PDA

View Full Version : What is the matrix?

dysgenic
4th September 2010, 08:05 PM
I thought I knew, but it turns out I wasn't there yet. But I'm close, now. Did you know that there are blogs out there that talk in code now? It's true, I've seen it. But the code better be subtle, and it better be good. George Orwell was so right; he was so ahead of his time. Winston thought, 'it's conceivable that they could be watching all the time...'
How did that guy know?

The truth I've stumbled across, I want to shake it into everyone I know. Scream it in their face, spit it in their eye... but they will not believe me. And neither will you.

It's the question that drives us. But who knows the answer? I'm almost home.

dys

Buster
4th September 2010, 09:15 PM
Please continue, I could use a little shaken'. ???

Book
4th September 2010, 09:22 PM
What is the matrix?

http://ngbc.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/fox-and-hounds.jpg

The Matrix is when the mods of your favorite forum are suddenly exposed as ex-GIM Mods...lol.

:D

dysgenic
4th September 2010, 10:26 PM
Their motto is 'hidden in plain site'.

dys

wildcard
5th September 2010, 08:40 AM
Now it's "in your face."

iOWNme
5th September 2010, 08:47 AM
The Matrix is a coin with 2 sides:

Side one:
-Fear and Hate rule
-Limited Liability
-Fictions run the show
-Lies and deceit
-No substance/Money
-No self determination
-Consenting to society
-No religious or moral stance will be tolerated
-10 Planks

Side two:
-Love and Compassion
-Full Responsibility
-Individual self governance
-Truth and Just
-Substance/Property
-Divine Right to self determination
-Non consent to society
-Religious and moral standards
-10 Commandments

Which side do you believe in? Then, which side do you choose to live in?

Hatha Sunahara
5th September 2010, 10:55 AM
The truth I've stumbled across, I want to shake it into everyone I know. Scream it in their face, spit it in their eye... but they will not believe me. And neither will you.

Dysgenic? The matrix is what you believe that is shared with just about everybody else. If your conception of reality is different from the common 'normal' shared reality, you can't expect others to believe it easily. The reason people cling so strongly to the matrix, and resist other conceptions of reality is because it works for them, and they don't want to make a huge investment in learning a new reality--even if the rewards are enormous.

A good analogy for what I just wrote is 'changing operating system on your computer'. Most people learn how to make a computer work using Windows. Ask anybody who learned that way to switch to Linux, or to Apple OSX, and they will resist. They might try for a while, but they will abandon it. Learning a whole new system that requires you to see things differently consumes far more energy than it is worth to most people.

But don't worry Dys, the current operating system, the Matrix will collapse relatively soon because it no longer works for a growing number of people. The real challenge before us is to not adopt a new Matrix coming from the same people who brought us the one we now have.

Hatha

Neuro
5th September 2010, 01:47 PM
You can only expect to see small glimpses of truth and if you are able to put them together to a bigger picture you are in trouble

Twisted Titan
5th September 2010, 04:28 PM
You can only expect to see small glimpses of truth and if you are able to put them together to a bigger picture you are in trouble

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst

Serpo
6th September 2010, 03:00 PM
To me the matrix in brief is an occult spell that has been placed on humanity by satanists

WE ARE UNDER OCCULT ATTACK

Bizarre and incredible as it sounds, humanity has been colonized by a satanic cult called the Illuminati. This cult represents Masonic and Jewish bankers who finagled a monopoly over government credit which allows them to charge interest on funds they create out of nothing.

Naturally they want to protect this prize by translating it into a political and cultural monopoly. This takes the form of a totalitarian world government dedicated to Lucifer, who represents their defiance of God.

Thus, the people who hold our purse strings are conspiring against us. To distract and control us, they have used a vast occult network (Freemasonry) to infiltrate most organizations, especially government, intelligence agencies, education and the mass media.

We are being re-engineered to serve the Illuminati. They undermine institutions like marriage and religion, and promote depravity, dysfunction, corruption and division. They have orchestrated two world wars and are planning a third.http://www.cruelhoax.ca/

mick silver
6th September 2010, 06:35 PM
the matrix is what anyone wants it to be ... we all live in the matrix

G2Rad
6th September 2010, 07:00 PM
this entire Universe is the Matrix.

it is a simulation.

we live in RPG-like computer game.

details of the exact implementation of the physics of this Universe is the proof.

there is a red pill and there are few who found it

Nobel prize winner, neurophysiologist Sir John Eccles who spent his life studying brain said of the human brain that it was "a machine that a ghost (us, "self") can operate. Brain is the antenna through which we are connected into the "computer"-generated world of the Matrix.

physics of today on its frontiers became more like information science, because there is nothing there, but information. we live in nothing. everything we see or touch are bits and bites, ones and zerroes in RAM of the machine that sustains our "virtual world"

Breaking free from the Matrix into THE REALITY of which we are creatures overcomes death and fulfils destiny.

red pill is hidden in the plain view. multitude of fake red pills manufactured by the current owner to prevent discovering of the only true one.

the owner controls the world through structures every so often named on this forum

dysgenic
15th September 2010, 09:33 PM
The matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

dys

TheNocturnalEgyptian
15th September 2010, 10:40 PM
Once, before there was anything, there was a cloud of gas comprising every element in the universe. It was all things at once, and it was nebulous, and floated in space. It experienced itself from all angles, in all ways, all the time. In fact, it could be safe to argue that the only thing it had never experienced was the feeling of separation and individuality.

G2Rad
16th September 2010, 05:19 AM
It experienced itself from all angles, in all ways, all the time.

that's sick

jaybone
16th September 2010, 05:55 AM
Sometimes I think the point is not to escape the matrix,
but to become aware of it,
and let that awareness steer the course through the challenges that we face every day.
I think we are in the matrix for a reason; to learn, to confront what we do not want to see, and become masters of ourselves.

Try this,
when something goes wrong, an unexpected challenge, reflect on what you can learn about yourself by going through the experience.
I have found that more often than not, when the lesson is learned, the difficulty evaporates.

7th trump
16th September 2010, 05:55 AM
God made the earth and the heavens, Genesis.
Later on, if you read the Bible, God explains that after lucifer revolted He destroyed the first earth (earth age I call it) meaning he destroyed the cities and towns (cant remember chapter and verse). He then ushered in the present earth age with vitually no trace of the old ("foundations of the world" as God refers to the first).
Now what many dont realize is that we were here in the first earth age not in the flesh bodies we are in now in and living in the cities and town and countryside that God destroyed.
Why did he destroy the first earth age?
Because lucifer revolted resulting in 1/3 of all of Gods children (us) to follow and worship lucifer. So God instead of destroying the 1/3 worshipping lucifer decided to remove all known memory and evidence of both Himself and of the first earth age so we (us) can be born of woman (the bag of waters as He calls it) to decide who we are going to follow without any physical interference in these temporary flesh bodies, called faith.
After this second earth age is ripe for reaping in the harvest (return of Christ to consemate the end of the second earth age) a new earth comes into existence (actually earth is returned to its original state as it was in the foundation of the world). Those who over come are back in their original spiritual bodies that dont age, sleep, get sick or die.
Only difference in the third earth age is that satan and his angels are destroyed along with those who didnt overcome.

Thats it in a nut shell. The details are more detailed if you read the Bible.

