PDA

View Full Version : deleted

Goldgonewild
4th September 2010, 11:59 AM
deleted

StackerKen
4th September 2010, 12:55 PM
I confess I am a bit of a chit chat-er Sorry :-\

I think there is more to life than Gold and silver and doom and gloom.

you said

i have almost stopped posting threads, only lurking daily to try to know more of the crazy world we live in as the MSM offers next to nothing in useful info.

Maybe you could post more on subjects you would like to see here and help this place be more like you want it to be?

Now Im gonna go make another Non PM related thread :-\

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 01:11 PM
I am not going to flame you Goldgonewild but it is somewhat difficult to post on gold and silver and conspiracies and doom and gloom 24/7. The fact that there are lots of non-related threads just means that GSUSers are just regular human beings that have lives and are living them outside of gold and silver and doom and gloom. This is just my take on this whole thing.

dysgenic
4th September 2010, 01:15 PM
There is a lot more going on here than you realize. Read between the lines.

dys

MAGNES
4th September 2010, 01:16 PM
Well, Mr Wild, no need for a flame suit, you are right, post and engage.

It's summer, it's slow, I just posted lots on silver in that section,
even my positions, either I make money or you all laugh at me.

Something very significant this summer, one of the only in the last few years,
no correction and no closing out shorts of any kind, nobody is talking about it,
some mentioned it.

That is the most significant thing that happened this summer IMO.

The entire rigging is in these charts, all time highs, after this weekend may be fun ;D.

I'd be shocked if there was new highs.

http://www.cotpricecharts.com/commitmentscurrent/

http://snalaska.net/cot/current/charts/SI.png

http://snalaska.net/cot/current/charts/GC.png

On another note,
Fight the trolls and troll and not each other.

Also, lots of old posters stopped posting on gim,
for many reasons,same thing will happen here,
it happened on agora, the main trolls from gim
are here, 3 bastards, this is what dysgenic is referring
to, it is up to people to decide if they are being
productive, there is a lot of good finds on here,
even though many won't post they read, even
all the leftists that cry and scream read here, lol .
They leave and still read here.

I'm here right now cause it is raining, I should of been gone today.
It will pick up later for sure.

RJB
4th September 2010, 01:21 PM
Nostaligia is more of a process of forgetting than remembering. We forget the bad of GIM1 and remember only the good. I remember lots of times people posted your sentiments there.

This place will have slow times because of summer, half the GIM1 posters are at GIM2, and the full dynamic of this forum hasn't been established yet. It's barely been 6 months.

MAGNES
4th September 2010, 01:28 PM
Really good reading on your interest, no need to post everything.

It's really bad.

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

http://testtherain.com/

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Gsus was my favorite site for following the oil drama in the gulf till some here started to downplay the importance of it, they may have drunk some kool-aid, i don't know.

This whole forum is full of crypto trolls, it is really bad out there,
anyone downplaying this is either uninformed or a retard or troll
lying bastard, they poisoned the entire gulf and food supply and are
hiding that, and people will be consuming poison in their food, daily news
and finds in the links above, I posted these lots of times,
don't expect people here to post everything, they can't.
After this weekend we will see what the storm whips up.
Spread these links on other forums.

On, gim2, BOYCOTT GIM2 ! I did.

And skin the trolls on here alive. ;D

gunDriller
4th September 2010, 01:35 PM
i think sometimes a forum is more galvanized when there is a major news event starting, e.g. the BP oil spill.

right now, we're sort of between disasters, though obviously many US-authored disasters continue around the world.

to add excitement to our between-disaster lives, there's always human flight, base-jumpers wearing wing-suits in Norway, from 60 minutes -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGOJbX0JrZM

mamboni
4th September 2010, 02:07 PM
I have spent a lot of time at GIM and really loved every minute of it ( except for a few power tripping individuals that i prefer not to name, You know who they are anyway. )

I have spent a short amount of time at GIM 2 , found it sick as in ready to die sick... got banned there for promoting gsus as i was ready to leave.

