Kenny,

Thanks for starting the Thread as

I am finding it interesting in regard

Who says What

And hence define their sympathies

@ Zap ( & others )..... Hello

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 03:52 PM
Kenny,

Who says What

Have you no retort for ximmy? >:(

Libertarian_Guard
2nd September 2010, 03:55 PM

WC

Slow down, you are moving too fast now.

I see you missed a post, where you didn't thank Philo.

One hand washes the other.

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 03:59 PM
I Really should have thought before I started this thread. :-[

I'm actually not very comfortable with a lot of attention from folks.

I was not Fishing for Compliments.... But thank you to the folks that have said nice things

I started this thread because wanted folks to know, That I really don't have any agenda (never have).
and
that I am not a Zionist or anything like that.(don't care enough to be one)

Im just a guy that likes silver and gold, guns and prepping and was never really into history or politics.

Although I have known for while that the government is corrupt and like to read about stuff like that.
I don't think there is much (if anything) I can personally do about the Gov. or the "Jews"

In other words

StackerKen is Nobody really

Just an average joe sixpack/Christian/Grandpa/husband/surfer/Construction worker/Prepping/living in the hills/waiting for STHTF/while hoping for the best/wanting to improve himself as a person kinda guy. That likes to chat with folks online about real life....

Really not much more to me than that. :-\

Thanks again to all the Kind folks on here for putting up with me and coming to my defense.

I kinda asked for it.. and folks can say what they want about me if they feel the need to vent..

zap
2nd September 2010, 04:02 PM
Hello Becks1516

Hell of a way to make your introduction, badmouthin' one of the folks that have been here since the begininng.
;)

Book
2nd September 2010, 04:02 PM
Have you no retort for ximmy? >:(

http://www.whiterose.org/howlingcurmudgeons/Images/Lois%27s%20Retort.jpg

You are so damn cute when annoyed.

|--0--|

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:04 PM
This thread is kinda fun though ::)

zap
2nd September 2010, 04:05 PM
You are such a dork. ;D

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 04:06 PM
Kenny,

Who says What

So who the hell are you mr johnny come lately, jumping into the fire with both feet and no introductions?
Me thinks you have an agenda you're pumping.

Say, I don't suppose you might wanna discuss Hitler would you?

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:06 PM
Wildcard...Thanks for trying to help me see things man...Im sorry that frustrate you.

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 04:07 PM

WC

Don't be sad. I'm sure Horn will come along to scratch your back soon.

StackerKen
You are such a dork. ;D

Oh yeah thats one I forgot.

Stackerken is a dork ;D

ximmy

it is... brought life back to the forum today... :banrasta

zap
2nd September 2010, 04:08 PM
Shall we all hug and sing? :D

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 04:09 PM
Hey ZAP

« Reply #63 on: Today at 03:18:34 PM »

Hello Z

It is most likely that it is better ( for your Kind )
to ignore me than to address me

I Label you Zionist ... live with it

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:10 PM

LMAO! :D
|--0--|

zap
2nd September 2010, 04:11 PM
Yes I know it is rude and not very ladylike, but I did say it. ;D and since I have been told not to address someone, I will do it for sure, nice to have someone to argue with :o

Good to piss people off.

Dogman
2nd September 2010, 04:13 PM
Reading this thread is almost as much fun as a basket full of puppy's
and kittens together.I have been reading this forum and the other for
quite awhile. And sorry to say their are some that can not accept that
some nice people do not have an agenda other than being the nice
people they really are..

Go figure!

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 04:15 PM

The song called kumbaya is a good one to sing to. ;D

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 04:16 PM
people they really are..

Go figure!

What's YOUR angle? You spying on us?

Dogman
2nd September 2010, 04:18 PM
people they really are..

Go figure!

What evil lurks in the hearts of men? The shadow knows!

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 04:20 PM
people they really are..

Go figure!

wildcard... LOL... has to pluck with everyone... :D

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:22 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZY5H6vLqVU

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 04:23 PM
people they really are..

Go figure!

wildcard... LOL... has to pluck with everyone... :D

Just trying to give the noobs a proper welcome. ;D

gunDriller
2nd September 2010, 04:30 PM

Just an average joe sixpack/Christian/Grandpa/husband/surfer/Construction worker/Prepping/living in the hills/waiting for STHTF/while hoping for the best/wanting to improve himself as a person kinda guy. That likes to chat with folks online about real life....

i'm impressed because you got 3 acres and you surf at Huntington.

