PDA

View Full Version : Happy 9/11 day!

EE_
11th September 2010, 07:31 AM
It should be a celebration of one of the greatest lies in history!

Liquid
11th September 2010, 08:02 AM
>:(

clayton_bigsby
11th September 2010, 08:12 AM
never forget

Liquid
11th September 2010, 08:22 AM
never forget

Amen. Brotherhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwb5Ai7LN3c&

EE_
11th September 2010, 08:24 AM
Shame their murderers will never be brought to justice.

RJB
11th September 2010, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk

EE_
11th September 2010, 08:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4Ydg0mRgQ&feature=player_embedded

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:06 AM

Don't you think that shows disrespect to the 2977 people who died this day, 9 years ago? And their families?

RJB
11th September 2010, 09:13 AM
Don't you think that shows disrespect to the 2977 people who died this day, 9 years ago? And their families?
I think all these politicians using this incident to make crocodile teary eyed speeches to ingrain in us that we're helpless victims in need of big brother and to justify two "wars" disrespects them a lot more. But to be honest I think the music would be more appropriate while showing Obama speaking, burning korans, protests, flag burning, war footage... 9/11 has become a sick circus that rivals the gladiator days of ancient Rome.

Personally, today I avoid news media coverage and instead listen to Metallica's "Kill 'em All" album, Megadeth's "Rust in Peace" and Anthrax's "Spreading the Disease." Angry music is better for this day than sappy victimization music. Hell, Benny Hill music is better.

EE_
11th September 2010, 09:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkPRskciqVM&feature=player_embedded

Libertytree
11th September 2010, 09:34 AM
It's a shame that all those people were just expendable commodities, TPTA (the powers that are) got everything they wanted and more. Such a small price to pay.

EE_
11th September 2010, 09:36 AM

Do you think it shows disrespect to honor the victims on 9/11 (that by the way the families were handsomely compensated) while forgetting the many more that were sent to their death in this bullshit war and the 100's of thousands of victims murdered in this war and their familes?...that are and were not compensated?

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:40 AM
I think all these politicians using this incident to make crocodile teary eyed speeches to ingrain in us that we're helpless victims in need of big brother and to justify two "wars" disrespects them a lot more. But to be honest I think the music would be more appropriate while showing Obama speaking, burning korans, protests, flag burning, war footage... 9/11 has become a sick circus that rivals the gladiator days of ancient Rome.

The politicians have been using this to further their agenda the whole time. That's why these people were murdered! By our own damn system. Think it was just some mistake that the firefighter's radio's didn't work in the second tower? They had no clue the first tower went down. All the police radio's worked just fine.

If the loss of life on this day doesn't make your blood boil, and teary eyed, you've obviously just been a spectator in this gladiator circus act.

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:44 AM
Do you think it shows disrespect to honor the victims on 9/11 (that by the way the families were handsomely compensated) while forgetting the many more that were sent to their death in this bullsh*t war and the 100's of thousands of victims murdered in this war and their familes?...that are and were not compensated?

No, it doesn't show disrespect. All victims should be respected, and their families. The loss of life since this day 9 years, all of it should be respected.

Yeah, it all started this day and all the lives lost since.

I am angry. It's all just to take the rights of the living away.

RJB
11th September 2010, 09:49 AM
The politicians have been using this to further their agenda the whole time. That's why these people were murdered! By our own damn system. Think it was just some mistake that the firefighter's radio's didn't work in the second tower? They had no clue the first tower went down. All the police radio's worked just fine.

If the loss of life on this day doesn't make your blood boil, and teary eyed, you've obviously just been a spectator in this gladiator circus act.
Did you read what I wrote? I know this is a whole f*cking sham! It does make my blood boil, but teary eyed? What am I a pussy!? For 9 years we've been expected to cry on cue with all the damned politicians so they can slam this whole f*cking police state on us.

You're upset with the Benny Hill 9/11 video? I'm a hell of a lot more upset with seeing these damned politicians use this sh*tty day to ram down every new evil upon us.

I have fire in my eyes, not tears!

Liquid
11th September 2010, 09:56 AM
You're upset with the Benny Hill 9/11 video? I'm a hell of a lot more upset with seeing these damned politicians use this sh*tty day to ram down every new evil upon us.

I have fire in my eyes, not tears!

I am upset because I think back on every burning building I went into, voluntarily. I think of my own gov blowing it up while I while I was in there, with my brothers. I have tears of anger, and disgust. Betrayal.