Received an invite for gsus... To say i was optimistic at that time was the understatement of the year. Wow ! free to really speak our mind and tried like others to help gsus start on the right foot.

Now i am not as impressed as before, lots and lots of discussion about nothing... Don't get me wrong, there is still some exceptionnal info here but you have to search for it amidst a lot and i mean a lot of useless post that looks like chit chat between neighbors.

Discussions about Gold, liberty, geopolitics, propaganda, nwo are now more scarce and more superficial compared to what it used to be on Gim.

i have almost stopped posting threads, only lurking daily to try to know more of the crazy world we live in as the MSM offers next to nothing in useful info.

To be honest, i am now bored to death, i refuse to leave gsus because it is the only thing that somewhat looks like the original GIM.

Gsus was my favorite site for following the oil drama in the gulf till some here started to downplay the importance of it, they may have drunk some kool-aid, i don't know.

However gsus now seems like a site that is slowly sliding down he abyss . I am still lurking but to be really honest i don't know for how long, i am really trying to fit in and love this place but i am afraid that it is not the place i used to love so much.
Mamboni and Ponce are still my favorite here and would terribly miss them if i were to leave

Or i am currently simply depressed and need some time off, i don't know.

Go ahead, flame suit is on

I agree with your assessment. We have too may threads that are essentially coffee break arguments over this or that topic, sometimes trivial, sometimes moderately interesting. And there are the personal interest stories, which give the forum a down-home flesh-and-blood feel. But, we are lacking in threads about the impetus for this forum's founding: gold, silver, survival preparation, getting off the grid, anti-NWO research and discussion. I have been reluctant to post said topics because of the server issues; and, I don't sense that the general membership is interested in such at this time. But, I stand prepared to contribute if called upon to do so.

StackerKen
4th September 2010, 02:24 PM
I've always like your Sig. line Goldgonewild :)

Horn
4th September 2010, 02:32 PM
Go with the depressed feelings. The two party MSM awaits your commercial viewing time. :'(

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 03:22 PM
I have spent a lot of time at GIM and really loved every minute of it ( except for a few power tripping individuals that i prefer not to name, You know who they are anyway. )

I have spent a short amount of time at GIM 2 , found it sick as in ready to die sick... got banned there for promoting gsus as i was ready to leave.

Received an invite for gsus... To say i was optimistic at that time was the understatement of the year. Wow ! free to really speak our mind and tried like others to help gsus start on the right foot.

Now i am not as impressed as before, lots and lots of discussion about nothing... Don't get me wrong, there is still some exceptionnal info here but you have to search for it amidst a lot and i mean a lot of useless post that looks like chit chat between neighbors.

Discussions about Gold, liberty, geopolitics, propaganda, nwo are now more scarce and more superficial compared to what it used to be on Gim.

To be honest, i am now bored to death, i refuse to leave gsus because it is the only thing that somewhat looks like the original GIM.

However gsus now seems like a site that is slowly sliding down he abyss . I am still lurking but to be really honest i don't know for how long, i am really trying to fit in and love this place but i am afraid that it is not the place i used to love so much.
Mamboni and Ponce are still my favorite here and would terribly miss them if i were to leave

Or i am currently simply depressed and need some time off, i don't know.

Go ahead, flame suit is on

I agree with your assessment. We have too may threads that are essentially coffee break arguments over this or that topic, sometimes trivial, sometimes moderately interesting. And there are the personal interest stories, which give the forum a down-home flesh-and-blood feel. But, we are lacking in threads about the impetus for this forum's founding: gold, silver, survival preparation, getting off the grid, anti-NWO research and discussion. I have been reluctant to post said topics because of the server issues; and, I don't sense that the general membership is interested in such at this time. But, I stand prepared to contribute if called upon to do so.

Welcome to GSUS-FaceBook Mamboni. ;D :D

Joe King
4th September 2010, 03:47 PM

Amen to that
Would shake your hand if you were in front of me.
I couldn't agree more.

