PDA

View Full Version : The Underwear Bomber: Detroit Plane Plot - Discovery Channel

SHTF2010
10th September 2010, 06:55 AM
this weekend - Friday - Saturday - Sunday

Learn the untold story of Al Qaeda's Christmas Day attempted terror attack onboard Northwest Flight 253 over the skies of Detroit .

i'll be watching this tonight
i wonder if they will have any comments from the lawyer Kurt Haskell on this show

DMac
10th September 2010, 07:12 AM
Christmas day I am in the living room of my parent's house and the TV is on. The media hoopla was on fire with this story. First words out of my mouth, "Oh wow, look. They are staging a terror attack on Christmas!"

They all looked at me with the usual, oh boy D is going political on us again.

I am happy to say almost a year later nearly all of them in the room now agree with me that this story was total BUNK! Psyop, through and through.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 12:33 AM
"Al-Qaeda," LOL.

The Niqqer son of a Nigerian Niqqer thug bankster/politician with ties to the CIA is more like it. The "terrorist" was allowed to board the plane despite not having a passport due to the intervention of an Indian national CIA asset.

The "plot" was so retarded I am confused as to whether the dumb Niqqer actually thought it could succeed, or whether he was misled by his handlers.

osoab
19th September 2010, 06:20 AM
So how did this get spun? Anyone watch it?

I never caught this show.