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 04:37 PM
re < « Reply #101 on: Today at 04:10:36 PM » >
quote < Blow me >

Your Cover has been BLOWN , aka ZAPped ...... Live with it

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 04:40 PM

The song called kumbaya is a good one to sing to. ;D

How about we all sing Hitlers favorite song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUgakr24RU&feature=related

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:41 PM
quote < Blow me >

:laugh

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:44 PM

i'm impressed because you got 3 acres and you surf at Huntington.

5 acres..... 250 miles from Huntington....not really that impressive :-\

but thanks :)

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 04:44 PM
Paranoid much Beck?

Book
2nd September 2010, 04:46 PM

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID10965/images/spinozaok.jpg

You working overtime at the ADL tonight pal?

:oo-->

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 04:49 PM
quote < Blow me >

Yes Becks1516... it burns when you play with fire.. huh? :D

http://www.moviesounds.com/animal/pledges.wav

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 05:00 PM

Ken did steal my idea though. Do I get a percentage Kenny?

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 05:00 PM

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID10965/images/spinozaok.jpg

You working overtime at the ADL tonight pal?

You wish I was your pal.....but if it's a friend you're lookin' for, well maybe.
...and yea, I threw that vid out there just to jerk your chain a lil'. :-* lol

But ya gotta admit it is a catchy little tune.
Check out this version with the fags Bush and Blair. It's a lot better than the Hitler one.
Whoever made it, did a good job. It fits well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8vpv7D9uU

Book
2nd September 2010, 05:04 PM
It's a lot better than the Hitler one. Whoever made it, did a good job. It fits well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIXIy6hNc8

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 05:04 PM

Ken did steal my idea though. Do I get a percentage Kenny?

Yes, I did steal your idea Philo...I thought it would be kinda funny.

Yes You get a percentage.... you can have all you want. :)

who's next?

Should we do a...Who is Becks1516?

or maybe a .....Who is Philo?

or who?

RJB
2nd September 2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ

zap
2nd September 2010, 05:11 PM
quote < Blow me >

uote author=Becks1516 link=topic=12092.msg104581#msg104581 date=1283470672]
quote < Blow me >

[/quote]

Becks1516

I deleted it because it was rude and not very ladylike, Back at ya B*L*O*W M*E

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 05:12 PM
I Really should have thought before I started this thread. :-[

I'm actually not very comfortable with a lot of attention from folks.

I was not Fishing for Compliments.... But thank you to the folks that have said nice things

I started this thread because wanted folks to know, That I really don't have any agenda (never have).
and
that I am not a Zionist or anything like that.(don't care enough to be one)

Im just a guy that likes silver and gold, guns and prepping and was never really into history or politics.

Although I have known for while that the government is corrupt and like to read about stuff like that.
I don't think there is much (if anything) I can personally do about the Gov. or the "Jews"

In other words

Really not much more to me than that. :-\

Thanks again to all the Kind folks on here for putting up with me and coming to my defense.

I kinda asked for it.. and folks can say what they want about me if they feel the need to vent..

I get it....Kenny starts a thread....... :) creates a commotion ;D........banking that a few females will come to his rescue ;).....so he can feel loved :-*.... OK, I understand...Ken, you're not as dumb as you pretend..................

zap
2nd September 2010, 05:13 PM
gotta go will argue later. Oh come on Philo I can remember one time I was on your side.

Desolation LineTrimmer
2nd September 2010, 05:17 PM

You revel in your supposed ignorance (your word), and there is nothing you want more from this forum than to argue about religion.

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 05:22 PM

You revel in your supposed ignorance (your word), and there is nothing you want more from this forum than to argue about religion.

Well Trimmer.
I am not ashamed of the gospel.(I want to tell the good news)
and I like to think I know a little about the Bible (like a 3rd grader)
But I am gonna try to be less "preachy"
and maybe lighten up on posting the Bible verses for a while anyway.....I can't guarantee anything though...some times it just comes out.