Mamboni? Please consider this post of mine as a calling upon you to do so. :D

hoarder
4th September 2010, 03:58 PM
Only Ponce is allowed to start a sentence with someone's name followed by a question mark. ;)

Ponce
4th September 2010, 04:05 PM
What can I say........... to know me is to love me hahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaah.......you know why many people like me and others don't?......because I am a natural, I say what I feel and think and I don't try to hide it............and I just got a ticket for going 69 in a 55 mile zone coming back from the poker club grrrrrrrrr.

Joe King?............heheheheheheheh thank you for the honor.

Joe King
4th September 2010, 04:11 PM
Only Ponce is allowed to start a sentence with someone's name followed by a question mark. ;)
Ponce? Apparently that's just changed. ;D

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 04:12 PM
Ponce? Apparently that's just changed. ;D

Joe King? I think that you are right. ;D

Serpo
4th September 2010, 04:20 PM
Well look what I did to my house just so I could post it here,just because things are not interesting enough,hope you like it cause it took a while.............kinda got sucked into it......

http://www.curiousread.com/2007/11/most-amazing-thing-youll-see-all-day.html

Ponce
4th September 2010, 04:23 PM
Silver Art? now every one want's to be a Ponce.....................Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddd.

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 04:24 PM
Well look what I did to my house just so I could post it here,just because things are not interesting enough,hope you like it cause it took a while.............kinda got sucked into it......

Hahaha. Hey Serpo. Did you shoot your house? If so, why?

:ROFL:

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 04:26 PM
Silver Art? now every one want's to be a Ponce.....................Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddd.

Ponce? I could not be you. Nobody could be you Ponce because you are the living legend. Everybody in the GSUS community knows that Ponce is the living legend. I am not even in Ponce's league. I am just some regular dude posting on a gold and silver forum. There is really nothing to see here with me.

;D

Serpo
4th September 2010, 04:30 PM

Why not.....got a bit bored one day....

StackerKen
4th September 2010, 04:31 PM
a bunch of you are off topic!!

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 04:33 PM

Why not.....got a bit bored one day....

Hmmmm......If I get bored, then I think I will just stick to reading a novel. ;D Shooting a house is a little bit extreme for me. ;D

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 04:41 PM

Yep. Guilty as charged. What were we talking about anyway? Oh yeah I remember............Something about the OP's take on GSUS. ;D

Here is my take on GSUS............I think that a lot of posters got so "burned out" on talking about doom and gloom , conspiracies, and jews and as a result of getting "burned out", most of the posters ended up talking about things that would normally be found on FaceBook. Keep in mind that this is just a wild guess on my part and I could be completely wrong on this.

Ponce
4th September 2010, 04:46 PM

Ponce? I could not be you. Nobody could be you Ponce because you are the living legend. Everybody in the GSUS community knows that Ponce is the living legend. I am not even in Ponce's league. I am just some regular dude posting on a gold and silver forum. There is really nothing to see here with me.

;D

Thank you Silver Art, I like people who knows their place in life.......now go out there and get me some silver ;D

Hey guys? the higher you take me the more the pain when I fall.....stop doing that.....more, more, more more MORE :oo-->

Serpo
4th September 2010, 04:51 PM
Couldnt really work out the topic here but just one more shot , lets call it riding the gravy train......

philo beddoe
4th September 2010, 04:56 PM

Yep. Guilty as charged. What were we talking about anyway? Oh yeah I remember............Something about the OP's take on GSUS. ;D

Here is my take on GSUS............I think that a lot of posters got so "burned out" on talking about doom and gloom , conspiracies, and jews and as a result of getting "burned out", most of the posters ended up talking about things that would normally be found on FaceBook. Keep in mind that this is just a wild guess on my part and I could be completely wrong on this.

