PDA

View Full Version : APMEX now shipping to Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, and....

Glass
7th September 2010, 08:25 AM
APMEX now shipping to Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland

I got this in an email today from Apmex.

Dear APMEX Customer,

APMEX is pleased to announce that we are now accepting orders and shipping products to Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland. Visit www.APMEX.com and place your order today!

Placing an order is easy. Simply go to www.APMEX.com and create your free account. After you have created your account, you may purchase items directly from our website and they will be shipped to you.

If you have any questions, please direct them to our international department at international@APMEX.com or by phone at 405-595-2100 ext. 224. Thank you for your inquiries and opinions. We look forward to serving all of your precious metal needs in the future!

Kind Regards,

I think I can say I may/might have ordered (or not) from them when they were trialling international orders. This was/might have been just prior to GSUS. Service was/might have been good. Nah, it was. Shipping was fast via UPS. Presales help was good. Post sales feedback was very well received. I did make a suggestion on documentation because some countries charge GST/VAT on imports of some PM types but not all. Many countries exclude collectibles from these taxes but not bullion. Also these taxes can be waived for dealers. I guess this is because it gets picked up on the inland sale if the importer is a dealer. In my city Perth Mint does not charge GST on Kooks or Kanga's/Nuggets but if you import them you pay the GST. I had a mixed order and collectibles were not separately noted so GST was overcharged and not disputable with customs. Only a few bucks in the end but it would be an issue to be aware of on different mixes of items IMO. Check your local rules.