DMac
16th September 2010, 06:53 AM
I thought I knew, but it turns out I wasn't there yet. But I'm close, now. Did you know that there are blogs out there that talk in code now? It's true, I've seen it. But the code better be subtle, and it better be good. George Orwell was so right; he was so ahead of his time. Winston thought, 'it's conceivable that they could be watching all the time...'
How did that guy know?

It's the question that drives us. But who knows the answer? I'm almost home.

dys

dys,

Try me. PM if necessary.

Buster
16th September 2010, 07:13 AM
The matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

dys

Or is it: the illusion we pull over our eyes to protect us from the Truth?

StreetsOfGold
16th September 2010, 07:19 AM
The Matrix is a birthing chamber. Read your Bible and stop being stupid all your life. Stop being lead astray by hellywood movies promoting God hating and bible rejecting philosophys.

Numbers 18:15 Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the LORD, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.

Exodus 34:19 All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.

Twisted Titan
16th September 2010, 09:12 AM

dys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCX87jB7bA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgoldismoney%2Einfo%2Fforums%2Fsh owthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D400272&feature=player_embedded

bellevuebully
16th September 2010, 11:55 AM
The matrix has several names.....one of the most descriptive and accurate is 'the author of confusion'.

dysgenic
17th September 2010, 06:49 PM
Dysgenic: (gim1) "Have you ever had an experience that you aren't sure if it was real or a dream?"
Neo: "If you are killed in the matrix, do you die here?"
Dysgenic: "What is deja vu?"
Avi, Revolver: "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look."
CS Lewis: “Enemy-occupied territory is what the world is.”

wordgames:

therapist= the rapist
propaganda= proPAGANda
loophole

Many more, look for them.

dys

k-os
17th September 2010, 06:57 PM
The matrix is that we are all human batteries, fueling a large machine that only uses us, with no benefit to us. Why we can't wake up, is because it is too distasteful to do so.

Just like the movie.

ximmy
17th September 2010, 07:02 PM
"Unfortunately, no one can be told what The Matrix is"

dys
5th April 2011, 08:17 AM
I think I saw it. That was the day that my life changed; forever.
I don't think this world is real at all.

dys

undgrd
5th April 2011, 08:22 AM
Is that the world is not "real" or is it that the world is not what you've been told and have expected or observed?

dys
5th April 2011, 08:44 AM
Is that the world is not "real" or is it that the world is not what you've been told and have expected or observed?

It's not real. A friend told me: "It's a simulation." Someone else, claiming to be my friend: "Simulation."

Coincidence.
"There is no way. There is just no way."
from the movie No Country for Old Men

dys

undgrd
5th April 2011, 08:56 AM

It's not real. A friend told me: "It's a simulation." Someone else, claiming to be my friend: "Simulation."

Coincidence.
"There is no way. There is just no way."
from the movie No Country for Old Men

dys

Can you clarify something for me? Above...you second statement...claiming to be my friend: "Simulation"

Are you saying a friend that is no longer a friend told you this is a simulation?
OR
Are you saying a friend that is no longer a friend WAS a simulation?

Spectrism
5th April 2011, 09:20 AM
The world is real alright. Just like thoughts, and energy are real, there are manifestations of intelligence, design and sentient beings making up this world. The order we see is the quantized energy of an intelligent design. Behind the matrix we see is the spirit realm.

oldmansmith
5th April 2011, 09:27 AM
The world is real alright. Just like thoughts, and energy are real, there are manifestations of intelligence, design and sentient beings making up this world. The order we see is the quantized energy of an intelligent design. Behind the matrix we see is the spirit realm.

The world is real, but the way we see it is learned. It is all vibrating energy yet we "see" it as solid.

G2Rad
5th April 2011, 09:34 AM
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ......... Albert Einstein

Is not it funny how the Universe is digital at micro level?

indivisible quantum of energy, indivisible quark of matter, indivisible quantum of time (crystal oscillator tick-tock), indivisible quantum of distance (pixel).

Isnt digital a trait of artificiality as opposite to analogues?

Brain is antenna, body is avatar, and the Bible is the way out of the prison planet of the Matrix into freedom and into true reality.
John 8:32 (King James Version) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free
Jesus is the way to defeat death. ... and the way to "unhook" and accomplish man's destiny.

there is only one true Red Pill (the Bible) and there are thousands of fake Red Pills (religions, cults, denominations, Satanic translations, philosophies, etc etc etc, designed to prevent each and every from finding the true Pill, the only ladder up out of here)

Anyway, here is recent (http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1011/1011.3436.pdf), somewhat entertaining article

Spectrism
5th April 2011, 09:42 AM
It goes deeper than just being quantized on the micro level.

There is INFINITE smallness and INFINITE expanse. This is the nature of the designer of the world. I can tell you very assuredly that mankind will NEVER be able to find the smallest particle or reach the end of the universe. Try smoking that for a while.

And in that infinite design, there are paradoxes and dualities that defy our ability to figure out.

I believe that there are unknowns and mysteries ALWAYS available so that people can choose to believe things other than pure truth. If we all knew all the truth, there would be no room for choosing a false or evil position. There is enough uncertainty that those who want to reject God, can do so and compile a load of reasons to justify that choice.

I know- I know... you want to see me as the one deceived. But that just proves my point then, doesn't it?

G2Rad
5th April 2011, 10:08 AM
so, was Einstein correct?

is our life hear on Earth real or is it just illusion, like a shadow?

1 Chronicles 29:15 .... our days on the earth are as a shadow ...
Job 8:9 ... our days upon earth are a shadow ...
Ecclesiastes 8:13 neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow
Col 2:17 ... shadow of things to come ...
Heb 8:5 ... shadow of heavenly things ...
Heb 10:1 ... a shadow of good things to come ...

if our life is a shadow, then how about our death? Is it real?

Job 3:5 .... shadow :) of death .....
Job 10:21 .... shadow of death ....
Job 10:22 .... shadow of death ....
Job 11:22 .... shadow of death ....
Job 16:16 .... shadow of death ....
Job 24:17 terrors of the shadow of death
Job 28:3 He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow :) of death
Job 34:22, 38:17, Isa 9:2, Jer 2:6, 3:16, Amos 5:8, Mat 4:16, Luke 1:79 ... ALL .... shadow of death ....

and of course famous
.... though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil ....

what about our body?
Job 17:7 ... all my members are as a shadow ...

G2Rad
5th April 2011, 10:18 AM
It goes deeper than just being quantized on the micro level.

There is INFINITE smallness and INFINITE expanse. This is the nature of the designer of the world. I can tell you very assuredly that mankind will NEVER be able to find the smallest particle or reach the end of the universe.

If that is so, do you consider yourself INFINITE too?

You see, you share your "Designer" with "Designer" of nature. If nature is INFINITE, are you INFINITE as well? Are you god?

Mankind did reach the end both on macro and micro level.
Universe had a beginning and it will have an end.
If you believe otherwise, you are wrong.

G2Rad
5th April 2011, 10:20 AM
I know- I know... you want to see me as the one deceived. But that just proves my point then, doesn't it?

No. I don't consider you as a deceived.
Being guided in all the truth is not a state, it is a process.

Spectrism
5th April 2011, 10:47 AM
so, was Einstein correct?

is our life hear on Earth real or is it just illusion, like a shadow?