We could lay off the jews for a while and talk about black crime............ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 04:58 PM

;D

Thank you Silver Art, I like people who knows their place in life.......now go out there and get me some silver ;D

Hey guys? the higher you take me the more the pain when I fall.....stop doing that.....more, more, more more MORE :oo-->

Hey Ponce, I really cannot get you any '70's silver art bars because I am keeping those for myself since my goal in life is to "corner" the '70's silver art bar market. ;D However, I will do one thing for you and that is to get you some more tp. The living legend has to make sure that he has enough tp for SHTF. ;D

OOPS!!!!! There is one slight problem...........I was able to find some Charmin tp in Tennessee but that bad news is that it appears that someone or something has already "squeezed" the Charmin tp. Sorry about that Ponce. I tried. :-[

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 05:07 PM

We could lay off the jews for a while and talk about black crime............ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think that has been covered very well on this forum from what I can see. I have a better idea..........We could just lay off the black crime and the Jew talk and just enjoy our lives and be happy and ........GASP!!!!!! talk about gold and silver. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Serpo
4th September 2010, 05:08 PM

;D

Hey Ponce, I really cannot get you any '70's silver art bars because I am keeping those for myself since my goal in life is to "corner" the '70's silver art bar market. ;D However, I will do one thing for you and that is to get you some more tp. The living legend has to make sure that he has enough tp for SHTF. ;D

OOPS!!!!! There is one slight problem...........I was able to find some Charmin tp in Tennessee but that bad news is that it appears that someone or something has already "squeezed" the Charmin tp. Sorry about that Ponce. I tried. :-[

Give him some gold instead ,its not as nice as silver anyway.....

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 05:18 PM

;D

Give him some gold instead ,its not as nice as silver anyway.....

Hmmmmm............That sounds like a very good idea but where am I going to get some gold from? Maybe the GSUS community as a whole can pool all of their 1-oz gold coins together and contribute to the "Gold for The Living Legend" cause. Of course I would be exempt from contributing to the "cause" because a poor man silver art bar collector such as myself does not have any 1-oz gold coins to contribute to the cause. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joe King
4th September 2010, 05:19 PM

Ponce? Perhaps you should remember the old saying about immitation and flattery? ;D

Joe King
4th September 2010, 05:21 PM
Ken? It's all good until the OP says it isn't.

StackerKen
4th September 2010, 05:23 PM
Joe? Ok I will try to remember that :)

Ponce
4th September 2010, 05:26 PM
Silver Art is right.....let's stop this Jew thingy and drop the bomb on the real guilty ones.........THE ZIONIST.

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 05:29 PM

Ponce? Perhaps you should remember the old saying about immitation and flattery? ;D

Joe King? You have reached the wrong number. ;D I am not Ponce, the living legend. I am 1970 silver art, a normal dude that spends a lot of time posting on a gold and silver forum and has a strong addiction to orange juice. ;D

Serpo
4th September 2010, 05:34 PM

Joe King? I am not Ponce, the living legend. I am 1970 silver art, a normal dude that spends a lot of time posting on a gold and silver forum and has a strong addiction to orange juice. ;D

I think the orange juice is getting too you,,,,,,actually you are Ponce,dont you remember

Joe King
4th September 2010, 05:36 PM

Joe King? I am not Ponce, the living legend. I am 1970 silver art, a normal dude that spends a lot of time posting on a gold and silver forum and has a strong addiction to orange juice. ;D

Silver Art? It seems I somehow clicked the wrong link to quote. http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8339/smackp.gif

I'll try try again.

Serpo
4th September 2010, 05:38 PM
Dam ,they found my stash.....

Police in El Salvador say officers found $US9 million ($A9.89 million) in cash crammed into an oil drum buried at a ranch near the capital.

Authorities in the Central American country say it took three days to count the bundles of $US100, $US50 and $US20 bills. A police statement issued on Saturday says the money could be linked to drug traffickers.

Authorities say the cash was found on Thursday night at a ranch in the town of Penitente Abajo, about 62km from the capital.

The US Embassy says the money was found with the help of the Drug Enforcement Administration.
El Salvador uses the US dollar as its national currency.

old steel
4th September 2010, 05:44 PM
I think a lot of people over the years who frequent similar forums took a look around them and realized that things weren't as they seemed and all hell could break loose at any moment especially since the false flag attacks on 9/11.