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks Ken

ref < Reply #112 on: Today at 04:41:43 PM > above

Thank you for showing your " Colours "

ref < « Reply #114 on: Today at 04:44:46 PM » >

A Naive / Innocent person would NEVER ask such
Hence you have voluntarily BLOWN YOUR whatever COVER

and I GATA ask why is the " ximmy "
" « Reply #116 on: Today at 04:49:22 PM » " still attempting to engage me
I do not look at referenced videos ( in general ) and did not look at ximmy's LINK

Now I WILL Focus on those that have attempted to THRASH me
on this Thread ( each and every one of them is either ZIONIST or Zionist wannabee )

The ZIONISTs that have posted on this THREAD ( IMO ) are
ximmy, zap, libertarian_guard, joe_king, 1970_silverart ( whatever )......
nor have I spent a lot of time on each and every response in this
implied Thread ... I am certain I can come up with more ZIONISTs.

I invite those ( posters ) itemized above ( et.al. ) to attempt to defend their Stance

I expect We will see a Zionist BENT response ( if any )
or a Character Assassination type of response .... ( which largely has been the
fashoin in which the Above Named Entities have already replied to me
on this Thread )

LETS SEE, what they actually say now that they have been FINGERED.

StackerKen
2nd September 2010, 05:34 PM
cool...Im not on Becks List :)

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 05:36 PM
Thanks Ken

I do not look at referenced videos ( in general ) and did not look at ximmy's LINK

on this Thread ( each and every one of them is either ZIONIST or Zionist wannabee )

I invite those ( posters ) itemized above ( et.al. ) to attempt to defend their Stance

on this Thread )

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: LMAO!!!!!!!!

This is the first time that someone has accused me of being a Zionist. I feel very honored. Do I get a free glass of orange juice?

RJB
2nd September 2010, 05:43 PM

You didn't finger Freddie, when he got fingered, did you?

Joe King
2nd September 2010, 05:46 PM
cool...Im not on Becks List :)
That's just someone with a two-bit agenda to pump.
i.e. inconsequential

k-os
StackerKen, I don't know who you are, but from your posts I bet you're a real stand up guy. I am sure if I met you, I'd buy you a beer too.

I like you just the way you are. Sure, you are preachy, but everyone here is preachy in one way or another. I am preaching right now. You love Jesus and you want to tell everyone. I appreciate that so much more than someone who hates someone and wants to tell everyone. But that's just me. I guess I'd rather have love shoved down my throat than hate. (Yes, I know, that's what she said. :o)

Don't post less because someone told you to. That's just silly. Do whatever you want. I like the spicy flavor of this forum, and it wouldn't be the same without your posts, or any of the others people on here. Except Becks, of course.

Dogman
Thanks Ken

on this Thread )

This is the first time that someone has accused me of being a Zionist. I feel very honored. Do I get a free glass of orange juice?

You wouldn't be some way related to Sammy Davis, Jr? ;D

:ROFL: :lol

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 05:50 PM

Nope. I did not finger Freddie.

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 05:50 PM
at 1970 Siver Art
< Reply #129 on: Today at 05:36:29 PM >

Thank you for your rapid response

Lets watch the coming ( or lack there of ) responses

I am expecting ALL responses to present NO Evidence

Lets See.

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks Ken

on this Thread )

You wouldn't be some way related to Sammy Davis, Jr? ;D

:ROFL: :lol

Nope. I am not related to Sammy Davis Jr. I cannot sing or dance and I do a terrible job of predicting silver prices. ;D

Becks1516
2nd September 2010, 06:00 PM
K-Os
< « Reply #132 on: Today at 05:46:31 PM » >

I also consider this KAOS person to be a ZOG agent,
whether knowingly or un-knowingly matters not to me.

Oh yes, I looked before I made comment

so who is this K-Os

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 06:01 PM
at 1970 Siver Art

Lets See.

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 06:02 PM
at 1970 Siver Art

Lets See.

You are welcome but now I am waiting for my free glass of orange juice. You can just ship my free glass of orange juice to a drop off place in Tennessee and I will come by to pick it up. ;D Make sure that you get the Tropicana brand of orange juice because it is the best brand of orange juice in my very humble opinion and being accused of being a Zionist makes me crave only the best brand of orange juice. ;D

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 06:06 PM
K-Os

Oh yes, I looked before I made comment

so who is this K-Os

CIA (she is currently out in her mobile command center meeting with patriots across America)

RJB
2nd September 2010, 06:13 PM

Nope. I did not finger Freddie.
I editted it wrong. It was directed at Beck, since he's "fingering" everyone.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I couldn't pass it up. I'll go back to lurking.

Gaillo
2nd September 2010, 06:18 PM
K-Os

so who is this K-Os Becks1516?

At the risk of also being labeled a "ZOG Agent", I took the liberty of correcting your post above... then of seeking some answers to that question.