1 Chronicles 29:15 .... our days on the earth are as a shadow ...
Job 8:9 ... our days upon earth are a shadow ...
Ecclesiastes 8:13 neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow
Col 2:17 ... shadow of things to come ...
Heb 8:5 ... shadow of heavenly things ...
Heb 10:1 ... a shadow of good things to come ...

if our life is a shadow, then how about our death? Is it real?

Job 3:5 .... shadow :) of death .....
Job 10:21 .... shadow of death ....
Job 10:22 .... shadow of death ....
Job 11:22 .... shadow of death ....
Job 16:16 .... shadow of death ....
Job 24:17 terrors of the shadow of death
Job 28:3 He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow :) of death
Job 34:22, 38:17, Isa 9:2, Jer 2:6, 3:16, Amos 5:8, Mat 4:16, Luke 1:79 ... ALL .... shadow of death ....

and of course famous
.... though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil ....

what about our body?
Job 17:7 ... all my members are as a shadow ...

The meanings of "Shadow" here do not fit the idea of "illusion". In some cases, the shadow refers to the temporal nature of the flesh and its dark covering for a time. In others it refers to the blocking of light or the separation into death.

If that is so, do you consider yourself INFINITE too?

You see, you share your "Designer" with "Designer" of nature. If nature is INFINITE, are you INFINITE as well? Are you god?

The flesh is sin-tainted and will die. The soul is eternal. Its location in eternity is in question. The presence of God is light & truth... a place of the fruits of the Spirit=

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 meekness, self-control. Against such things there is not a law.

Those who reject God are rejecting the Spirit. They will exist in eternity in darkness without escape.

G2Rad
5th April 2011, 11:09 AM
The meanings of "Shadow" here do not fit the idea of "illusion"

word "illusion" was used in terms of existence of bigger reality than flesh

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I had a thread on "height". It is here (http://gold-silver.us/forum/religion-and-philosophy/shadows-in-the-world-of-shadows/).

dys
5th April 2011, 11:45 AM
Can you clarify something for me? Above...you second statement...claiming to be my friend: "Simulation"

Are you saying a friend that is no longer a friend told you this is a simulation?
OR

There were 2 people that told me it is a simulation. One is a friend. The other is someone that is representing themselves as a friend, but I'm not sure if they are really my friend or not.

dys

undgrd
5th April 2011, 12:09 PM

OR

There were 2 people that told me it is a simulation. One is a friend. The other is someone that is representing themselves as a friend, but I'm not sure if they are really my friend or not.

dys

That's a big pill to swallow. You seem like a pretty sharp person so there must have been some pretty damning evidence to support their statement.

dys
5th April 2011, 12:26 PM
I think about consolation; and on the other side, bad luck. Where do these laws of numbers come from? Probability that is too improbable. Coincidences that the numbers say should happen once in a trillion years and they happen everyday. What are the real laws that are never taught? Or maybe they are taught, just not in the way we understand as 'teaching'. The twilight language, also called the green language, also called the closed language. But dangerous to learn, so dangerous.

dys

hvacak47
5th April 2011, 12:58 PM
I have been told this same type of thing by beings/entities while tripping on salvia. :-\

Just like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eA2sXukqRQ

Serpo
5th April 2011, 03:26 PM
According to this guy the matrix maybe slightly deeper then anyone ever imagined possible............

Here is a general introduction and overview over The Trap System.

The Trap System is a spiritual-technological construct, for lack of better terms, that serves the purpose of keeping people trapped in their physical bodies on Earth , even through many different incarnations.

In fact, the whole purpose of reincarnation is to stay trapped and not be able to experience once True Self. New Agers are completely misunderstanding this concept, as they mostly believe the Reincarnation part of the Trap System to be something "necessary" for a persons spiritual development, and they also see the Prison World we live in as a "School".

However, as logic itself clearly show here, if it was intended for development, schooling, and learning, there are some major flaws in how it works. Consider the fact that between each incarnation you are put into amnesia, forgetting everything you ever learned and everything about your past lives and experienes.

This alone should prove rather clearly that indeed Reincarnation can NOT serve such a believed purpose, as it would be completely opposite of letting a person develop in any way, rather a person is stripped away from everything he ever learned and even his own conception of self and his consciousness, and basically "reset" at each time of birth of a new incarnation. This is to make sure the person indeed will stay trapped, lose any higher knowledge obtained in previous lives, and to make sure he can not develop properly to Self Understanding or Experiene of his Higher Soul and True Being.

This also makes sure that he will remain here, in lower planes of the astral , ignorant and blinded, not least mind controlled and brainwashed.

Now of course, some will ask "Who created the trap system" and "for what purpose" ?

The answer to that is that other, higer astral being to call them that, decided that it would be useful to keep mankind trapped here to serve as their slaves and food source. Slavery through always having to work their lives for the Ones in Power, whom are part of those in control of the Trap System. Food source through being basically drained from their own energy, as these entities feed on the etheric energies within a Human Body that has a Soul occupying it. These entities, whom can be called astral entities, or as many term them "Reptilians", are working in both the astral planes and physical world. They have their representatives here whom have infiltrated the physical world and leading most of the world through their influence within higher levels of society such as Governments, Religious intitutions, Media and various Corporations and so on.

The Human Body itself is manufactured, to be very limited, and not be able to generally access or experiene its soul to any significant degree. However, a Soul Fragment must be in place in any Human Body for that body to live, be conscious, and function as the mentioned Food Source due to the etheric energies that will only be in place in Human Bodies having a Soul (or Soul Fragment which really is the more proper term).

The mentioned entities, whom keep us trapped here, feed on the etheric body energy, the mind of the subject, the thoughts and emotions, and in specific they prefer to feed on "negative energies". Because of that, these entities make sure a lot of negative events take place in the world, to increase the negative energies within the Human Global Consciousness. This is done in form of various wars, terrorism, deaths, disasters, anything that bring for great fear, anxiousness, paranoia, sadness and other negative states of mind.

In addition, these entities can influence the minds of people through different means, to create specific thought patterns, behaviors and emotions in those people. This influence is done from astral telepathical connections with victims, to various technology that alters the persons state of mind.

They are doing their best to keep this utterumost secret, which is why you will hardly find any information on this in any previous publications of information. Very few have discovered this part of Human Existence, and the few of us whom have are ourselves from what can be called other realms of existence, or astral planes, where we have seen it all from an outside existence, and chosen to incarnate here to let people know of this and other truths regarding Existence. We have done so on great risk, which is why we are few, as we too can be trapped into the complex construction of the Trap System - such as losing our own knowledge, past life experiences, insights, and spiritual connections with our Higher Souls.

There are many Gods, higher and lower. Let me give you an explanation on the Origins and the various Gods and Entities:

In the beginning existed only the one Mind, the first Cause of all other existence - it created within itself the first energies of what we can call this "other existence", including other Creators with abilities to Manifest and design Dimensions and Life spawned from their own Minds. These Creators also brought forth other various sub-creators, whom in their turn also took part of Creation and various Levels of Existence.