Now years later we are still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Tired of the same BS and controlled power structure that rules over us with lies piled on top of lies and after awhile it begins to wear you out as you feel helpless to do anything about it.

That is where i am.

Forums like this are a great place to vent but nothing ever gets done about it and nothing seems to change.

We need a few more insiders to release enough information to really get the ball rolling.

Then things will pick up.

Until that day it will be the same old.

You can only rehash things so many times.

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 05:53 PM

I think the orange juice is getting too you,,,,,,actually you are Ponce,dont you remember

Serpo? Hmmmmmm........Let me look at my "check list" for a minute to see if I am Ponce. Hang on a second...........

1. tp stash?.....Nope

2. mega large stash of silver?.........Nope.

3. mega clothing stash?........Nope

4. speak spanish?........Nope

5. from Cuba?.........Nope

6. Does Ponce live in Tennessee?........Nope

Now let me look at my check list for a minute to see that I am 1970 silver art. Hang on a second.........

1. Likes Pepperoni pizza?..........Yep.

2. Likes to collect '70's silver art bars........Yep.

3. Likes Orange Juice?........Yep.

4. "Ms. Palmer"?......Yep. Here and ready to satisfy me at my command.

5. Last time that I went on a date?.............2002

6. Lives in Tennessee.........Yep.

7. Is a Tennessee Titans Fan?.......Yep

8. Is a Tennessee Vols Fan?......Yep.

9. A SHTF prepper?.......Nope.

Conclusion: I am not Ponce, the living legend. ;D I am 1970 silver art, the mere mortal. Nope. I did not OD on any orange juice.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 05:56 PM

Silver Art? It seems I somehow clicked the wrong link to quote. http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8339/smackp.gif

I'll try try again.

That is ok Joe King. :) We all make mistakes. I forgive you but there is a huge difference between a living legend (Ponce) and a mere mortal (1970 silver art). ;D ;D ;D ;D

FunnyMoney
4th September 2010, 06:23 PM
Silver Art is right.....let's stop this Jew thingy and drop the bomb on the real guilty ones.........THE ZIONIST.

Zionists? What Zionists? Are you sure you got all the guilty in that net? Did your net just capture the guilty, and no young children? Only the really guilty women?

Or all the young children and women in that group you've identified also guilty? Are the leaders of the slave labor camps in NK all Zionists? What about the Colombian and Mexican crime cartels?

You sure you got this figured out? Ponce? Are you sure it's that simple?

I don't think you do understand. I think you should study the 80% spectator rule and try again...
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/righteous-and-honorable-____________/

Ponce
4th September 2010, 06:45 PM
Silver Art? you are in trouble..........

Funny Money? are you one of "them".........I say this because you just posted one of "their" known tactics (at least by me) where they bring the crimes of the whole world into the crimes being committed by them in order to diffuse the conversation about them.

1970 silver art
4th September 2010, 06:54 PM
Silver Art? you are in trouble..........

Funny Money? are you one of "them".........I say this because you just posted one of "their" known tactics (at least by me) where they bring the crimes of the whole world into the crimes being committed by them in order to diffuse the conversation about them.

Ponce? I'm in trouble? What kind of trouble am I in? ??? ;D

mamboni
4th September 2010, 07:03 PM
ADHD immediately comes to mind when reading this thread. :oo-->

Ponce
4th September 2010, 07:08 PM
Doc? having that then how long do I have to live?......... >:(

Horn
4th September 2010, 07:33 PM
Ponce ¿ Why don't you switch to proper Spanglish ?

FunnyMoney
4th September 2010, 07:45 PM

I am not diffusing anything. To the contrary, I am taking on your false ideas directly.

Individuals commit crimes. Regardless of what group an individual is a member of and regardless what beliefs their parents ascribe to. It is the individual who is responsible for their actions. Plenty of individuals who are or were members of quite good and normally non-violent groups decide to exercise their God given "free will" and become criminals. Plenty of individuals who are or were members of quite violent and criminal groups also decide to exercise their God given "free will" and become good people.