RJB
11th September 2010, 10:21 AM
I am upset because I think back on every burning building I went into, voluntarily. I think of my own gov blowing it up while I while I was in there, with my brothers. I have tears of anger, and disgust. Betrayal.
I was a volunteer fire fighter for 5 years until my wife moved me to the suburbs. I hear you...

When I viewed your video above, what used to make me sad, now makes me angry. I think of Giuliani's 2008 self promotion tour. His photo ops with firefighters when in reality they hated that son of a bitch. It pisses me off. Yeah in recent years I've become so cynical and I view it as one perverse political, tyrannical, media circus. I guess I've forgotten the humanity of that day in my jaded anger.

When I posted that, I had no thoughts of the people who died, just how they've been used. You're right. It was disrespectful but unintentionally so.

(My wife just asked me what's wrong and I snapped at her. I need to take a walk.)

SLV^GLD
11th September 2010, 10:28 AM
(My wife just asked me what's wrong and I snapped at her. I need to take a walk.)

From Willy Mason's Hard Hand to Hold

You're still so busy fighting wars
That you can't look upon your lady as a friend,
You're trying so hard to be right
You miss the love in that first sight
And your lover feels alone once again.

Willy Rocks.

wildcard
11th September 2010, 10:31 AM
I feel bad for the innocent people that lost their lives on that day. The people that couldn't get out and the police and firemen that were sent into certain death. I feel bad for the idiots across America that can't feel something is wrong and want to dig deeper. I feel bad because the perpetrators got away with it. It's a day of mourning for me, but I will not wallow in grief or join a televised congregation so TPTB can broadcast it around the world to reinforce the idea that everyone believes the lie.

Liquid
11th September 2010, 10:33 AM
I was a volunteer fire fighter for 5 years until my wife moved me to the suburbs. I hear you...

When I viewed your video above, what used to make me sad, now makes me angry. I think of Giuliani's 2008 self promotion tour. His photo ops with firefighters when in reality they hated that son of a bitch. It pisses me off. Yeah in recent years I've become so cynical and I view it as one perverse political, tyrannical, media circus. I guess I've forgotten the humanity of that day in my jaded anger.

Hey, thanks RJB, and thank you for your service to the community. I get more and more angry too, sad as well. I should be less angry I think...but since you mentioned Giuliani...that SOB, I think I need to take a walk as well. Pisses me off to no end.

Let's remember that the reason we had become firefighters to begin, was for humanity.

Libertytree
11th September 2010, 10:53 AM
Liquid, RJB,

While I don't share your experiences I do share and feel your sentiments.

old steel
11th September 2010, 11:09 AM
Former senator, engineers offer ‘proof’ of 9/11 controlled demolitions

The nine-year-old body of 9/11 conspiracy theories includes many improbable (and sometimes contradictory) claims, everything from remote-controlled planes flying into the World Trade Center, to a missile hitting the Pentagon, to mass kidnappings of air passengers.

But a group of more than 1,200 architects and engineers is building what it hopes is a scientifically sound argument about one 9/11 claim: That the World Trade Center buildings were destroyed not by fires caused by the airplane collisions, but by a controlled demolition.

At a press conference in Washington DC, Thursday, the group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth offered evidence "that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition."

The third building the group referred to was World Trade Center 7, a skyscraper that collapsed about eight hours after the main WTC towers fell. For many 9/11 "truthers," WTC7's collapse despite not being hit by a plane is the "smoking gun" proving that something other than airplanes brought down the towers. The WTC7 collapse was not addressed in the official 9/11 Commission report.

"That building fell completely into its own footprint," blogger Andrew Steele told WKTV in Utica. "You can watch on YouTube yourself and use your own common sense. Even if you don't have a scientific background ... if you have two eyes, you can see that fire alone did not bring down that building."

His claims, and those of the 1,270 architects and engineers who have signed on to the effort, were bolstered by the support of former Alaska Sen. Mike Gravel, who said in a press release that "critically important evidence has come forward after the original government building reports were completed."

Gravel has been concerned with the events of September 11, 2001, for some time now. He has called for an independent investigation into 9/11.

"Unlike the first investigation, this commission should be granted subpoena power and full access to all governmental files and personnel," Gravel wrote. "George Bush should be forced to testify ALONE."

San Francisco architect Richard Gage said the way the towers collapsed was consistent with a controlled demolition, not a chaotic structural collapse.

"The official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient, contradictory, and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction," Gage said. "We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials."

But Gage added that "government investigators at the NIST have been forced to acknowledge the free-fall descent, an indicting fact, after being presented with analysis by AE911Truth petition signers."

On its Web site, the architects' and engineers' group lists facts that suggest explosives were used to take down the towers.