This divided down all the way to this Physical Existence. Thus, there are many "Gods", of different ranks, and many of these have been worshipped by different people and cultures both here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe. Because different Creators with different polarities and functions were set out different types of Energies manifested within different types of Creations, and the One was split up into different fragments, such as "negative" and "positive", thus "Good" and "Evil", and since Creation has gone through countless levels of manifestations of different Life, this has also brought forth Beings whom are of different nature than other Beings, because of having different origins of the first polarities.

This has lead to some Beings being termed here as the Good Ones, and some of these as the Evil Ones - this goes on at many levels, between the Gods themselves, and all the way down here between People. Some believe themselves to be the True God because of having forgotten, or not truly realized, their true origins - same as with People in the physical World - forgotten themselves and believing they are something they are not, and in addition often being fooled by some of these other Beings into believing certain things regardin Reality that not necessarily is true, seen from a longer perspective.

In essence, all Life is One, simply due to Everything existing within the One Mind, the First Cause, and all and everything is connected to eachother, and all life have potential equal to that of their creators, meaning that even Man himself can become Creators - or what is called Gods, and manifest their own Worlds and Realities. It is a complex topic, and it is a lot of confusion between Mankind and other Beings on this, having caused many problems for many Lifeforms.

It is the programming of the Mind that keep you in the physical body, yet this also is true for the astral body, as the astral body is not the Soul or your True Self any more than your physical body. Though, nevertheless, you are still spiritual beings trapped currently in physical bodies because of this Programming of the Mind.

With what I say, there will always be someone who agrees and some who don't, it is impossible to speak in a way that all will accept and understand simply because of the difference between peoples level of self-realization and personal beliefs and so on. For me it doesn't matter if you dislike what I say, or the way I say it, you are entitled to feel or believe anything you want in regards of me and my claims.

Good and evil exists all over the physical realm, I do not mean that is is simply something that exist here on Earth or in the Human race. In fact it does exist on many levels, what I am referring to is higher spiritual planes of existence where it can not exist due to the specific vibrational levels, or frequencies if you want, that these planes exist within.

The most important thing you can ever study is Yourself, and the best person to ever listen to is You, and more people should spend more time on both those things.

You can listen to me and make what you want of what I say, but truly listen to yourself instead of anyone else to find the real answers.

Good and evil is an illusion of the lower astral realms, as the whole physical world and lower realms are illusions as well created around us to keep us here. Yet, you can say they are real, as they do exist even though in their illusional form. In a sense the same way as a fantasy, where you make up something in your mind that do not exist, yet at the same time it does exist since you just made it up and got it in your mind, in the form of said fantasy.

Here, we are part of someone elses fantasy however. We all also contribute to it ourselves and take part of creating it.

These "others" are those whom are controlling you through your programming and the illusions you live within, even though these themselves also are living in the illusions and do not know their own true being. Some of them are the ones you refer to as the "Elite" constantly here, and some of them are the ones working with the "Elite" from other planes of existence, yet within the same Illusion.

They are abusing the system that was created to control you by the "God" I previously mentioned, the original Creator left but the System was still in place and kept you here and made you easy to abuse, manipulate and control, and thus these entities took the chance when they discovered this.

You are responsible for accepting a belief. You did a mistake - we all did - from getting lured, but there is a way out of the net that was cast upon you willingly, and eventually everyone will be free.

The so called enlightened beings can explain what is happening simply because they can observe the Good and Evil from their own point of view, such as from visiting these lower realms. So that means they too can be exposed to it, when being down here, yet it is non existing in their own higher realm, though that do not mean they have no knowledge about it - as I explained, it exist yet still does not, as the metaphor I used in my example with Fantasy.

Spirit guides, angels, ascended masters etc are more often than not within the trap system themselves and thus also "prisoners" without knowing it, believing themselves to be higher and free. But as long they are Individuals, they are not true Selves, as only Oneness is True Self. Such beings are only to be found within the lower astral planes, however, some of them do know of the higher truts and can help guide people towards True Self, as they may have chosen their role as such a being to assist people in the right direction instead of the false direction after death.

Regarding your imprisonment in a physical body, I'm talking about matters that took place in the very distant past before your first physical incarnation. It was at this moment you let yourself into the physical bodies being lured and blindly believing what you were told by the God of those times, who wanted his Human Bodies who inhabit a Human Soul essence, for them to work properly, and with a complex level of programming and systems implemented, so that these who fell for the trick got trapped, yet still some managed to escape as they could see what was coming and did not get tricked like the majority and thus they managed to escape and enter other realms, some of you know these original peoples, interdimensional ones at they were then and not physical as now, as the Atlanteans. And now you are learning from this mistake and slowly realizing it and on your way to let the clouds clear and let the light in from your True Origins and the Source of All

The first Maniupalator was the God I'm speaking of, but as he left after some time and he was satisfied with the work he had done and used the humans for, other entities eventually came upon you and discovered how you were programmed and blind and easy to manipulate and take advantage of, so they did. The rulers have changed from time to time, but the rulers of top level are those of a more negative, powerhungry and sinister type. Their agenda is to gain more power and control, by having people working for them mostly without even knowing it, or worshipping them as their Gods and so on which further empowers them, as the energy you give out you get back.

Here on earth they mostly use the religious and spiritual institution and banking and money for their models put in place for control and power. Their God in a sense is Money, which they have created, and made you worship as well. With the religions you are mostly worshipping them and thet Old God as well, as that's what these were intended for. They also run the larger industries, governments and such, to keep their control in place and feed the people with more suggestions and lies that they are open to believe.

As I have previously explained, I disagree that we were physically incarnated here to "learn" anything at all. We could learn very well without these physical bodies, as the astral realms of the lower levels are so close one can hardly tell the difference - some cant. So there is no need for a physical body for other purpose than being limited, and not unlimited or to obtain new knowledge, specially considering the fact that reincarnation would make that a complete and utter failure as people do not even remember their very last life before the present. So, nothing learned, memories all gone, back to scratch.

Learning comes from Higher Consciousness and is independent on Physical conditions. We are all eternal beings with limitless knowledge and power already, free to explore the endless areas of existence, if only we learn to separate and be free from these bloody stumps we are so trapped within.

The only lesson to really learn here, is that we are failing to find ourselves, and that true knowledge comes from much deeper aspects of our Being than wandering around in blindness on Earth.

Serpo
5th April 2011, 03:26 PM
cont...........

They are smart, and they are on "both sides", and they use all means they can do further program you and manipulate you from spiritual means, to education, news & media, foods and the mind altering substances they put in them, vaccinations and health institutions and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry, through technological means such as sound frequencies, radiations, water systems, anything they can alter and pollute with their methods and products to make your mind dull, filled with apathy, more open for suggestion, and trustworthy of your media, leaders and so on.

I applaude those of you whom not blindly believing anything, in fact I highly praise people who follow their own intuition and highly encourage people to not listen to what I say as being facts, but look some up yourself and listen to your inner guide, though perhaps take some of the things I say in consideration as it may be useful for certain new insights to come. But this world has its great share of way too gullible people who believe anything they are told, that is also one of the reasons I am here to tell them to not listen to what I say or what anyone else say - the greatest truth you can find you will find from within yourself.

Even the higher entities are also living within the illusions to great extents and even though they are of good and pure intentions, far from all have discovered their True Self, or the Connection with the All. However, once reestablishing your contact with the All, your true Oneness, it all will become clear.
Evil is a lower level reality, indeed, but because of the lower level God wanting to have the Powers and Control as a Real God would.