You are either lost or a liar if you don't believe this fundamental fact. Individuals exercise their God given "free will" and become whatever they choose to. Let God decide how good or bad an individual is and don't blame or idolize people based on how others around them or the most prominent ones in their group behave.

You do not know intimately every member of some large group of thousands or millions of people. There is no way you can know if all of them are bad people or exactly what their judgement should be. I have a feeling a lot of people like to play God and I believe that is a big mistake.

Ponce
4th September 2010, 08:14 PM
Funny Money, I have been in seven wars for six countries, my mother (a Giorgia peach) was in a Cuba prison for almost three years, I was 15 minutes from being shoot in Cuba, I lost seven tooth to torture, my right leg was broken between two chairs.........and a hell of a lot more.... but........you don't hear me beaching and raising hell about it, my problem in the here and now are the Zionist and someday you will see how right I am.

Those people are like an octopus whose legs extends all over the wold and the damage being committed by them will some day come to light............"those" people are the only thing in my mind at this time because they represent the greatest danger to the US and to the whole world...........you may say, or think, whatever you want of me but I will always be Ponce................now kneel before your master you peon hahahahahahahahahhaha ;D

Horn? I have never been long enough around Cubans to learn "Spanglish"........maybe you can teach me?........in the other hand, with may bad English I already have my own personal Spanglish hahahahahahahahah.

FunnyMoney
4th September 2010, 08:25 PM
Funny Money, I have been in seven wars for six countries, my mother (a Giorgia peach) was in a Cuba prison for almost three years, I was 15 minutes from being shoot in Cuba, I lost seven tooth to torture, my right leg was broken between two chairs.........and a hell of a lot more.... but........you don't hear me beaching and raising hell about it, my problem in the here and now are the Zionist and someday you will see how right I am.

Those people are like an octopus whose legs extends all over the wold and the damage being committed by them will some day come to light.....

There will always be a top dog. Look back at history and at any given moment in time, some criminal was top criminal. I bet if you had lived in China during the days of Mao that your anger would be directed quite differently.

I am sorry for the terrible experiences, but you are not the only one. If a child is abducted by some criminal and that criminal is not from the group you mention, does that reduce the crime? If some person from the group that you like to hate does something good, are they still guilty of something else by association?

If you want root cause, study history. Crime and evil predates any group you can mention. Think about taxes instead, there is where you can apply some root cause generalities.

BrewTech
4th September 2010, 11:17 PM
Keep in mind that this is just a wild guess on my part and I could be completely wrong on this.

Dammit, Josey... stop putting disclaimers on your posts! It ain't necessary!

:)

Serpo
5th September 2010, 12:40 AM
ADHD immediately comes to mind when reading this thread. :oo-->

1970 silver art
5th September 2010, 02:46 AM
Keep in mind that this is just a wild guess on my part and I could be completely wrong on this.

Dammit, Josey... stop putting disclaimers on your posts! It ain't necessary!

:)

Sorry about that. It's just another bad habit of mine. :) Everybody knows that I am wrong most of the time so you are right in that it is not necessary to put disclaimers in my posts. ;D ;D ;D I will do my absolute best to not put disclaimers in my posts.

gunDriller
5th September 2010, 06:09 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12188.0;attach=371 5;image

when the train goes by in the opposite direction, do they all high-five each other ?

Gknowmx
5th September 2010, 06:24 AM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12188.0;attach=371 5;image

when the train goes by in the opposite direction, do they all high-five each other ?

Yes, when a train goes by the opposite way, high-fives become enough resistance to be a hand brake. The conductor simple calls out over the intercom: 'high-five......NOW' ;D

goldmonkey
5th September 2010, 08:02 AM

2015 USA

Serpo
5th September 2010, 08:30 AM

They used too but it slowed the train down too much,often would stall or tip over

Serpo
5th September 2010, 08:37 AM
Doc? having that then how long do I have to live?......... >:(

3 and a half minutes

Serpo
5th September 2010, 08:47 AM

I am not diffusing anything. To the contrary, I am taking on your false ideas directly.

