PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Waterberg

palani
10th September 2010, 05:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_Genocide

I, the great general of the German soldiers, send this letter to the Hereros. The Hereros are German subjects no longer. They have killed, stolen, cut off the ears and other parts of the body of wounded soldiers, and now are too cowardly to want to fight any longer. I announce to the people that whoever hands me one of the chiefs shall receive 1,000 marks, and 5,000 marks for Samuel Maherero. The Herero nation must now leave the country. If it refuses, I shall compel it to do so with the 'long tube' (cannon). any Herero found inside the German frontier, with or without a gun or cattle, will be executed. I shall spare neither women nor children. I shall give the order to drive them away and fire on them. Such are my words to the Herero people.

I don't believe I would put a German general in charge of a chamber pot.

Fortyone
10th September 2010, 05:54 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_Genocide

I, the great general of the German soldiers, send this letter to the Hereros. The Hereros are German subjects no longer. They have killed, stolen, cut off the ears and other parts of the body of wounded soldiers, and now are too cowardly to want to fight any longer. I announce to the people that whoever hands me one of the chiefs shall receive 1,000 marks, and 5,000 marks for Samuel Maherero. The Herero nation must now leave the country. If it refuses, I shall compel it to do so with the 'long tube' (cannon). any Herero found inside the German frontier, with or without a gun or cattle, will be executed. I shall spare neither women nor children. I shall give the order to drive them away and fire on them. Such are my words to the Herero people.

Any particular reason,or are you just stirring shit?

Ponce
10th September 2010, 05:59 PM
Hahahahahah that's what I like about this place, you can see all kind of crap.......even mine :oo-->

Spectrism
10th September 2010, 06:03 PM
Hahahahahah that's what I like about this place, you can see all kind of crap.......even mine :oo-->

Yeah- but you have plenty of toilet paper.

I think I will report you to Cheryl Crow. Maybe she can teach you how to use only one piece. Since she is so committed, maybe she can make a video and show the world how she does it.

Now back to the battle....

palani
10th September 2010, 06:31 PM
Any particular reason,or are you just stirring sh*t?
Because I would value the chamber pot and its contents more than I would the general.

Book
10th September 2010, 06:41 PM
http://faculty.umf.maine.edu/walter.sargent/public.www/web%20104/indian%20land%20sale.jpg

http://boxothoughts.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/lakota-sioux3.jpg

:whistle

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:30 AM

You sound like a Jew.

Is there a reason that is so?

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:32 AM
Because I would value the chamber pot and its contents more than I would the general.

Unfortunately, neither the Germans nor the Afrikaners were willing to do what was necessary to secure Southern Africa.

They weren't dealing with "people" down there.

palani
11th September 2010, 05:58 AM
You sound like a Jew.

Is there a reason that is so?

I wrote some words. Are you HEARING voices now? Better get help SOON.

palani
11th September 2010, 06:06 AM
Unfortunately, neither the Germans nor the Afrikaners were willing to do what was necessary to secure Southern Africa.

They weren't dealing with "people" down there.

Would it be simpler if you just list the nationalities you don't want to kill or control?

You write like a bigot. Why not take a breath and learn how to get along with everyone else on the planet?

Get help soon.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 12:51 PM
You write like a bigot.

"Because I would value the chamber pot and its contents more than I would the [German] general."

You are either a Jew or a Niqqer.

palani
11th September 2010, 02:08 PM
You write like a bigot.

"Because I would value the chamber pot and its contents more than I would the [German] general."

You are either a Jew or a Niqqer.

Because either one is more intelligent than you?

Meanwhile I have you pegged as an agent.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 02:29 PM

:ROFL:

Which "agency" do I work for?

palani
11th September 2010, 02:53 PM

Federal Reserve System

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 03:19 PM

Federal Reserve System

HA HA HA HA HA

Have you been consuming alcohol or hallucinogens?

palani
11th September 2010, 05:35 PM
HA HA HA HA HA

Have any paper money in your pocket?

The Great Ag
11th September 2010, 08:19 PM

:D :D ;DThat is too funny, Palani. I busted a gut, because I understand the legal ramifications of your statement. I know you meant it seriously, but I found it hilarious. Thanks.

The Great Ag

palani
13th September 2010, 06:42 AM

:D :D ;DThat is too funny, Palani. I busted a gut, because I understand the legal ramifications of your statement. I know you meant it seriously, but I found it hilarious. Thanks.

The Great Ag

I was serious. All you have to do is read and understand 12 USC 411 where congress says the only purpose of a FRN is for exchange between federal reserve banks AND FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE. Most people think congress is just telling a little fib here but they are quite serious. And the required filing for the 1040 form is because you have to make an accounting to your principal.

That is why I will not accept FRNs. I prefer to be a principal rather than an agent.

palani
13th September 2010, 06:47 AM

Federal Reserve System

HA HA HA HA HA

The silence is deafening.

Book
13th September 2010, 07:07 AM
I was serious. All you have to do is read and understand 12 USC 411 where congress says the only purpose of a FRN is for exchange between federal reserve banks AND FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iUpoNBZyaBc/RzKM6ejvNXI/AAAAAAAAAcg/mQm6y62QodA/s1600/Homeless_vet.jpg

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/85369648.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548DA833A528443ED86 05D529C95BA0A72356F56198BE20E822E30A760B0D811297

http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/recess_03_18/r32_18254339.jpg

Another "sovereign citizen" off his meds...lol.

:oo-->

palani
13th September 2010, 07:46 AM
Another "sovereign citizen" off his meds...lol.

Another useless post by someone who cannot read and who has a HIDDEN AGENDA. Right, demosothenes (aka Super-Snitch)?

The Great Ag
13th September 2010, 10:10 AM

The Great Ag

I was serious. All you have to do is read and understand 12 USC 411 where congress says the only purpose of a FRN is for exchange between federal reserve banks AND FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE. Most people think congress is just telling a little fib here but they are quite serious. And the required filing for the 1040 form is because you have to make an accounting to your principal.

That is why I will not accept FRNs. I prefer to be a principal rather than an agent.

12USC411 reproduced below:

Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.
In short, though operations of law, anyone who holds a FRN in his/her hand, has them in any type of banking/credit account is CONSIDERED to be a Federal Reserve agent AND possibly a Federal Reserve bank.

THe Great Ag

Phoenix
13th September 2010, 05:02 PM
Why is it that people LIE about refusing to accept Federal Reserve Notes?

Every one of you "sovereign citizens" (or whatever ridiculous term you apply to yourselves) readily accepts Federal Reserve Notes that are handed to him. We all know this.

palani
13th September 2010, 06:52 PM
Why is it that people LIE about refusing to accept Federal Reserve Notes?
Why is it that people are truthful about refusing to become agents of the Federal Reserve System, Agent Phoenix?

Every one of you "sovereign citizens" (or whatever ridiculous term you apply to yourselves) readily accepts Federal Reserve Notes that are handed to him. We all know this.
The term is principal and what would be the point of accepting a FRN and agency bondage when one might be insolvent and free?