Thus, from originally kindness, pureness, and even neutrality, sprouted what we can now term as evil, which in turn made a difference between Good and Evil.

The lust grew, and thus, as his power grew, he made sure to take advantage of you in every way he could - and even though he left this programming is still here.

You are NOT here for any "purpose" - you are here because you are TRAPPED, in the ILLUSIONS and PROGRAMMING. The only time you will "ascend" or go "further" is when you realize this and manage to keep your awareness with you at the time of death.

The only thing you will learn here is what deception and lies and illusions are - not because you are "supposed to", but because you have been forces to, partitially by your own choice.

Your purpose is higher, your real selves are cleaner, more pure, here you are just a small grain of your own selves, if even that. You barely know even the slightest about yourself and your origins - and the small things you know are mostly lies and deceit, so it leaves you with even less.

Remember, you are on one of the lowest forms of existence, and there are MANY gods and creators above you responsible for the different realms and programming which you reside within.

The GOOD thing is that you can also create and be Gods, as you too have these powers within you because in the end you are all One and part of the Ultimate Source, thus you can control and dictate your own lives if you want to - as long you learn how to.

First part is to realize you are here in a world of lies and deceit put upon you, the next part is to move towadrs your truer self, even though it takes some time to get to the real core.

What you experience, is no matter how wonderful it seems, part of the lower realms illusions. Of course, you are free to stay there, and if you want to go further and get to know yourself at a deeper level you are free to do so as well

I will not tell "this is right" and "that is wrong" - in fact I will leave that up to you to figure out.

Nevertheless, what many of you have found is that there is "something" beyond your normal waking reality, and something beyond your "dreams" - look further, and you might just get your foot prints over the place and experience a completely new aspect of yourself.

There is no need for me to ask you to believe anything, nor is there any need for me to ask you to disbelief anything, it is your free choice after all - I am just here as someone whom have gone through those choices before you and thus may be able to help you towards a greater and somewhat easier progress to reach the level of attunement I have reached.

My own purpose here is to serve you, bring you that spark of self-realization that you all have within - so that you can once again be more connected with yourselves, in balance with your being - harmony with Creation.

Personally it is irrelevant for me if you believe me or not, consider what I say or try things I might suggest. I will not gain anything from you doing so, nor will I lose anything from you not doing so. Only you yourselves will.

I am not here to make you believe a single word of what I say - those whom it resonate with will know on their own.

When I say there is a lot of deceit out there, I am sure most of you would agree to that. Am I a deceiver? Well, you figure that out, find yourself.

Do not take what I say for granted, take it into consideration and see what you feel - if you do feel I am lying that is fine for me, if you feel I'm truthful that is fine too.

It is good to be skeptic, look within yourself - you have a combination of tools available with you to help you discover great things, without the need of others - though there are some whom will benefit from some guidance, it might ignite the light inside so it can start burning brighter on its own.

We are here to help you on the way towards yourself and understanding divine laws so you can live in accordance with them and thus reach higher levels of insights and understanding, as well as improving your own condition in every way.

This is because we have chosen to do so, not because we are forced - some of those working against us, and you, are however often forced. But there are many of those as well whom do what they do because they've chosen that path, for personal gains.

Those whom I am affiliated with are never forced, they can not be, as it would work against the whole system of free will and thus make us nothing more than those whom try to keep you in the dark away from yourselves.

And when it comes to you, you mostly work against yourselves, not because you want to or chose to do so freely, but because you are forced to without realizing it yourselves. You're prisoners sitting in the cage with the key to the lock in the dark corner without knowing it. We are here to help you reach that key.

Be cautious about what you believe though, do not take anything to be the Truth, not even what I say. Even if it "rings true" with you, that does not make it true, in fact a lot of what seem to be true and make sense to you has been constructed that way for you for the complete opposite purpose of what can be called "truthfulness".

It is also somewhat entertaining that some of you seem to consider your spiritual teachers and those like us, whether we are who we claim or not, to be omnipotent , almost at the level of what you yourself consider to be Gods.

What you call God, and the Creator, do not "come" here or "visit" you to help you out in any way - or to make things hard for you for that matter. There are no "tests" to fulfill or understand created by that which you call God. However, there are other Creators, in fact we are all co-creators, yet there are what you can consider the Creator of the physical world, as well as numerous Creators upwards many levels in the higher planes of existence.

There are also many out there who want you to believe they are your Creator or God, or higher beings such as angels and what you call aliens. In fact, of all communication with any other non-physical beings and consciousness of other planes it is the ones we can term the "negative energies" that is the most frequent.

That is the reason to continuously failed predictions and disinformation coming from your "gurus", "masters" and "new age channelers" etc. Just like you , most of you, often tend to blindly believe and accept what you are told by "higher authorities" so do these people when it comes to their contacts. This is of course unfortunate, and those among you whom may be in contact with other entities should show extreme caution there as well.

At this level of existence which everyone whom are here in this physical world find themselves the lies and deceit rules, and it is what keep you here, and why you are even here in the first place. There are some exceptions to this of course, some are here to help and guide, and others hare here for deceiving you more and keeping you here.

Very few people existing in this level of existence are in contact with any higher beings or the Source, but there are plenty whom are in contact with lower beings that pretend to be "higher" and give you false ideas of what they are - and what YOU are.

The same goes for your so called after life - in fact most people whom find themselves free from reincarnation after death are located at lower levels of existence very close to this physical world, and in most cases they live their lives there almost identical to what they did here, and the surroundings and landscapes and structures of these realms are very similar to those of this physical one. Here too the deception and lies goes deep.

This can be useful to have in mind both for your remaining time here as well as when you step over to the next experience of existence - if you will just be able to keep yourself aware when doing so and remain conscious.

In essence, if I should put it very simple, Life is simply a preparation for Death - as you call it.

For the "loopholes" you want to get free, I can tell you that the very first thing needed is Self-Realization and Understanding of the Deceptive System you live within. As soon you realize and acknowledge this you are on your way to freedom as you have already taken a step further and seen the Prison Walls surrounding you, the illogical system of Reincarnation is another important thing to be realized - just think about it, Reincarnation serves the purpose of letting people die and live again, as I am sure we can all agree on. What is falsely put forth in regards of Reincarnation is that it is something to actually be wanted, that it is "natural" and part of our spiritual development. New Agers claim the Earth to be a "school" in where we develop by reincarnation. If that was the case, then obviously you would need to remember your past lives to be able to learn from them and develop. This is not the case, simply because reincarnation is not a way for spiritual development, it is the complete opposite, a way to remove you from your spirituality and your true self, by putting upon you amnesia from life to life so yuo will not remember who you were, where you came from, what you have done, and so on. Instead, you are forced to start "all over" , again and again, century after century. It could rather be called a "devolution of the spirit" than an "evolution of the spirit".

So, realize that, and you will have that in your conscious mind as well as your subconscious mind, indeed in your soul, so that at time of death, what you should do is request yourself to experience your True Form, your Real Spiritual Essence, and immediately fly as far away from Earth as you can in spirit form.

The best way to prepare is to practice spirit travel regularly before death so yuo will be able to retain awareness and consciousness at the time of death, so that you will not fall into an unconscious dreamy state of being and suffer from reincarnation again, nor suffer from being trapped in lower levels of existence such as the lower astral planes which serves the purpose of keeping you trapped until you once again get reincarnated, you need to venture still further away from all familiar forms, towards realms of only pure consciousness where no being has any form and no form exist.