Becks, you have 10 posts on this forum so far, and other than one interesting post in a discussion about the sun, the ONLY think you've done here so far is stalk this thread accusing people of being zionists, zionist agents, .gov shills, etc. You've insulted and put down a lot of very well respected forum members on this thread, many of whom were here from the very beginning and were long-time GIM1 members, all of whom helped in some way or other to build up this community.

I did some IP traces, and if you aren't former member gim1 (who was just recently banned for trolling), then you're his long-lost neighbor.

So long, Becks... I've banned you for 30 days for trolling, and I've put in a strong recommendation to JQP to make it permanent.
-Gaillo

wildcard
2nd September 2010, 06:22 PM
Cheese It, It's The Cops!

RJB
2nd September 2010, 06:29 PM
At the risk of also being labeled a "ZOG Agent", I took the liberty of correcting your post above... then of seeking some answers to that question.

Becks, you have 10 posts on this forum so far, and other than one interesting post in a discussion about the sun, the ONLY think you've done here so far is stalk this thread accusing people of being zionists, zionist agents, .gov shills, etc. You've insulted and put down a lot of very well respected forum members on this thread, many of whom were here from the very beginning and were long-time GIM1 members, all of whom helped in some way or other to build up this community.

I did some IP traces, and if you aren't former member gim1 (who was just recently banned for trolling), then you're his long-lost neighbor.

So long, Becks... I've banned you for 30 days for trolling, and I've put in a strong recommendation to JQP to make it permanent.
-Gaillo
In all seriousness, to add to his list, he also fingered a few members.

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 06:39 PM

-Gaillo

He told me I "fingered" myself... http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/gatsby6306/Smileys/crying.gif .... :D

Gaillo
2nd September 2010, 06:40 PM

-Gaillo

He told me I "fingered" myself... http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e367/gatsby6306/Smileys/crying.gif .... :D

Well... do you? ;D

ximmy
2nd September 2010, 06:41 PM

-Gaillo

Well... do you? ;D

It's just that everyone else got fingered.. I feel left out... :(

k-os
2nd September 2010, 06:50 PM

-Gaillo

Well... do you? ;D

It's just that everyone else got fingered.. I feel left out... :(

Ximmy, I am dying here, laughing so hard that tears are coming out of my eyes. Thank you! My dogs . . . er, patriots . . . think I am nuts!

To be fair, wildcard primed me with the mobile command unit comment . . . but you brought the tears. Good stuff.

madfranks
2nd September 2010, 07:38 PM
Well, you have to admit that it does take time for people to explore new ideas and wrap their brains around them.
Not only that, but there's cognitive dissonance that might need to be over come.

IMO, one shouldn't expect people to change instantly, nor should we always expect that they'll automaticly come to the same conclusion we did and in the same time frame we did simply because they were showed a particular thing or another.
It's like life.
i.e. we're all on the same road, just different parts of it and it takes time to travel from point A to points B C and D etc etc.

Well said.

And I like StakerKen, he's one of the most humble, genuine people I've ever known, even if it is just over the net. I also think it's funny that because I said this, I am going to be labeled a Zionist by certain members. :o

1970 silver art
2nd September 2010, 07:46 PM

It's like life.

Well said.

And I like StakerKen, he's one of the most humble, genuine people I've ever known, even if it is just over the net. I also think it's funny that because I said this, I am going to be labeled a Zionist by certain members. :o

+1 Karma

Welcome to the Zionist fan club madfranks. :D We all have been "fingered" to belong in the Zionist fan club. I am still waiting for my free glass of orange juice but I am trying my best to be very patient. ;D

philo beddoe
2nd September 2010, 07:53 PM

It's like life.

Well said.

Who cares about that. What is of concern is your supposed "mistake" with forgetting to ban liquid

Desolation LineTrimmer
3rd September 2010, 03:19 PM

It's like life.

Well said.

Funny, I don't view him as "humble" at all. Anybody that starts a thread about themselves is not humble by definition. He postures as humble in a Christian manner while he slips the bait in sideways, which is all perfectly fine, but lets be honest.

StackerKen
3rd September 2010, 03:25 PM
I was hoping this thread would die....Linetrimmer :-\

I explained why I started this thread already. It was suppose to be funny(play on another thread) and explain about myself and some of my posts at the same time.