-- Rapid onset of "collapse"
-- Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a second before the building's destruction
-- Symmetrical "structural failure" -- through the path of greatest resistance -- at free-fall acceleration
-- Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds
-- Expert corroboration from the top European Controlled Demolition professional
-- FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples

WTC7 exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.
-- Slow onset with large visible deformations
-- Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, to the side most damaged by the fires)
-- High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never "collapsed".

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/senator-engineers-911-controlled-demolitions/

Book
11th September 2010, 11:14 AM
http://www.wearechange.org/wp-content/woo_uploads/89-2007_05_silvserstein.jpg

One happy jew.

:oo-->

wildcard
11th September 2010, 11:18 AM
I see now why they did the pastor with the quran burning schtick. It's the only thing they're going to talk about all day long. That and the mosque being built too close to ground zero. Then they can blot out any talk of building seven or pesky conspiracy theories.

*if they jews are lucky they'll have pissed off some low IQ muzzes enough to come down there and start some fights with Amerkuns who just want to mourn.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:11 PM
9/11 is a solemn day for the 3000 people murdered.

Truly brave firefighters and even cops went into doomed buildings to help people.

The only people who dismiss the memory of the victims and the heroism of the firemen and cops are those who use 9/11 solely for political reasons, mostly to "rehabilitate" Islam.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:12 PM
Shame their murderers will never be brought to justice.

They will face God.

Far worse than any trial on Earth.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:15 PM

Most of the people involved in "9/11 'truth'" don't give one iota of a shit about the people murdered that day.

They're using it for POLITICAL reasons.

They either hate the Jews so irrationally* that they're blind to anything else...or, for people like PatMecca, they are hell-bent on attempting to rehabilitate Islam.

* one must not hate irrationally - one approaches the elimination of vermin as stoically as possible, and applies the poison or dispatches it with a firm quick stomp of the foot.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:16 PM

Personally, today I avoid news media coverage and instead listen to Metallica's "Kill 'em All" album, Megadeth's "Rust in Peace" and Anthrax's "Spreading the Disease." Angry music is better for this day than sappy victimization music. Hell, Benny Hill music is better.

The fact PatMecca gave you "thanks" for this post is all one needs to know.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:18 PM
You're upset with the Benny Hill 9/11 video?

I suppose you'd approve of Benny Hill music applied to clips of Dresden, Hiroshima, or Waco, as well? ::)

:puke

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:19 PM
http://www.wearechange.org/wp-content/woo_uploads/89-2007_05_silvserstein.jpg

One happy jew.

:oo-->

What a satanic prick. Smirking over the gravesite of 3000 people.

Phoenix
11th September 2010, 01:21 PM
I see now why they did the pastor with the quran burning schtick. It's the only thing they're going to talk about all day long. That and the mosque being built too close to ground zero. Then they can blot out any talk of building seven or pesky conspiracy theories.

Anyone who doesn't realize that kerosene fires didn't bring down the THREE buildings is insane or woefully stupid, and unable to be educated.

There's nothing to "discuss" and nothing to "prove." It's OBVIOUS that the official tale is not true.

Neuro
11th September 2010, 02:46 PM

*if they jews are lucky they'll have pissed off some low IQ muzzes enough to come down there and start some fights with Amerkuns who just want to mourn.
Exactly it is a diversion!

RJB
13th September 2010, 06:35 AM
I did a lot thinking this weekend.

The sad part is I didn't see "brotherhood" of firefighters in Liquid's post. Instead, saw coffins and thought "exploitation."

I've always tried to distance my emotions and use logic especially with 9/11. By banning sadness, I unwittingly banned compassion. What was left was anger. Looking over this post, operating on pure anger was just as irrational as as operating on any emotion. Yes, we should think rationally, but to do that we must acknowledge our feelings, all of them, in balance, not just one over the other.

Don't mean to turn this into a thread on me, but this thread really gave me some material for self-reflection, and I didn't like what I saw.

RJB
13th September 2010, 06:51 AM
Most of the people involved in "9/11 'truth'" don't give one iota of a sh*t about the people murdered that day.

They're using it for POLITICAL reasons.You may be right, but as usual, I think you are too quick to generalize when you don't truly know what's in the hearts of others.

...for people like PatMecca...
Pat, I've admired your search for truth. If you are a muslim or not, just state it. Most people's opinion of you won't change. I've more respect for a true muslim than a Christian in name only. But most are suspicious of those with hidden agendas.

You are entitle to your private thoughts, but most people here are very open about what are the foundations of their beliefs, but posting photos of the jewjitsu guy as an answer to a direct question arouses suspicion.

By answering one way or the other you kill that suspicion. Just a suggestion...