Though, a being that is self-aware, can maintain himself in a state of freedom even in lower astral planes, and avoid the cycle of reincarnation, indeed there are people living in astral realms that are wonderful and beautiful in every aspect, and have done so for thousands of years and longer, but still these planes are part of the lower level illusion of existence and not the True Form of Self. It is not even a merging with ones Higher Soul.

One need to merge all ones soul fragments with ones Higher Soul, the real True Self that exist on a higher plane which is outside of the system that keep people trapped here. Then you are truly free, then you are truly One, and Yourself, ready to explore the real existence and freedom beyond all the deception and lies, and move on towards the Source itself.

You can retain memory of past lives, of the spiritual realms, of your Higher Soul, and so on even here in your physical body. There are meditations and exercises one can perform that puts you in direct contact with your true self so that you will be able to explore and understand yourself and gain great insight on reality and illusions. Many of these exercises can be found on my website under the Topic "Meditations, rituals & self development".

The famous "light" at death seem to be part of the trap system. There is no need to enter any light to go anywhere. When you die, simply tell yourself you want to experience your true spiritual essence, your real higher self. Tell yourself you want to merge with the Source, or experience the true God above all Gods. The loved ones are always with you as they are all part of you and All, so yes you can always reunion with them for a while on lower astral planes where you still find yourself experiencing individuality.

So here you have been presented with some general information on the complex Trap System and its implications

yes its from........

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1428450/pg1

mick silver
5th April 2011, 03:43 PM
Closed Language Systems
A closed language system is an interesting thing. You almost certainly use one yourself: its basically the phenomenon whereby people in a social group somehow understand each other despite the fact that what theyre saying doesnt actually *mean* anything and yet somehow (and often against all the odds) you figure out rapidly what that person means.

Case in point and my aunt really is a master of this sort of statement oh, can you go and get me the thingy.

Ive lost count of the number of times I have stared blankly at her and tried to figure out what the thing could possibly be, and yet somehow I usually arrive at the right decision and respond accordingly.

Of course, you could sit there and go well, if shes about to whisk eggs then shed logically want you to get the egg whisk but thats not quite it. Because my aunts mental processes are very rarely routed in whatevers happening at the time, the context is never immediately apparent. She could just as easily want me to get a screwdriver or an iPod or whatever.

Its quite an art.

This morning my flatmate demonstrated a knowledge of me which indicates that we too have a genuinely closed language system. Prior to leaving for work he had cause from a completely different room in the house to decode a vocalisation of mine which showed he had precisely located the likely events which would lead me to make such a noise.

The noise in question let loose as I rummaged in my bag looking for my work door pass can only be expressed in letters as wuh-hurghh!

After which there was a noticeable flurry of activity and pause, after which a voice drifted along the hallway from the front room with the simple enquiry: spider?

He was spot on.

It seems spider season has begun. Gah!

http://www.fallen-angel.co.uk/2008/06/02/closed-language-systems/

mick silver
5th April 2011, 03:46 PM
Reality is myth, math and metaphor created by the patterns of sacred geometry.

The Language of the Birds is also known as the Green Language or the Language of the Gods. It embraces Kabbalah, Astrology, Alchemy and Tarot. Its grammar is symbolism, more to the point, holographic symbolism, when properly understood.

Birds further reference ascension of human consciousness in the alchemy of time, winged gods from the sky, bird-headed beings, Thoth in particular - linked to creation of this reality. Thoth the Scribe is the ancient Egyptian god who scripted the languages of our reality, to be viewed as symbolic messages through the ages, and finally brought to light at the end of the cycles of time. Reality is thought consciousness.

Wikipedia
http://www.crystalinks.com/birdlanguage.html

The language of the birds, a mystical, perfect or divine language, or a mythical or magical language used by birds to communicate with the initiated, is postulated in mythology, medieval literature and occultism.
History

Birds played an important role in Indo-European religion, used for divination by augurs, and according to a suggestion by Walter Burkert, these customs may have their roots in the Paleolithic when during the Ice Age, early humans used to look for carrion by observing birds. From the Renaissance, it was the inspiration for some magical a priori languages, in particular musical languages.

Whistled languages based or constructed on or articulated natural languages used in some cultures are sometimes also referred to, and compared with, the language of the birds.

According to Apollonius Rhodius, the figurehead of Jason's ship, the Argo, was built of oak from the sacred grove at Dodona and could speak the language of birds. The language of birds in Greek mythology may be attained by magical means. Democritus, Anaximander, Apollonius of Tyana, Tiresias, Melampus and Aesopus were all said to have understood the birds.

Mythology

In Celtic mythology, birds usually represent prophetic knowledge or bloodshed (especially crows). Morrigan adopted the shape of a bird to warn the Brown Bull. Echoing stories of the Edda and the Mabinogion, Richard Wagner's Siegfried understands the birds after he tasted Fafner's blood.

Folklore

The concept is also known from many folk tales (including Welsh, Russian, German, Estonian, Greek), where usually the protagonist is granted the gift of understanding the language of the birds either by some magical transformation, or as a reward for some good deed by the king of birds. The birds then inform or warn the hero about some danger or hidden treasure.

Religion

In Sufism, the language of birds is a mystical language of angels. The Conference of the Birds (mantiq at-tair) is a mystical poem of 4647 verses by the 12th century Persian poet Farid ud-Din Attar. Francis of Assisi is said to have preached to the birds.

In the Talmud (Louis Ginzberg, Legends of the Bible, 1909), Solomon's proverbial wisdom was due to his being granted understanding of the language of birds by God.

Alchemy

In Kabbalah, Renaissance magic, and alchemy, the language of the birds was considered a secret and perfect language and the key to perfect knowledge, sometimes also called the langue verte, or green language (Jean Julien Fulcanelli, Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa de occulta philosophia).

Culture

In medieval France, the language of the birds (la langue des oiseaux) was a secret language of the Troubadours, connected with the Tarot, allegedly based on puns and symbolism drawn from homophony, e. g. an inn called au lion d'or "the Golden Lion" is allegedly "code" for au lit on dort "in the bed one sleeps" (note that this particular pun cannot be medieval, since final t was pronounced until Middle French, c.f. e.g. the 14th century loanword bonnet).

The language of the birds" (Die Sprache der Vgel) is a 1991 German movie. Jean Sibelius composed a wedding march titled "The language of the birds" in 1911.

In Egyptian Arabic, hieroglyphic writing is called "the alphabet of the birds".

In Ancient Egyptian itself, the hieroglyphic form of writing was given the name medu-netjer ("words of the gods" or "divine language").

Science

Recent research into bird song has revealed a certain amount of combinatorial phonology, an aspect shared with human languages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Secrets of Hebrew Letters" by Stan Tennen
Aleph

Take the first Hebrew letter 'Aleph'
formed by 2 Yods of Light
above and below.
Place it under a light

Superimpose the Golden Mean Spiral over it.
Rotate
And you have the entire Hebrew Alphabet.

Aleph has 3 distinct parts and 10 laws concerning its form. There is an upper Yud, [flame] a lower Yud, and a body that is similar to a Vov. The size of the Aleph should be 3X3 'kulmusim' which means 'the width of the tip of the quill.'