Im sorry some of you don't approve :(

I hope you can Get over it

Shorty Harris
3rd September 2010, 03:52 PM
Don't sweat it Ken..you have just as much right to post whatever it is that you want to post.....¡¡ɯəʞɔnɟ

Last I looked it was an open forum. Don't let em get ya down.

platinumdude
3rd September 2010, 04:54 PM
So how long have you been out of work, Ken? I dislike all the jew bashing too. I am reading more of other boards because of it, but there are still good threads here. You just have to weed them out.

zap
3rd September 2010, 05:22 PM
So how long have you been out of work, Ken? I dislike all the jew bashing too. I am reading more of other boards because of it, but there are still good threads here. You just have to weed them out.

did you say weed?

StackerKen = John Q Public

You always talk in circles.

Desolation LineTrimmer
3rd September 2010, 05:45 PM
I was hoping this thread would die....Linetrimmer :-\

I explained why I started this thread already. It was suppose to be funny(play on another thread) and explain about myself and some of my posts at the same time.

Im sorry some of you don't approve :(

I hope you can Get over it

I'm just trying for honesty. I think you should initiate more threads about your love of Jesus, not less. Your argument is pretty effective, and I'd enjoy reading more of it. If others can talk about the Jewish conspiracy until they are red in the face, you can explore your mysticism.

StackerKen
3rd September 2010, 06:14 PM

It been 4 months :P
Longest dry spell for me in 30 years and I only need about 9 more months work before I can collect my pension and annuity :-\
There are a couple big jobs coming up soon though :) Either of those will see me though

Thanks for the kindness Dude
I have been reading other boards too. But there is just something about this group of GIMers that keeps me coming back. :)

Horn
3rd September 2010, 08:44 PM
I have been reading other boards too. But there is just something about this group of GIMers that keeps me coming back. :)

I think you were strolling along side of me when The Red Sea parted in April, weren't you?

StackerKen
3rd September 2010, 08:52 PM

I think you were strolling along side of me when The Red Sea parted in April, weren't you?

:D LOL........Huh? ???

Ohhh...April....the Exodus ....Yeah...took me a sec....Yep...I was right there with ya Buddy :)

Horn
3rd September 2010, 09:04 PM

:D LOL........Huh? ???

Ohhh...April....the Exodus ....Yeah...took me a sec....Yep...I was right there with ya Buddy :)

I just noticed that the "avatar area" no longer contains join date info.??

Was that removed to the mirror site only?

StackerKen
3rd September 2010, 09:07 PM
I think that been gone for a while now...I dunno

Gaillo
3rd September 2010, 10:05 PM
I think that been gone for a while now...I dunno

Yeah... It's been gone for a good 2 months or so.

Phoenix
4th September 2010, 12:10 AM
???

(1) Christian Zionist?

(2) Scary Muslim phobe?

I don't know how "dumb" I'd call you - I wouldn't. Naive, trusting, and often ignorant of the realities of the world, which describe my wife, would apply to you as well, Ken.

Phoenix
4th September 2010, 12:12 AM
Right on, Wildcard.

If I am honest (with myself and others) I guess I have to say, I think you may be right.

The Truth is almost always painful in a world in which we live...a world of lies, where deceit profits greatly.

But yet the Truth will set you free.

Hence, you must embrace the Truth, regardless of the consequences.

Phoenix
4th September 2010, 12:16 AM

Ken suffers from Stage 4 Stockholm Syndrome. I don't believe for a second he is consciously an enemy of the Truth. He has been programmed. He must be de-programmed. Behind his naive para-Zionism is an honest man.

Joe King
4th September 2010, 12:35 AM
Right on, Wildcard.

The Truth is almost always painful in a world in which we live...a world of lies, where deceit profits greatly.

But yet the Truth will set you free.

Hence, you must embrace the Truth, regardless of the consequences.

I gotta agree with this.

Btw, hi Phoenix. http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4948/wavingsmiley.gif Welcome back.

MAGNES
4th September 2010, 11:55 AM
K-Os

so who is this K-Os Becks1516?

-Gaillo

How surprising, lol, I remember Becks from a long time ago, he went after MN,
gim1 was nothing but a troll on here all over the place, these people have persona's,
like false flag persona's, you will never get rid of these people for good, they will
come back to cause trouble. So my understanding is it is automatic bans from
now on if this person re appears, why allow multiple troll sock puppets, good bye,
permanently forever, what about applying those rules to other known
trolls on here ? ;D Isn't it against the rules I quoted recently about IP's and hiding.
Some animals are more equal than others ?