Individuals commit crimes. Regardless of what group an individual is a member of and regardless what beliefs their parents ascribe to. It is the individual who is responsible for their actions. Plenty of individuals who are or were members of quite good and normally non-violent groups decide to exercise their God given "free will" and become criminals. Plenty of individuals who are or were members of quite violent and criminal groups also decide to exercise their God given "free will" and become good people.

You are either lost or a liar if you don't believe this fundamental fact. Individuals exercise their God given "free will" and become whatever they choose to. Let God decide how good or bad an individual is and don't blame or idolize people based on how others around them or the most prominent ones in their group behave.

You do not know intimately every member of some large group of thousands or millions of people. There is no way you can know if all of them are bad people or exactly what their judgement should be. I have a feeling a lot of people like to play God and I believe that is a big mistake.

Zionists are really warm loving individual people too each other its just when they group together they become.................$%#^ ^%$#

Zionism

Zionism represents itself as a political movement concerned principally with the establishment of a state in Palestine to be controlled by and for Jews. It began in the late 19th Century and attained its stated objective with the creation in 1948 of the state of Israel by the United Nations (at the insistence of the United States and without the agreement of existing Middle Eastern states). Subsequently Israel doubled the amount of territory it controlled by means of its illegal occupation of the West Bank in the 1967 and 1973 wars.

In its current form Zionism seeks to dominate all of Palestine and the Middle East by means of violence and the threat of violence (using weapons manufactured and purchased with billions of dollars of "aid" supplied by the United States at taxpayer expense) and to maximize its influence in world affairs and in world history, principally by means of control of the government of the USA (primarily by blackmailing its many corrupt politicians), at the expense of the social wellbeing not only of the Palestinians but of the peoples of all lands.

Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given to them by some entity they call "YHWH" as claimed in the Old Testament (Genesis 15:18). But this would not be the first time that documents written by humans were used to justify land grabs. (And this "YHWH" appears, from accounts in the Old Testament, to be a particularly repulsive entity, vain, jealous, given to fits of rage and directing his followers to massacre civilian populations — an entity who, if he existed, would be quite unworthy of the devotion of anyone with a sense of justice and morality.)

Zionists also lay claim to Palestine because this was territory controlled by two Jewish mini-states, Judah and Samaria, until their destruction by the Romans in the 1st C. CE. To which may be replied: If Zionist claims to a Jewish "homeland" in Palestine, based on Jewish occupation of that area 2000 years ago, are accepted as valid then the claims of North American Indians to their former homeland (all of the United States) and the claims of Australian Aborigines to their former homeland (all of Australia) should also be accepted as valid, and those homelands returned. Not to mention the descendants of the inhabitants of countless mini-states which have risen and fallen over the course of thousands of years of human history. Jews have no more rights than anyone else.

Zionists are not content with having acquired a state of their own in Palestine, they also want this state to be for-Jews-only, thus the desire and intention to expel from Israeli-controlled territory all the indigenous inhabitants (a practice sometimes known as ethnic cleansing, a concept derived from the Nazi practice of "cleansing" areas of all Jews so that those areas are then Judenrein).http://www.serendipity.li/zionism.htm

Ponce
5th September 2010, 09:08 AM
If this problem was between the REAL Jews of the Bible and their Arab brothers I would say......."Go at it guys"........but the Zionist in Palestine are not even Jews but Khazard-European-Zionist wanna be "Jews" and Invaders of Palestine.

madfranks
5th September 2010, 10:13 AM

Mamboni, you're right. As I'm more of a numismatist first and bullion buyer second, I've been doing my best to put in the occasional numismatic post in the proper sub-forum. I have noticed though how some threads (http://gold-silver.us/forum/gold/hoping-for-a-break-%28gold-about-to-bounce-back%29/) don't get near the amount of attention and discussion as one would expect on this kind of forum.