Mystical Significance of the Hebrew Letters Click 'Aleph'

The Aleph in Tarot = 0 [zero - Zero Point]

-

The Language of the Birds The Zohar states that God made the World through the Hebrew alphabet.

-

Reading the Green Language of Light

Although we can point to the Green Language in works as diverse as Midsummer Night's Dream and The Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosencruz, Nostradamus' quatrains, 18th century alchemical texts and surrealist manifestos, few authors have bothered to explain it. One who did was Fulcanelli, the enigmatic 20th century alchemist and philosopher, in his masterpiece The Mystery of the Cathedrals, published in Paris in 1926. Here we have an authentic, although mysterious, voice of authority; one that was both master of the Green Language itself, and a master of the subjects usually hidden within it.

PYRAMID OF KULKAN AT CHICHENITZA - QUETZAL BIRD

THOTH

ShareThis

LANGUAGES INDEX

LANGUAGES & SCRIPTS INDEX

ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS INDEX

SOCIOLOGY

SOCIAL SCIENCES INDEX

ALPHABETICAL INDEX OF ALL FILES

CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE

PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE

2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME

Hypertiger
6th April 2011, 08:06 AM
GOD is Truth and Truth is GOD

TRUTH is infinite and indestructible.

GOD has no beginning and no end.

sirgonzo420
6th April 2011, 08:08 AM

true dat

G2Rad
7th April 2011, 11:37 AM

God is the truth

"I am eating sunflower seeds as I am typing this" is truth, but it is not God.

cortez
7th April 2011, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arcJksDgCOU

Hypertiger
7th April 2011, 06:43 PM
There is no such thing as "the" Truth.

Those that do not know Truth either think or claim otherwise.

Human beings have no power to make or break LAW

All that Human beings have power to do is make and break rules and call rules LAW.

But if a rule attempts to break LAW...Then LAW will break the rule

GOD is LAW

TRUTH is LAW

I tell you something that is false...but you believe it to be true...then utlize what I tell you and the result blinds you for life...

What if I know I'm supplying you with false information but you think it is true and use what I tell you and the result blinds you for life...

I'm a liar in both instances.

You are a liar reguardless if you think you are or not...

If you are attempting to lie or not doesn't change the logical conclusion.

If you want to cause harm or not doesn't change the logical conclusion

G2Rad
7th April 2011, 08:23 PM
All that Human beings have power to do is make and break rules and call rules LAW.
GOD is LAW

if your god is Law and Law you can't keep, how then your god is good?

if your god ain't good, how your god is TRUTH?

Mouse
8th April 2011, 01:23 AM
There is no such thing as "the" Truth.

Those that do not know Truth either think or claim otherwise.

GOD is LAW

TRUTH is LAW

I tell you something that is false...but you believe it to be true...then utlize what I tell you and the result blinds you for life...

What if I know I'm supplying you with false information but you think it is true and use what I tell you and the result blinds you for life...

I'm a liar in both instances.

You are a liar reguardless if you think you are or not...

If you are attempting to lie or not doesn't change the logical conclusion.

If you want to cause harm or not doesn't change the logical conclusion

It is inescapable that we live in a virtual reality in this realm. Whether to test our mettle, or to just fuck with us, I do not know. I believe that the Christ has given us the key to escape our current prison, and that we should take that at face value, as it offers infinitely more potential than to die in a video game. Your free will allows you to play the ultimate non-zer0 sum GaMe and you will always win. If it is false, there is no difference to the current program. You will continue to live an illusion in the illusion that is physical reality. If it is true, you have been saved, to some other higher level play, or to the heavens as we imagine them. Either way, it is a bet you cannot lose.

Think about it.

lapis
8th April 2011, 11:06 AM
It is inescapable that we live in a virtual reality in this realm.

Your free will allows you to play the ultimate non-zer0 sum GaMe and you will always win. If it is false, there is no difference to the current program. You will continue to live an illusion in the illusion that is physical reality.

I've been coming to the same conclusions lately. I think we're living in a situation much like what was described in the movie "The Nines."

bellevuebully
9th April 2011, 10:05 AM
It is inescapable that we live in a virtual reality in this realm. Whether to test our mettle, or to just fuck with us, I do not know. I believe that the Christ has given us the key to escape our current prison, and that we should take that at face value, as it offers infinitely more potential than to die in a video game. Your free will allows you to play the ultimate non-zer0 sum GaMe and you will always win. If it is false, there is no difference to the current program. You will continue to live an illusion in the illusion that is physical reality. If it is true, you have been saved, to some other higher level play, or to the heavens as we imagine them. Either way, it is a bet you cannot lose.

Think about it.

Who is 'the' Christ? If you are referring to Jesus, I would encourage you to rethink your thought. Jesus Christ is not a hedge bet.

"If true/if false" reasoning implies that you can play the 'game' the same, ie) 'no difference to the current program', as you say. Jesus Christ says forsake all and follow him. He says it over and over, in many ways. So that certainly implies there are different ways to play the 'game'. One that allows you to live as you would like. One that leads you to live as he would like. If you don't think there is a difference between the two lives, 'the current program', I believe you may have some of the fundemental concepts of the 'game' misunderstood.

Respectfully Mouse, this philosophy is an excuse to do what you want in this world and then have your cake to eat also. It is not your works that save you, but fully his grace. You live the way he wants you to because you love him.

I believe, contrary to you, that you are riding a bet that is a lose-lose. You might want to get another bookie.

cortez
15th April 2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PV0GZx-mf8&feature=related

dys
15th April 2011, 10:55 AM
Time. History. The past.
I'm not sure these things mean what we think they mean.

"this generation shall not pass..."

Just because you think it happened, or someone told you it happened, doesn't mean that it happened.

Bad guy, to me: "Right now."

dys

Horn
15th April 2011, 11:24 AM
The Architect: You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence
eradicated.

Neo: Bullshit.
[the monitors respond the same]

The Architect: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

dys
6th June 2011, 05:09 AM
Last night I watched the movie Vanilla Sky. It had that Satanic feeling, the one I've learned to recognize from experience, of a mixture of lies and truth. This VR thing, I have the feeling that it's like many of the other deceptions out there, it's almost right, but it's not. It's a fake red pill.

I know what I saw that day, but I don't know what it means.

Let me try and explain, at least to the degree that I'm able and willing:

In the world that I saw, the natural and the supernatural (or at least what we think of these terms) come together...in a way that I don't understand.
Coincidence isn't coincidental.
Grad was onto something regarding his posts about height.

dys

undgrd
7th June 2011, 06:03 AM
When I think about G2Rad's writing about this fourth dimension and height, I think about 2 way glass. If you're on one side (the watchers), you can see your side AND the other. If you're on the other side, all you see is yourself.

The only way for someone on the side that can only see themselves, to see the watchers, is for a light to be shined on the watchers.

Would this imply layers, upon layers, upon layers?

sirgonzo420
7th June 2011, 06:09 AM
When I think about G2Rad's writing about this fourth dimension and height, I think about 2 way glass. If you're on one side (the watchers), you can see your side AND the other. If you're on the other side, all you see is yourself.

The only way for someone on the side that can only see themselves, to see the watchers, is for a light to be shined on the watchers.