Trolls are easy to spot, they do nothing but cause trouble, lie, deceive,
and never post anything of significance, they mock us too. f*ck them.
The biggest troll on here I don't even have to mention the name, do I ?

Gaillo, I don't think people here know how lucky we are to have you as mod.
People posting and fighting for small stuff and even questioning you, we got
much bigger issues.

No higher function on here than to sniff out the trolls and IP's and nuke them.

You thanked me a couple of times recently, I would not have thanked myself, lol ,
are you trying to send me a message ? I think you are.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/where-is-fred/msg104790/#msg104790

Gaillo, these forums need you badly, and MadFranks too, we lucked out.
I didn't know who MadFranks was, his posting, he said so himself, it could
of gone the other way, the membership needs to know who and they must
have a record, use their real name, etc, we knew Gaillo fighting and fighting
in the trenches on last day as well. John needs to listen to you, I know you
know things are going on on here. Your thanks alone sent that message.
Maybe it scares the troll, lol . You outed this guys IP above, what about
the other stooge on here, is he special ? He broke many rules, I posted it too.

Libertarian_Guard
5th September 2010, 06:39 PM

WC

Don't be sad. I'm sure Horn will come along to scratch your back soon.

I am about to throw in the towel on that guy, once upon a time I thought he could be counted on. Now he rarely posts on anything other than "The Magical Mystery Bus" - - while giving k-os karma every hour, on the hour!

Neuro
6th September 2010, 08:04 AM
Just want to second what Magnes wrote above.

Gallio has one of the most thankless jobs, a job he doesn't even want, and, yet, he does it so well. This forum is indeed very lucky to have Gaillo and Madfranks as moderators.

Thanks!

StackerKen
6th September 2010, 09:30 AM
Just want to second what Magnes wrote above.

Gallio has one of the most thankless jobs, a job he doesn't even want, and, yet, he does it so well. This forum is indeed very lucky to have Gaillo and Madfranks as moderators.

Thanks!

I 3rd that!

gunDriller
6th September 2010, 10:18 AM
Ken suffers from Stage 4 Stockholm Syndrome. I don't believe for a second he is consciously an enemy of the Truth. He has been programmed. He must be de-programmed. Behind his naive para-Zionism is an honest man.

i think it might be Stage 3.14 Stockholm Syndrome.

that's where we sit in the water, waiting for waves.

in advanced stages (Stage 3.14b), the subjects talk about "feet" and "seconds", e.g. "11 feet, 22 seconds" (La Jolla, Nov. 22, 2002), or "27 feet, 25 seconds" (Hawaii 51001 buoy, Jan. 28, 1998).

my Dad was born in Sweden so i know all about Stockholm Syndrome.

Awoke
6th September 2010, 11:56 AM
Ken, you're nice. You seem genuine. This thread was pretty hard on you.
Too hard, IMO.

Wildcard was on you, because as he mentioned, we have shown you infos after infos after infos, yet you choose to not see. That is frustrating for anyone who is trying to help an intelligent man like yourself rip away the thin curtain of deception, to help you recognise who really threatens you. (...and your Grandchildren)

Wildcard has been through the mill. I will not reveal details about him without his permission, but suffice it to say that he was brainwashed more directly than most other members here, and it took him YEARS to break away that inculcation and see the truth. I will leave it up to him to expand with details, if he so chooses.

But the reason I bring that up is, if WILDCARD can break free from the matrix, ANYONE can with time and proper information. He wasn't always awake, just like the rest of us.
He walks the talk, IMO.

Waking up to the reality of the conspiracy is daunting, and some people just can't handle the anxiety of having their world-of-illusions completely shatter.

You, Ken, are a Christian, and it is of utmost importance that you do not shy away from this, because it is Christ himself that needs you to defend his honour. Christ is under attack, literally. Learning about the conspiracy should be comforting for you. It will bring you even closer to Jesus.

Anyways, I appreciate you, and I think you are a good man with no particular agenda. I know you don't respect me due to my constant posting about the jew, but one thing I can say with confidence:
I only post the truth, and only post what I can prove. (In regard to the jew)
If I speculate, I always make it clear that I am speculating. (Or at least try to)

My 2 cents.
Peace to you.

StackerKen
6th September 2010, 12:35 PM
My 2 cents.
Peace to you.

Thanks Brother....Peace :)

eta. I do respect you Awoke ..(I'm Sorry If I gave the impression I didn't)