I think that has been covered very well on this forum from what I can see. I have a better idea..........We could just lay off the black crime and the Jew talk and just enjoy our lives and be happy and ........GASP!!!!!! talk about gold and silver. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Josey, I think you're on to something! ;D

Ponce
5th September 2010, 10:28 AM
OK, I get the message.........."Ponce? shut the hell up about the Zionist and talk about your silver, nickels and tp" hahahahahahaha, you didn't know that I was a mind reader, did you?

PS: I will never stop about the Zionists because the freedom of the US and the world is at stake, silver without freedom doesn't do anything for me.

1970 silver art
5th September 2010, 12:24 PM
OK, I get the message.........."Ponce? shut the hell up about the Zionist and talk about your silver, nickels and tp" hahahahahahaha, you didn't know that I was a mind reader, did you?

PS: I will never stop about the Zionists because the freedom of the US and the world is at stake, silver without freedom doesn't do anything for me.

Ponce? No one is asking you to "shut up" about the Zionist or anything else. Remember this is freedom of speech oriented forum. This is GSUS and not the Censored Deuce (a.k.a. GIM2).

1970 silver art
5th September 2010, 12:47 PM

Mamboni, you're right. As I'm more of a numismatist first and bullion buyer second, I've been doing my best to put in the occasional numismatic post in the proper sub-forum. I have noticed though how some threads (http://gold-silver.us/forum/gold/hoping-for-a-break-%28gold-about-to-bounce-back%29/) don't get near the amount of attention and discussion as one would expect on this kind of forum.

Josey, I think you're on to something! ;D

I will agree with you that. A lot of the gold and silver threads do not get nearly as much attention and discussion as the "General Discussion" topics because they do not create enough controversy to get the kind of attention and discussion as certain topics in the General Discussion forum. That has been the same situation at GIM1. Generally speaking, topics that create controversy (and disagreement and fighting among posters) will get the most attention and have the most discussion.

I am a collector first and a bullion buyer second but I will admit that I have not posted much about '70's silver art bar collecting on GSUS. Most of the time, I end up talking about '70's silver art bar collecting (or any other issues relating to collecting) on either CoinTalk or Collector's Universe because those two forums are collector oriented forums. When I was briefly on the Censored Deuce (a.k.a. GIM2), I did not talk a lot about '70's silver art bar collecting.

I do not see GSUS as a collector oriented forum. GSUS to me is a freedom of speech oriented forum that talks about things that the MSM would never cover and a lot of those topics that are discussed here concerning what the gov't is doing to destroy the U.S. economy and the U.S. dollar I agree with. I spend some time reading some of those topics because it is different and I do not think I could get that anywhere else.

EDIT: I do not know how I thanked your post twice Madfranks but it does deserve two thanks because I agree with you on this.

Ponce
5th September 2010, 12:56 PM
Silver Art?..........remember this, when the time comes for you to buy my tp for silver I won't care how "pretty" they are, all that I will care is that they are .9999 once oz rounds.........hint, hint......buy what you can trade with and not for what is "pretty".

StackerKen
5th September 2010, 01:00 PM
Ponce? what about .999 one oz rectangles?

Ponce
5th September 2010, 01:05 PM
Never seen them.........hummmmmmmmmmm, let me do a search.

1970 silver art
5th September 2010, 01:10 PM
Never seen them.........hummmmmmmmmmm, let me do a search.

Ponce? Here is a thread that might be of some help to you when it comes to .999 1-oz "rectangles".

http://gold-silver.us/forum/silver/silver-art-bar-porn/

1970 silver art
5th September 2010, 01:24 PM
Silver Art?..........remember this, when the time comes for you to buy my tp for silver I won't care how "pretty" they are, all that I will care is that they are .9999 once oz rounds.........hint, hint......buy what you can trade with and not for what is "pretty".

Ponce? I am just a collector. I am not a SHTF prepper but that is a good point you made. I have a lot of the "pretty" silver and no "trade-able" silver. That is not going to change in the near future because I like "pretty" silver and will continue to buy "pretty" silver since I am a collector.