Would this imply layers, upon layers, upon layers?

The Universe is a fractal....

dys
17th October 2011, 06:48 AM
Someone told me when I first became a Christian: "Expect trouble in this world." That guy knew the score.

I don't think there is anyway to fight against this system without becoming an outlier. Not if you want to be effective.

dys

Awoke
17th October 2011, 07:36 AM
What is that? An outlier?

Santa
17th October 2011, 10:06 AM
What is that? An outlier?

outlier:

one that appears to deviate markedly from other members of the group in which it occurs.

Early Christians suffered persecution because they refused to pay homage to the emperor as divine.

midnight rambler
17th October 2011, 10:18 AM
outlier:

Early Christians suffered persecution because they refused to pay homage to the emperor as divine.

Back in the days of Rome showing homage was done by simply 'burning a pinch of incense' in public to show who your first allegiance was to. Today we have the exact same thing - you must figuratively 'burn a pinch of incense'* to show your allegiance to the state above ALL others otherwise you WILL pay for your indiscretions.

*this means 'going along to get along' and includes such activities as filing 1040s, licensing and registration, policing others and pressuring them to 'go along to get along', using private credit and not questioning the (money) system, etc.

Joe King
17th October 2011, 10:43 AM
Back in the days of Rome showing homage was done by simply 'burning a pinch of incense' in public to show who your first allegiance was to. Today we have the exact same thing - you must figuratively 'burn a pinch of incense'* to show your allegiance to the state above ALL others otherwise you WILL pay for your indiscretions.

*this means 'going along to get along' and includes such activities as filing 1040s, licensing and registration, policing others and pressuring them to 'go along to get along', using private credit and not questioning the (money) system, etc.So, is what you're saying is that it all comes down to an exaltation of humanism that is designed to replace God with government and the people not caring enough to know the difference?
....or something to that effect?

Is that what you're saying? Or did you mean something entirely different?

Santa
17th October 2011, 11:30 AM
So, is what you're saying is that it all comes down to an exaltation of humanism that is designed to replace God with government and the people not caring enough to know the difference?
....or something to that effect?

Is that what you're saying? Or did you mean something entirely different?

The plan part looks about right to me, but the people not caring enough is simply wrong. People do care, they just don't realize it,
since the plan was initiated long long ago and the knowledge of it has been systematically destroyed and obfuscated.
It takes Faith. Faith in God, but nearly as important, it takes faith in the divinity, the soul within peoples hearts that connects them to God.

dys
17th October 2011, 04:31 PM
'The system' is authoritarian in nature, but it is also social. The social part is designed to hit its enemies where it hurts. You want to be our enemy? You will be isolated, marginalized, ridiculed, and outcast. You will be a pariah. You go along to get along, OR ELSE.

Their axiom is true: "Even if you tell the truth, perhaps because you tell the truth, no one will believe you."

dys

dys
17th October 2011, 04:42 PM

*this means 'going along to get along' and includes such activities as filing 1040s, licensing and registration, policing others and pressuring them to 'go along to get along', using private credit and not questioning the (money) system, etc.

Oh, it's a hell of a lot more than that. It's everything. For me, things have started to take on a 'theater of the absurd' feel. Most people have an almost comical rock solid confidence that they have all the answers. And they don't. Not even most of the people on this forum.

dys

Santa
17th October 2011, 05:06 PM
How orderly can a speck of order in an infinite universe be expected to be?

Oh, it's a hell of a lot more than that. It's everything. For me, things have started to take on a 'theater of the absurd' feel. Most people have an almost comical rock solid confidence that they have all the answers. And they don't. Not even most of the people on this forum.
On this I most certainly agree.

Horn
17th October 2011, 05:09 PM

dys

maybe we should have stayed on the old software that had the Karma score?

Santa
17th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Solving problems, altering nature, building pyramids, churning up dust.
Material order is the harlot paid for in labor and lust.

Joe King
17th October 2011, 05:38 PM
The plan part looks about right to me, but the people not caring enough is simply wrong. People do care, they just don't realize it,
since the plan was initiated long long ago and the knowledge of it has been systematically destroyed and obfuscated.I don't think it has. People have willingly placed their faith in it. {the system they see}

It takes Faith. Faith in God, but nearly as important, it takes faith in the divinity, the soul within peoples hearts that connects them to God.As I said, most place the bulk of their faith in the created system and have put it first in their lives as the authority.
After all, who do people readily seek permission from to do virtually anything, and without much question, if at any?

dys
21st November 2011, 10:20 AM
I don't think it has. People have willingly placed their faith in it. {the system they see}

As I said, most place the bulk of their faith in the created system and have put it first in their lives as the authority.
After all, who do people readily seek permission from to do virtually anything, and without much question, if at any?

People place faith in the system that they think we have. The system that we actually have is very different from the pretense.

dys

dys
21st November 2011, 11:07 AM
I'm not positive of the rules, but I think I have an idea. Something to do with mandatory disclosure. So the badguys 'talk'/disclose in their own way. One way is through movies. Here are some that have some very important disclosures:

The Usual Suspects
Fightclub (a movie about demonic possession)
Revolver ("Do you know who Sam Gold is? You should, because he knows who you are.")
Inland Island

dys

Awoke
22nd November 2011, 04:57 AM
Yeah, they always let us know their plans before they carry them out, but they do it in such a way that only the most astute scrutinizers can discern the warning, and even then, only if they are paying attention to the particular channels at the time. (Not news channels, I mean information channels, such as the CFR magazine, etc)

Once the actions are carried out (FF events) the signs are obvious in hindsight. (PNAC cover illustration, etc)

dys
28th November 2011, 07:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNnu7QPtz8&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fmovie%3Fv%3DzP Nnu7QPtz8%26ob%3Dav1n%26feature%3Dmv_sr
(all, but especially 1:07)

appropo quotes from the movie:

The more sophisticated the game, the more sophisticated the opponent.

Q: Where is the best place an opponent should hide?
A: In the very last place you would ever look.

Do you know who Sam Gold is?
You should, because He knows who you are.

"The only real enemy to have ever existed, is an eternal one.” —The Road to Suicide, pg 1, line 1.

You're in a game...you are in THE game.
Everyone is in this game, and nobody knows it.
And all of this...this is His world. He owns it. He controls it.
He tells you what to do and when to do it.

He's behind all the pain that ever was.
Behind every crime ever commited.
And right now, He is telling you that He doesn't even exist.
We just put you to war with the only enemy that ever existed. And you, you think He's your best friend.

How radical are you prepared to be.

dys

Horn
28th November 2011, 07:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNnu7QPtz8&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fmovie%3Fv%3DzP Nnu7QPtz8%26ob%3Dav1n%26feature%3Dmv_sr
(all, but especially 1:07)

Guess I'll have to move back into the matrix to see it.

dys
20th March 2012, 06:45 PM
This chapter is called:
taking off the masks.

The next chapter is called:
the choosing of sides.

Expect overlap.

dys

Rubberchicken
20th March 2012, 06:55 PM
What if I told you one paragraph of logic won't change a childhood of indoctrination.

gunDriller
21st March 2012, 06:54 AM
maybe we should have stayed on the old software that had the Karma score?

or get the US mint to redeem "Thanks" for Silver Eagles ! ;)