PDA

View Full Version : Testing your body's Alkalinity (pH)

DMac
7th September 2010, 08:21 AM
I have read online about how we have acidic bodies in the current age and how having a more naturally balanced pH level is healthy. Modern people (from what I've read online) don't ingest enough basic food/drinks. I would like to test my pH level and adjust if I am too acidic.

Does anyone have experience with this?

kregener
7th September 2010, 10:30 AM
Desert Red Clay.

Yep...ingesting dirt.

SLV^GLD
7th September 2010, 10:43 AM
How does ingesting dirt tell you the current pH of your body?

palani
7th September 2010, 10:46 AM
An excess of electrons is what heals. A pH of 7.0 represents 0 millivolts. A pH of 14 (alkaline) represents -400 millivolts and a pH of 0 (acid) represents +400 millivolts (complete electron depletion). The body typically wants to see a cell voltage of -20 mv (7.2 pH ... slightly alkaline) but if you hit your thumb with a hammer you will find the cell voltage go to -50 mv for cell regeneration (healing) to occur.

You take a litmus paper saliva test in the morning before you take any liquids in and add .8 pH to the reading to see where you are. A narrow range litmus paper is available on Ebay for around $10.

Being alkaline inhibits fungus growth. Reputed that fungus is always found around cancer. Coral calcium is used to adjust the pH.

k-os
7th September 2010, 01:12 PM
My neighbor is really into this, and he's the youngest and most active 65 year old I have ever witnessed. So, I gave it a try.

I have little strips made by phIon that test the acidity of saliva, blood or urine. I already eat healthy, with nearly no processed foods, and at least 70% fruits and vegetables make up my diet. Even with eating a substantially "green" (lots of veggies) diet, I was still slightly acidic.

I take a Super Green Food supplement once or twice a day. I have noticed that I have better digestion, more energy, less inflammation (swelling). It tastes nasty, but I mix it with apple juice and swig it down quickly. I take it if I am feeling tired and run down, and within 15 minutes or a half an hour, I feel ready to go again, whether it's yard work or computer work.

I hope that you try it, and see if it does anything for you.

Book
9th September 2010, 04:08 AM
An excess of electrons is what heals. A pH of 7.0 represents 0 millivolts. A pH of 14 (alkaline) represents -400 millivolts and a pH of 0 (acid) represents +400 millivolts (complete electron depletion).

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/19590944/detail.html

palani
9th September 2010, 04:52 AM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/19590944/detail.html

Plugging yourself into a wall outlet is not recommended either.